Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807382 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nuttella:
@nuttyhnic and some misinformed people who think women shouldn't preach, let me tell you, you better stop saying that lest you bring down the anger of God upon your life because God is calling a lot of daughters of zion to ministry and you can't stop the plan of God, mind the way you talk and what you say, apostle Paul said we should love ourselves, if you don't have love in you even though you speak in tongue, you are a noisy gong 1 Corinthians 13:1. Mind what you say, I see how you reply your fellow Christians rudely on this thread, told Jubianose that his journey of Christianity is shallow and telling me I have unclean spirit and sound like sisterfire yet you claim you have the holyspirit inside of you, this is a warning to you @nuttyhnic, never you open you mouth again and say women shouldn't preach. Dont say I didnt warn you. Both men and women are the end time revivivalists, God is calling both men and women, dont be a woman hater, no woman hater will make heaven. Na me talk am.
'who just hurt this beautiful angel?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
nuttyhnic:

Okay i am sorry. I pray your zeal for God will do exploits for him in the name of Jesus Christ.

One of the people i look up to, infact the only person i go to anytime i feel a burden spiritually is a woman of God. A mother. She set me on path a while ago and that drew me closer to God. God has used her to bless me and many others. So i don't hate women.

I have a question, what is it with christians these days and the urge to warn as if an unquenchable urge to kill your fellow man in the name of God? Any little thing you want to warn or scare another human to wrath. Well I'm glad God doesn't work that way.

I lived in sin all my life and if God was a bit wicked or crude, I'll be dead by now. Most times i wonder how i am still alive. Infact i use myself as a yardstick as to why anybody can be saved from the trap of satan.

Now when it comes to being rude, if you are too sensitive to conversations, then this thread isn't the place for you. You need to see beyond personal insecurities and look sternly at Jesus christ.

I didn't say all women are devils. How i see it is this. As a woman when you are filled with the holy spirit, you are less interested in bringing yourself out, you are more interested in personal spiritual development, your words are few, less aggression, always willing to learn, comely, modest, not a talkative. Etc.

But the opposite is what we have today. Make noise, argue and argue, aggressive. Self imposing attitude. Screaming warrior for Jesus up and down. Stiff necked. Always want to be right etc.

I am not saying men are not like this. But i am addressing women folk for now. So please understand were i am coming from. There's more to learn. More.

I rarely warn people, for me to warn you means that I am led by the spirit and as a woman of God I have every right on planet earth to warn you when you are going astray, because what you said is highly insensitive and even God will be angry with me if I don't rebuke you for such insensitivity

We all lived in sin before God brought us out, I was also in sin, in short the salvation of my soul is a big miracle, I will keep saying it, there are some sins I didnt think I could stop all my life.

There is nothing wrong in arguing about what you think is right, when we argue, we learn, moreover we learn everyday, if you expect women to keep quiet always and allow only men to talk, then you are just being archaic and misogynistic. Nothing like bringing yourself out as a lady, immediately a lady accept God as her lord and personal saviour, she is already out and will be doing his work in different ways she can, that is the reason why she will also be attacked in different ways cause she are at the forefront.

And as for the gra gra part, all of us can not be gentle at the same time, allow people to serve God the way they can express it, prophets have radical spirits e.g Elijah, Elisha, so if I do gra gra, let me be. Like I told you, I am an army of the Lord, so no one can stop the fire burning inside me.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
nuttyhnic:

Okay i am sorry. I pray your zeal for God will do exploits for him in the name of Jesus Christ.

One of the people i look up to, infact the only person i go to anytime i feel a burden spiritually is a woman of God. A mother. She set me on path a while ago and that drew me closer to God. God has used her to bless me and many others. So i don't hate women.

I have a question, what is it with christians these days and the urge to warn as if an unquenchable urge to kill your fellow man in the name of God? Any little thing you want to warn or scare another human to wrath. Well I'm glad God doesn't work that way.

I lived in sin all my life and if God was a bit wicked or crude, I'll be dead by now. Most times i wonder how i am still alive. Infact i use myself as a yardstick as to why anybody can be saved from the trap of satan.

Now when it comes to being rude, if you are too sensitive to conversations, then this thread isn't the place for you. You need to see beyond personal insecurities and look sternly at Jesus christ.

I didn't say all women are devils. How i see it is this. As a woman when you are filled with the holy spirit, you are less interested in bringing yourself out, you are more interested in personal spiritual development, your words are few, less aggression, always willing to learn, comely, modest, not a talkative. Etc.

But the opposite is what we have today. Make noise, argue and argue, aggressive. Self imposing attitude. Screaming warrior for Jesus up and down. Stiff necked. Always want to be right etc.

In my life in the things of God, i have never seen the fastest subversion of the things of God take place so effectively in any one other human than a woman. Ask any deliverance minister and they'll tell you the same thing

See theirs no gra gra in the things of God. Calm down and examine your environment and yourself carefully. You might be surprised that the enemy you have been looking for in the outside is actually living inside of us(please i am not refering to you)

Now, am not saying men are not like this. But i am addressing women folk for now. So please understand were i am coming from. There's more to learn. More.

'this is the first time you spoke wisdom kudos oshe jare!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
iluvMAMAV:

I do not need any appraisals from you, a disciple of husbandsnatcha. The one who works tirelessly to subvert this thread. Go and repent of all your perversions if perhaps God will have mercy on you

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Has anyone witnessed deeply to a staunch new age believer? Or had an evangelistic relationship with same?

If so , What was your experience please, I'd like to know. I never knew they are very very hardened like atheists. There's a lady that's going down very deep in that path.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
... angry angry angry Yeye ,so you hate women iluv
...He is wise because he trashes women right
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'Whaaaaaaat o ja milaya 'shocked
Peter and Paul fought wars' but I thought Protestant started in the medieval era with Martin Luther of Spain ' ur Psquare story is just so unearthly, throw more lights
Before I forget please do you say catholic & apostolic 'what is the difference and why did Peter and Paul fought dirty
... You are hearing it from the hoses mouth, inter-church wars didn't start in the mediaval era , but in the pre-medieval with Paul and Peter , before 900AD we have two types of bible one written by followers of Peter and second followers of Paul...
Now I will tell you difference between Peter and Paul, and y their where great wars between both from Tyra and sidon, philiphinez, Antioch , Jerusalem , even in the presence of Roman emperor( they slaughtered 35 at the spot right there in Nero's face)
PAUL
Let me start with paul,
[b] 10times clever and cunnier than Peter ,
He believes in the power of money and it works perfectly for him ( this made Peter so envious)
...this one called Paul is the combination of a politician and pastor , he made sure 70% of the false glory that Jesus should have had came to him, he made himself a mini-emperor of the church conniving with the Roman empire to extort Greece, Philippines ,Isreal ,Macedonia even east Germany, because he knew Jesus was fake ,he can't even pretend to like him, he made money with it n shifted the honour to holyspirit by so doing the glory shifts to him when he claims holyspirit lives in him and he rekindles holyspirit people to people he choses
, ...with this his congregation don't mention Jesus nor hold cruxifixes for mirage protection but will always say " oh god of Paul, holyspirit of the faithful , spirit of heaven, heavens of god of Paul come to my rescue, cruxifixes are great scam , ...holyspirit is the right person for salvation not Jesus nor cross he died upon, keep a cross in your house , you keep idol which is against the holy ghost , NO ONE SHOULD REGARD THE MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST, WORSHIPPERS OF MOTHER OF JESUS SHALL BURN IN HELL FOR IDOLATRY ,Peter and worshippers of cross shall all perish in hell ...and Paul was taking all the glory just because he is well educated in Rome , he formed the word holyspirit to enrich his self HOLYSPIRIT SAID YOU SHOULD PAY DENARIES OR YOUR SINS SHALL NEVER BE FORGIVEN IN HELL
...this caused great confusion barely 5months Jesus died ( false though) , the apostles of Peter and Paul will argue all day even at night
This is where Protestants , apostolism started , Paul is like adeboye and Tb Joshua whom all the credits of the church comes to, [/b]

PETER...
Peter lacks diplomacy, Semi-stamerer and he is uneducated , he dosent believe in deep thinking like atheist named Paul, [b] Peter unlike Paul loved Jesus so much ,more than himself for putting food on his table through so many nefarious ways during their nocturnal activities, infact he is so indebted to Jesus Christ that in his next life he will work for Jesus , imagine working for a drug lord after so much suicidal thoughts of poverty and sorrows ( I don't blame Peter) Peter wants to make money with the name of Jesus when he left and also wants the name of Jesus, Mary , god the father yah lifted to the highest heaven just because he is so indebted, Peter who now became wealthy but needed more will always say may blessing be upon the womb that gave birth to Jesus Christ and the apostles of Paul will curse him silently, Peter believes in the blood of Jesus to extort the weak, meek and dumb but Paul uses the holyspirit,
...in the church of Peter ,mother of Jesus mary will be called upon to solicit in their behalf but but in the church of Paul IS ALWAYS HOLYSPIRIT , SPIRIT IN PAUL , SPIRIT FROM HEAVEN , AND JUST JESUS NAME ONCE IN 2WEEKS
Peter has cross and images of Joseph and Mary in his big churches , he is truely a loyal man even in death( false though)
Peter Continued with his Jesus love until the Roman empire adapted HIS MODEL to make great money with it when he finally died THATS HOW CATHOLIC CAME ABOUT , they rejected Paul's holyspirit charismatic jamboree cos people knew Jesus but no one knows holyspirit [/b]

...Now Martin Luther was pushed to the wall and he rekindles the model of Paul which never stopped burning in Athens, Hellas ,
SO IF REDEEM CHRISTIANS INSULT CATHOLIC of worshipping images and virgin mary I grin because they don't know Paul is a renowned semi-Atheist who made millions through Christ while hating that name Jesus, Mary and Joseph, he was brought by peter to uplift the name of Christ and his mother but he made a mess of it cos of hate for christ, may nature save illiterates from the highly educated grin ,BUT LASTLY VATICAN WELCOMED THE DOCTRINES OF PAUL FOR PEACE 2 REIGN, and Paul was included in the book of lies called bible that's so many centuries later

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
nuttyhnic:

I do not need any appraisals from you, a disciple of husbandsnatcha. The one who works tirelessly to subvert this thread. Go and repent of all your perversions if perhaps God will have mercy on you
...call me with respect ok! ( Shoulder up in mountain! )

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Faccouk(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
If I may ask, Are you from the eastern part of Nigeria?
Nuttella:
I rarely warn people, for me to warn you means that I am led by the spirit and as a woman of God I have every right on planet earth to warn you when you are going astray, because what you said is highly insensitive and even God will be angry with me if I don't rebuke you for such insensitivity

We all lived in sin before God brought us out, I was also in sin, in short the salvation of my soul is a big miracle, I will keep saying it, there are some sins I didnt think I could stop all my life.

There is nothing wrong in arguing about what you think is right, when we argue, we learn, moreover we learn everyday, if you expect women to keep quiet always and allow only men to talk, then you are just being archaic and misogynistic. Nothing like bringing yourself out as a lady, immediately a lady accept God as her lord and personal saviour, she are already out and will be doing his work in different ways she can, that is the reason why she will also be attacked in different ways cause she are at the forefront.

And as for the gra gra part, all of us can not be gentle at the same time, allow people to serve God the way they can express it, prophets have radical spirits e.g Elijah, Elisha, so if I do gra gra, let me be. Like I told you, I am an army of the Lord, so no one can stop the fire burning inside me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... You are hearing it from the hoses mouth, inter-church wars didn't start in the mediaval era , but in the pre-medieval with Paul and Peter , before 900AD we have two types of bible one written by followers of Peter and second followers of Paul...
Now I will tell you difference between Peter and Paul, and y their where great wars between both from Tyra and sidon, philiphinez, Antioch , Jerusalem , even in the presence of Roman emperor( they slaughtered 35 at the spot right there in Nero's face)
PAUL
Let me start with paul,
He believes in the power of money and it works perfectly for him ( this made Peter so envious)
...this one called Paul is the combination of a politician and pastor , he made sure 70% of the false glory that Jesus should have had came to him, he made himself a mini-emperor of the church conniving with the Roman empire to extort Greece, Philippines ,Isreal ,Macedonia even east Germany, because he knew Jesus was fake ,he can't even pretend to like him, he made money with it n shifted the honour to holyspirit by so doing the glory shifts to him when he claims holyspirit lives in him and he rekindles holyspirit people to people he choses
, ...with this his congregation don't mention Jesus nor hold cruxifixes for mirage protection but will always say " oh god of Paul, holyspirit of the faithful , spirit of heaven, heavens of god of Paul come to my rescue, cruxifixes are great scam , ...holyspirit is the right person for salvation not Jesus nor cross he died upon, keep a cross in your house , you keep idol which is against the holy ghost , NO ONE SHOULD REGARD THE MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST, WORSHIPPERS OF MOTHER OF JESUS SHALL BURN IN HELL FOR IDOLATRY ,Peter and worshippers of cross shall all perish in hell ...and Paul was taking all the glory just because he is well educated in Rome , he formed the word holyspirit to enrich his self HOLYSPIRIT SAID YOU SHOULD PAY DENARIES OR YOUR SINS SHALL NEVER BE FORGIVEN IN HELL
...this caused great confusion barely 5months Jesus died ( false though) , the apostles of Peter and Paul will argue all day even at night
This is where Protestants , apostolism started , Paul is like adeboye and Tb Joshua whom all the credits of the church comes to, [/b]

PETER...
Peter lacks diplomacy, Semi-stamerer and he is uneducated , he dosent believe in deep thinking like atheist named Paul, [b] Peter unlike Paul loved Jesus so much ,more than himself for putting food on his table through so many nefarious ways during their nocturnal activities, infact he is so indebted to Jesus Christ that in his next life he will work for Jesus , imagine working for a drug lord after so much suicidal thoughts of poverty and sorrows ( I don't blame Peter) Peter wants to make money with the name of Jesus when he left and also wants the name of Jesus, Mary , god the father yah lifted to the highest heaven just because he is so indebted, Peter who now became wealthy but needed more will always say may blessing be upon the womb that gave birth to Jesus Christ and the apostles of Paul will curse him silently, Peter believes in the blood of Jesus to extort the weak, meek and dumb but Paul uses the holyspirit,
...in the church of Peter ,mother of Jesus mary will be called upon to solicit in their behalf but but in the church of Paul IS ALWAYS HOLYSPIRIT , SPIRIT IN PAUL , SPIRIT FROM HEAVEN , AND JUST JESUS NAME ONCE IN 2WEEKS
Peter has cross and images of Joseph and Mary in his big churches , he is truely a loyal man even in death( false though)
Peter Continued with his Jesus love until the Roman empire adapted HIS MODEL to make great money with it when he finally died THATS HOW CATHOLIC CAME ABOUT , they rejected Paul's holyspirit charismatic jamboree cos people knew Jesus but no one knows holyspirit [/b]

...Now Martin Luther was pushed to the wall and he rekindles the model of Paul which never stopped burning in Athens, Hellas ,
SO IF REDEEM CHRISTIANS INSULT CATHOLIC of worshipping images and virgin mary I grin because they don't know Paul is a renowned semi-Atheist who made millions through Christ while hating that name Jesus, Mary and Joseph, he was brought by peter to uplift the name of Christ and his mother but he made a mess of it cos of hate for christ, may nature save illiterates from the highly educated grin ,BUT LASTLY VATICAN WELCOMED THE DOCTRINES OF PAUL FOR PEACE 2 REIGN, and Paul was included in the book of lies called bible that's so many centuries later

'hmmmm so after Martin lutha founded Lutheran churches the inter church war started again fully ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
If I may ask, Are you from the eastern part of Nigeria?
Yes
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Faccouk(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2020
Hmmm, no disrespect, it seems so many eastern Prophetess I have encountered have this ego of tryna be superior. I was tryna even link up with you, in relationship-wise but that ego that nobody can tell me anything is a big flaw.
A woman can preach out of the Church, like being an Evangelist & Prophetess but an error to teach in the Church, just as Paul stated in 1Corinthians 14:33-40 & in 1Timothy 2:12, in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.
If you don’t succumb to be teachable, it will be difficult flowing with your husband in the future.
Nuttella:
Yes

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
Hmmm, no disrespect, it seems so many eastern Prophetess I have encountered have this ego of tryna be superior. I was tryna even link up with you, in relationship-wise but that ego that nobody can tell me anything is a big flaw.
A woman can preach out of the Church, like being an Evangelist & Prophetess but an error to teach in the Church, just as Paul stated in 1Corinthians 14:33-40 & in 1Timothy 2:12, in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.
If you don’t succumb to be teachable, it will be discuss flowing with your husband in the future.
You are misquoting Apostle Paul. Let me tell you, I will be a pastor in the future and nobody will stop me from preaching the gospel not even Satan himself, unless God tells me not to preach and he is not telling me that for now.

All of us are meant to preach the gospel during this end time to win more souls for Christ. I do not have ego, people from here that know me offline will attest to that. Anyway that's by the way.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Faccouk(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2020
You see what am talking about the “Ego there” you ain’t teachable forgive me, a woman can never & ever be a Pastor, Teacher or an Apostle. Go & check any woman that head a church & married, I can assure you that there’s lots of issue at home but hidden when they go to church. Apostle Paul saw all of these, Jesus Christ sent out the 70 Disciples, there was not a woman in there. Don’t contradict Bible Scriptures to please your ego, why do you think women are easily to be mislead?
The fact, you’re not teachable & that will affect your growth Spirtually & again you’re not submissive. I have read most of your comments on here, there are time to reply & be quiet, yes you can have a bit of Knowledge or having the Spirit of God, that doesn’t mean you can’t contradict yourself of hearing other voices. I will just stop here, study & meditate on the Word of God & just dot sit on the one that suit you best.
Nuttella:
You are misquoting Apostle Paul. Let me tell you, I will be a pastor in the future and nobody will stop me from preaching the gospel not even Satan himself, unless God tells me not to preach and he is not telling me that for now.

All of us are meant to preach the gospel during this end time to win more souls for Christ. I do not have ego, people from here that know me offline will attest to that. Anyway that's by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Iluv howdy? Runes not Rine sad sad

...I have been watching wit pleasure 2 stars about 2 merge since 7pm ! They aren't even stars anyway but Jupiter and Satan , it has never happened before in 800years
... The last it happened the very last scientist and gifted human where sent 2 the gallows by christians and muslims...
This time around it shall mark the beginning of the end , Make sure tomorrow from 6:45pm you view those two wonderful stars( one is bright while the other is dull)
The bright star is Jupiter while the dull star is Satan, I have been watching both coming close since December 1st and shall merge fully by 21st, To we owners of the world is a perfect alarm like TO DO( to you humans is INCONSEQUENTIAL) grin ,cos planet Jupiter( earth after my mother) was named after jupt , jupiler the most powerful god in the universe ( but not supreme god ) he only landed for just 3minutes in dutch nûrembûrger Germany thousand years ago, ever since then scientists and inventors has made him their patron, jupiter shall swallow Satan by December 21st , do you know wat it means? grin
...planet Saturn was named after Yahweh Satan

...now who named that planet Satan ñç saturn ?
Go and see his statue in Egypt wearing white skirt upon a brownskin!

Y will he name it Satan after navigating it with machine ? ... Saturn is a terrible planet of hydrogen and sulfur ,
Calculate all thunders since January 1st till date and send it to planet Saturn, it will look like a matchstick spark in millions of terrible cracks of thunder and eruptions in Saturn... and my Egyptian god cursed the planet by naming it Satan and a vatican numbskull named pope anavitus changed it to Saturn

Make sure you view those stars tomorrow B4 it merges by 21st ,
I pity all worshippers of Satan...

CC:

Dominique
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Rule 2
Fynestboi
OAM4J
Dominique
Rule 2
Seun

All nairaland mod.
I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THE ACTIVITIES OF the co of Husbandsnatcha, ILUVMAMAV, SisterFire, AnalqueenLuci and Amatarasha (who has gone AWOL) on this popular thread in the religious section.

This five monikers who claims to be agent of darkness, or agents of a goddess or anti-christ has constantly for the past 6 months been disturbing the Christians on this thread. Virtually all the Christians here has begged, pleaded, threaten and warned them to stop, but all has proven abortive and that is why we the (Christians) on this thread is calling your attention to call them to order or rightfully ban them since they have broken virtually all the rules of nairaland especially rule 2, 3,4,5, 7, 8, 11, and 19. And I'm doing do this because of Rule No. 13. We've had enough. (go back to thread and see for yourselves).

They have insulted, abuse and ridiculed the name of our Lord Jesus that if this is done to the Mohammed name on the Muslim section by now it would have resulted to Jihad war on nairaland and that's is why I'm calling all the MOD's in here. Pls take care of them, because if you not, we the Christians we continue to call in the MODs until the proper thing is done.

You can go back in pages starting from page 315 to the present page and see all the garbage they have done. We have kept quite for a long time and now this is the time to give them they proper Christmas presents.

Therefore MOD's ban them for six months for their crimes here.

Thank you.

ban them, ban them, ban them, ban them, ban them, ban them.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
You see what am talking about the “Ego there” you ain’t teachable forgive me, a woman can never & ever be a Pastor, Teacher or an Apostle. Go & check any woman that head a church & married, I can assure you that there’s lots of issue at home but hidden when they go to church. Apostle Paul saw all of these, Jesus Christ sent out the 70 Disciples, there was not a woman in there. Don’t contradict Bible Scriptures to please your ego, why do you think women are easily to be mislead?
The fact, you’re not teachable & that will affect your growth Spirtually & again you’re not submissive. I have read most of your comments on here, there are time to reply & be quiet, yes you can have a bit of Knowledge or having the Spirit of God, that doesn’t mean you can’t contradict yourself of hearing other voices. I will just stop here, study & meditate on the Word of God & just dot sit on the one that suit you best.
Abeg e don do, you guys are overflogging the issue, if God tell me not to preach, I won't preach, you won't be the one to tell me, after all I can hear from God. God will help us all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Amatuer baby! grin Premature infant, since the dumb scammers said yahweh Satan is using you, which swelled ur tiny brain I pray u don't get sacked from work, anyways you are still a baby 2 get a job, who gives a down syndrome baby a work 2 do? grin grin grin ...now I know kingsteve is right about you weakbaby, kingsteve I'm so sorry 4give me grin ... Jehovah dey use you , see you see badluck and rejection none of the 419 men here will save u ooo hahahahaha haha grin grin grin

A terrorist is better than a half man/premature baby who fights women for a living grin grin grin ...quote me anyway grin

CC:
Dominique
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Rule 2
Fynestboi
OAM4J
Dominique
Rule 2
Seun
All nairaland mod.
I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THE ACTIVITIES OF the co of Husbandsnatcha, ILUVMAMAV, SisterFire, AnalqueenLuci and Amatarasha (who has gone AWOL) on this popular thread in the religious section.
This five monikers who claims to be agent of darkness, or agents of a goddess or anti-christ has constantly for the past 6 months been disturbing the Christians on this thread. Virtually all the Christians here has begged, pleaded, threaten and warned them to stop, but all has proven abortive and that is why we the (Christians) on this thread is calling your attention to call them to order or rightfully ban them since they have broken virtually all the rules of nairaland especially rule 2, 3,4,5, 7, 8, 11, and 19. And I'm doing do this because of Rule No. 13. We've had enough. (go back to thread and see for yourselves).
They have insulted, abuse and ridiculed the name of our Lord Jesus that if this is done to the Mohammed name on the Muslim section by now it would have resulted to Jihad war on nairaland and that's is why I'm calling all the MOD's in here. Pls take care of them, because if you not, we the Christians we continue to call in the MODs until the proper thing is done.
You can go back in pages starting from page 315 to the present page and see all the garbage they have done. We have kept quite for a long time and now this is the time to give them they proper Christmas presents.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Sweetest thing my dear cheesy
The same joy pastor adeboye will have during his tithe and donations in his incoming" time to fly" I shall be there with my second synthetic face to preach hahahahaahahahaha grin
...listen iluv my love, nothing sweets like deceptions
...as deceptions sweets pastor chris so will deception inside deceptions sweet Engr sister nneka( name withheld cos of gossippers , cheesy rolls eye )
So
... Generally it sweets me to high heavens the recent activities crumbling churches this days

Charlygi , jesusjnr2020 , thenoble007 nuttynhic my children
, cheesy you can waste your ample time claiming holyspirit infiltrated me to expose my dealings in the church LMAO grin
Listen no one is going to witchcraft anyone nor possess any young pastors , cos some of my girls who aren't owning churches are strong intercessory prayer warriors in your great churches... aiich ew! Ew ebube holy spirit is moving!! Holy Jehovah jahamaaya nyamasandra ouch! grin ...Their praying skills can never be match upon earth , FYI they don't even wear mini skirts but gowns which are suffiscated like that of newly married Bridget on a visit to uncle jonah
...they are those powerful South Africa , Lagos & abuja intercessory sisters:-
(1)who are engaged for 7days holy fire revival with N5,000,000 ,
(2) who engage demonic possessed men/women and win with sexy intercessory displays ( cos they always negotiate with handsome resident angels( demons) in the person I thought them 10years ago)
(3) who sings sweetest songs during miracle and revival section that sets ur souls on fire that you wish to date them for 100000years( , you all say $he has gift of singing from holyspirit)
(4) who fights with marine spirit ,large snakes ( illusion done by them inconievance with resident pastors or with co-ladies forever
(5) who engages in 3days power packed prayer(PPP) day and night with no sleep,food nor water to save a dying brother , the father mbaka, ema ukpai , Mike momoh praying with them shall confirm they are powerful sisters without reading out they are working for Mother earth Y ? No spirituality involved hahahahaahahahaha grin

...This women in your wildest imagination can never appear like sex maniacs to you with strong displays of the power of holyspirit, then you shall want to have sexual intercourses with them... Ozugbo ozugbo the liquid from the garden of Jehovah (Lilac sugar ) will be inserted in their vaginas , the sweetness of their vulva shall make you confess that they are truely daughters of Zion , the church shall then be mockery than strippers night ... And y will you use condoms on a powerful sister Agnes and dr sister Amaka ,strong stench of sperms and vagina smells shall ooze from the santuaries one after the other , thousand churches has gone since 2011

...kiss kiss kiss

CC:
Dominique
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Rule 2
Fynestboi
OAM4J
Dominique
Rule 2
Seun
All nairaland mod.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Hia oh , howdy smiley
Yes without mincing a word , like ebuka will say " I pity any man that had sex with you" good thing is that his soul won't be in queen of the coast's Calabash like nollywood babe ebinum does it, but will cherish that single moment of sex till his dying days ,
... coming to the issue of me going against science that's falsehood iluv , is a powerful gift given to me by nature on my birthday from time imemorial billion BCs ago! It goes like this during sex ,I will tell the man/woman to look at me if he/she loves me , then he/she looks at me ( grin he/she dares not avoid my eyes as my narrow vagina passage/fat slimy labia will sync him/her to reality respectively) 10seconds of continuous eye contact aids my illusion tricks then a normal sex section of 15minutes- 30minutes will be 5hrs - 6hrs, then when am satisfied and wanted you as my friend forever ,I ask for your eyes once more then orgasm of 3seconds/17secs interval in men/women shall be 45mins / 1hr 10mins , any the liquid flows out and you as a human shall sleep for minimum 12hrs ( for men) 15hrs ( for women ) ....that a man dies after sex is when you sex from 7pm to 12pm on Monday nite and on Wednesday nite you want another 8pm to 1pm,
...normally I don't oblige humans to come to me after a week , Unless during my as......ion days in Persia, babylon , Nigeria south Rhodesia etc ... I don't use ammunition I sleep with u as a cool virtuos virgin After a day I will demand for sex again.. Read my lips no god survives these deathslang talkless of you humans y because is my talent no be JUJU OR MARINE BLA BLA BLA Charlyg1 u dey hear ba? grin ...

CC:
Dominique
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Rule 2
Fynestboi
OAM4J
Dominique
Rule 2
Seun
All nairaland mod.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
They said it was drawn by illuminati persons and it meant something about 2021 cry ! I need help!

CC:
Dominique
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Rule 2
Fynestboi
OAM4J
Dominique
Rule 2
Seun
All nairaland mod.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
Yes I am a lesbian pastor ,full of holiness and hunger of things of our lord Jesus Christ!
Check my profile and see my hubby & 1

CC:
Dominique
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Rule 2
Fynestboi
OAM4J
Dominique
Rule 2
Seun
All nairaland mod.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Brother , Our lord Jesus Christ didn't preach against it , show me where he condemned it?
If you can't then you are deluded
Me and my lover has strong love , affection ,peace & empathy going between us as we serve in the vineyard of the almighty , heaven is assured for us both !
Lord God I'm so in love with her cry cry

CC:
Dominique
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Rule 2
Fynestboi
OAM4J
Dominique
Rule 2
Seun
All nairaland mod.

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THE ACTIVITIES OF the co of Husbandsnatcha, IluvMAMAV, SisterFire, AnalqueenLuci and Amatarasha (who has gone AWOL) on this popular thread in the religious section.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
...Jubianose y not pray that Jesus send his arch angels to pomel us with mighty swords ,
No longer Jesus kill them ! Jesus kill them but
Mod ban them ! Mod ban them
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
jubianose:

CC:
Dominique
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Rule 2
Fynestboi
OAM4J
Dominique
Rule 2
Seun
All nairaland mod.

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THE ACTIVITIES OF the co of Husbandsnatcha, IluvMAMAV, SisterFire, AnalqueenLuci and Amatarasha (who has gone AWOL) on this popular thread in the religious section.

Thank you.

This isn’t a physical battle but spiritual. Even if they are banned permanently, they will create different monikers and come back here. Let God handle them at the right time. He is a patient and merciful God but also a God of war and of justice. Those who speak lies against the Lord of lords and King of kings by making falsehood appear as truth will have their reward when the time comes. For whatever they have sown, they shall reap. Their records will be examined at the time of judgment.
They forget that these false gods who they serve have been judged. A fly that does not heed to advice follows the corpse to the grave. Don’t give them attention, just keep your eyes on the prize. Remain blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
CharlyG1:

What a powerful revelation from the Lord! Now I feeling like going to Heaven today! cheesy

Oh Jesus, have mercy on us. And help our weaknesses. so that the Lord counts us worthy to be in His presence on that great day.. Amen

God bless you for sharing brother.

AMEN!!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
TheNoble007:
@Nuttella. Now you draw this to me... As a child of God, I want to share this to everyone here... I know what I see in the spirit and I don't write anyhow. I will share this....

1) And God opened my eyes... The eyes of my understanding was opened. And behold anyone who puts on attachment, fake nails, nail paints, and others is being derailed. I say this here.... Objects are known to have spiritual manifestations... And that's why we can see what we own physically in the dream. God created us and what He created was deemed good... The spiritual and physical man.... Adding certain features to our natural body is rebelling against God and this is a trick of the enemy... If God wants a black lady to have long and curly hair, He would have done that at the very beginning... But He created us distinct for His glory..... If God wanted ladies to put on ear rings, He would have bore the hole at the beginning.... The lady who pierces her ear to put an object called earring there, is no different from the person who pierces her nose or any part of the body... The lady who changes her natural hair, and put on fake ones, changes the color of her skin to look more white, is no different from a transgender .... Because they all mean transformation... Anything that transforms you from your natural self is not of God so flee... Flee I beg you.... Flee please.... Close to the gate of heaven, lies accusers of the brethren who quote the word of God to souls... These ones are the ones that keep knowledge of those who make heaven.. They keep record.... And God is a just God who honors His words... For His word will not pass away... He is a consuming fire..... Do you know that the first woman recorded in the Bible to paint her self, adorn her hair and changed her outlook is the wicked woman called Jezebel? ... The harlot who has continued to deceive many women till date... Please women of the last days, I beg you save your soul... I beg you.... Go to God and ask Him these... As a Genuine prophet of God, I know what I see... Possessing all these, does not stop you from speaking in tongues. It does not stop you from seeing visions.... But it stands against you when you die putting them at the point of death.... All these things, attachment and co are brought up to rebel against God's handiwork.....

Some months ago, I had a terrible revelation. And my eyes were opened and I saw what happened to a close relative... An elderly woman who loved God and died in the year 2014. And God took me and I saw what happened when she appeared for assessment before the gate of heaven when she died. On earth, this woman prayed all her life... Some of the praises she gives to God, was awesome. She lived a very godly life according to the eyes of man, however she was a strong Catholic who prayed the rosary.... I saw her soul. She couldn't enter the gate because her soul was wrapped up in what looks like slime... This slime covered her soul because of her devotion to the rosary and prayers with it. And she cried... She cried... Her voice echoed in the spiritual world... She wished that her children were there to help her clean this slime that covered her soul so that she can enter heaven but no one was there. Her children so much loved her... Oh she shouted... The only way for her to be cleansed was on earth, with the blood of Jesus Christ. Sadly, the blood of Jesus is not shed on the spiritual world but on earth here...

When I came to consciousness, I began to ask God why He showed this to me... I didn't want to see this... I am even sobbing now... This woman was very upright on earth regardless... But she didn't let go of her rosary... She was my grandmother....

The scripture is real. God meant everything stated there... He won't go against anything
... Not for anyone.. Know Him practically for yourself and ask Him questions and not any man.. He is a consuming fire as much as He is Love... Anyone reading this, is free to believe this or not... It is left for you..

Shalom.....

He who has ears to hear, Let him hear.
Thanks @TheNoble007.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
For those ignorant unregenerate christians who think christians and muslims worship the same God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvB7m2ySP5E

On New age. Amazing Testimony. Love it !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgUDwzlF_KU
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
A blessed day to all believers on this thread,

As Apostle Paul would admonish us, the greatest of all things is Love. The love in our hearts should radiate in our love of God and importantly, in our fellow men.

It is also paramount to note, we communicate on this thread with typed words. Someone can intend to say something innocently/politely but can be misinterpreted by the reader as a rude statement. That's because we don't get to hear each other's voice tone while communicating. E.g i can reply someone with, Is that all? innocently asking if the person is done and if i can add more facts, but the person can feel the statement was an attack to his post and feel insulted and can resort to proud and egoistic sayings to prove his statement is valid.

Put this consideration in mind, and watch how peaceful your online space will be.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
@Thenoble007 made a statement about female adornment. The fascinating thing about his statement is it was a revelation from the Holy Spirit to him. If you want to denounce his revelation, you have to do so with a revelation of the Holy Spirit to you. Did the Spirit reveal to you that his statement was wrong? That should be one of the basis. The Spirit backed up with the Word of God is the basis of outrightly rejecting a revelation.

Few years ago, I was a hardcore catholic and an ardent legion of Mary member. Many people came to preach to me, but i rejected all their sayings and even argued with them with the Bible. This continued till i was arrested by the Spirit of Truth who revealed to me i have been living in error thinking i was serving God. It was very hard for me to accept it but he gave me the strength and i have done so. Same way some years back, i would argue with people who castigate secular music, and make a case for non-lustful ones till the Spirit revealed to me to desist and flee from secular music. I fell under the anointing for the first time while watching T.b Joshua and had my deliverance from the spirit of masturbation, and i continued watching his programs. When people were speculating he was operating from a demonic spirit, i argued stating his good works, charity and preaching. But later, the Spirit revealed to me i was wrong and opened my eyes and ears to see he is operating under the spirit of divination.

Truly the Word of Jesus in Luke 5:39, came true to me, And no one, having drunk old wine, IMMEDIATELY desires new; for he says, ‘The old is better.’ ”

Revelations can be very painful especially if it is against what you have believed for a long time. Some Faith preachers never believed a born again Christian can be influenced by demons till a later part of their years, and their convictions changed.

The Holy Spirit is a gentleman. If you want to know his opinion on certain matters, keep your emotions aside and ask him, if you mix your emotions with your request, he will still tell you the truth, but most likely not immediately. He will first make you strong enough to bear the truth.

Personally, i fix attachment, wear makeup and jewelry, but i will go before the Lord to ask him about his opinion, it might take some time to get his answer, but i pray he gives me the strength to bear it if what thenoble007 said is true, because i can't even imagine carrying my stubborn hair without attachment or wig. All in all, we live for the Lord and we learn everyday, anything he is against, we should be ready to drop it in the trashcan, even if is our eyes.

Shalom.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
JourneytoEL:
@Thenoble007 made a statement about female adornment. The fascinating thing about his statement is it was a revelation from the Holy Spirit to him. If you want to denounce his revelation, you have to do so with a revelation of the Holy Spirit to you. Did the Spirit reveal to you that his statement was wrong? That should be one of the basis. The Spirit backed up with the Word of God is the basis of outrightly rejecting a revelation.

Few years ago, I was a hardcore catholic and an ardent legion of Mary member. Many people came to preach to me, but i rejected all their sayings and even argued with them with the Bible. This continued till i was arrested by the Spirit of Truth who revealed to me i have been living in error thinking i was serving God. It was very hard for me to accept it but he gave me the strength and i have done so. Same way some years back, i would argue with people who castigate secular music, and make a case for non-lustful ones till the Spirit revealed to me to desist and flee from secular music. I fell under the anointing for the first time while watching T.b Joshua and had my deliverance from the spirit of masturbation, and i continued watching his programs. When people were speculating he was operating from a demonic spirit, i argued stating his good works, charity and preaching. But later, the Spirit revealed to me i was wrong and opened my eyes and ears to see he is operating under the spirit of divination.

Truly the Word of Jesus in Luke 5:39, came true to me, And no one, having drunk old wine, IMMEDIATELY desires new; for he says, ‘The old is better.’ ”

Revelations can be very painful especially if it is against what you have believed for a long time. Some Faith preachers never believed a born again Christian can be influenced by demons till a later part of their years, and their convictions changed.

The Holy Spirit is a gentleman. If you want to know his opinion on certain matters, keep your emotions aside and ask him, if you mix your emotions with your request, he will still tell you the truth, but most likely not immediately. He will first make you strong enough to bear the truth.

Personally, i fix attachment, wear makeup and jewelry, but i will go before the Lord to ask him about his opinion, it might take some time to get his answer, but i pray he gives me the strength to bear it if what thenoble007 said is true, because i can't even imagine carrying my stubborn hair without attachment or wig. All in all, we live for the Lord and we learn everyday, anything he is against, we should be ready to drop it in the trashcan, even if is our eyes.

Shalom.

I was once a staunch member as well but I thank God for my life today. Please remember to share the message/ feedback you receive from the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
gracefilled:

I was once a staunch member as well but I thank God for my life today. Please remember to share the message/ feedback you receive from the Holy Spirit.
i will, though i feel it will take some time. thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
PAUL
Let me start with paul,

PETER...

'You did hit the nail at the head' so catholics and Protestants started with Peter and Paul respectively?

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 236
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.