Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807407 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:00am On Dec 19, 2020
jubianose:

I agree with you Bro Charles. By these discussions we learns and are edified.

Yes, there are many false prophet. That is why relationship with Jesus Christ is a personal race ( I couldn't emphasize more on this). One has to follow the Lord's Word as the only FINAL authority and weigh every other advice from any Man of God on scriptures before agreeing to it.

Thank you Sir.

God bless you. smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Hercules22:
Last night I dreamt about the annihilation of the Earth. My kid brother and I were chilling at the beach. I don’t know the exact country but there were many people in that place. Then a great tsunami occurred and I saw people running for their lives. I saw the waters from oceans of the world flow into cities that killed a lot of people. I grabbed my brother by the hand and we kept running as fast as we could to find a safe place.

As we continued to run, I heard something fall from the sky with the speed of light but at first I didn’t know what it was. The only thing I saw in the sky was a thick smoke. I heard the impact of this object which caused a strong vibration on the ground. People were crying and running for their lives. I went to meet a friend of mine to tell him what I saw, he doubted me and laughed. Then more of it started to fall from the sky, these things looked like fireballs or debris from a giant asteroid. There was no place to hide this time, and my brother became scared but I told him to be strong. This thing killed millions of people in the world.My brother and I stood still watching the event. Just when I thought it was over, the sky turned red. The giant asteroid was seen in the sky by everyone as it entered into our atmosphere. I was so scared and knew there was no way anyone would survive this one. I held my brother’s hands and looked at him one last time as we all braced for impact.

Before the giant asteroid hit us, I noticed my brother took his hands off mine. Few seconds before impact, my spirit left the body. I ascended with my eyes were closed. I observed that the higher I went the cooler it became. When my spirit got to the destination, my eyes opened. I got confused and didn’t know where I was. But the place looked so beautiful with a cool atmosphere. A man stood behind me, I turned around and asked him where I was. He smiled and asked me a few questions which I can’t remember but I answered him. So he said I didn’t pass and would send me to hell. I cried and pleaded with him not to send me there. He laughed at me saying that he was just pulling my legs, that i wasn’t going there. He asked me to join him for a tour, so I would acclimatise with the new place. I was amazed with everything I saw. The city was so beautiful. There were many rooms with gold doors. He said the rooms belonged to the saints. I was taken to a big room where I saw others like me who were raptured from the Earth. I saw a lady who sang songs of praise and thanking God for making it. We were asked to wait there so that they would allot rooms to us. Then the man came in and took me to my room. I was curious to ask him about my brother to know if he made it. He said I shouldn’t worry about him and be happy. Later, I came out of my room and entered into another place where I saw a very long table which I couldn’t see the end of it and the new saints were seated for a great feast.

That same man came to us again after the feast. He said he wanted to show us one last thing.
We were taken to the end of the city. There was a mighty gate, but outside this gate was complete darkness. Nothing from outside the city gate could enter. I saw two white mighty beings standing at the gate. It looked like their bodies were covered with white feathers and their eyes were pitch black. They opened the gate for us to pass through. As we entered into this dark world, I saw a group of people who were addressed by an evil Queen. There were also guards watching over them. I noticed that the people couldn’t see us except the guards and their queen. As soon as the queen saw us, she asked the guards to capture us and we began to run back towards the city gate. I saw two guards in pursuit of me, I then decided to stop running, stood still and shouted the name of Jesus Christ. This caused the evil spirits to freeze. We successfully entered into the city of light. But the evil spirits couldn’t pass through. I woke up immediately.
woooooooww, this is awesome. Those that are saying there's no rapture should come and read this!
This is not just a mere dream but a revelation of things to come very soon! God bless you for sharing. Amen. Let's prepare guys, it's happening.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2020
CharlyG1:
Two days ago, while praying with my family, the Holy Ghost gave me a quick vision of the two thieves who died with Jesus on the cross. He asked me about that scripture and immediately gave me a spiritual insight about the two thieves.

I’ll like to share what was revealed to me.

Luke 23:32-43

One of the thieves (or rebels) was crucified on the right side of Jesus and the other on the left.
The Holy Spirit let me know that this wasn’t ordinary. God had set it up this way as a very symbolic act. Though the people wanted to make Jesus look like a thief (or rebel) by crucifying the two thieves with Him, it is far more symbolic than what they thought.

The thief on the left is the old man. The sinful man. The flesh.
And,

The thief on the right is the new man in Christ. You and I who were hopeless and lost.

Luke 23:39

One of the criminals hanging beside him scoffed, “So you’re the Messiah, are you? Prove it by saving yourself—and us, too, while you’re at it!”
But the other criminal protested, “Don’t you fear God even when you have been sentenced to die? We deserve to die for our crimes, but this man hasn’t done anything wrong.” Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom.”
And Jesus replied, “I assure you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

The old man (the flesh) always complains. When you starve it of sin like fornication or masturbation, it will grumble. There will be an urge to do these sinful things because the old man always pushes for those things. It is aggressive. It is arrogant to God. It always wants more and is never satisfied. It is intoxicated by pleasure. It is an evil nature. The old man cannot repent. It has to die every single day. It has to be crucified just like this thief was. Romans 6:6

The old man is sentenced to death by God, and we have to die with Christ so that we can become alive again and reign with Him in heaven. Romans 6:4. This is a reflection of what Jesus meant when He told the other thief that he would be with Him in paradise.

This thief (you and I) knew that the wages of sin was death, and he was fully dependent on Jesus to save him. So it is the same with us. For our only hope is the lamb of God (Jesus Christ) John 1:29
When we humbly ourselves and acknowledge Jesus as our Saviour, like this thief did, He will accept us.

The thieves are sometimes translated as rebels in other bible versions, so thieves is not the exact word, but rebels or criminals.

You and I rebelled against God. But through the death of Jesus Christ, we are redeemed.

These rebels being on the left and right side of Jesus reminds me of the parable of the sheep and goats spoken of by Jesus. Matthew 25:31-36
The sheep will be on the right and the goats on the left.

Those who decide to live by the flesh are the goats and those who decide to live by the Spirit (Jesus) are the sheep. And Jesus will reject the goats on that day. For those who have not accepted Jesus, please make the right decision.

Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Praise be to God! I am born-again!
very lovely revelation. thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2020
jubianose:

Thank you bro for analysing your reasons with points. Me too I learn. I am a learner just like everybody else in this thread, and I believe I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong.

The initial post I made I said that SOME (the key word here is "some". I strongly believe that some can NEVER be deceived because of the level of grace the Lord has given them in their walk with Him and for Him.

The case of Judas was appointed to him because the scripture was written for that role even before he was born.. John 13:21,

It has been written that the Son of Man will be betrayed in the Holy Scriptures .... Matthew 26:24.

Peter almost gone?? (he just fulfilled the last minute prophecy the Lord gave him that before the cock crow in the morning that he (Peter) will deny the Lord three times. This he did in fulfilment of the Lord's word.

The angels LEFT they first abode (it was a DELIBERATE ACT)... Jude 1:6,
and It was counted as sin unto them...2Peter 2:4

Thank you bro and God bless you

You are welcome my dear brother.
Hope your good bro?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
nnamdiosu:

You are welcome my dear brother. Hope your good bro?
I'm good bro. Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
CharlyG1:

What a powerful revelation from the Lord! Now I feeling like going to Heaven today! cheesy

Oh Jesus, have mercy on us. And help our weaknesses. so that the Lord counts us worthy to be in His presence on that great day.. Amen

God bless you for sharing brother.

Amen really!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sorry I don't mean to diverge from the purpose of this thread, I also want to enjoin my fellow brethren in Christ to check out a thread I was inspired to create: https://www.nairaland.com/6319480/revelations-bible-holy-spirit

I notice people are mostly interested in discussing dreams and visions in this section (which have their own importance) but not the Word of God.

God bless you as you carefully check out the thread with your bible in hand and discuss the scriptures as inspired by the Holy Ghost.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
'Great goddess rine husbandsnatcha'
' wishing you happy Xmas ' kiss

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'Great goddess rine husbandsnatcha'
' wishing you happy Xmas ' kiss
...Iluv howdy? Runes not Rine sad sad

...I have been watching wit pleasure 2 stars about 2 merge since 7pm ! They aren't even stars anyway but Jupiter and Satan , it has never happened before in 800years
... The last it happened the very last scientist and gifted human where sent 2 the gallows by christians and muslims...
This time around it shall mark the beginning of the end , Make sure tomorrow from 6:45pm you view those two wonderful stars( one is bright while the other is dull)
The bright star is Jupiter while the dull star is Satan, I have been watching both coming close since December 1st and shall merge fully by 21st, To we owners of the world is a perfect alarm like TO DO( to you humans is INCONSEQUENTIAL) grin ,cos planet Jupiter( earth after my mother) was named after jupt , jupiler the most powerful god in the universe ( but not supreme god ) he only landed for just 3minutes in dutch nûrembûrger Germany thousand years ago, ever since then scientists and inventors has made him their patron, jupiter shall swallow Satan by December 21st , do you know wat it means? grin
...planet Saturn was named after Yahweh Satan

...now who named that planet Satan ñç saturn ?
Go and see his statue in Egypt wearing white skirt upon a brownskin!

Y will he name it Satan after navigating it with machine ? ... Saturn is a terrible planet of hydrogen and sulfur ,
Calculate all thunders since January 1st till date and send it to planet Saturn, it will look like a matchstick spark in millions of terrible cracks of thunder and eruptions in Saturn... and my Egyptian god cursed the planet by naming it Satan and a vatican numbskull named pope anavitus changed it to Saturn

Make sure you view those stars tomorrow B4 it merges by 21st ,
I pity all worshippers of Satan...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Iluv howdy? Runes not Rine sad sad

...I have been watching wit pleasure 2 stars about 2 merge since 7pm ! They aren't even stars anyway but Jupiter and Satan , it has never happened before in 800years
... The last it happened the very last scientist and gifted human where sent 2 the gallows by christians and muslims...
This time around it shall mark the beginning of the end , Make sure tomorrow from 6:45pm you view those two wonderful stars( one is bright while the other is dull)
The bright star is Jupiter while the dull star is Satan, I have been watching both coming close since December 1st and shall merge fully by 21st, To we owners of the world is a perfect alarm like TO DO( to you humans is INCONSEQUENTIAL) grin ,cos planet Jupiter( earth after my mother) was named after jupt , jupiler the most powerful god in the universe ( but not supreme god ) he only landed for just 3minutes in dutch nûrembûrger Germany thousand years ago, ever since then scientists and inventors has made him their patron, jupiter shall swallow Satan by December 21st , do you know wat it means? grin
...planet Saturn was named after Yahweh Satan

...now who named that planet Satan ñç saturn ?
Go and see his statue in Egypt wearing white skirt upon a brownskin!

Y will he name it Satan after navigating it with machine ? ... Saturn is a terrible planet of hydrogen and sulfur ,
Calculate all thunders since January 1st till date and send it to planet Saturn, it will look like a matchstick spark in millions of terrible cracks of thunder and eruptions in Saturn... and my Egyptian god cursed the planet by naming it Satan and a vatican numbskull named pope anavitus changed it to Saturn

Make sure you view those stars tomorrow B4 it merges by 21st ,
I pity all worshippers of Satan...
' shocked shocked Is the god of Egypt tems shocked '
'I always knew St Peter basilica as a place of fraud thanks ma':
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
At10tion:
woooooooww, this is awesome. Those that are saying there's no rapture should come and read this!
This is not just a mere dream but a revelation of things to come very soon! God bless you for sharing. Amen. Let's prepare guys, it's happening.
...My half brother Férælkïrínscû (Jesus Christ) who will give you rapture is resting in netherworld same milky way to my purple planet till 3017ad ... #Truth

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...My half brother Férælkïrínscû (Jesus Christ) who will give you rapture is resting in netherworld same milky way to my purple planet till 3017ad ... #Truth
'Jesus godliness started manifesting at the age of 12'when did your godliness came upon you ?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Truth is, no matter how deeply we seek knowledge, we should decern good from bad. Right knowledge from wrong knowledge. When you even begin to consider the possibility of Jesus or Yahweh being Satan, then you need to go back and rethink.

Husbandsnatshha is here to deceive you. If you listen to what she has to say, she'll lead you astray. Even if you are awed by the things she has been saying, do not let them sink into your heart.

I stand for truth and nothing but the truth. Mixing lies and truth together only aims to deceive the listener as much as it educates him.

Whatever you believe in, as long as that thing is true, stand by it with all your heart. Belief makes a man. When you are beginning to be pulled out from your very belief, you need to look within you, you need to look at your good values, does the new belief you are about to adopt resonate with your good values or are they about to change you for the worse? She tells you that Jesus is Satan just so you can do what exactly? She tells you that so you can disbelieve everything Jesus has taught you. When Jesus was on earth, He did good deeds, He preached love. He led an examplary life. I love him. No matter how much I seem to believe things that normal Christians would consider outrageous, I love this Man called Jesus. I respect Him a lot. Now if I was to disbelieve that Jesus is a good God and disbelieve the good things which Jesus has taught, what do you think I'll do next? I could become the next Hitler... kill people because I expect no judgement or karma, hurt people and take what belongs to them, excesively indulge in activities that give sensual pressure at the risk of my health, etc. Now what manner of living looks to you like that of Satan? The manner of living which Jesus has proposed, or the opposite? It's common sense. Even if you are Atheist, you've got to see through what husbandsnatshha is preaching and recognize the deceitfulness of it or some part of it as the case may be. If you suddenly started believing that Jesus is Satan, what would you do? Hate Jesus? That's exactly what she wants you to do. And in all her deceit, she's been open enough to call herself Antichrist and has even acknowledged quite literally that her aim is to decieve people. Now after seeing all these and you still choose to take what she says into your heart and contemplate on them, then you know you're the one leading yourself astray. She's just a tool.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 3:45am On Dec 20, 2020
jubianose:

Thank you bro Charles for putting mouth into this matter. But I believe the scripture you quoted said ...

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matthew:24:24

The bolded show that indeed the level of deceit will be very high, that it measures the possibility of it with something that is impossible, - which is the "elect" being deceived. (This goes on to show that it is impossible to deceive the elect no matter how high the deception is/was)..

That means the elect are those "SOME" that has passed the level of being deceived.

Thank you and God bless you.

I believe this (and is true if you know the greek construction of that passage) and also believe that the admonition to christians to Stand firm lest they fall is a precaution that every ELECT would take. God says he has sealed the ELECT with the holyspirit until the day of redemption. Isn't that amazing! But notice he warns the ELECT not to grieve the holy spirit. The ELECT might grieve the holyspirit but they would always run back to him, they would always repent, because they have saving faith and have the seal of the holyspirit.
Jesus says, those who the father has given him can never be lost. They may fall into temptations but they are firm in christ. This is why I believe that passage is talking about an extreme because the ELECT are sealed with the spirit of God, they are never lost in the arms of christ (John 6:39) because they have saving faith, the faith which endures, which perseveres.
Hence I believe if we look at scripture holistically, it is given us a dimension of truth regarding the ELECT, their seal and the admonitions which ensures that seal unlike the unbelievers who are fickle or the christians who have dead faith that does not sanctify or endure to the end or that tramples upon the blood of christ.

Hence I agree with you here. I thank others too for their edifying contributions. The ELECT wouldn't be ELECT if they are going to be deceived into eternal separation, not possible. We sometimes don't take serious the words of God the son - Jesus in John 10:29, 6:39. These are serious words from God himself! Who dare challenge him on that. No one !

Psalm 97:10
Verse Concepts : Hate evil, you who love the Lord,
Who preserves the souls of His godly ones;
He delivers them from the hand of the wicked
John 10:29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand
John 6:39 This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day

Here's an Excerpt that explains it more

Question: "Can the elect be deceived (Matthew 24:24)?"

Answer: In what is often referred to as His Olivet Discourse in Matthew 24, Jesus speaks about events that will take place before His second coming. One of the warnings Christ gives is this: “For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect” (verse 24).

The Greek word translated “elect” is eklektós, which means “chosen ones.” It’s a term used a number of times in the New Testament to refer to true believers in Jesus (e.g., Luke 18:7; Romans 8:33; Colossians 3:12). Will the false miracles performed by the false messiahs and prophets in the end times be so convincing that even born-again believers will be led astray?

There are two reasons why the answer to this question is “no.” First, nearly all Bible commentators agree that the grammatical construction of the verse and its parenthetical statement “if possible” strongly point to such a thing being out of the question. The deception will be strong, the miracles will seem real, and the intent will be to mislead everyone, including the elect. But God’s grace will prevail. His chosen ones will not be drawn away into deception.

Second, the Bible firmly speaks to the fact that the elect are protected by God from deceptions that would result in eternal separation from Christ. Paul tells us that God “chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him” (Ephesians 1:4); Peter says that the chosen “are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time” (1 Peter 1:5); and Jude says that the chosen are “beloved in God the Father, and kept for Jesus Christ” (Jude 1:1). The elect will persevere in God’s strength.

With respect to following false Christs, Jesus says, “He who enters by the door is a shepherd of the sheep. To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he puts forth all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. A stranger they simply will not follow, but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers” (John 10:2–5). The sheep know their Shepherd.

Being deceived is a mark of the unregenerate: “At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures” (Titus 3:3). After salvation, we may stray from the truth at times, but the Bible makes it clear that the elect of God cannot be deceived to the extent of being finally lost. If God’s chosen ones could be deceived in such a way, God’s choice of them would be defeated, and that is not possible. All who are in Christ have been predestined, called, justified, and will eventually be glorified (Romans 8:30). They have been given to Christ; and of all those who have been given to Him, He will lose none (John 10:28)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So brother, you are right. Let's search the scriptures holistically. God bless us all the true believers. Thank everyone else for their contributions which were edifying

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 4:42am On Dec 20, 2020
Thank you bro for your great analysis. This is sooo sweet, what you put here is so good that you need to see my excitement right now that someone finally understood what I'm trying to portray in the first place. Indeed you are a great Bible scholar and I love you for this. Indeed your name is changededinchrist for real.
I said that I will pray the Lord to enlighten me more on this subject. And indeed He did. And this your post is an addition to it as well. Indeed the "ELECT" can never be deceived, they reign in life, and they are more than CONQUERORS. The Lord also gave me insight on Elijah, when He taught that he is the only prophet that is standing for God, unknowing to him the Lord has reserved for himself 7000 "elects". 1Kings 19:14 & 18,, Romans 11:5 & 7,, Col 3:12,, 2Tim 2:10,, 1 Thess 1:4,, 2John1:1 & 13.
Indeed the "Elect" in Christ can never be deceived. (I do not say they cannot make a mistake).
God bless you and all those who made a contribution to this truth. I believe by so doing we learn, grow and are metamorphosed (matured) into more of His glory.
Good Morning....

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 4:51am On Dec 20, 2020
changedinchrist:

I believe this (and is true if you know the greek construction of that passage) and also believe that the admonition to christians to Stand firm lest they fall is a precaution that every ELECT would take. God says he has sealed the ELECT with the holyspirit until the day of redemption. Isn't that amazing! But notice he warns the ELECT not to grieve the holy spirit. The ELECT might grieve the holyspirit but they would always run back to him, they would always repent, because they have saving faith and have the seal of the holyspirit.
Jesus says, those who the father has given him can never be lost. They may fall into temptations but they are firm in christ. This is why I believe that passage is talking about an extreme because the ELECT are sealed with the spirit of God, they are never lost in the arms of christ (John 6:39) because they have saving faith, the faith which endures, which perseveres.
Hence I believe if we look at scripture holistically, it is given us a dimension of truth regarding the ELECT, their seal and the admonitions which ensures that seal unlike the unbelievers who are fickle or the christians who have dead faith that does not sanctify or endure to the end or that tramples upon the blood of christ.

Hence I agree with you here. I thank others too for their edifying contributions. The ELECT wouldn't be ELECT if they are going to be deceived into eternal separation, not possible. We sometimes don't take serious the words of God the son - Jesus in John 10:29, 6:39. These are serious words from God himself! Who dare challenge him on that. No one !

Psalm 97:10
Verse Concepts : Hate evil, you who love the Lord,
Who preserves the souls of His godly ones;
He delivers them from the hand of the wicked
John 10:29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand
John 6:39 This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day

Here's an Excerpt that explains it more

Question: "Can the elect be deceived (Matthew 24:24)?"

Answer: In what is often referred to as His Olivet Discourse in Matthew 24, Jesus speaks about events that will take place before His second coming. One of the warnings Christ gives is this: “For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect” (verse 24).

The Greek word translated “elect” is eklektós, which means “chosen ones.” It’s a term used a number of times in the New Testament to refer to true believers in Jesus (e.g., Luke 18:7; Romans 8:33; Colossians 3:12). Will the false miracles performed by the false messiahs and prophets in the end times be so convincing that even born-again believers will be led astray?

There are two reasons why the answer to this question is “no.” First, nearly all Bible commentators agree that the grammatical construction of the verse and its parenthetical statement “if possible” strongly point to such a thing being out of the question. The deception will be strong, the miracles will seem real, and the intent will be to mislead everyone, including the elect. But God’s grace will prevail. His chosen ones will not be drawn away into deception.

Second, the Bible firmly speaks to the fact that the elect are protected by God from deceptions that would result in eternal separation from Christ. Paul tells us that God “chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him” (Ephesians 1:4); Peter says that the chosen “are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time” (1 Peter 1:5); and Jude says that the chosen are “beloved in God the Father, and kept for Jesus Christ” (Jude 1:1). The elect will persevere in God’s strength.

With respect to following false Christs, Jesus says, “He who enters by the door is a shepherd of the sheep. To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he puts forth all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. A stranger they simply will not follow, but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers” (John 10:2–5). The sheep know their Shepherd.

Being deceived is a mark of the unregenerate: “At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures” (Titus 3:3). After salvation, we may stray from the truth at times, but the Bible makes it clear that the elect of God cannot be deceived to the extent of being finally lost. If God’s chosen ones could be deceived in such a way, God’s choice of them would be defeated, and that is not possible. All who are in Christ have been predestined, called, justified, and will eventually be glorified (Romans 8:30). They have been given to Christ; and of all those who have been given to Him, He will lose none (John 10:28)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So brother, you are right. Let's search the scriptures holistically. God bless us all the true believers. Thank everyone else for their contributions which were edifying

Thank you bro for your great analysis. This is sooo sweet, what you put here is so good that you need to see my excitement right now that someone finally understood what I'm trying to portray in the first place. Indeed you are a great Bible scholar and I love you for this. Indeed your name is changededinchrist for real.
I said that I will pray the Lord to enlighten me more on this subject. And indeed He did. And this your post is an addition to it as well. Indeed the "ELECT" can never be deceived, they reign in life, and they are more than CONQUERORS. The Lord also gave me insight on Elijah, when He taught that he is the only prophet that is standing for God, unknowing to him the Lord has reserved for himself 7000 "elects". 1Kings 19:14 & 18,, Romans 11:5 & 7,, Col 3:12,, 2Tim 2:10,, 1 Thess 1:4,, 2John1:1 & 13.
Indeed the "Elect" in Christ can never be deceived. (I do not say they cannot make a mistake).
God bless you and all those who made a contribution to this truth. I believe by so doing we learn, grow and are metamorphosed (matured) into more of His glory.
Good Morning....

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'Jesus godliness started manifesting at the age of 12'when did your godliness came upon you ?
...Taaaaah shocked shocked shocked shocked lies upon lies! Falsehood of the highest order! At the age of 25 he didn't know he was a god until he was punished by Yahweh his adopted dad for negligence and insensitivity,
...As for me , I was born into a strong Anglican Church , I was worshipping those I hated so much until age 10, when my father died , he died an Atheist, he became an atheist 4years before he died and that ripped my heart out knowing fully well he would stand by me still alive ,
...this is how I know am a goddess...
Before my dad died he was sick for 3months , I fasted for that 3months as a child aged 10 , I did midnight prayers while my mum sleeps tight ... (Y won't she want my dad dead since she accused my dad as an ogboni member because he chooses atheism ),
...so I prayed as a good daughter of the church , a charismatic child , as a child of faith and as a virgin but my dad died of a brief illness ...now when I was crying of disappointment from Jesus I love so much , I will fall into trance out of pains and giant girls who call me mother will repeatedly tell me remember Mother remember who you are ! grin and I will call them giant marine spirits , and reverends and pastors will pray against those "giant spirits" bends hands!!
...until December 17 1985, when the giant marine spirit as I call them took me to where I was moulding fierce animals , sculpting winged humans etc , it became like a reality ,
...they took me to where I was crying seeing several women burnt alive by people with cross several , accounts of where Jesus raped Judas Iscariot other places even where I was posing for hundreds of white sculptures , ... it was as if I don't exist as a black child anymore,
I woke up after 4days and threw my bible in our pit toilet that's December 21, 10pm , and cried for my foolishness

...That's when my life started imagine excruciating travails of an African antichrist child
,I achieved a milestone bcoming head of black bra & black angels in whole of southern Nigeria ,if you know what I mean
... As you see me so my human body is built on steel

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2020
@Nuttella. Now you draw this to me... As a child of God, I want to share this to everyone here... I know what I see in the spirit and I don't write anyhow. I will share this....

1) And God opened my eyes... The eyes of my understanding was opened. And behold anyone who puts on attachment, fake nails, nail paints, and others is being derailed. I say this here.... Objects are known to have spiritual manifestations... And that's why we can see what we own physically in the dream. God created us and what He created was deemed good... The spiritual and physical man.... Adding certain features to our natural body is rebelling against God and this is a trick of the enemy... If God wants a black lady to have long and curly hair, He would have done that at the very beginning... But He created us distinct for His glory..... If God wanted ladies to put on ear rings, He would have bore the hole at the beginning.... The lady who pierces her ear to put an object called earring there, is no different from the person who pierces her nose or any part of the body... The lady who changes her natural hair, and put on fake ones, changes the color of her skin to look more white, is no different from a transgender .... Because they all mean transformation... Anything that transforms you from your natural self is not of God so flee... Flee I beg you.... Flee please.... Close to the gate of heaven, lies accusers of the brethren who quote the word of God to souls... These ones are the ones that keep knowledge of those who make heaven.. They keep record.... And God is a just God who honors His words... For His word will not pass away... He is a consuming fire..... Do you know that the first woman recorded in the Bible to paint her self, adorn her hair and changed her outlook is the wicked woman called Jezebel? ... The harlot who has continued to deceive many women till date... Please women of the last days, I beg you save your soul... I beg you.... Go to God and ask Him these... As a Genuine prophet of God, I know what I see... Possessing all these, does not stop you from speaking in tongues. It does not stop you from seeing visions.... But it stands against you when you die putting them at the point of death.... All these things, attachment and co are brought up to rebel against God's handiwork.....

Some months ago, I had a terrible revelation. And my eyes were opened and I saw what happened to a close relative... An elderly woman who loved God and died in the year 2014. And God took me and I saw what happened when she appeared for assessment before the gate of heaven when she died. On earth, this woman prayed all her life... Some of the praises she gives to God, was awesome. She lived a very godly life according to the eyes of man, however she was a strong Catholic who prayed the rosary.... I saw her soul. She couldn't enter the gate because her soul was wrapped up in what looks like slime... This slime covered her soul because of her devotion to the rosary and prayers with it. And she cried... She cried... Her voice echoed in the spiritual world... She wished that her children were there to help her clean this slime that covered her soul so that she can enter heaven but no one was there. Her children so much loved her... Oh she shouted... The only way for her to be cleansed was on earth, with the blood of Jesus Christ. Sadly, the blood of Jesus is not shed on the spiritual world but on earth here...

When I came to consciousness, I began to ask God why He showed this to me... I didn't want to see this... I am even sobbing now... This woman was very upright on earth regardless... But she didn't let go of her rosary... She was my grandmother....

The scripture is real. God meant everything stated there... He won't go against anything
... Not for anyone.. Know Him practically for yourself and ask Him questions and not any man.. He is a consuming fire as much as He is Love... Anyone reading this, is free to believe this or not... It is left for you..

Shalom.....

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Gentlebuka:
Truth is, no matter how deeply we seek knowledge, we should decern good from bad. Right knowledge from wrong knowledge. When you even begin to consider the possibility of Jesus or Yahweh being Satan, then you need to go back and rethink.

Husbandsnatshha is here to deceive you. If you listen to what she has to say, she'll lead you astray. Even if you are awed by the things she has been saying, do not let them sink into your heart.

I stand for truth and nothing but the truth. Mixing lies and truth together only aims to deceive the listener as much as it educates him.

Whatever you believe in, as long as that thing is true, stand by it with all your heart. Belief makes a man. When you are beginning to be pulled out from your very belief, you need to look within you, you need to look at your good values, does the new belief you are about to adopt resonate with your good values or are they about to change you for the worse? She tells you that Jesus is Satan just so you can do what exactly? She tells you that so you can disbelieve everything Jesus has taught you. When Jesus was on earth, He did good deeds, He preached love. He led an examplary life. I love him. No matter how much I seem to believe things that normal Christians would consider outrageous, I love this Man called Jesus. I respect Him a lot. Now if I was to disbelieve that Jesus is a good God and disbelieve the good things which Jesus has taught, what do you think I'll do next? I could become the next Hitler... kill people because I expect no judgement or karma, hurt people and take what belongs to them, excesively indulge in activities that give sensual pressure at the risk of my health, etc. Now what manner of living looks to you like that of Satan? The manner of living which Jesus has proposed, or the opposite? It's common sense. Even if you are Atheist, you've got to see through what husbandsnatshha is preaching and recognize the deceitfulness of it or some part of it as the case may be. If you suddenly started believing that Jesus is Satan, what would you do? Hate Jesus? That's exactly what she wants you to do. And in all her deceit, she's been open enough to call herself Antichrist and has even acknowledged quite literally that her aim is to decieve people. Now after seeing all these and you still choose to take what she says into your heart and contemplate on them, then you know you're the one leading yourself astray. She's just a tool.
...nna when did I tell you my half brother jesus is a Satan , YAHWE jehovah is the satan
The issue is that Jesus shares no single bloodline with yahweh ,
Jesus real father was nicknamed Africa, search about him ...his real father is a weakling( just like the case of okonkwo and his dad unoka )who left earth during Armageddøn, ...even before that Jesus has rejected him and took yahweh satan as his dad, because he is so over ambitious and hardworking, Like onome from ughelli will reject his dad chief oboni-kpolo the drunkard and gets adopted by chief tom ateke the billionaire
So Férælkïrínscû Jesus has two adopted dads
One is Yahweh ( Satan )
Other is Allah holyghost ( Lucifer)
This are the Trinity of great programmers
...we have useless dads scattered all over Nigeria but did we reject them no we didn't ,we forgived their weaknesses ,

Gentleebuka Jesus did wonders written upon the book ,did you see him do the wonders?
Y did Judas hate him so much? Do u think is all u read in that book,
How did colonial masters penetrated Africa?
Why are christians into iniquity more than the godless people of the white countries, ?
Why do Africans who WORSHIP Christ suffer hell than those who don't in Germany , switz, Japan ,China etc?

That bible you see is a fairytale full of lies , knowing the truth from lies is only a strong virtue by those who dwell in truth and justice not pastors who makes daily bread from christianity

As for knowing the truth gentleebuka ,
Hellfire is the goal of christianity afterlife, it's goal on earth is they make u backward and dumb like sheeps, while my likes who are selfish enough raises churches to extort the dumb and meek to wretchedness, y people behave like Adolf hitlar is when you must have killed so many non believers for Christ and you later found out christianity is based on falsehood ,if as a president you will order for all churches to be burnt down,
Is just a coincidence that a former prayer warrior of Christ who kills non church goers is in a position of a vice president ...that's adolf hitlar for u, if Charles or ebuka later found out the falsehood they will only cry out their eyes then life goes on , who dashes military cantonement to ebuka!

Lastly , people gnash their teeth in hellfire because they regret serving their enemies THEN THEY WILL CRY THE PERFECT "HAD I KNOWN " SATAN IS YAHWEH
That's y people say had I known but the Vatican changed it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2020
TheNoble007:
@Nuttella. Now you draw this to me... As a child of God, I want to share this to everyone here... I know what I see in the spirit and I don't write anyhow. I will share this....

1) And God opened my eyes... The eyes of my understanding was opened. And behold anyone who puts on attachment, fake nails, nail paints, and others is being derailed. I say this here.... Objects are known to have spiritual manifestations... And that's why we can see what we own physically in the dream. God created us and what He created was deemed good... The spiritual and physical man.... Adding certain features to our natural body is rebelling against God and this is a trick of the enemy... If God wants a black lady to have long and curly hair, He would have done that at the very beginning... But He created us distinct for His glory..... If God wanted ladies to put on ear rings, He would have bore the hole at the beginning.... The lady who pierces her ear to put an object called earring there, is no different from the person who pierces her nose or any part of the body... The lady who changes her natural hair, and put on fake ones, changes the color of her skin to look more white, is no different from a transgender .... Because they all mean transformation... Anything that transforms you from your natural self is not of God so flee... Flee I beg you.... Flee please.... Close to the gate of heaven, lies accusers of the brethren who quote the word of God to souls... These ones are the ones that keep knowledge of those who make heaven.. They keep record.... And God is a just God who honors His words... For His word will not pass away... He is a consuming fire..... Do you know that the first woman recorded in the Bible to paint her self, adorn her hair and changed her outlook is the wicked woman called Jezebel? ... The harlot who has continued to deceive many women till date... Please women of the last days, I beg you save your soul... I beg you.... Go to God and ask Him these... As a Genuine prophet of God, I know what I see... Possessing all these, does not stop you from speaking in tongues. It does not stop you from seeing visions.... But it stands against you when you die putting them at the point of death.... All these things, attachment and co are brought up to rebel against God's handiwork.....

Some months ago, I had a terrible revelation. And my eyes were opened and I saw what happened to a close relative... An elderly woman who loved God and died in the year 2014. And God took me and I saw what happened when she appeared for assessment before the gate of heaven when she died. On earth, this woman prayed all her life... Some of the praises she gives to God, was awesome. She lived a very godly life according to the eyes of man, however she was a strong Catholic who prayed the rosary.... I saw her soul. She couldn't enter the gate because her soul was wrapped up in what looks like slime... This slime covered her soul because of her devotion to the rosary and prayers with it. And she cried... She cried... Her voice echoed in the spiritual world... She wished that her children were there to help her clean this slime that covered her soul so that she can enter heaven but no one was there. Her children so much loved her... Oh she shouted... The only way for her to be cleansed was on earth, with the blood of Jesus Christ. Sadly, the blood of Jesus is not shed on the spiritual world but on earth here...

When I came to consciousness, I began to ask God why He showed this to me... I didn't want to see this... I am even sobbing now... This woman was very upright on earth regardless... But she didn't let go of her rosary... She was my grandmother....

The scripture is real. God meant everything stated there... He won't go against anything
... Not for anyone.. Know Him practically for yourself and ask Him questions and not any man.. He is a consuming fire as much as He is Love... You are free to believe this or not... It is left for you..

Shalom.....
...I found out you all derive joy fighting catholic churches founded to govern the world,but your mushroom churches are founded base on poverty and unemployment,
grin grin in your mind if Vatican falls , redeem shall rise or stand? Do you think is business all the way? Diamond Bank falls ! Access bank stands!!
Tantalizer fast food falls and Kilimanjaro fast food stands ,
... hahahahaahahahaha grin truth be told , is even catholic churches that are even hard to penetrate ,while redeem and Christ embassy stinks of my vaginal odour grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2020
TheNoble007:

... Not for anyone.. Know Him practically for yourself and ask Him questions and not any man.. He is a consuming fire as much as He is Love... You are free to believe this or not... It is left for you..

Shalom.....

This is very true, and it usually stirs up controversy among the church (People of God).

I would add... Let the ladies wear clothes that do not reveal their private parts. And allow your conscience or the Holy Ghost address what you wear. So that when you wear something, the question "Am I dressing right, or dressing to kill?" comes up in your mind. If you know you're dressing because of an ulterior motive whereby you put on tight clothes to attract a man, it is wrong.

When you stand dressed in front of your mirror, you should know what is decent and what pleases God, for your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost.

You should not glorify your body and not be too sensitive about your face, staring at the mirror all the time.

Because this topic is a hot debated one, all i will say is Let your conscience and the Holy Ghost judge you. And be aware that many cosmetics and human hair, wigs and attachments have spiritual attachments because many of them come from the marine kingdom. So let our ladies be careful.

God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2020
TheNoble007:

... Not for anyone.. Know Him practically for yourself and ask Him questions and not any man.. He is a consuming fire as much as He is Love... Anyone reading this, is free to believe this or not... It is left for you..

Shalom.....
...your prayer to crumble catholic churches shall come to pass , but when it happens know it that no religious president will ever mount any presidency of this world , especially in Africa, the churches will be asked to pay excruciating VAT, Land use etc this will crumble the church,
Any noise from churches will lead to it's closure!
Any assault on gays will lead to deaths of the churches who does that,
All this will be carried out crazy taxforce( Antichrist squad) , but I think is only a lenient presidence that does this VAT bla bla bla , a normal president will close down churches ,

...so Continue fighting each other Wiseman , fight yourselves in the name of what I don't know , Don't unite ok

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...your prayer to crumble catholic churches shall come to pass , but when it happens know it that no religious president will ever mount any presidency of this world , especially in Africa, the churches will be asked to pay excruciating VAT, Land use etc this will crumble the church,
Any noise from churches will lead to it's closure!
Any assault on gays will lead to deaths of the churches who does that,
All this will be carried out crazy taxforce( Antichrist squad) , but I think is only a lenient presidence that does this VAT bla bla bla , a normal president will close down churches ,

...so Continue fighting each other Wiseman , fight yourselves in the name of what I don't know , Don't unite ok
' Are you supporting catholic churches? shocked
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Taaaaah shocked shocked shocked shocked lies upon lies! Falsehood of the highest order! At the age of 25 he didn't know he was a god until he was punished by Yahweh his adopted dad for negligence and insensitivity,
...As for me , I was born into a strong Anglican Church , I was worshipping those I hated so much until age 10, when my father died , he died an Atheist, he became an atheist 4years before he died and that ripped my heart out knowing fully well he would stand by me still alive ,
Before my dad died he was sick for 3months , I fasted for that 3months as a child aged 10 , I did midnight prayers while my mum sleeps tight ... (Y won't she want my dad dead since she accused my dad as an ogboni member because he chooses atheism ),
...so I prayed as a good daughter of the church , a charismatic child , as a child of faith and as a virgin but my dad died of a brief illness ...now when I was crying of disappointment from Jesus I love so much , I will fall into trance out of pains and giant girls who call me mother will repeatedly tell me remember Mother remember who you are ! grin and I will call them giant marine spirits , and reverends and pastors will pray against those "giant spirits" bends hands!!
...until December 17 1985, when the giant marine spirit as I call them took me to where I was moulding fierce animals , sculpting winged humans etc , it became like a reality ,
...they took me to where I was crying seeing several women burnt alive by people with cross several , accounts of where Jesus raped Judas Iscariot other places even where I was posing for hundreds of white sculptures , ... it was as if I don't exist as a black child anymore,
I woke up after 4days and threw my bible in our pit toilet that's December 21, 10pm , and cried for my foolishness

...That's when my life started imagine excruciating travails of an African antichrist child
,I achieved a milestone bcoming head of black bra & black angels in whole of southern Nigeria ,if you know what I mean

'Wonderful ; oma'she ooo imagine wat u passed tru; who are those giant girls who visited u?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2020
undecided
husbandsnatcha:
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
' Are you supporting catholic churches? shocked
... smiley smiley I hate disunity to an extent ... These two parties has been fighting great wars since time Immemorial milleniums ago , catholic and Protestants has wasted several millions of souls fighting each other ... Now civilization sets in the war still lingers in the minds of these two programmed foolish parties, like the days of great wars of team Peter ( catholic ) and team Paul sol ( apostolic)
Am a woman I have feelings ... my son Peter and Paul fought each other for dominance that Roman empire has to level Antioch and half of Jerusalem ,
...funny enough when Psquare sang Bizzy Body( my best song) in 2004 , I cried because I know the names they bear will cause great conflict upon them , it happened after 8years , just like the wars of great schemers Peter and Paul of old waited for just 8months after Jesus left the scene , I blame their parents anyway ...nature rotates as the world rotates everything is interwoven , isn't a coincidence we have Peter and paul of bueasç, Romania who killed themselves in a bloody feud no one knew of around 16century...

Tell psqure to change their names then you shall see them back together , because nature laid a curse on these names millenuims ago cause of their violence

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... smiley smiley I hate disunity to an extent ... These two parties has been fighting great wars since time Immemorial milleniums ago , catholic and Protestants has wasted several millions of souls fighting each other ... Now civilization sets in the war still lingers in the minds of these two programmed foolish parties, like the days of great wars of team Peter ( catholic ) and team Paul sol ( apostolic)
Am a woman I have feelings ... my son Peter and Paul fought each other for dominance that Roman empire has to level Antioch and half of Jerusalem ,
...funny enough when Psquare sang Bizzy Body( my best song) in 2004 , I cried because I know the names they bear will cause great conflict upon them , it happened after 8years , just like the wars of great schemers Peter and Paul of old waited for just 8months after Jesus left the scene , I blame their parents anyway ...nature rotates as the world rotates everything is interwoven , isn't a coincidence we have Peter and paul of bueasç, Romania who killed themselves in a bloody feud no one knew of around 16century...

Tell psqure to change their names then you shall see them back together , because nature laid a curse on these names millenuims ago cause of their violence

'Whaaaaaaat o ja milaya 'shocked
Peter and Paul fought wars' but I thought Protestant started in the medieval era with Martin Luther of Spain ' ur Psquare story is just so unearthly, throw more lights
Before I forget please do you say catholic & apostolic 'what is the difference and why did Peter and Paul fought dirty

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Phraences: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2020
TheNoble007:

Shalom.....

What utter rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2020
CharlyG1:

This is very true, and it usually stirs up controversy among the church (People of God).

I would add... Let the ladies wear clothes that do not reveal their private parts. And allow your conscience or the Holy Ghost address what you wear. So that when you wear something, the question "Am I dressing right, or dressing to kill?" comes up in your mind. If you know you're dressing because of an ulterior motive whereby you put on tight clothes to attract a man, it is wrong.

When you stand dressed in front of your mirror, you should know what is decent and what pleases God, for your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost.

You should not glorify your body and not be too sensitive about your face, staring at the mirror all the time.

Because this topic is a hot debated one, all i will say is Let your conscience and the Holy Ghost judge you. And be aware that many cosmetics and human hair, wigs and attachments have spiritual attachments because many of them come from the marine kingdom. So let our ladies be careful.

God bless you.
Exactly, I dress according to the guidance of the holyspirit, the holyspirit is against my fixing weavon and I have stopped it but I still plait attachment cause I can't maintain my natural hair, its stubborn and painful, true many of them come from marine kingdom but if we keep living in fear, we won't wear watch or rub cream or perfume cause marine kingdom can also produce those onces, the holy spirit is not against me wearing my full stop earring, nobody will tell me otherwise. I will go to heaven whether I wear it or not.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2020
CharlyG1:

God bless you.

Thank you Brother Charles. Spot on on your ending. Well I don't agree with the hell-clothing message without a concern on modesty, the heart, conviction. I was sensing a preaching of doctrine from TheNoble007 message. The type that says of you wear trousers no matter your heart or conviction, you are going to hell. Which is a lie. You have put it perfectly towards the end. Let your conscience judge you. The command in the new covenant is to dress modestly. I won't take his vision as as truth/lie, because I know how God deals with people at the heart.

For example, for a new convert true Christian lady who puts on make up, if it's not an idol in her life, and she does it with modesty without any ulterior motive, the holy spirit might not even convict her of that but instead Sanctify her in the areas which are not right according to the heart, and grow her to do righteous works for him. Unlike another sister that puts on the same level of makeup but with an ulterior motive, without a pure heart and with makeup turning to an idol in her life, the first things the holy spirit would do is to convict her of it and of she doesn't repent, that's dead faith which leads to hell.
That's why Paul says repeatedly that we are not under the letter of the law but the law of the spirit and that's why he called it the spirit of liberty and righteousness.

Apart from the fact that people lie and say things that are not from God and only God can know the truth of someone's supposed vision, apart from that, I reject all those supposed visions that say they went to hell and saw a devoted Christian in hell because of trousers without them mentioning the Issue of the heart. They turn God's grace to a thing of the letter. If they had said, the lady went to hell because trousers were an idol to her or a guy went to hell because phones or football was an idol to him, that would be scripturally sound.

Please, like I always say, Focus on the word of God, don't just believe anybodys testimony or vision. Only God knows the truth. God's word is the only sure immovable infallible testimony, prophecy, vision we have. Don't let anyone delude into believing any other thing no matter eh confidence

Test all spirits as scripture says.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Nuttella:
Exactly, I dress according to the guidance of the holyspirit, the holyspirit is against my fixing weavon and I have stopped it but I still plait attachment cause I can't maintain my natural hair, its stubborn and painful, true many of them come from marine kingdom but if we keep living in fear, we won't wear watch or rub cream or perfume cause marine kingdom can also produce those onces, the holy spirit is not against me wearing my full stop earring, nobody will tell me otherwise. I will go to heaven whether I wear it or not.

Exactly. See my response above. Please Don't believe any supposed vision or prophecy that says a child of God would go to hell (without any heart reason) for just trouser even if it is worn modesty as scripture commands. Such visions are anti scriptural. Yes we know there are marine objects and satanic devices. But a true Christian dressing modestly with a good heart and the item not being an idol in her life, and without any conviction of the holy spirit wouldn't be affected no matter the useless principality. Don't be under the law but under the spirit of liberty as Paul commands us which then sanctifies and instructs us, and convicts us of the idol in our lives no matter what it is to shape us into Christ's image from the heart

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Husbandsnatch, u don enta again

Chai, I know say u had a terrible childhood, no wonder u hating the Lord.

Chai,, this Marine people has done you sumchin..

Anyway make I ask u, u don commot for Naija before?? cos u dey mention Spain, Japs, & co!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 276
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.