Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807483 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nuttella:
Truer words have never been spoken, I know someone that reads a lot of these books he told me that Lucifer is not Satan, how? I dont understand you, how are they two different persons? Then he went ahead to burst my brain by telling me that women who wear earring will not make heaven, gave me a story about an ex kingdom of darkness man that said a woman after doing the will of God on earth and leading souls to Christ was sent to hell even though her crown and her mansion were ready, even though angels were rejoicing when she came to the gate of heaven, she was sent to hell cause of earring, I told him that is utter rubbish, the God I serve is not a wicked God and he won't send someone that served him to hell cause of earring. When Moses died, satan and an angel had to fight for his body, even though he disobeyed God which was why satan fought for him to go to hell, the Angel made sure he was taken to heaven, how much more of someone who had no sin as at death, only because she wore earring when she died.

They keep reading all sorts of rubbish and coming up with useless theories. That is how someone said on Twitter that God first created Lilith who after refusing to submit to Adam left the garden of Eden before he created Eve..

I almost believed him till he said that even Satan fears the Lilth and the Lilith is still roaming the earth. Nawa o, after reading all sorts of garbage, they come up with useless theories and put the congregation in fear

One thing is for sure, no matter how smart you
think you are, you won't be able to differentiate the books inspired by the holy spirit and the one inspired by demons cause Satan and his agents have perfected the act of deception and will plant doubts and fear into your minds. You guys should be very careful with what you read, because you are what you read, stop forming woke and unnecessarily inquisitive, I'm sure some of you have not even read half of the bible, you are looking for books that will shew you how demons operates, what's my business with them when I know no matter so far I am in Christ, they can't harm me, no matter the trap the set, whether I am aware of their works/traps or not.

You are right in a way but partially wrong.

When a person has a calling, the Lord will train that person in alliance with that call/anointing He has placed upon them.
There are Teachers, who are able to rightly impart the Word of God and simplify it for people to easily understand.
There are deliverance ministers and prophets etc... who have the grace for a particular work

As God's prophet, under the deliverance ministry.. There are many revelations and teachings He talks to me about... of which I cannot reveal here. It is personal.
Sometimes before I have a deliverance session with someone, He comes to reveal the particular spirit to me and tells me what to do before the prayers. He shows me secrets of the enemies.

As a deliverance minister or prophet/prophetess, when you have a deep walk with God you learn to understand how demons operate. Not just demons, the satanic kingdom of darkness. You would be able to discern demon(s) in a person. God reveals deep things that you never saw and this sharpens your spiritual intuition and makes you more spiritually sensitive.

This is part of the training. You can't fight demons and not understand how they operate.

I'll advise us to speak on what we know, either from the Bible or from our personal experience/calling. Let it not be a matter that creates an argument.

Every revelation that comes from God surely reflects in His Word. But the Bible doesn't tell us all.. That is why Jesus said He would give us a Helper (Holy Ghost) who would teach us all things. You cannot put the whole teachings of God in a book. We keep learning everyday through the Holy Ghost.

And it's not about reading the entire books of the Bible that makes a person more Godly than the other, but it is about your walk with God, your personal relationship with God. For the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life 2 Corinthians 3:6

You can read the whole Bible a hundred times and not have the Holy Spirit within you. All you need in this life is God, the Holy Spirit to direct your spiritual life.

Though there are satanic books, but a person filled with the Holy Ghost can automatically differentiate the demonic from the Godly.

Someone here once said that Rebecca Brown's book made them fear because of the 'demon' stuffs in them. I say, I don't blame them. Some people are in a higher spiritual level than others, and some are called into various offices so these things go easy with them because the grace is there. Later that person, came to an understanding that he was wrong, after he matured spiritually.

If you don't have a grace or have not matured to a certain spiritual level, you might see things another way.

In all, we can't focus too much on the demonic, but we also cannot ignore the devices of our enemy as someone said. So there has to be a balance. And it's the Holy Spirit that brings that balance into play.

Don't be too confident lest you fall 1 Corinthians 10:12

The devil you think you know will defeat you if you don't have the Holy Ghost who exposes his tactics.

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
@Charlyg1 I understand your point, what I'm trying to say in earnest is that we should guard our mind and what we read, I have the prophetic call, even as a prophetess, I don't go about looking for books to read on how demons operate, holyspirit has taught me things about them and how to cast them out without me reading about them in a book cos my own calling has to do with warfare and deliverance, God himself will reveal their works to me so that I dont read a book and get carried away or deceived, because anybody can be deceived, its not by our power or by our might, its not like I am not spiritually matured to handle the books but I am guarding my mind, I dont want to open a demonic door way for these demons to enter my life, so no giving opportunity to the devil, God himself train people that he calls himself, just like you said he revealed somethings to you that you can't reveal here, which I'm sure you didnt need to read it from a book. Holy spirit is there to guide us.

Reading about witchcraft and their ways/powers and end up falling in love with their works. God forbid. Anyways, to each his own. May God help us all.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nuttella:
@Charlyg1 I understand your point, what I'm trying to say in earnest is that we should guard our mind and what we read, I have the prophetic call, even as a prophetess, I don't go about looking for books to read on how demons operate, holyspirit has taught me things about them and how to cast them out without me reading about them in a book cos my own calling has to do with warfare and deliverance, God himself will reveal their works to me so I dont read a book and get carried away or deceived, because anybody can be deceived, its not by our power or by our might, its not like I am not spiritually matured to handle the books but I am guarding my mind, I dont want to open a demonic door way for these demons to enter my life, so no giving opportunity to the devil, God himself train people that he calls himself, just like you said he revealed somethings to you that you can't reveal here, which I'm sure you didnt need to read it from a book. Holy spirit is there to guide us.

Reading about witchcraft and their ways/powers and end up falling in love with their works. God forbid. Anyways, to each his own. May God help us all.

You said it perfectly smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
dadrenaline:

My sister. Please, it's fine. I understand the need to reply certain funny remarks here but you know they are mainly said out of ignorance. Nothing more.

This same argument destroyed another thread started by a man of God — EnthronedbyGod. Supposed Christians felt Baba was dwelling on the side of the kingdom of Darkness too much, when he should be "edifying" them and the ironic part of it all was a lot of such folks were commenters in this same thread.

That particular fact was what hurt me even more.

The books I have read concerning how the devil operates is part of the revelation I have received that has made me understand the near repeated process whereby I always nearly fall back into sin, after repentance. It was like a cycle until I understood the How.

There's the why of things, the way out, and the "How." Most Christians don't know the "How" of the vices of the devil and that's why he has been very successful in tainting Christianity today.

The world is turning upside down, souls are being lost and the church is getting polluted by the day.

Just a while ago, I heard that Biden intends to or will pick a transgender as secretary of Education. I'm not sure people know what that means as it was well known that before Biden "supposedly" won the election, these LGBTQ folks demanded that Christian colleges should be stripped of their accreditation. Having one of them in such a position is catastrophe of Epic proportions as people are so easily Influenced, it will only take a while before such legislations for folks like them pick up in this part of the world.

But as usual, most Christians don't see this. Very few receive revelations from God and if they have read some of these books, they would have since known the plans of the devil. But no, they will argue that all they need is in the Bible, which is true.

The Bible empowers us, edifies us and gives credence to what the devil is currently planning but the details of his plans are not there. Hence, why God gives these revelations to certain people to warn us of what's coming ahead of time.

These warnings could be from prophets, every day Christians like us, or people whom God has personally rescued from working for the Devil, in a bid to expose him.

But a lot of Christians are spiritually blind and deaf and most especially, they love to react — to defend, rather than attack first. This strategy has caused a lot of damage and will continue to if the church keep on refusing to recognize the deliverance section of the church.

It is wisdom to know what your enemy is planning ahead of time, rather than try to react to him on the day of battle after he must have done his homework.

"My people are destroyed for lack of Knowledge."

So please sister, don't get drawn to endless banter, lest we might continue the works of those agents of Darkness who have gone quiet now.

God bless you.

you are 100% right. i was about typing a reply of how God prepares people according to their offices but ChalyG has already shed some light on it. I guess it is best i will stick to your advice

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2020
Nuttella:
My dear anybody can be deceived and anybody can fall, unless you are not a human being, that is why we guard our mind and we are careful of what we read, because the mind can play games and no matter how strong you think your mind is, remember Satan and his agents have their own power.

Lol..
My dear I understand the angle you are coming from. But I will disagree with you based on bolded on some certain points.

REMEMBER that I said before that some has passed the level of being deceived, some can DELIBERATELY walk into deception, while some can be easily deceived.

The Bible said "Thy Word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against you". Ps 119:11.

"For it is IMPOSSIBLE for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the HOLY GHOST, and have tasted the good Word of God and the POWERS of the world to come, if they shall fall away....... Heb 6:4-6.

Check for example what I am going to say next. The question i am going to ask next-, Pls I do not mean it as an insult, but to elaborate more on my points.

Can your mentor be deceived?
Can your pastor be deceived?
..... If your answer is Yes, then you really need to change your church. (I do not mean it as offence, neither do I say you should put trust in any person/mentor)

Ok let's come down a little bit..

You, can you really be deceived? (be honest to yourself)
Can CharlyG1 be deceived?
Believe me they are hundreds of Christians here on this thread that cannot be deceived!!!

Yes, This is true, that's why I say that SOME can DELIBERATELY walk into deception. Why??

Don't take it as being pride, even the Bible said it that the Holy Spirit will guide us into ALL TRUTHS.. John 16:13. (This means that the truth is broad... )...,, ALL TRUTH??.... hmm.

Those that has received the Spirit of Sonship cannot be deceived. ( I do not say that they cannot make a mistake)..

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2020
jubianose:

Lol..
My dear I understand the angle you are coming from. But I will disagree with you based on bolded on some certain points.

REMEMBER that I said before that some has passed the level of being deceived, some can DELIBERATELY walk into deception, while some can be easily deceived.

The Bible said "Thy Word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against you". Ps 119:11.

"For it is IMPOSSIBLE for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the HOLY GHOST, and have tasted the good Word of God and the POWERS of the world to come, if they shall fall away....... Heb 6:4-6.

Check for example what I am going to say next. The question i am going to ask next-, Pls I do not mean it as an insult, but to elaborate more on my points.

..... If your answer is Yes, then you really need to change your church. (I do not mean it as offence, neither do I say you should put trust in any person/mentor)

Believe me they are hundreds of Christians here on this thread that cannot be deceived!!!

Yes, This is true, that's why I say that SOME can DELIBERATELY walk into deception. Why??

Don't take it as being pride, even the Bible said it that the Holy Spirit will guide us into ALL TRUTHS.. John 16:13. (This means that the truth is broad... )...,, ALL TRUTH??.... hmm.

Those that has received the Spirit of Sonship cannot be deceived. ( I do not say that they cannot make a mistake)..

Thank you and God bless.

If you think their are some people who have passed the level of being deceived, then your journey of christianity is still very shallow . That alone is a statement of failure

You cannot even understand your fellow man that you see every day, how much more the ways of the spirit that you don't see.

The more i learn, the more the holy spirit reminds me that I've not learnt anything.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Damisam93:

Thanks, I was able to access more books too.
you can also try pigs in the parlour by Rae and Ida Hammond and clean house, strong house by Kimberley Daniels. They are excellent deliverance and warfare books. They are available on the telegram group. p.s don't rely much on getting books from secular websites unless your discernment is strong or you know the book. It is best to stick to the telegram group.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2020
CharlyG1:

You are right in a way but partially wrong.

When a person has a calling, the Lord will train that person in alliance with that call/anointing He has placed upon them.
There are Teachers, who are able to rightly impart the Word of God and simplify it for people to easily understand.
There are deliverance ministers and prophets etc... who have the grace for a particular work

As God's prophet, under the deliverance ministry.. There are many revelations and teachings He talks to me about... of which I cannot reveal here. It is personal.
Sometimes before I have a deliverance session with someone, He comes to reveal the particular spirit to me and tells me what to do before the prayers. He shows me secrets of the enemies.

As a deliverance minister or prophet/prophetess, when you have a deep walk with God you learn to understand how demons operate. Not just demons, the satanic kingdom of darkness. You would be able to discern demon(s) in a person. God reveals deep things that you never saw and this sharpens your spiritual intuition and makes you more spiritually sensitive.

This is part of the training. You can't fight demons and not understand how they operate.

I'll advise us to speak on what we know, either from the Bible or from our personal experience/calling. Let it not be a matter that creates an argument.

Every revelation that comes from God surely reflects in His Word. But the Bible doesn't tell us all.. That is why Jesus said He would give us a Helper (Holy Ghost) who would teach us all things. You cannot put the whole teachings of God in a book. We keep learning everyday through the Holy Ghost.

And it's not about reading the entire books of the Bible that makes a person more Godly than the other, but it is about your walk with God, your personal relationship with God. For the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life 2 Corinthians 3:6

You can read the whole Bible a hundred times and not have the Holy Spirit within you. All you need in this life is God, the Holy Spirit to direct your spiritual life.

Though there are satanic books, but a person filled with the Holy Ghost can automatically differentiate the demonic from the Godly.

Someone here once said that Rebecca Brown's book made them fear because of the 'demon' stuffs in them. I say, I don't blame them. Some people are in a higher spiritual level than others, and some are called into various offices so these things go easy with them because the grace is there. Later that person, came to an understanding that he was wrong, after he matured spiritually.

If you don't have a grace or have not matured to a certain spiritual level, you might see things another way.

In all, we can't focus too much on the demonic, but we also cannot ignore the devices of our enemy as someone said. So there has to be a balance. And it's the Holy Spirit that brings that balance into play.

Don't be too confident lest you fall 1 Corinthians 10:12

The devil you think you know will defeat you if you don't have the Holy Ghost who exposes his tactics.

You don talk am finish!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Damisam93(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2020
JourneytoEL:
you can also try pigs in the parlour by Rae and Ida Hammond and clean house, strong house by Kimberley Daniels. They are excellent deliverance and warfare books. They are available on the telegram group. p.s don't rely much on getting books from secular websites unless your discernment is strong or you know the book. It is best to stick to the telegram group.

Yeah I understand you, I don't go around looking for demonic books that why I was specific on brown and prof iyke books. I usually pray scriptures quoted in brown books on certain issues and even prof iyke also and I have contacted him personally and he refer me to one of his book for a particular situation I was experiencing.

Thanks once again.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2020
JourneytoEL:
Thanks for the heads up! Incase you have this book "The hidden truth of man and woman" by Prof Iyke, let me know please.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
nuttyhnic:

If you think their are some people who have passed the level of being deceived, then your journey of christianity is still very shallow . That alone is a statement of failure

You cannot even understand your fellow man that you see every day, how much more the ways of the spirit that you don't see.

The more i learn, the more the holy spirit reminds me that I've not learnt anything.

I believe SOME Christian has passed the level of being deceived. While you believe on the contrary. Everyone should stick to (their) believe.

But don't ever again call my Christianity shallow and my statement failure. Keep your failures to yourself.

Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
At10tion:
Thanks for the heads up! Incase you have this book "The hidden truth of man and woman" by Prof Iyke, let me know please.

I would also love to have this....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
At10tion:
u are welcome. i don't have the book though
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
AududuNine11:
One thing I have noticed about people who relish in knowing the "depths" of Satan is that they are often puffed up with pride of being a custodian of mysterious mysteries.

Some of you may claim you read books written by supposed men of God who some of you were inspiried by God to write.

There are others who claim to have gotten revelation from God through various means.

The thing is that's not the issue. But where the issue lies is that most of these self-acclaimed revelations and secrets and mysteries gotten from books written by so-so negate what the Bible teaches.

Just like one heretic, who couldn't open a single Bible verse to tell me where it was written or connoted that Adam wasn't the first man of earth, was telling me to go and read one book written by one of these big men of God that writes about the fall of Satan and other mysterious mysteries.

The real problem is that after so deliverance ministers have finished consuming all these nonsense mysterious mystery books, they end up spending quality time to narrate and describe how satan operates, thereby magnifying satan above Christ that ought to be the center of their sermon. At the end of the day, what you have left is a fear-instilled congregation that now begin to pray all sorts of ridiculous prayers that has no Biblical basis.

No wonder Ecclesiastes 12:12 KJV says: And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Everything you need to know is written in the Bible. Stick to it.

Any revelation given to anyone, it doesn't matter who the person is, is such revelation doesn't conform to the Word of God, throw such into the thrash can and save your soul.

Hello my brother,

Have you ever wondered why our Lord God used the word REPLENISH? You will agree with me that the word means to fill something up again. I believe this maybe the reason why Adam wasn’t the first man. I stand to be corrected.

The word of God says “And God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them: and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REPLENISH the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”‭‭(Genesis‬ ‭1:27-28‬).

The word of God is full of deep mysteries. It is only the Holy Spirit that can give us divine understanding of the Holy Scriptures. Many people have been in bondage for a long time for lack of knowledge. For instance, this thread has been a blessing to many. There has been a lot of expositions about the devices of the devil. To God be the Glory, the blind can now see and the lost have been found. Also, the Christian books written by Holy Spirit inspired servants of God have been a blessing to people. God speaks to us everyday and he can use different ways to reach out to his children. We just need to be sensitive to his voice.

The most important thing is to walk in the path of Righteousness. Because If we have these spiritual gifts and knowledge but can’t please God, we Labour in vain. The word of God says “If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.”‭‭ (James‬ ‭1:26-27‬)

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nuttella:
@Charlyg1 I understand your point, what I'm trying to say in earnest is that we should guard our mind and what we read, I have the prophetic call, even as a prophetess, I don't go about looking for books to read on how demons operate, holyspirit has taught me things about them and how to cast them out without me reading about them in a book cos my own calling has to do with warfare and deliverance, God himself will reveal their works to me so that I dont read a book and get carried away or deceived, because anybody can be deceived, its not by our power or by our might, its not like I am not spiritually matured to handle the books but I am guarding my mind, I dont want to open a demonic door way for these demons to enter my life, so no giving opportunity to the devil, God himself train people that he calls himself, just like you said he revealed somethings to you that you can't reveal here, which I'm sure you didnt need to read it from a book. Holy spirit is there to guide us.

Well said.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
As a Christian there are things we need to know and understand as well. I think CharlyG1 mention it as well in his post. " That there are some that are more mature in level and has the grace"

This is to show you that there are people that has matured greatly in grace that it is IMPOSSIBLE to deceive them. This level of maturity can be attained.

Apostle Paul is a Christian, Apostle Peter, John are all Chriatians filled with the Holy Ghost, are you telling me that they can be deceived? (They said in the scriptures we are not ignorant of the devil's devices). This means they know and understand the devices of the enemy, so they can wage a good warfare. So we who are alive today and in the Lord's vineyard should prepare ourselves to know and attain higher degree of grace. (Being deceived is not the same as being attacked, they can attack you if God permit, but that does not mean that they can DECEIVE you)

I think the problem is in the definition of the word "DECEIVE".... When you understand the definition, you will understand the angle I am speaking from.

Secondly,

To say such a thing about me show your heart and your thoughts toward someone you basically do not know except on what he post on this thread. (Does that shows the depthness of your own Christianity?). Pls let us be mindful of what we said to one another here.

I made a point with scriptural references to buttress my point based on my own personal experiences. So if you have a contrary opinion, it is your duty to carefully lay it out here with points so that we all can learn and grow, but rather you choose to attack my personality based on my point without any proof scripturally or otherwise to counter my points. This is wrong. You are not my spiritual police. You do not know nothing about me. You do not know who I am. You don't have an iota of right to call my statement a failure. (In your mind you think you are smart abi??).

Prove your reasons with valid points and do not resort to insult to satisfy the feelings of those who are already biased.

Peace.....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
jubianose:

Lol..

Thank you and God bless.

Bro, trust me, no one is above being deceived.
Its the grace of God that keeps us.

Judas saw Jesus , touched Jesus and heard him directly.
He was ANNIONTED by Jesus personally.
He did miracles and yet was deceived.
How much more we that are only hearing and reading about Jesus.

Even peter was almost gone if not for grace.

EVEN THE VERY ANGELS WERE DECEIVED.
let's just pray for grace bro, he that thinketh he stand, take heed lest he falls.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
gracefilled:

You don talk am finish!

cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
jubianose:
As a Christian there are things we need to know and understand as well. I think CharlyG1 mention it as well in his post. " That there are some that are more mature in level and has the grace"

This is to show you that there are people that has matured greatly in grace that it is IMPOSSIBLE to deceive them. This level of maturity can be attained.

Apostle Paul is a Christian, Apostle Peter, John are all Chriatians filled with the Holy Ghost, are you telling me that they can be deceived? (They said in the scriptures we are not ignorant of the devil's devices). This means they know and understand the devices of the enemy, so they can wage a good warfare. So we who are alive today and in the Lord's vineyard should prepare ourselves to know and attain higher degree of grace. (Being deceived is not the same as being attacked, they can attack you if God permit, but that does not mean that they can DECEIVE you)

I think the problem is in the definition of the word "DECEIVE".... When you understand the definition, you will understand the angle I am speaking from.

Secondly,

To say such a thing about me show your heart and your thoughts toward someone you basically do not know except on what he post on this thread. (Does that shows the depthness of your own Christianity?). Pls let us be mindful of what we said to one another here.

I made a point with scriptural references to buttress my point based on my own personal experiences. So if you have a contrary opinion, it is your duty to carefully lay it out here with points so that we all can learn and grow, but rather you choose to attack my personality based on my point without any proof scripturally or otherwise to counter my points. This is wrong. You are not my spiritual police. You do not know nothing about me. You do not know who I am. You don't have an iota of right to call my statement a failure. (In your mind you think you are smart abi??).

Prove your reasons with valid points and do not resort to insult to satisfy the feelings of those who are already biased.

Peace.....

Nnamdi & others are right. Anyone can be deceived. The Bible says that even the very elect could be deceived by false prophets. Matthew 24:24.

The level of deceit you see around you today will be nothing compared to the years to come.

There's obvious possibility that Christians could be deceived.. Though we Christians might buckle up waiting to catch the enemy trying to deceive us, but the enemy can come in a way that throws you off guard if we don't guard your heart and mind with the fear and knowledge of God.

If you let down your guard, it is very possible to be deceived by the enemy. Satan is a liar, a thief and killer. And he will stop at nothing to capture as many souls as possible.

Change your mindset about the impossiblity to be deceived. There are several scriptures in the Bible where you see this happening.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
jubianose:

Secondly,

Peace.....
You are talking about apostle paul, peter etc, who told you they can't be deceived? Was Judas not deceived? Was Solomon despite all his wisdom not deceived? Even after building God's house, the devil is very trickish, I don't know the spiritual level you think you have reached but for someone like me that have seen Jesus Christ face to face in the dream, to tell you that I myself can be deceived should let you know that truly anyone can be deceived. Humble yourself and accept correction. Once saved is not forever saved and pride goes before a fall, see yourself as a child, don't be feeling like a lord cause you think you have reached a particular stage in the spirit realm, this stage you are, many have passed it and are in a higher dimension yet they are telling you that anyone can be decieved yet you dont want to hear, if a genuine prophet of God after many years of serving God can turn to a herbalist, then anyone can be deceived. Be careful and guard your fragile heart lest you fall, remember that the soul is separate from the spirit and the soul can be influenced easily. Peace be unto you.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DarkWritings: 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
jubianose:

Secondly,

Peace.....
Bro! Calm down! Nobody is above deception not even your reverred man of God in Nigeria and in the world at large!! If you believed you can't be deceived then this is where prides come from and before you know it, you will find yourself in the soup pot of your enemies lolz God forbid. Even Jesus caution us he said "watch and pray" why? so that we won't fall into the temptation of the enemy through deception. Now let me shock you, Lucifer when he was still a mighty cherub in God's presence was deceived. His heart deceived him! Arrogantly he went further to deceive other mighty angels and they foolishly followed him and then fell brutally.. Be sober be vigilant, be watchful, be prayerful, for the deceiver is at your doorstep, calculating your back to square 1 grin

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Bro, trust me, no one is above being deceived.
Its the grace of God that keeps us.

Judas saw Jesus , touched Jesus and heard him directly.
He was ANNIONTED by Jesus personally.
He did miracles and yet was deceived.
How much more we that are only hearing and reading about Jesus.

Even peter was almost gone if not for grace.

EVEN THE VERY ANGELS WERE DECEIVED.
let's just pray for grace bro, he that thinketh he stand, take heed lest he falls.

Thank you bro for analysing your reasons with points. Me too I learn. I am a learner just like everybody else in this thread, and I believe I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong.

The initial post I made I said that SOME (the key word here is "some". I strongly believe that some can NEVER be deceived because of the level of grace the Lord has given them in their walk with Him and for Him.

The case of Judas was appointed to him because the scripture was written for that role even before he was born.. John 13:21,

It has been written that the Son of Man will be betrayed in the Holy Scriptures .... Matthew 26:24.

Peter almost gone?? (he just fulfilled the last minute prophecy the Lord gave him that before the cock crow in the morning that he (Peter) will deny the Lord three times. This he did in fulfilment of the Lord's word.

The angels LEFT they first abode (it was a DELIBERATE ACT)... Jude 1:6,
and It was counted as sin unto them...2Peter 2:4

Thank you bro and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
CharlyG1:

Nnamdi & others are right. Anyone can be deceived. The Bible says that even the very elect could be deceived by false prophets. Matthew 24:24.

The level of deceit you see around you today will be nothing compared to the years to come.

There's obvious possibility that Christians could be deceived.. Though we Christians might buckle up waiting to catch the enemy trying to deceive us, but the enemy can come in a way that throws you off guard if we don't guard your heart and mind with the fear and knowledge of God.

If you let down your guard, it is very possible to be deceived by the enemy. Satan is a liar, a thief and killer. And he will stop at nothing to capture as many souls as possible.

Change your mindset about the impossiblity to be deceived. There are several scriptures in the Bible where you see this happening.

God bless you.

Thank you bro Charles for putting mouth into this matter. But I believe the scripture you quoted said ...

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matthew:24:24

The bolded show that indeed the level of deceit will be very high, that it measures the possibility of it with something that is impossible, - which is the "elect" being deceived. (This goes on to show that it is impossible to deceive the elect no matter how high the deception is/was)..

That means the elect are those "SOME" that has passed the level of being deceived.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nuttella:
You are talking about apostle paul, peter etc, who told you they can't be deceived? Was Judas not deceived? Was Solomon despite all his wisdom not deceived? Even after building God's house, the devil is very trickish, I don't know the spiritual level you think you have reached but for someone like me that have seen Jesus Christ face to face in the dream, to tell you that I myself can be deceived should let you know that truly anyone can be deceived. Humble yourself and accept correction. Once saved is not forever saved and pride goes before a fall, see yourself as a child, don't be feeling like a lord cause you think you have reached a particular stage in the spirit realm, this stage you are, many have passed it and are in a higher dimension yet they are telling you that anyone can be decieved yet you dont want to hear, if a genuine prophet of God after many years of serving God can turn to a herbalist, then anyone can be deceived. Be careful and guard your fragile heart lest you fall, remember that the soul is separate from the spirit and the soul can be influenced easily. Peace be unto you.

My dear Nutella nobody is talking about himself here. You are taking it personally as if to say I mention myself in the origina post. shocked I said that SOME CHRISTIANS HAS PASSED THE LEVEL OF BEING DECIEVED because of the level of grace they have received from the Lord through their walk with Him. So pls I am saying something based on the scripture and a general observation.

Secondly that one has seen the Lord in a vision or in a dream is not an EVEN sign of maturity in the Lord. Even the occultist sometimes sees the Lord or His angels in their dreams, visions or projections and they tremble or has the curiousity to know Him as a result of that walks out of the occult as well.

So my dear I am talking about the ELECT here, they are the Christians (SOME) that has passed the level of being deceived and ONLY the Lord knows them and CHOOSES them. They CAN NEVER be deceived and there are among us even in this generation I believe. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 12:01am On Dec 19, 2020
DarkWritings:
Bro! Calm down! Nobody is above deception not even your reverred man of God in Nigeria and in the world at large!! If you believed you can't be deceived then this is where prides come from and before you know it, you will find yourself in the soup pot of your enemies lolz God forbid. Even Jesus caution us he said "watch and pray" why? so that we won't fall into the temptation of the enemy through deception. Now let me shock you, Lucifer when he was still a mighty cherub in God's presence was deceived. His heart deceived him! Arrogantly he went further to deceive other mighty angels and they foolishly followed him and then fell brutally.. Be sober be vigilant, be watchful, be prayerful, for the deceiver is at your doorstep, calculating your back to square 1 grin

Bro I agree with you in some part, I did not mention myself in the initial post that brought about this things. I said that "SOME CHRISTIANS" has passed the level of being deceived (and I say this humblily because it is a Grace of God). And I did not include myself personally in that post, why are you people then attributing it personally as if to say that it is all about me??Hmmm... If the Lord gives me this kind grace who I am to reject it. grin. (Daddy GOD please your son is loyal, remember me Sir).

Pls dear I am not saying about me personally. I am saying what I believe based on the scriptures and my personal point of view. Thank you and God bless.

And I stand in what I believe. SOME CHRISTIANS (THE ELECT) has passed the level of being deceived. Thank you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:29am On Dec 19, 2020
jubianose:

Thank you bro Charles for putting mouth into this matter. But I believe the scripture you quoted said ...

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matthew:24:24

The bolded show that indeed the level of deceit will be very high, that it measures the possibility of it with something that is impossible, - which is the "elect" being deceived. (This goes on to show that it is impossible to deceive the elect no matter how high the deception is/was)..

That means the elect are those SOME that has passed the level of being deceived.

Thank you and God bless you.

This is getting interesting.

Many people have interpreted that particular scripture wrongly. As in, a lot of people.

Let us dissect the word of God now.

Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; INSOMUCH that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

"IF POSSIBLE" means, it is either possible or not.

If I ask you, "Jubianose please help me buy some butter on your way back home, and if possible buy me some cheese". You would buy the butter but might not buy the cheese, or you might still get the cheese. It is something that can happen or may not happen, depending on the circumstances.
But it doesn't erase the possibility of that thing happening.

That passage simplified is this- The false prophets would show great signs and wonders INSOMUCH (too great), that even the elects may not be safe. The Elects would not be mentioned here (by Jesus) if this event would not affect them.

This just simply means that the last days would be so brutal that even the most powerful Christian can fall. And every Christian must watch their back, and be extremely careful in the last days so they don't fall.

The devil will come hard for the Christian leaders and the toughest of the Elects in these last days, and it would not be easy at all.

There were so many times I thought I couldn't be deceived, but I was. When I was a young boy, I was in a church where the pastor was an occult man and nobody knew for years, until the Lord exposed him. Do you know the havoc that man wrecked before he was discovered?

I can give you many examples but it would make this post too long. The Lord has shown me the possibility of my whole family falling away in the last days. He showed me how they received the mark of the beast, despite the fact that they are very spiritual and rooted in Christ.

There are many who fell from deceit (or by temptation) in the Bible like Samson who was a Nazarite, and King Saul, King David, and Solomon even with all his wisdom was deceived by his many concubines etc.

In essence, what Jesus is saying is that even with all the spiritual maturity and sonship, it does not guarantee that you still cannot be deceived. To believe otherwise is to be proud. This was the exact way it played out for Lucifer who is now called Satan. He never thought about his downfall and he fell despite being in the Lord's presence all the time! His pride was his downfall.

* We have to hold on to God really tight, especially in these last days. We have to hold on to God's grace too.

If you still disagree, then you contradict what is written in 1 Corinthians 10:12 and 1 Timothy 4:1, as well as all the story of those who fell in the Bible.

God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 12:39am On Dec 19, 2020
Last night I dreamt about the annihilation of the Earth. My kid brother and I were chilling at the beach. I don’t know the exact country but there were many people in that place. Then a great tsunami occurred and I saw people running for their lives. I saw the waters from oceans of the world flow into cities that killed a lot of people. I grabbed my brother by the hand and we kept running as fast as we could to find a safe place.

As we continued to run, I heard something fall from the sky with the speed of light but at first I didn’t know what it was. The only thing I saw in the sky was a thick smoke. I heard the impact of this object which caused a strong vibration on the ground. People were crying and running for their lives. I went to meet a friend of mine to tell him what I saw, he doubted me and laughed. Then more of it started to fall from the sky, these things looked like fireballs or debris from a giant asteroid. There was no place to hide this time, and my brother became scared but I told him to be strong. This thing killed millions of people in the world.My brother and I stood still watching the event. Just when I thought it was over, the sky turned red. The giant asteroid was seen in the sky by everyone as it entered into our atmosphere. I was so scared and knew there was no way anyone would survive this one. I held my brother’s hands and looked at him one last time as we all braced for impact.

Before the giant asteroid hit us, I noticed my brother took his hands off mine. Few seconds before impact, my spirit left the body. I ascended with my eyes were closed. I observed that the higher I went the cooler it became. When my spirit got to the destination, my eyes opened. I got confused and didn’t know where I was. But the place looked so beautiful with a cool atmosphere. A man stood behind me, I turned around and asked him where I was. He smiled and asked me a few questions which I can’t remember but I answered him. So he said I didn’t pass and would send me to hell. I cried and pleaded with him not to send me there. He laughed at me saying that he was just pulling my legs, that i wasn’t going there. He asked me to join him for a tour, so I would acclimatise with the new place. I was amazed with everything I saw. The city was so beautiful. There were many rooms with gold doors. He said the rooms belonged to the saints. I was taken to a big room where I saw others like me who were raptured from the Earth. I saw a lady who sang songs of praise and thanking God for making it. We were asked to wait there so that they would allot rooms to us. Then the man came in and took me to my room. I was curious to ask him about my brother to know if he made it. He said I shouldn’t worry about him and be happy. Later, I came out of my room and entered into another place where I saw a very long table which I couldn’t see the end of it and the new saints were seated for a great feast.

That same man came to us again after the feast. He said he wanted to show us one last thing.
We were taken to the end of the city. There was a mighty gate, but outside this gate was complete darkness. Nothing from outside the city gate could enter. I saw two white mighty beings standing at the gate. It looked like their bodies were covered with white feathers and their eyes were pitch black. They opened the gate for us to pass through. As we entered into this dark world, I saw a group of people who were addressed by an evil Queen. There were also guards watching over them. I noticed that the people couldn’t see us except the guards and their queen. As soon as the queen saw us, she asked the guards to capture us and we began to run back towards the city gate. I saw two guards in pursuit of me, I then decided to stop running, stood still and shouted the name of Jesus Christ. This caused the evil spirits to freeze. We successfully entered into the city of light. But the evil spirits couldn’t pass through. I woke up immediately.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 12:55am On Dec 19, 2020
CharlyG1:

This is getting interesting.

Many people have interpreted that particular scripture wrongly. As in, a lot of people.

Let us dissect the word of God now.

Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; INSOMUCH that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

"IF POSSIBLE" means, it is either possible or not.

If I ask you, "Jubianose please help me buy some butter on your way back home, and if possible buy me some cheese". You would buy the butter but might not buy the cheese, or you might still get the cheese. It is something that can happen or may not happen, depending on the circumstances.
But it doesn't erase the possibility of that thing happening.

That passage simplified is this- The false prophets would show great signs and wonders INSOMUCH (too great), that even the elects may not be safe. The Elects would not be mentioned here (by Jesus) if this event would not affect them.

This just simply means that the last days would be so brutal that even the most powerful Christian can fall. And every Christian must watch their back, and be extremely careful in the last days so they don't fall.

The devil will come hard for the Christian leaders and the toughest of the Elects in these last days, and it would not be easy at all.

There were so many times I thought I couldn't be deceived, but I was. When I was a young boy, I was in a church where the pastor was an occult man and nobody knew for years, until the Lord exposed him. Do you know the havoc that man wrecked before he was discovered?

I can give you many examples but it would make this post too long. The Lord has shown me the possibility of my whole family falling away in the last days. He showed me how they received the mark of the beast, despite the fact that they are very spiritual and rooted in Christ.

There are many who fell from deceit (or by temptation) in the Bible like Samson who was a Nazarite, and King Saul, King David, and Solomon even with all his wisdom was deceived by his many concubines etc.

In essence, what Jesus is saying is that even with all the spiritual maturity and sonship, it does not guarantee that you still cannot be deceived. To believe otherwise is to be proud. This was the exact way it played out for Lucifer who is now called Satan. He never thought about his downfall and he fell despite being in the Lord's presence all the time! His pride was his downfall.

* We have to hold on to God really tight, especially in these last days. W have to hold on to God's grace too.

If you still disagree, then you contradict what is written in 1 Corinthians 10:12 and 1 Timothy 4:1, as well as all the story of those who fell in the Bible.

God bless you.

Well,, Ok oo

I believe being attacked with deception is not actually going to amount as the same that one has been deceived. One may be attacked with deceptions (if the Lord permits), but you WILL not be deceived, and that's more reasons I believe we need to heed 1 Cor 10:12 and we should do all we can to imbibe the advice. This is PARAMOUNT.

Thank you for your input and I respect that. I will pray and ask the Lord to reveal to me more truth on this subject.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:02am On Dec 19, 2020
Hercules22:
Last night I dreamt about the annihilation of the Earth. My kid brother and I were chilling at the beach. I don’t know the exact country but there were many people in that place. Then a great tsunami occurred and I saw people running for their lives. I saw the waters from oceans of the world flow into cities that killed a lot of people. I grabbed my brother by the hand and we kept running as fast as we could to find a safe place.

As we continued to run, I heard something fall from the sky with the speed of light but at first I didn’t know what it was. The only thing I saw in the sky was a thick smoke. I heard the impact of this object which caused a strong vibration on the ground. People were crying and running for their lives. I went to meet a friend of mine to tell him what I saw, he doubted me and laughed. Then more of it started to fall from the sky, these things looked like fireballs or debris from a giant asteroid. There was no place to hide this time, and my brother became scared but I told him to be strong. This thing killed millions of people in the world.My brother and I stood still watching the event. Just when I thought it was over, the sky turned red. The giant asteroid was seen in the sky by everyone as it entered into our atmosphere. I was so scared and knew there was no way anyone would survive this one. I held my brother’s hands and looked at him one last time as we all braced for impact.

Before the giant asteroid hit us, I noticed my brother took his hands off mine. Few seconds before impact, my spirit left the body. I ascended with my eyes were closed. I observed that the higher I went the cooler it became. When my spirit got to the destination, my eyes opened. I got confused and didn’t know where I was. But the place looked so beautiful with a cool atmosphere. A man stood behind me, I turned around and asked him where I was. He smiled and asked me a few questions which I can’t remember but I answered him. So he said I didn’t pass and would send me to hell. I cried and pleaded with him not to send me there. He laughed at me saying that he was just pulling my legs, that i wasn’t going there. He asked me to join him for a tour, so I would acclimatise with the new place. I was amazed with everything I saw. The city was so beautiful. There were many rooms with gold doors. He said the rooms belonged to the saints. I was taken to a big room where I saw others like me who were raptured from the Earth. I saw a lady who sang songs of praise and thanking God for making it. We were asked to wait there so that they would allot rooms to us. Then the man came in and took me to my room. I was curious to ask him about my brother to know if he made it. He said I shouldn’t worry about him and be happy. Later, I came out of my room and entered into another place where I saw a very long table which I couldn’t see the end of it and the new saints were seated for a great feast.

That same man came to us again after the feast. He said he wanted to show us one last thing.
We were taken to the end of the city. There was a mighty gate, but outside this gate was complete darkness. Nothing from outside the city gate could enter. I saw two white mighty beings standing at the gate. It looked like their bodies were covered with white feathers and their eyes were pitch black. They opened the gate for us to pass through. As we entered into this dark world, I saw a group of people who were addressed by an evil Queen. There were also guards watching over them. I noticed that the people couldn’t see us except the guards and their queen. As soon as the queen saw us, she asked the guards to capture us and we began to run back towards the city gate. I saw two guards in pursuit of me, I then decided to stop running, stood still and shouted the name of Jesus Christ. This caused the evil spirits to freeze. We successfully entered into the city of light. But the evil spirits couldn’t pass through. I woke up immediately.

What a powerful revelation from the Lord! Now I feeling like going to Heaven today! cheesy

Oh Jesus, have mercy on us. And help our weaknesses. so that the Lord counts us worthy to be in His presence on that great day.. Amen

God bless you for sharing brother.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:50am On Dec 19, 2020
jubianose:

Well,, Ok oo

I believe being attacked with deception is not actually going to amount to the fact that you have been deceived. One may be attacked with deceptions (if the Lord permits), but you WILL not be deceived, and that's more reasons I believe we need to heed 1 Cor 10:12 and we should do all we can to imbibe the advice. This is PARAMOUNT.

Thank you for your input and I respect that. I will pray and ask the Lord to reveal to me more truth on this subject.

Thank you.

Okay, let me say there are two kinds of deception here.

1. The kind that comes by way of temptation to make a person fall, like Satan tempting Jesus on the mountain.

and

2. The type we talked about that false prophets would rise with signs and wonders to deceive many.

A person can fall from grace and get back up like King David, and Samson etc. But King Saul never did. God had to kill him. He fell.
Understand that, the work of deception is to cause a fall. And it is pioneered by satan through others.

The first kind of deception by temptation slowly degrades a person's stand with God.

If Abe fails at every temptation thrown at him, he slowly gives himself to satan. And he could reach a point of no return, like Saul. It marks the beginning of a rot in his Christian life. Abe can no longer shrug off invitations to parties from friends. He goes all the time. He starts enjoying worldly companionship and progresses to smoking and drinking and fornication. If Abe keeps this up, he will plunge deeper into darkness and it might be too late for him to recover.

A false prophet can deceive many many people, and those people would not think they are being deceived.

Do you know we have many popular false prophets in this world that are deceiving many right now? Even in Nigeria? I mean a lot.

I can count them on one hand. The people attending their churches are very loyal to these so-called prophets and many of the church members have their minds brainwashed that if the fake prophet tells them they'll get delivered by him having sex with them, they'll do it gladly. I know cases like this.

These people get deceived in broad daylight because they're amazed by the signs and wonders (miracles) these false prophets do. That will be the catch (signs & wonders)! It will be so dramatic that many would see these so-called prophets as extremely powerful and from God. Then slowly, the prophets will introduce them into sin and put them in bondage.

What is key here, is waking up from deception before it is too late.

God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 2:18am On Dec 19, 2020
CharlyG1:

Okay, let me say there are two kinds of deception here.

1. The kind that comes by way of temptation to make a person fall, like Satan tempting Jesus on the mountain.

and

2. The type we talked about that false prophets would rise with signs and wonders to deceive many.

A person can fall from grace and get back up like King David, and Samson etc. But King Saul never did. God had to kill him. He fell.
Understand that, the work of deception is to cause a fall. And it is pioneered by satan through others.

The first kind of deception by temptation slowly degrades a person's stand with God.

If Abe fails at every temptation thrown at him, he slowly gives himself to satan. And he could reach a point of no return, like Saul. It marks the beginning of a rot in his Christian life. Abe can no longer shrug off invitations to parties from friends. He goes all the time. He starts enjoying worldly companionship and progresses to smoking and drinking and fornication. If Abe keeps this up, he will plunge deeper into darkness and it might be too late for him to recover.

A false prophet can deceive many many people, and those people would not think they are being deceived.

Do you know we have many popular false prophets in this world that are deceiving many right now? Even in Nigeria? I mean a lot.

I can count them on one hand. The people attending their churches are very loyal to these so-called prophets and many of the church members have their minds brainwashed that if the fake prophet tells them they'll get delivered by him having sex with them, they'll do it gladly. I know cases like this.

These people get deceived in broad daylight because they're amazed by the signs and wonders (miracles) these false prophets do. That will be the catch (signs & wonders)! It will be so dramatic that many would see these so-called prophets as extremely powerful and from God. Then slowly, the prophets will introduce them into sin and put them in bondage.

What is key here, is waking up from deception before it is too late.

God bless you.

I agree with you Bro Charles. By these discussions we learns and are edified.

Yes, there are many false prophet. That is why relationship with Jesus Christ is a personal race ( I couldn't emphasize more on this). One has to follow the Lord's Word as the only FINAL authority and weigh every other advice from any Man of God on scriptures before agreeing to it.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Two days ago, while praying with my family, the Holy Ghost gave me a quick vision of the two thieves who died with Jesus on the cross. He asked me about that scripture and immediately gave me a spiritual insight about the two thieves.

I’ll like to share what was revealed to me.

Luke 23:32-43

One of the thieves (or rebels) was crucified on the right side of Jesus and the other on the left.
The Holy Spirit let me know that this wasn’t ordinary. God had set it up this way as a very symbolic act. Though the people wanted to make Jesus look like a thief (or rebel) by crucifying the two thieves with Him, it is far more symbolic than what they thought.

The thief on the left is the old man. The sinful man. The flesh.
And,

The thief on the right is the new man in Christ. You and I who were hopeless and lost.

Luke 23:39

One of the criminals hanging beside him scoffed, “So you’re the Messiah, are you? Prove it by saving yourself—and us, too, while you’re at it!”
But the other criminal protested, “Don’t you fear God even when you have been sentenced to die? We deserve to die for our crimes, but this man hasn’t done anything wrong.” Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom.”
And Jesus replied, “I assure you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

The old man (the flesh) always complains. When you starve it of sin like fornication or masturbation, it will grumble. There will be an urge to do these sinful things because the old man always pushes for those things. It is aggressive. It is arrogant to God. It always wants more and is never satisfied. It is intoxicated by pleasure. It is an evil nature. The old man cannot repent. It has to die every single day. It has to be crucified just like this thief was. Romans 6:6

The old man is sentenced to death by God, and we have to die with Christ so that we can become alive again and reign with Him in heaven. Romans 6:4. This is a reflection of what Jesus meant when He told the other thief that he would be with Him in paradise.

This thief (you and I) knew that the wages of sin was death, and he was fully dependent on Jesus to save him. So it is the same with us. For our only hope is the lamb of God (Jesus Christ) John 1:29
When we humbly ourselves and acknowledge Jesus as our Saviour, like this thief did, He will accept us.

The thieves are sometimes translated as rebels in other bible versions, so thieves is not the exact word, but rebels or criminals.

You and I rebelled against God. But through the death of Jesus Christ, we are redeemed.

These rebels being on the left and right side of Jesus reminds me of the parable of the sheep and goats spoken of by Jesus. Matthew 25:31-36
The sheep will be on the right and the goats on the left.

Those who decide to live by the flesh are the goats and those who decide to live by the Spirit (Jesus) are the sheep. And Jesus will reject the goats on that day. For those who have not accepted Jesus, please make the right decision.

Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Praise be to God! I am born-again!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 262
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.