Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806947 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Guy, believe what you like including that your beloved Mama V wey dey use two monikers Husbandsnatcha and sisterfire cause needless wahala here is a goddess who created whatever.

You and I both know wetin you dey find for her side. Can't blame you sha but just wonder if you understand the full meaning of 'lesbian'. She no like man at all. Woman only. grin

And you no go see shishi at all at all. How many years you don dey pursue her now?.

No crime in hoping sha. I go dey look una is all.

'shut up oponu se as if you aren't chasing her ass about before .If you talk childishly and I corrected you why bring mamav into your premature reasoning' let my goddess be
She and the great otem has shown you all that they are bigger than Christ and that is the fact . And FYI she gives me pleasure uncontrollable in my visions and dreams, that has made me the happiest man on Earth
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rekhina:
Late this afternoon the holyspirit administered to me in a vision that the demon was given time to repent because the ways of men aren't the ways of god_ the demon will talk now but she is on her last lap Amen!
'fake pastor u failed again

Charlygi said the demons are on lastlap since October Remember? grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
We all know satan is a coward. And so are his minions, all cowards.. Demons, witches, wizards etc.. Name them.

Demons love to attack when their victim turn their backs or are asleep. Same as witches and wizards.

The spineless ones here hide, using several monikers. They will never fight face to face because they know you'll defeat them. lol

Shame to satan. Shame to bad people. grin

And Glory to God.

It's so funny seeing satan try so hard. So petty.... These so-called agents are a big disgrace. I expected more.

I can't stop laughing grin

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tjayjosh:
Hello brethren! Compliments of the season. Hope you are fine, and your families too. Please I need help, maybe a word of encouragement. I am at a breaking point in my life. I lost my mother two weeks ago (she died). I was there during the crisis, and my siblings too. We prayed for mercy, for healing, but she died anyway. I was broken, i've never hurt as bad as i do now. My mother was the spiritual pillar of the family, the prayer warrior, she was God fearing, she was a good woman. My questions to God would be; Why did you take her? Why now? But who are my to question him. right now I feel pain, I don't know how to pray anymore or study the scriptures. I just stay here all day a melancholy and despondent, thinking about how cruel and wicked life has been.

Hello Josh.

I already replied your mail. It is well with you. The Lord will give you the grace to bear the loss.

May your mom rest peacefully in the bosom of the Lord. Without saying too many words... I can understand your pain to some degree. And only God can heal that wound you feel within you now. Give it time and you will heal.

And please try not to think too much about your mother, so that you don't start seeing her in your dreams.

In the end, God knows best. To some of us, death might seem to be an end. But it is actually a continuation of life. A translation to eternity. It is well with you because the Lord is with you.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Humblechuks002:

God bless you too
your posts have been very inspiring
please I have lost the presence of God I no longer feel him when I sing or worship in the time past whenever I sing his presence comes down like a dew but I have lost everything how do I restore it back

Trace your footsteps back to where you fell from.
What was the cause of the downfall? You don't need to say it. But capture it in your heart, lift it up to God and ask Him for mercy.

Ask Him to take away the guilt and shame. Know that when you sincerely repent before Him, He will forgive.
Have faith that you have been forgiven.

Sin no more and live your life to please Him, and not 'you' anymore.. That is "commitment", and the Holy Spirit will then help you.

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
The Lord has placed it in my heart to teach the arts of spiritual warfare (how to pray warfare).

Some people may wonder why their prayers against evil don't work. Well, it simply means you're not hitting target.

There are some rather dangerous prayers that a person needs to engage in, to address certain spiritual problems in life.

And I'll be sharing some information and examples of how we should go about this, by the weekend (Thank God for the holidays).

Note that when you begin to pray in such ways, you will be attacked by the satanic realm. But you only need to keep praying and take what is rightfully yours by force.

And also, you may begin to see deeply into the spirit by way of dreams and visions.

God bless you all. See you soon by His grace.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
CharlyG1:
We all know satan is a coward. And so are his minions, all cowards.. Demons, witches, wizards etc.. Name them.

Demons love to attack when their victim turn their backs or are asleep. Same as witches and wizards.

The spineless ones here hide, using several monikers. They will never fight face to face because they know you'll defeat them. lol

And Glory to God.

It's so funny seeing satan try so hard. So petty.... These so-called agents are a big disgrace. I expected more.

you are right Charles ,is true Satan has made life miserable for children of God scattered all over Nigeria ,some cry so much in wretchedness and painful afflictions
But praise God we children of God still has mouth to talk the goodness and hands to type _, Satan can never cut our tongues nor dis-limb we children of God from typing his goodness!

Our lord is great everyone! Last night when I was praying holyspirit administered to me_ ",he said prophetess rekhinat rose_ no matter the wretchedness, poverty and frustrations we children of God suffer in this holy country Nigeria because of Satan ,we shud be so happier than those in first world countries because we have hands to type and we still have mouths to talk of Jesus Christ our saviour _ rekinat we holy people still have legs to go to the house of god where we gain favour,_ by so doing Satan still lose after all and I woke up , so happy ,God bless Charles, jesusjnr, thenoble007, blinking001, nuttyh
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by blinking001(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rekhina:

you are right Charles ,is true Satan has made life miserable for children of God scattered all over Nigeria ,some cry so much in wretchedness and painful afflictions
But praise God we children of God still has mouth to talk the goodness and hands to type _, Satan can never cut our tongues nor dis-limb we children of God from typing his goodness!

Our lord is great everyone! Last night when I was praying holyspirit administered to me_ ",he said prophetess rekhinat rose_ no matter the wretchedness, poverty and frustrations we children of God suffer in this holy country Nigeria because of Satan ,we shud be so happier than those in first world countries because we have hands to type and we still have mouths to talk of Jesus Christ our saviour _ rekinat we holy people still have legs to go to the house of god where we gain favour,_ by so doing Satan still lose after all and I woke up , so happy ,God bless Charles, jesusjnr, thenoble007, blinking001, nuttyh
I claim my blessings ooo, Amen. Rekhina preaching about Jesus? Nahh I'm not convinced. This is a trap.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
CharlyG1:
The Lord has placed it in my heart to teach the arts of spiritual warfare (how to pray warfare).

Some people may wonder why their prayers against evil don't work. Well, it simply means you're not hitting target.

There are some rather dangerous prayers that a person needs to engage in, to address certain spiritual problems in life.

And I'll be sharing some information and examples of how we should go about this, by the weekend (Thank God for the holidays).

Note that when you begin to pray in such ways, you will be attacked by the satanic realm. But you only need to keep praying and take what is rightfully yours by force.

And also, you may begin to see deeply into the spirit by way of dreams and visions.

God bless you all. See you soon by His grace.

our lord is good , Charles has said it all about spiritual warfares ,but on a short note:
like what happened yesterday when holyspirit administered to me to cast out demons , though the demons left but our comforter the holyghost advised me that , if we pray we shouldn't expect to be answered because holyghost time and time of mere man isn't same _ the demons might be chased away by angel Michael after 80yrs or so ,that's the perfect time of the holy heavens, remember our lord works in a mysterious ways,
So when u pray u don't get answered pray, pray ,pray ,fast ,fast ,fast maybe after 80yrs you shall be answered and we all shall shame the spineless devil & it's workers and also tank god who never fails to answer us in time of need!
God bless charlygi for this thread!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
blinking001:

I claim my blessings ooo, Amen. Rekhina preaching about Jesus? Nahh I'm not convinced. This is a trap.

Claim it man of God and shame the spineless demons losing here,
Remain blessed as we pray against all backwardnesses and frustrations killing the children of God fighting perennial demons in here, thank God we have hands and mouth to type & talk of our lord Jesus ,we are more favoured than anyone in the world
Satan has lose again god bless holy charlygi
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juchii(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
There are different civilizations at war on the face of the earth. Since Adam fell, different spirit civilizations has been fighting for dominance on the earth. The spiritual realms is just like the way we have countries here on earth. Where The US is the most superior and France and Germany trailing behind.

The same way the kingdom of God is the most superior with other kingdoms of light trailing behind. They share the same message of Holiness, justice and peace. (the same way many countries share western civilization). These are the heavenly kingdoms and the origin of Christianity and islam and more.

Now there's the kingdoms of wickedness (darkness) where witchcraft is highly preached. They harvest their glory from the glories of men through our ignorance eg marine and underworld kingdoms.

Now for any civilization to express themselves on earth, they take the form of the animal they desire. These civilizations are

The mermaid civilization ( represented by fish, marine kingdom)
The serpent civilization ( majorly python, underworld kingdoms)
The canine civilization (wolves, leopards and tigers)
The Leviathan civilization ( amphibian civilization) spirits of strength and pride..... Many people you see on the surface of the earth are not humans but spirits in human flesh. Their agenda to bring out their civilization on earth and plung the earth into deeper darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Juchii:
There are different civilizations at war on the face of the earth. Since Adam fell, different spirit civilizations has been fighting for dominance on the earth. The spiritual realms is just like the way we have countries here on earth. Where The US is the most superior and France and Germany trailing behind.

The same way the kingdom of God is the most superior with other kingdoms of light trailing behind. They share the same message of Holiness, justice and peace. (the same way many countries share western civilization). These are the heavenly kingdoms and the origin of Christianity and islam and more.

Now there's the kingdoms of wickedness (darkness) where witchcraft is highly preached. They harvest their glory from the glories of men through our ignorance eg marine and underworld kingdoms.

Now for any civilization to express themselves on earth, they take the form of the animal they desire. These civilizations are

The mermaid civilization ( represented by fish, marine kingdom)
The serpent civilization ( majorly python, underworld kingdoms)
The canine civilization (wolves, leopards and tigers)
The Leviathan civilization ( amphibian civilization) spirits of strength and pride..... Many people you see on the surface of the earth are not humans but spirits in human flesh. Their agenda to bring out their civilization on earth and plung the earth into deeper darkness.

Please this satanic infos aren't needed
This is an evil doctrines prohibited in here_we expose demons as instructed by the bible not satanic books of pythons and mermaids
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juchii(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rekhina:

Please this satanic infos aren't needed
This is an evil doctrines prohibited in here_we expose demons as instructed by the bible not satanic books of pythons and mermaids

What exactly do you think I'm doing? Demons are primarily servant spirit and a good student of the spirit don't chase after demons but you understand the language of kingdoms and altars.

A christian don't fight witches and wizards. You fight altars, kingdoms and thrones

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 30, 2020
CharlyG1:

And Glory to God.

I have always wondered why these demons and witches attack me immediately I close my eyes to sleep. Nawa o, such cowardice. My warfare prayers give them sleepless nights and makes them restless, I see them launch a counter attack which they lose woefully.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 2:23am On Dec 30, 2020
Juchii:

What exactly do you think I'm doing? Demons are primarily servant spirit and a good student of the spirit don't chase after demons but you understand the language of kingdoms and altars.

A christian don't fight witches and wizards. You fight altars, kingdoms and thrones

Our lord be praise
Knowing so much about the kingdom of darkness isn't a fruit of holyspirit my guider,but a quere- curiosity engineered by the devil and it's marine kingdom,
When we battle satanic kingdom , we do so according to the acts of the apostles

Now did acts of the apostles talk about what you are talking of right now?
Ur guess is as good as mine! Stop reading books that supports the demonic goddess here
Anastesie won't even support this
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juchii(m): 2:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Rekhina:

Our lord be praise
Knowing so much about the kingdom of darkness isn't a fruit of holyspirit my guider,but a quere- curiosity engineered by the devil and it's marine kingdom,
When we battle satanic kingdom , we do so according to the acts of the apostles

Now did acts of the apostles talk about what you are talking of right now?
Ur guess is as good as mine! Stop reading books that supports the demonic goddess here
Anastesie won't even support this

First, what I wrote wasn't gotten from reading books. The first time my eyes was opened to see into the realm of the spirit was inside the club before I got born again. I saw four girls transformed into four brown large wolves with fire coming out of their eyes. The second time I was in the church few months after being born again. The pastor was entering with his wife and the wife was floating on top water as a fish... Another time I was looking at a woman prophetess and right there again I was seeing a giant python.... The confusion in church of christ and the disparity of revelations is that people are not schooled in the things of the spirit.

Just like the woman python prophetess who does nothing but die-by-fire prayers and always hearing something from the holy spirit, when the first thing that should die is the spirit she uses to prophesy.

By the way, apostles didn't fight demons and ancestral spirits. They did the work of God. I wanted to write spiritual knowledge. So that spiritual naivety won't kill end time Christians.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 4:08am On Dec 30, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'shut up oponu se as if you aren't chasing her ass about before .If you talk childishly and I corrected you why bring mamav into your premature reasoning' let my goddess be
She and the great otem has shown you all that they are bigger than Christ and that is the fact . And FYI she gives me pleasure uncontrollable in my visions and dreams, that has made me the happiest man on Earth

Chase her? Love her? Na me carry her name do moniker? Na you love Mama V Ogbeni grin grin grin

Better stop thinking with your dick and start thinking with your head before women manipulate you to death.

The day I first met husbandsnatcha she was telling the world how she slept with a 6 year old kid. Khia and Blueair wanted to tear her a new hole and i battled tirelessly to stop them both cos i saw a woman who had been damaged as a child due to circumstances beyond her control. I studied her deeply for months afterward and discovered a fascinating aspect of her nature you won't understand. I loved that in her, not her as whole person, never her.

I'm a psychologist of sorts, i don't look at people the way you do. Normal people like you go to events to watch the show, psychologists go to watch the audience... Lol.

May i remind you that i was talking to Husbandsnatch aka Sisterfire before you jumped in on my mentions? She was already in this, she started it all, and you came out of nowhere to join in.

Oh, wait, let me guess. She quoted you on a lonely thread somewhere, dropped a link to this place and told you exactly what to do, which you are now doing. cheesy

I repeat, stop thinking with your dick and start thinking with your head. There are times a man must say no to a woman and the woman you are currently dealing with, though beautiful, is pure poison.

Good luck with your dreams and fantasies!

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 4:18am On Dec 30, 2020
Juchii:

First, what I wrote wasn't gotten from reading books. The first time my eyes was opened to see into the realm of the spirit was inside the club before I got born again. I saw four girls transformed into four brown large wolves with fire coming out of their eyes. The second time I was in the church few months after being born again. The pastor was entering with his wife and the wife was floating on top water as a fish... Another time I was looking at a woman prophetess and right there again I was seeing a giant python.... The confusion in church of christ and the disparity of revelations is that people are not schooled in the things of the spirit.

Just like the woman python prophetess who does nothing but die-by-fire prayers and always hearing something from the holy spirit, when the first thing that should die is the spirit she uses to prophesy.

By the way, apostles didn't fight demons and ancestral spirits. They did the work of God. I wanted to write spiritual knowledge. So that spiritual naivety won't kill end time Christians.

Now these are the kind of Christians I value as friends. Eh Charles?

cc: CharlyG1:
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 4:26am On Dec 30, 2020
blinking001:

grin

It is a big trap and Husbandsnatcha is behind it. All of them don turn pastor and burn again for here, even Analqueenluci and Amatarasha

Of course the real born agains here are the target.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

grin

It is a big trap and Husbandsnatcha is behind it. All of them don turn pastor and burn again for here, even Analqueenluci and Amatarasha

Lol. Yeah.

After this their so called Born-again strategy expires like condensed milk, let's see if they'll have another trick up their sleeves.

The devil has nothing new, just recycled old tricks.

The one mentioning the Holy Ghost doesn't know Who she is messing with yet.

We all know the plan is to spoil the work of God at any cost. And at this point in time, I'll sit back and smile because I know what's coming next grin

I just like how they are exposing themselves all over Nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2020
I am amazed at the length Satan will go to disrupt the word of God. See desperation... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2020
CharlyG1:

Lol. Yeah.

After this their so called Born-again strategy expires like condensed milk, let's see if they'll have another trick up their sleeves.

The devil has nothing new, just recycled old tricks.

The one mentioning the Holy Ghost doesn't know Who she is messing with yet.

We all know the plan is to spoil the work of God at any cost. And at this point in time, I'll sit back and smile because I know what's coming next grin

I just like how they are exposing themselves all over Nairaland.
omo ole 'Na so u dey observe for months without doing nothing against the demons in your own thread grin grin
Just admit u are helpless '
Funny man
Fake pastor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2020
game upon games upon games. Umuazi grin grin Little childrensss
New strategy.... old format..... grin devil is indeed a loser.
CharlyG1,, don't mind them. Continue the good work.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by blinking001(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

grin

I knew it. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tjayjosh:
Hello brethren! Compliments of the season. Hope you are fine, and your families too. Please I need help, maybe a word of encouragement. I am at a breaking point in my life. I lost my mother two weeks ago (she died). I was there during the crisis, and my siblings too. We prayed for mercy, for healing, but she died anyway. I was broken, i've never hurt as bad as i do now. My mother was the spiritual pillar of the family, the prayer warrior, she was God fearing, she was a good woman. My questions to God would be; Why did you take her? Why now? But who are my to question him. right now I feel pain, I don't know how to pray anymore or study the scriptures. I just stay here all day a melancholy and despondent, thinking about how cruel and wicked life has been.

Hello Bro,

The lord is your strength and he would with you through this.

As I read what you wrote, A scripture dropped in my spirit and it says the lord takes good people away before their time.

God be with you

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Chase her? Love her? Na me carry her name do moniker? Na you love Mama V Ogbeni grin grin grin

Better stop thinking with your dick and start thinking with your head before women manipulate you to death.

The day I first met husbandsnatcha she was telling the world how she slept with a 6 year old kid. Khia and Blueair wanted to tear her a new hole and i battled tirelessly to stop them both cos i saw a woman who had been damaged as a child due to circumstances beyond her control. I studied her deeply for months afterward and discovered a fascinating aspect of her nature you won't understand. I loved that in her, not her as whole person, never her.

I'm a psychologist of sorts, i don't look at people the way you do. Normal people like you go to events to watch the show, psychologists go to watch the audience... Lol.

May i remind you that i was talking to Husbandsnatch aka Sisterfire before you jumped in on my mentions? She was already in this, she started it all, and you came out of nowhere to join in.

Oh, wait, let me guess. She quoted you on a lonely thread somewhere, dropped a link to this place and told you exactly what to do, which you are now doing. cheesy

I repeat, stop thinking with your dick and start thinking with your head. There are times a man must say no to a woman and the woman you are currently dealing with, though beautiful, is pure poison.

Good luck with your dreams and fantasies!
can you swear to your grandf..her's grave if dead that she fvcked a 6yrs kid?
Can you do that? smiley
WTF you claiming a damn ass psychologist upon a goddess of earthai @bigcowhorn? grin grin grin , the lady you claim to read , is just like a 3yr old african baby bragging of knowing the components of a million km sq circumference sun,
Bigcowhorn can you swear with your very last bl.ood that she slept with a 6yr old boy?
Am waiting,
Bigcowhorn take you time and watch Hannibal ( Tony Hopkins, Julianne moore) directed by Ridley scott, those who brags that hannibal is just but a cheap criminal ( all 4 a £5m bounty) are the least in knowledge about Hannibal Capt. Clarice( Julianne moore) who knew Hannibal by 10% gave him so much respect waiting for when nature shall kill Hannibal or when he dies of old age , the braggers only end up De-faced or hanged and de-stomached , their brai. ns ate with garlic, he was never caught cos love flows in his soul
that story got inspirations from just 3 creatures ( which V was among)
what you think you know about her ie V is but Zero, many gods tried analyse her but all went miraged, stop saying u are a psychologist cos you don't know whom you are dealing with, an Elder sister of your saviour and elsewhile girlfriend of yah ( Jah) but not Scarlet lady isn't just who you study with psychology, but total meditation & love , lemme stop talking B4 they call me a demon
cheesy

I know you still love me but tell me what fascinating aspect you discovered about her, tell me ! Tell me !!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Onyxunlimited(f): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tjayjosh:
Sorry for your loss.
I felt the same way when my father died. There was so much hopelessness, anger, sadness, pain, etc. Sometimes I have mood swings, sometimes all these emotions hit me at once. It was overwhelming.
But when I remember the good times, the values he taught me, I become grateful for the time we spent together. When I remember how much of a good Christian he was and that he died in Christ. I feel comforted cos I know he is in heaven. I know his pains and sorrows are over and he is happy. That's my solace.
I pray God gives you the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss. I hope you find peace.
It is well with you.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tjayjosh:
Your mom is not dead. To Christians, there's no death. If you believe she was saved really, then, it is left for you to walk worthy and be called home when it's time. When it happens, she will be standing there waiting to welcome you.

Go to YouTube and watch testimonies of those who died briefly, went to heaven and saw their departed loves ones.

Believe what Jesus says about us being with Him when we die.
Take heart. Be strong and look forward to the great hope.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nuttella:
I have always wondered why these demons and witches attack me immediately I close my eyes to sleep. Nawa o, such cowardice. My warfare prayers give them sleepless nights and makes them restless, I see them launch a counter attack which they lose woefully.
you are so right it has been so obvious that we children of God who fights demons seems so wretched, hungry looking and hargard as the demons made us look , _ in the book of Corinthians 2: our comforter the holyspirit told us not to complain we shall be compensated in our old ages or in our grave,

I call on war fighers like Nutella, charlygi jubianose to stand firm against the witches shake off hunger, wretchedness and frustrations
we love the warfare of the demons even though the fights never stops nor end_ the spiritual war might eat our womb but we shall fight on cos we shall be compensated like serah in the bible, we shall be frustrated but we are luckier

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
jubianose:
game upon games upon games. Umuazi grin grin
Little childrensss

New strategy.... old format..... grin
devil is indeed a loser.

CharlyG1,, don't mind them. Continue the good work.
the devil has been shamed, though they striped our lord Jesus Christ naked in this thread and curse him with the holyspirit to scorn but all our prayers are so useless upon the witches & demons here ! We have done fasting for months but they have called Christ rapist and an arm robber , The demons here has spat vomits of Blaspheme upon the Lord of saviour and no angel was around to arrest them, the lady levithians urinated piss upon piss upon our lord in a shameful and pitiable situation but our warfares are useless to them, hmmm grin I can only laugh the child demons who poured their menses upon the face of our lord Jesus and still more sorrowful menses but still laugh on after we wishing Dem deaths

grin grin listen be strong in prayers , holyspirit revealed to me to laugh them just as jubianose does , they are child demons even though they striped Jesus naked and disgraced him as they call him rapist, we should laugh as Jesus is been shamed and spat upon we should do d holy laugh ,
We all know the child demon named amatrarasha who poured menstral blood upon Christ they called useless does so cos Christ isnt helpless but on holydefence, as they claim she is bigger than Jesus, we shall laugh all along as poo-poo of husbandsnatcha is poured in the mouth of Christ , they might be caught later after 100yrs
Holy spirit gave us wisdom and we shall conquer cheap demons

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Rekhina:
the devil has been shamed, though they striped our lord Jesus Christ naked in this thread and curse him with the holyspirit to scorn but all our prayers are so useless upon the witches & demons here ! We have done fasting for months but they have called Christ rapist and an arm robber , The demons here has spat vomits of Blaspheme upon the Lord of saviour and no angel was around to arrest them, the lady levithians urinated piss upon piss upon our lord in a shameful and pitiable situation but our warfares are useless to them, hmmm grin I can only laugh the child demons who poured their menses upon the face of our lord Jesus and still more sorrowful menses but still laugh on after we wishing Dem deaths

grin grin listen be strong in prayers , holyspirit revealed to me to laugh them just as jubianose does , they are child demons even though they striped Jesus naked and disgraced him as they call him rapist, we should laugh as Jesus is been shamed and spat upon we should do d holy laugh ,
We all know the child demon named amatrarasha who poured menstral blood upon Christ they called useless those so cos Christ isnt helpless but on holydefence, as they claim she is bigger than Jesus, we shall laugh all along as poo-poo of husbandsnatcha is poured in the mouth of Christ , they might be caught later after 100yrs
Holy spirit gave us wisdom and we shall conquer cheap demons

Nope ,
I won't laugh when the body of Jesus is been dragged to the mud like Charlyg1 and jubianose does laugh childishly , that's betrayal on blood of jesus ���
Nor put up a smiley grin when common ordinary witches spit on holyspirit, that's sabotage and cowardice against teachings of paul,

anas09 holyspirit told me to deliver a message to you � I have a private sister2sister message to you

~Pastor(Maj) luciana NK
Gospel ministry, atapka , bamenga

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Nope ,
I won't laugh when the body of Jesus is been dragged to the mud like Charlyg1 and jubianose does laugh childishly , that's betrayal on blood of jesus ���
Nor put up a smiley grin when common ordinary witches spit on holyspirit, that's sabotage and cowardice against teachings of paul,

anas09 holyspirit told me to deliver a message to you � I have a private sister2sister message to you

~Pastor(Maj) luciana NK
Love gospel ministry, atapka , bamenga

I just entered your dm pastor I dreamt something and Holyspirit said I should reach you for guidance

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.