Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806719 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 31, 2020
Rekhina:
you are so right it has been so obvious that we children of God who fights demons seems so wretched, hungry looking and hargard as the demons made us look , _ in the book of Corinthians 2: our comforter the holyspirit told us not to complain we shall be compensated in our old ages or in our grave,

I call on war fighers like Nutella, charlygi jubianose to stand firm against the witches shake off hunger, wretchedness and frustrations
we love the warfare of the demons even though the fights never stops nor end_ the spiritual war might eat our womb but we shall fight on cos we shall be compensated like serah in the bible, we shall be frustrated but we are luckier
You are operating in the spirit of error. You think I didnt see your post where you called Charly a fake prophet and blasphem the holy spirit, you must be high on something cheap. Kindly stay away from my mention.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 3:32am On Dec 31, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Nope ,
I won't laugh when the body of Jesus is been dragged to the mud like Charlyg1 and jubianose does laugh childishly , that's betrayal on blood of jesus ���
Nor put up a smiley grin when common ordinary witches spit on holyspirit, that's sabotage and cowardice against teachings of paul,

anas09 holyspirit told me to deliver a message to you � I have a private sister2sister message to you

~Pastor(Maj) luciana NK
Gospel ministry, atapka , bamenga
Don't you have any message for me too wink
AnalQueenluci:

Nope ,
I won't laugh when the body of Jesus is been dragged to the mud like Charlyg1 and jubianose does laugh childishly , that's betrayal on blood of jesus ���
Nor put up a smiley grin when common ordinary witches spit on holyspirit, that's sabotage and cowardice against teachings of paul,

anas09 holyspirit told me to deliver a message to you � I have a private sister2sister message to you

~Pastor(Maj) luciana NK
Gospel ministry, atapka , bamenga
Don't you have any message for me too
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 5:23am On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
SisterFire:
can you swear to your grandf..her's grave if dead that she fvcked a 6yrs kid?
Can you do that? smiley
WTF you claiming a damn ass psychologist upon a goddess of earthai @bigcowhorn? grin grin grin , the lady you claim to read , is just like a 3yr old african baby bragging of knowing the components of a million km sq circumference sun,
Bigcowhorn can you swear with your very last bl.ood that she slept with a 6yr old boy?
Am waiting,
Bigcowhorn take you time and watch Hannibal ( Tony Hopkins, Julianne moore) directed by Ridley scott, those who brags that hannibal is just but a cheap criminal ( all 4 a £5m bounty) are the least in knowledge about Hannibal Capt. Clarice( Julianne moore) who knew Hannibal by 10% gave him so much respect waiting for when nature shall kill Hannibal or when he dies of old age , the braggers only end up De-faced or hanged and de-stomached , their brai. ns ate with garlic, he was never caught cos love flows in his soul
that story got inspirations from just 3 creatures ( which V was among)
what you think you know about her ie V is but Zero, many gods tried analyse her but all went miraged, stop saying u are a psychologist cos you don't know whom you are dealing with, an Elder sister of your saviour and elsewhile girlfriend of yah ( Jah) but not Scarlet lady isn't just who you study with psychology, but total meditation & love , lemme stop talking B4 they call me a demon
cheesy [/s]

I know you still love me but tell me what fascinating aspect you discovered about her, tell me ! Tell me !!

There you go, typing lengthy rubbish just to derail Charles' thread. You have to succeed here by any and all means possible, ba? grin

Stop behaving like the useless human being you are and behave more like the 4-billion-year-old jobless goddess you claim to be. You should be the one "telling me" not the other way around or can't you read my mind? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 7:29am On Dec 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:
[s]

There you go, typing lengthy rubbish just to derail Charles' thread. You have to succeed here by any and all means possible, ba? grin

Stop behaving like the useless human being you are and behave more like the 4-billion-year-old jobless goddess you claim to be. You should be the one "telling me" not the other way around or can't you read my mind? cheesy
grin grin grin eew Is that the naive answer I will get ?
Heiyah hmmm so much for a cartoon Network expert child dragging khia with a real man kingsteve the britboy hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2020
ojaysam25:
I am amazed at the length Satan will go to disrupt the word of God. See desperation... cheesy

My brother it's astonishing. It reminds me of the story in the Book of Revelation, when he (Satan) chased the pregnant woman, and when he could not harm her and her child, he decided to come for the rest of her offsprings (the People of God).

Satan will go to great lengths to achieve his evil. But God will always put him to shame. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:
[s]

Everyone can see through their schemes. I thank God for exposing them and putting them to shame.

Satan will go to any length to spoil the work of God. He is cursed and doomed to fail, and so are his agents. I only pity these ones because they don't know the true meaning of "God's Judgement".

God bless you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2020
CharlyG1:
The Lord has placed it in my heart to teach the arts of spiritual warfare (how to pray warfare).

Some people may wonder why their prayers against evil don't work. Well, it simply means you're not hitting target.

There are some rather dangerous prayers that a person needs to engage in, to address certain spiritual problems in life.

And I'll be sharing some information and examples of how we should go about this, by the weekend (Thank God for the holidays).

Note that when you begin to pray in such ways, you will be attacked by the satanic realm. But you only need to keep praying and take what is rightfully yours by force.

And also, you may begin to see deeply into the spirit by way of dreams and visions.

God bless you all. See you soon by His grace.

Satan is bitter about this post. God has revealed that to me. So satan has/will come to try his best to avert this teaching from being shared.

But the will of God will stand, and God will use this medium to enlighten many of us, and show us the way out of darkness.

Jesus Christ came for one mission here on earth, to DIE. And He was tortured by this world before He got to the cross.

We will pass through difficulties before we can reach the mountain top. God never promised it would be easy. Satan will come trying his best to pull us down like he's sheepishly doing here.

But because Jesus was victorious on the cross of Calvary, we have already gained victory over Satan and his cohorts. Praise God!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2020
SisterFire:
grin grin grin eew Is that the naive answer I will get ?
Heiyah hmmm so much for a cartoon Network expert child dragging khia with a real man kingsteve the britboy hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin

A queen lesbian in her 40s talking about a real man = the definition of confusion. grin

You are pure poison, evil, and insanity rolled up in one package with heavy bleaching and butt lift. The only way to get to that dead heart of yours is 'cartoon network' as you call it. Notice how you took time to bring your own cartoon out? cheesy

You may be dead to the word of God but you are alive to cartoon network grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chaarly(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2020
charlyG1 I see you sir.
any messages for the new year? instructions...
thanks

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2020
Deuteronomy 5:11
Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Deuteronomy:5:11

You may be claiming bitterness against the Lord, but know that:-

Proverb 21:30
There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.

Do you understand what the bolded mean? So, all the words you so called agents of darkness are dropping here is actually working against you, because the Lord will not hold you guiltless.

So you may think you are hurting us by your words, but in reality you are hurting yourselves because the scripture cannot be broken.

So I will advise you to desist from such, but if you won't the MOD will be called in against you too.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2020
CharlyG1:

Everyone can see through their schemes. I thank God for exposing them and putting them to shame.

Satan will go to any length to spoil the work of God. He is cursed and doomed to fail, and so are his agents. I only pity these ones because they don't know the true meaning of "God's Judgement".

God bless you bro.

Sorry about the drama bro.

This particular devil you are dealing with right now has a sadistic streak that makes her incredibly resilient and devoid of certain emotions such as shame.

She also suffers from a personality disorder I really can't deduce from afar. It makes her crave loads of attention from people and will do anything to get it. She is happiest when all the attention is on her. As long as she has it, you can't hurt her.

If you Charles and all the other Christians here keep giving her that attention she will keep coming back for more, and so will her friends.

This is not just about her worship of the water goddess or anything... it has to do also with her personality.... a deep love for attention and causing confusion in others. Take some time to read the topics on her numerous threads and you should understand better what I am telling you here.

Take care, God bless and happy new year!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Elove1: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2020
CharlyG1:

Satan is bitter about this post. God has revealed that to me. So satan has/will come to try his best to avert this teaching from being shared.

But the will of God will stand, and God will use this medium to enlighten many of us, and show us the way out of darkness.

Jesus Christ came for one mission here on earth, to DIE. And He was tortured by this world before He got to the cross.

We will pass through difficulties before we can reach the mountain top. God never promised it would be easy. Satan will come trying his best to pull us down like he's sheepishly doing here.

But because Jesus was victorious on the cross of Calvary, we have already gained victory over Satan and his cohorts. Praise God!

We are waiting for the message sir..
Devil go hear am 2021

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Chase her? Love her? Na me carry her name do moniker? Na you love Mama V Ogbeni grin grin grin

Better stop thinking with your dick and start thinking with your head before women manipulate you to death.

The day I first met husbandsnatcha she was telling the world how she slept with a 6 year old kid. Khia and Blueair wanted to tear her a new hole and i battled tirelessly to stop them both cos i saw a woman who had been damaged as a child due to circumstances beyond her control. I studied her deeply for months afterward and discovered a fascinating aspect of her nature you won't understand. I loved that in her, not her as whole person, never her.

I'm a psychologist of sorts, i don't look at people the way you do. Normal people like you go to events to watch the show, psychologists go to watch the audience... Lol.

May i remind you that i was talking to Husbandsnatch aka Sisterfire before you jumped in on my mentions? She was already in this, she started it all, and you came out of nowhere to join in.

, wait, let me guess. She quoted you on a lonely thread somewhere, dropped a link to this place and told you exactly what to do, which you are now doing. cheesy
[/s]
I repeat, stop thinking with your dick and start thinking with your head. There are times a man must say no to a woman and the woman you are currently dealing with, though beautiful, is pure poison.

Good luck with your dreams and fantasies!
' Yawns ' childish talk

trash upon trash baldadash leave me alone with my husbandsnatcha no be by force , go and get back your khia snatch away from u by otunba kingsteve the jagaban on board '

Listen your amateur talk of calling beautiful women evil will make u lose loves from women , and stop embarrassing menfolks in front of women like husby' anas09 SisterFire

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Very important info.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
' Yawns ' childish talk

trash upon trash baldadash leave me alone with my husbandsnatcha no be by force , go and get back your khia snatch away from u by otunba kingsteve the jagaban on board '

Listen your amateur talk of calling beautiful women evil will make u lose loves from women , and stop embarrassing menfolks in front of women like husby' anas09 SisterFire

Tell him o!
He is amateur in nature

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Johncuppa(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nuttella:
I have always wondered why these demons and witches attack me immediately I close my eyes to sleep. Nawa o, such cowardice. My warfare prayers give them sleepless nights and makes them restless, I see them launch a counter attack which they lose woefully.
Apt!
The kind of believer you are!
Your comments on every tread sound good and spiritually outstanding.

And to be a warfare and deliverance person is another thing.
More of God, sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Johncuppa:

Apt!
The kind of believer you are!
Your comments on every tread sound good and spiritually outstanding.

And to be a warfare and deliverance person is another thing.
More of God, sis
We thankGod.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
' Yawns ' childish talk

grin

Funny that you had to wait 2 days for your madam's cue before replying me. That you used some of the same words and terminology she used in her reply to me just above shows how dedicated a puppy you are.

Your wish is hereby granted, ogbeni... I'll now leave you alone to your beautiful madam Husbandsnatcha grin

SisterFire:
Tell him o!
He is amateur in nature

So beautiful... so evil.... so useless... pure poison!

I trust you to chew that stupid Hot puppy and spit out the bones in little time.

Happy feeding.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

grin

Funny that you had to wait 2 days for your madam's cue before replying me. That you used some of the same words and terminology she used in her reply to me just above shows how dedicated a puppy you are.

Your wish is hereby granted, ogbeni... I'll now leave you alone to your beautiful madam Husbandsnatcha grin

So beautiful... so evil.... so useless... pure poison!

I trust you to chew that stupid Hot puppy and spit out the bones in little time.

Happy feeding.
grin khia rejected you and fell in love with kingsteve 'anas09 rejected you'
Now even ur husbandsnatcha has dumped you and you are crying grin grin
Ask yourself y women reject you? grin
You are in this thread because of a woman 'abi na be so? Woman wrapper

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
jubianose:
Deuteronomy 5:11

You may be claiming bitterness against the Lord, but know that:-

Proverb 21:30
There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.

Do you understand what the bolded mean? So, all the words you so called agents of darkness are dropping here is actually working against you, because the Lord will not hold you guiltless.

So you may think you are hurting us by your words, but in reality you are hurting yourselves because the scripture cannot be broken.

So I will advise you to desist from such, but if you won't the MOD will be called in against you too.

yawns
'When Jesus power bcoms powerless
Holyspirit will be called ,
When holyspirit bcoms a toothless bulldog ,Mods power will be tasted grin grin

Delusions and illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
iluvMAMAV:

You poor, little lovesick pup!
You'll say and do anything to get under the skirts of that queen lesbian, won't you? grin
You know she's over a decade older than you, in middle age, but still won't allow that retired ass a rest.
You love Mama V so much you carry her do moniker. yet you are looking elsewhere for a woman wrapper and a man with low self esteem!

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
StarFire08:

Don't you have any message for me too wink
Don't you have any message for me too

Yes my dear
I have spirit filled message from Christ 2 u

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
cheesy grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2020

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

You poor, little lovesick pup!
You'll say and do anything to get under the skirts of that queen lesbian, won't you? grin
You know she's at least a decade older than you and you still won't give that retired ass a rest.
You love Mama V so much you carry her do moniker. And yet you are looking elsewhere for a woman wrapper!
' it seems you are crying as you type this'grin Tell me y khiaa chose kingst.eve rather than you and you are talking of puppy' grin ?
Even husbandsnatcha is in love with kingsteve and she can't even pretend to say " bigcowhorn I love you " grin and you dedicated your life to her like the king of all simps you are kikikikiki grin
Y didn't she fall in love with you like she does with kingste.ve ?
Les I forget Husbandsnatcha said she even sent nudes upon nudes to him in his dm ( you sent nudes to big boys u know not a cartoon boy like u) , and not even hi was sent to ur dm ,dis is a glaring failure

THE TRUTH REMAINS THAT YOU ARE STILL A CHILD AND I , BRIT.BOY ARE THE REALMEN GOING AFTER MARINE QUEEN TO FVCK,
WE SUCEEDED AND STILL UP KIKIKI grin grin

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
cheesy grin
' the child is busy calling her lesbian queen cos he has lost another lady to a man ' but he has been singing numerous praises to the same lesbian queen

Jealousy no go kii bigcowhorn grin

Bigcowhorn it seems you don sareh , bigcowhorn don run ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
' the child is busy calling her lesbian queen cos he has lost another lady to a man ' but he has been singing numerous praises to the same lesbian queen

Jealousy no go kii bigcowhorn grin

Bigcowhorn it seems you don sareh , bigcowhorn don run ooo grin

Pity him ,he is my elsewhile friend
Though he acts childish but I will manage sad

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
iluvMAMAV:
' it seems you are crying as you type this'grin Tell me y khiaa chose kingst.eve rather than you and you are talking of puppy' grin ?
Even husbandsnatcha is in love with kingsteve and she can't even pretend to say " bigcowhorn I love you " grin and you dedicated your life to her like the king of all simps you are kikikikiki grin
Y didn't she fall in love with you like she does with kingste.ve ?
Les I forget Husbandsnatcha said she even sent nudes upon nudes to him in his dm ( you sent nudes to big boys u know not a cartoon boy like u) , and not even hi was sent to ur dm ,dis is a glaring failure

THE TRUTH REMAINS THAT YOU ARE STILL A CHILD AND I , BRIT.BOY ARE THE REALMEN GOING AFTER MARINE QUEEN TO FVCK,
WE SUCEEDED AND STILL UP KIKIKI grin grin
[/s]

I didn't read.....

Try hard to forget that confused old wh.ore cheesy
Think with you head and not your dick...

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.