Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806897 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 8:04am On Dec 02, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
smiley

Your soul is trying to locate goddesse's second home filled with white purple moons, feel free she won't harm you!

Pastor( ltd maj ) Luciana
Who is that goddess
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Faccouk(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Sure I will when I’m less busy, bless you too.
I don’t need to fabricate stuffs because I want people to read through it, that was part of my life, I do tell people I preach & talk to, if they had done 10% of what I did or experienced, they wouldn’t be alive. Most of the Revelations, dreams, visions & testimonies I read on here ain’t knew to me, because I have experienced almost all with the few years I have lived here on earth.
changedinchrist:

Hmmn, if all these things are true, you truly had a life full of mysteries and spiritual experiences. Would love to hear more. God bless
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2020
madprophet:

Not nice...

You need to mend your walk with God and chose yohr battles carefully
starfire08 is a troll/demonic agent under the guise of been a Christian. know who you reply and take seriously here.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Brother , Our lord Jesus Christ didn't preach against it , show me where he condemned it?
If you can't then you are deluded
Me and my lover has strong love , affection ,peace & empathy going between us as we serve in the vineyard of the almighty , heaven is assured for us both !
Lord God I'm so in love with her cry cry

Hmmmmmmm, Major, wetin this people do you wey you no gree rest?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dsfaster: 8:49am On Dec 02, 2020
dsfaster:
Can Anyone please interprete this dream for me. I dreamt I was in a military uniform with four other people and we where sent to a particular location. The two leaders among us five ordered us to kill the two junior soldiers. After killing them I immediately Killed the two senior Officers in case they decide to kill me.

After this first incident, I found myself at home and I was feeling like I have Committed the crime of murder. I saw the dead bodies of the soldiers in my dining room and I had covered them with a blanket so no one knows. I became depressed and don't know what to do about the dead bodies. I was feeling like when do I turn into a murderer. I was extremely worried about how to dispose the dead bodies.

Later, I decided to burn the bodies outside my compound but I was worried that the odour of burning flesh will fill the atmosphere and people will apprehend me for that. I suspended the thought and now decide to bury them inside the compound of one uncompleted building beside our house. As I plan to carry out this action, I saw a body (a strange spirit in human form) who was conjured out of the compound because of what I had done to deal with me.

The spirit was holding a knife and it came to my compound, it was searching every human being that passes that way weather I was the one. I was in the uncompleted building while I stood there looking at this spirit desperately searching for me. I was extremely afraid that what made me kill some people in the dream, I am a gentle person and wouldn't even try hurting a fly left alone a human.

I was relieved when I woke up and so it was all a dream. I'm still confused with this kind of dream seeing it's not the common dream where I can easily get the interpretation. Though I prayed concerning it when I woke up. So I will appreciate if I can get some interpretation from it

I am waiting for insight from anyone who has a word concerning this dream @ charlyg1, thenoble, nuttyhnic, Hercules and others...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Faccouk(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2020
By the Grace of God, I will help you with the interpretation by the aid of the Holy Spirit, when I’m a bit comfy. Shalom
dsfaster:

I am waiting for insight from anyone who has a word concerning this dream @ charlyg1, thenoble, nuttyhnic, Hercules and others...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2020
JourneytoEL:
starfire08 is a troll/demonic agent under the guise of been a Christian. know who you reply and take seriously here.

What is your problem ? If you don't have something reasonable to say please stay away ,I might not be a strong Christian but does not mean I'm an agent of the devil .
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=JourneytoEL post=96646038]starfire08 is a troll/demonic agent under the guise of been a Christian. know who you reply and take seriously here.[/quote
So it's now a crime to ask for insight abi? Why are you people like this? So when a person ask questions the person is tagged as a troll/demonic agent .Well bro/sis you're also a troll/demonic agent too for you to know I am one .Peace
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2020
JourneytoEL:

Oh i didnt know..

Thanks for calling my attention to it

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2020
StarFire08:
Who is that goddess
goddess riem'na Ras rune
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2020
dsfaster:
Can Anyone please interprete this dream for me. I dreamt I was in a military uniform with four other people and we where sent to a particular location. The two leaders among us five ordered us to kill the two junior soldiers. After killing them I immediately Killed the two senior Officers in case they decide to kill me.

After this first incident, I found myself at home and I was feeling like I have Committed the crime of murder. I saw the dead bodies of the soldiers in my dining room and I had covered them with a blanket so no one knows. I became depressed and don't know what to do about the dead bodies. I was feeling like when do I turn into a murderer. I was extremely worried about how to dispose the dead bodies.

Later, I decided to burn the bodies outside my compound but I was worried that the odour of burning flesh will fill the atmosphere and people will apprehend me for that. I suspended the thought and now decide to bury them inside the compound of one uncompleted building beside our house. As I plan to carry out this action, I saw a body (a strange spirit in human form) who was conjured out of the compound because of what I had done to deal with me.

The spirit was holding a knife and it came to my compound, it was searching every human being that passes that way weather I was the one. I was in the uncompleted building while I stood there looking at this spirit desperately searching for me. I was extremely afraid that what made me kill some people in the dream, I am a gentle person and wouldn't even try hurting a fly left alone a human.

I was relieved when I woke up and so it was all a dream. I'm still confused with this kind of dream seeing it's not the common dream where I can easily get the interpretation. Though I prayed concerning it when I woke up. So I will appreciate if I can get some interpretation from it

This is quite deep and unraveling.

You need to be very careful about who you trust, what kind of task you are assigned to do.

You watch some of your characters defect and work on this, so that they would not be exploited and hunt you as result of some of the actions you might decide to take.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Faccouk(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2020
No disrespect but I think your interpretation is kinda derailing, you need to search the mind of God to get such interpretation just as Joseph & Daniel did in the Bible. Like I said earlier on no disrespect
madprophet:

This is quite deep and unraveling.

You need to be very careful about who you trust, what kind of task you are assigned to do.

You watch some of your characters defect and work on this, so that they would not be exploited and hunt you as result of some of the actions you might decide to take.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2020
JourneytoEL:

Brother pls let us all be careful how we reply others that needed help. Lord Jesus loves sinners and desires that they repent anyway and turn to him.

DO NOT think that it is only Christians and righteous people that visit this thread and therefore only them should be assisted. It is very wrong.

Psalm 51:13 "... I will teach transgressors your ways; and sinners shall be CONVERTED to you.

So my dear let us take note and be careful of God's will.

Even agents of darkness that comes here will be delivered because they will learn the TRUTH that will set them free from the powers of darkness. We have no problem with them visiting the thread except LET THEM NOT DERAIL IT.

So Sister starfire08 what help do you need? God bless you.

Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2020
ojaysam25:
Yes o.thank you sir.
Sent!
You can edit my mail as well as yours too.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Faccouk(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Now lemme help you interpret bit by bit, this dream is concerning your future & things that will happen later on. Normally when you see yourself in Military attire & fighting your enemies, it means you’re chosen as a soldier of Christ to battle against the wicked ones. But in your case it’s not the same, the senior & junior officers are gonna be in your circle later on in life & it’s gonna be in a form of deceit to lead you into a big trouble but something is about to enter your life, idk if it has occurred alright but that’s the spirit of fear lurking around you & as well keeping you at tab.
It’s the spirit of fear that will lure you in doing things that you ought not to do. I will indulge you to fast & pray for 3days, Matthew 17vs21, this kind goeth not but by prayer & fasting, praying against the spirit of fear in all ramifications.
Shalom
dsfaster:

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
dsfaster:

write the vision! Make it plain that he that read it may run! It will come and it will not tarry.

You will find yourself among those that are called to serve God and war against satanic kingdom (you might even be there already) but be careful and be watchful even brethren war against themselves, so you won't be caught in a web of entanglement that will make you commit outrageous crime against your brethren thereby bring an ominious repercussion on your head.

A spirit with a knife, is never a good thing to come! Neither do such bring message of peace but of death for vengeance.

What I say unto you, I say unto all WATCH!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'. pretty damsels
But pastor Anal y call her your husband instead of lover, though I knew you married her in your church?

Tanks 4 d compliment
she approached me first in a military course,
My dear in a lesbian world who approach first is the husband!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
jubianose:

Brother pls let us all be careful how we reply others that needed help. Lord Jesus loves sinners and desires that they repent anyway and turn to him.

DO NOT think that it is only Christians and righteous people that visit this thread and therefore only them should be assisted. It is very wrong.

Psalm 51:13 "... I will teach transgressors your ways; and sinners shall be CONVERTED to you.

So my dear let us take note and be careful of God's will.

Even agents of darkness that comes here will be delivered because they will learn the TRUTH that will set them free from the powers of darkness. We have no problem with them visiting the thread except LET THEM NOT DERAIL IT.

So Sister starfire08 what help do you need? God bless you.

Shalom
God bless you brother, I need. interpretation to my. dreams or suggestions .Cos it baffles me and there are the ones I remember.
Thank you so much.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
StarFire08:
God bless you brother, I need. interpretation to my. dreams or suggestions .Cos it baffles me and there are the ones I remember.
Thank you so much.

OK.

Write down your dream here, those the spirit of God gave interpretation will reply you.

God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Friso: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
I will drop this Trump dreams here, let's wait and see what happens before January 20th.

1. Before the elections, I saw in the dream of plenty red votes after votes were casted, meaning trump wins.
2. After the elections we were in a gathering, we were seriously praying for him for divine intervention or something.
3. Days ago, I saw in the dream that president Trump was taking hotel reservations for his guests that will attend his inauguration.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Friso:
I will drop this Trump dreams here, let's wait and see what happens before January 20th.

1. Before the elections, I saw in the dream of plenty red votes after votes were casted, meaning trump wins.
2. After the elections we were in a gathering, we were seriously praying for him for divine intervention or something.
3. Days ago, I saw in the dream that president Trump was taking hotel reservations for his guests that will attend his inauguration.

Hmmn, if this happens then it would go against the dream/prophecy of Prophet "TheNoble007" here on this thread. Also, trump overturning this election is looking really gleam and unlikely as time goes by since they are throwing out all his cases. As christians we want Trump to win, but things are looking unlikely.

That's why I tell people to stand on God's word alone. I have seen opposing "dreams" and "prophecies" from christians. God is not a liar so he can't be giving different dreams/prophecy. Only God knows who is right. Some prophets say Biden would win and no recount would overturn it for Trump while other prophets say it would go to the Supreme court resulting in an eventual Trump win and overturn. Who is right??
So please we should stick on God and his word alone as the only sure revelation

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Faccouk:
No disrespect but I think your interpretation is kinda derailing, you need to search the mind of God to get such interpretation just as Joseph & Daniel did in the Bible. Like I said earlier on no disrespect

OK sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Hmmmmmmm, Major, wetin this people do you wey you no gree rest?
Ecclesiastes 11:3
If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth...
The cloud is gathering, it shall rain soon.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
StarFire08:

What is your problem ? If you don't have something reasonable to say please stay away ,I might not be a strong Christian but does not mean I'm an agent of the devil .
This is an alter-ego.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
OUR LORD's PRAYER.[/b,]

[b]Do I Really Mean What I Pray?

Examine how well you live what you pray as you meditate on the following: I cannot say OUR if I keep my faith only to myself and never share it with others.

I cannot say FATHER if I do not trust in His loving and complete concern for me, forgetting that He always answers prayers how and when He knows is best.

I cannot say WHO ART IN HEAVEN if I am so attached to the ways of this world that I neglect to seek God first in everything.

I cannot say HALLOWED BE THY NAME if I am unwilling to let His holiness penetrate my life and help me grow in my own holiness.

I cannot say THY KINGDOM COME if I am not using my life to bring His love into the world.

I cannot say THY WILL BE DONE if I live by my own ideas of morality or choose to follow the world's standards.

I cannot say ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN if I am not devoting my life to serving Him here on earth.

I cannot say GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD if I am not willing to be generous with whatever God gives me.

I cannot say FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES if I don't want to put forth enough effort to change.

I cannot say AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US if I still hold a grudge, if I'm still angry, or if I still insist that other people change.

I cannot say LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION if I deliberately or knowingly place myself in a position to be tempted.

I cannot say DELIVER US FROM EVIL if I'm not actively fighting against evil through deeds of love and service for everyone in my life, especially those who cause problems.

Meditation: Therefore the Lord said: “…these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men…” - Isaiah 29:13

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
dsfaster:

This reminds me of a time I dreamt about a conference meeting I attended. I was dressed formally for the occasion and in attendance were important personalities in the world. After the meeting, I decided to leave through the second exit gate of the venue that was located behind the building.

When I got to the back of the building, two people intercepted me, one stood in front and another behind me. They wore a hoodie to hide their faces. I wasn’t afraid and had to engage them in a hand to hand combat. They were beaten blue black and ran towards the gate. Then suddenly a higher personality with a higher power confronted me. This particular one looked like the Master of the other two. The face was also covered also with a hoodie. I saw the other two watching from a distance hoping that their Master would defeat me. Then the person tried to punch me but I dodged, grabbed the arm, lifted the body and threw the person to the ground and it caused vibration in the environment. The person died instantly and the face was exposed. Though I couldn’t identify the person but was a female personality. The other two quickly came closer to carry the body of their Master and they cried out in a loud voice that sent out vibrations into the sky and I began to feel and hear vibrations from the footsteps of hundreds of thousands of their people matching towards me and I quickly left the area.

You are a threat to the kingdom of darkness.
It was witchcraft manipulation against you in a bid to deceive and indoctrinate you to lead you into the path of darkness but you were able to overcome. The two senior officers were wolves in sheep’s clothing to mislead you. The word of God says “And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.”(2 Corinthians‬ ‭11:14-15‬). Through the intuition of your spirit man, you were able to discern.

An evil spirit appeared to attack you for killing his own. Think about it, why would an evil spirit want to hurt you when he was supposed to rejoice over your act?. The two senior officers were symbolic of darkness while the other two junior officers represented something/someone connected to your life. The word of God says “Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?” (Matthew‬ ‭12:25-26‬). Why would the leaders have their two junior officers killed if they were on the same team?

Since you have prayed, don’t be afraid and forget about the dream. Always remain faithful to God and believe you are living under the divine protection of the Almighty God. Remain blessed.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Indaboski007:

Bro I can't still explain, I just saw her that day on fbk added her the conversation didn't reach 10min that night she was in my house

After some days I started feeling Hot again I prayed and prayed I opened my Bible guess what the page that opened was proverbs chapter 7 go not the way of a prostitute.

I still called that girl and slept with her again. I couldn't control myself I knew I'll masturbate if she didn't come.

Most of these girls who are too quick to give sex are not actually "CHEAP" as some people usually think..... They're worse than that. Most of them are actually sent to a person, to sleep with that person and cage their destiny. They are satanic agents who have mastered the act of pretence and disguise. They use 'sex' as a weapon to trap many destinies from reaching their God-potential.

Young men be careful. Stay out of fornication. It is not just a sin against God, it is a very dangerous sin because it's a covenant shared with a person & unknown persons (witchcraft coven) and with several demons (if inhabited in that person). It's also a covenant shared with the marine kingdom (if the person is linked with the waters), and it can open a door for demonic affliction in career, marriage, health, spiritual growth etc.

Young men & Ladies beware of fornication!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Anas09:

Ecclesiastes 11:3
If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth...
The cloud is gathering, it shall rain soon.

What cloud you naive coward? grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
dadrenaline:

Sent!

You can edit my mail as well as yours too.
Done.....Thank you sir... I don't know what is wrong with my mail I try responding but could'nt though I saw yours...i will pray those prayer tonight and definitely attend Shiloh as I have nothing to lose. When I sort my mail there is something I would love to discuss with you privately....thank you very much sir....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dsfaster: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hercules, Facoouk, At10tion and madprophet, thank you all for the insight especially Hercules. I have been so worried concerning that particular dream and I'm really enlighten by the insight you guys gave me.

Also, this very midnight (Dec 2) I had three mysterious dream I haven't dreamt of before. I slept around 10pm and woke up around 12am during which I had a terrible dream. I forgot the dream as soon as I woke up and I quickly prayed against it. Before sleeping back I tried to remember it but I just couldn't grasp anything from it but it was a strange dream.

I go back to sleep some minutes after 12 and I woke up at 1:30 where I saw that dream that I shared above and thanks to those who gave me insight about it. After praying concerning that second dream I went back to sleep and I had another dream. This time around I noticed some soldiers (evil soldiers) that I was battling with. In that dream, myself and few other people whom I couldn't see but felt their presence, were defending a region and we were launching offensive attacks against the evil army.

Some of the evil soldiers (lesser ones) were Killed while the rest positioned their Shields in order to protect their leader. I noticed that their shield was well organized and most of our attacks did not penetrate into them because of their formation. I was desperate to kill the leader but he was well protected. I waited a bit and found an opening and we launched a well coordinated attack against the leader but he didn't seem to be hurt.

All of a sudden I no longer feel the presence of those people fighting on my side and I saw the leader came close to me. During my attack against them, the second in command to the leader has been wounded and the leader wants to convert me into their army and put me in his place. He was telling me how good their army was and the benefit that I almost succumb to his request.

He then brought a very tiny bottle and Drew blood from the injured second in command and was now going to puncture my body to extract blood from it. When I saw blood and knew it signifies initiation in that same dream I told him it is against my beliefs. Then I brought out my big Bible and told him what he is trying to do goes against this Bible. I placed the Bible close to my chest and blatantly refused his demand. He was disappointed and then I woke up.

I believe that their are real prophet in this thread or those who have the gift of interpreting dreams. I will prefer to ask for interpretation online than to be searching for prophet to help me in this case. Please I will appreciate it if I can find someone to shed light on this experience. Hercules sir, ..... More grace sir...., or anyone who feels led to talk on this.

Thanks brothers!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Faccouk(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Continuation,
Back then in boarding school, someone stole a phone, remember back then of “Nec, Alcatel, Sagem & Co” when they came out new, so someone suggested to go to a native doctor “babalawo”. Back then I don’t believe in all of these fetish stuffs even when I see it in person, so we all went there, for the first time in my life going to a shrine. Some went in, I waited outside, so the native dude said I have no business in such place & I should leave, which I did lol, darkness can’t comprehend light.
Then in boarding school, I could tell & know exactly where a stolen item was hidden as big as my hostel was, I don’t wanna call the name of my secondary school to expose myself lol, cos they knew me then as the Seer. Sometimes I hear voices like “walk with me & I will use you”.

Got into the university & everything changed, my first day in school while walking with some new friends, I told them I was gonna put a Christian fellowship banner inside the roundabout, tbh that never happened, I went rogue all my years in school then. Things I said I was never gonna do I did then more, I love studying books, not junks like romance & co but spiritual books as well as normal novels.
Most of the ladies I dated right from my dating days, 95% were marines. I could sense them & mostly when we kissed, I could enter into such person’s realm to know what ranking or what animal is aligned to the person & it’s mostly serpent. Weird huh?
I so much hate seeing waist-beads on ladies, it was like a turn off for me, some of the ladies I dated then like it for no concrete reason. Then in school, I had high level of libido, it was crazy. Remember when I told you of the strange dog that bit me & right there the spirit of lust entered into me. I couldn’t stay in a week without having sex, tbh I hardly can count how many ladies I have slept with smh. It was that crazy that I could travel far State just to have sex, I mostly operate such vendetta in the night. Most of you that do masturbate, it’s a strong spirit which is lust & it can be defeated by Mercy & Grace of God, with thorough life of fasting & prayer but lemme tell you that the spirit of lust is damn too smart & trickish, it will chill & even wait up to a year to attack ones again when there’s a loophole. Whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him, Ecclesiastes 10vs8b & Jesus Christ said Luke 11:24-25 KJV When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. So one year of no masturbation is nothing, if you don’t live a Holy & consecrated life, the spirit of lust would be there mocking you.

Like I said earlier on I read so many spiritual books, there was one I read then by Lobsang Rampa, pls don’t go looking for his books to read, reason why I don’t wanna put out the main book itself. Anyways it was a book of how to levitate & time travel etc, well I studied the book twice & did the practical aspect, now come the real deal. You might believe this or not but your opinion doesn’t change the past though, I sat in a yoga position & went into deep meditation, tbh I levitated for few seconds, then tried the time traveling, while I was doing these, my room door was closed to avoid disturbance. Now comes the shocker, the atmosphere in the room changed into darkness, my room was vibrating & a huge dark spirit blew my door wide open coming to my direction, omo I suspended the ritual sharply even though I was not afraid. I was opening another portal for evil spirits into the earth, pls don’t read nor study any of such books, you might not be gracious as I was back then.
Lemme stop here for tonight & I might continue where I stop probably tomorrow evening. Shalom

Faccouk:
Good evening guys, I said earlier on I was gonna share some stuffs with you guys, that will edify, might be kinda scary, funny, shocking & intriguing. Well it’s gonna be a long thread, even though I hate typing much but it’s all good.

Let me start from when I was 4years old, our primary school as of then when to Lagos bar beach for excursion, while in beach I was close to the water, meanwhile I was putting on a brown leather shoe. So while I was standing close to the water, I started hearing voices for me to come inside, shockingly I felt a pull drawing me deeper into the water, my shoe was buried inside, I struggled to pull myself from such strange force. When I got whole of myself, my shoe has changed from brown to green colour with the shoelace. Hmmm, when I got home I told my late dad, who was then less impressed like I was talking gibberish, smh.

When I was 8years old, being naive about the Bible after I lost my best friend as of then, who died in a church, i lost my believe in church. I ignorantly took a Bible & went to a near by bush, then threw it as far as I can, immediately I did that, lightening from above struck that spot I threw the Bible & the bush started burning, I ran off as fast as my leg could carry me, shocking huh?

I received something strange the following year, which kept itself within & affected me while growing up, the spirit of lust. How did I receive such spirit? A strange dog that belonged to a known bros in our street as of then. Immediately the dog bit me, it was like something entered inside me & zap me off, it’s difficult to explain to tender minds. I would talk more of what the spirit of lust did to me basically when I was in the University, later on as you read.

I noticed before someone dies around me, I could sense it quickly & just wait for it to happen, then maybe when the person or someone I know dies, I do see the person next day, either going out or doing something. Tbh my life is full of mysteries, you could wonder how I’m still alive.

There’s a strange thing that do happen to me when I was still a kid, anytime I do injure or cut myself, I do see money in my pocket, I kept doing it & later on I didn’t even know how I stopped it. I ate life ant for fun whenever I see it, you might think I was possessed as of then, naw I wasn’t. I will tell you more later what those things mean as I grew older & grew in the things of God.

While growing up I was sometimes scared because of the things I do see & encounter not until I got into boarding school & Idk how I stopped being afraid, I do love to sleep alone in my dorm, you can imagine sleeping in a big room with lots of beds & nobody lying on it. I can barely sleep with the light turned on, even still now. I was tortured spiritually at that hostel, I saw crazy ass stuffs there, even being pressed, seeing the strange tall dark being coming in & leaving. Sometimes I will be like you have come again, oya do as you pls. Through my secondary school I died like 3times & death dealt with me but my able God delivered me. Even when I pray for people or lay my hands I can sense & see death around. I knew how it looked & it stature because it tried to drag me to Sheol.

When I got into university, things got messy. there’s something I usually do, if I forgot to look at myself in the mirror, I do channel my spirit into someone’s else body & use their eyes to see how good I look. Anyways later in life, I was caution by the Spirit of God how to channel my spirit for good & not for selfish purposes. You need the Holy Spirit in channeling your spirit, if not you’re gonna be swayed by evil spirit in the realm of spirit. Sometimes when I wanna see how animals experience life probably in their cage i channel my spirit into it as of then, it was not right at all.
I will continue maybe tomorrow, it’s damn long & I’m kinda picking the sensitive ones. I will share my encounters with demons, falling angels, true angel & the Queen of the coast, jezebel. Shalom to you all.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Faccouk(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Once again thanks to the Op “CharlyG1” for launching this thread, more Grace.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.