Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (814711 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
SisterFire:
see am not trying to indict you But men are deceitful ,I experienced a lot about them amongst our congregations.They will tell you that earrings and make-overs are demonic ,so that u remain unmarried ( u said u are married though) and they have their selfish ways upon you in the church , and the same men will rub lotions that dosent give god glory and will appear beautiful like women and will sleep with married women and helpless unmarried children of god , check their hairs as they rub attrocious hair lotions that they 2 prohibited against women, I will challenge them and they will report me to their elders of possessing a rebellious spirit, next will be 2months suspension from the youth council
Nutella look at me and my age ,those men deceived me for 13years of no earrings n no make ups , I pray for women not to see what I saw in the hands of that abuja church ( name withheld) cry
Men here will want to make it seem u are weak for doing the right thing nne umunwoke dikwa njo , nyem agwo nyem nwoke agam ewe agwo! Tufia

Hmmmm sad
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WrathJustified: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Oludami1:
This is flummoxing...
Well, if my last posts were worthy of a ban, then let it rain. How much time is spent on this forum to warrant adulterating the truth... I opened an account because this particular thread opened my eyes and touched my life miraculously so if I need leave, so be it. I insist, eternity is incomprehensible to us, ask carefully about trivial but dangerous things in prayer before it is too late.
May we be found worthy, Amen.

Are you new to nairaland? Nobody banned you. Either you were caught in the cross fire of the mods banning the accounts of those demons or you are confusing yourself.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
WrathJustified:

Are you new to nairaland? Nobody banned you. Either you were caught in the cross fire of the mods banning the accounts of those demons or you are confusing yourself.

Y are you this harsh on him ; don't u have manners?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WrathJustified: 3:21am On Dec 27, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Y are you this harsh on him ; don't u have manners?
I wasn't harsh. He probably didn't know of demons like you on this thread and he thought he was banned by the thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 6:39am On Dec 27, 2020
WrathJustified:
I wasn't harsh. He probably didn't know of demons like you on this thread and he thought he was banned by the thread.

So Mr wrath you mean we atrocious demons hid his account in the tiniest Rays of the sun? All because of hate ,Where is that psych-doctor sef,
Dr lefulefu do ur work
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2020
WrathJustified:

Anas09 knows I'm a pastor owner of a church in cross river, so know how u talk 2 god's anointed
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Anas09 knows I'm a pastor owner of a church in cross river, so know how u talk 2 god's anointed
Keep lying to yourself. Before, you where a pastor in Umuchim Port Harcourt, now I know that you are a pastor in cross River. Aren't you lucky?

I genuinely feel sorry for you. And I pray that you get delivered from Satan becos, when you get to hellfire, it won't be as it is here.

And let me warn you, Everytime you mention my Moniker, you push yourself further into the flames.
Keep my Moniker out of your mouth. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2020
Aceed:
Merry Christmas to everyone, and I hope we were all able to withstand the satanic barrage both visually and spiritually......we are in theis world, but we are not of this world...[i/]

We will always submit to whoever has ownership/rights to us be it wholly or partly and remember the Lord Jesus doesn't share grin

They came for the Lord Jesus, they attacked Him, they even crucified Him but remember what He said [i]John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

John 17:14-16 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.

John 15:19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

So as Lord Jesus has said we are not of this world but we are in this world so we should expect and we will have tribulation - of many kinds and in different forms but if we abide in Him and He abides in us, HE HAVE OVERCOME, and if He HAVE OVERCOME, we have also overcome.....forget about it being grammatically correct or not, it all depend on your understanding....

We all understand that
1. He is our ever present help
2. We win by faith through Christ Jesus

So if we speak through Jesus Christ for He is the same yesterday, today and for ever..., and He is ever present and we are in Him and He in us, no professor in English can say that statement is a blunder wink

Well, well....me no be veteran oooo, me sef get my battles and I dey flop sometimes but I cannot die like chicken, so this thread has been a warfront, there are always casualties on the warfront, that is a given but there is no provision in the Word of God for failure, anyways, if you fell get up and align better with God

Me wey masturbation see finish as I just see those threads, I just jejely leave, I no get time to know wetin happen grin

Take heed lest ye fall cool

I go pray say Baba God show dem pepper, simple prayer me no sabi pray cheesy

If God sets fire against your enemy even satan won't have time for you, some will not understand unless you see someone who is running from fire or pepper enter where e no supppse enter....

Tori don long oooo

Merry Christmas once again

To fellow warriors in the house,
charlyg1,
nnmadiosu,
anas09...remember Elisha was hotheaded and 42kids paid for it...I might be wrong even people God licensed to kill will account for those deaths and God will help them if the Blood cannot avail for them that day tongue no vex ooo say i talk for your matter

Petra
Jubianose
Thenoble007
Nuttella
Madprophet
Who again....me don forget oooo, those that I have remembered send my greetings to those who I have not remembered....God Bless You All, in Jesus Name

And if you know I remebered you and you are masquerading as light, you either return my greetingto Lord Jesus and make sure He collects it or you surrender to Lord Jesus angry

I don't greet darkness the best I can do is to riot against darkness the worst.... shocked shocked : shocked an all out war cool cool cool it is Lord Jesus that always fight for me and He is unfinishable cheesy

Happy 2021
It's okay.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2020
Anas09:

Keep lying to yourself. Before, you where a pastor in Umuchim Port Harcourt, now I know that you are a pastor in cross River. Aren't you lucky?

I genuinely feel sorry for you. And I pray that you get delivered from Satan becos, when you get to hellfire, it won't be as it is here.

And let me warn you, Everytime you mention my Moniker, you push yourself further into the flames.
Keep my Moniker out of your mouth. Be warned.

Am not a pastor in umuchim,
Prayer warrior all those your curses on me can't you see I am getting promoted by January? smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by yungevvy(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
TheNoble007:

Brother, you did well. Please explain not again...If I share the mystery behind watching of football, supporting football clubs, the big finance behind it as was revealed to me, and how important it will be for the Antichrist. The mystery of the world cup. Some critics may jump into conclusion without going to God in prayer to receive information. But it is needless to share. Even the scriptures needs to be understood with the eyes of the spirit. This world is so polluted.. If not for the grace of God, we can't outwit the devil. I urge those who listens to seek for the gift of prophecy and word of knowledge like never before for themselves. It will be one of the most important gift of God in this last days. This has been my cry here ever since... Let us seek like never before except you belong to the bandwagon of Sola Scriptura- as was noted here.

Shalom!

Please bro, can you reveal the mystery behind football?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Hmmm, I see you can't stop lying and licking sugar, Major.

Must you die here? It's been over a month now.

AnalQueenluci:

Am not a pastor in umuchim,
Prayer warrior all those your curses on me can't you see I am getting promoted by January? smiley

From Major to Colonel I guess. Well done

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
SisterFire:
see am not trying to indict you But men are deceitful ,I experienced a lot about them amongst our congregations.They will tell you that earrings and make-overs are demonic ,so that u remain unmarried ( u said u are married though) and they have their selfish ways upon you in the church , and the same men will rub lotions that dosent give god glory and will appear beautiful like women and will sleep with married women and helpless unmarried children of god , check their hairs as they rub attrocious hair lotions that they 2 prohibited against women, I will challenge them and they will report me to their elders of possessing a rebellious spirit, next will be 2months suspension from the youth council
Nutella look at me and my age ,those men deceived me for 13years of no earrings n no make ups , I pray for women not to see what I saw in the hands of that abuja church ( name withheld) cry
Men here will want to make it seem u are weak for doing the right thing nne umunwoke dikwa njo , nyem agwo nyem nwoke agam ewe agwo! Tufia
"is she a young lady ' like how old is she

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
"is she a young lady ' like how old is she
nope she said ,she was born in 1975
She never grows old , the face she has in 1999 is d same face she has now though her daughter is about to acquire her masters in London, the second which is a boy is about to enter 400L in radiography Uniport
She is just like Genevieve nnaji

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'so infatuated with goddess husby' cry cry
This is ur goddess and her master degree daughter enjoying Xmas , (she still likes herbrother Jesus upon all his terrorisms and witchcrafts
So she will say) brother na brother

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'so infatuated with goddess husby' cry cry
merry Xmas this is her ( front ) and I, sister fire fire aka oku'n ere 'ere, during her visit to my salon/boutique in Abuja,
Tank her for me smiley , cos she gave me N1.5m to boost my shop

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
SisterFire:
merry Xmas this is her ( front ) and I, sister fire fire aka oku'n ere 'ere, during her visit to my salon/boutique in Abuja,
Tank her for me smiley , cos she gave me N1.5m to boost my shop
'olorun shanu mi 'look at this two damsels . wink

N1.5m for real?

I will tank her ,but where is my own share? grin
SisterFire you look older Y?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
SisterFire:
This is ur goddess and her master degree daughter enjoying Xmas , (she still likes herbrother Jesus upon all his terrorisms and witchcrafts
So she will say) brother na brother
'mother and daughter looking like sisters'

#HerCarbonCopy for sure
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'olorun shanu mi 'look at this two damsels . wink

N1.5m for real?

I will tank her ,but where is my own share? grin
SisterFire you look older Y?
Oh talk to the hands Doooh! !!!! grin grin That creature you see seniored me with 6 good years
Mtcheew she is reincanated and am not otem's boy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Exmilitant tell me about ur xmas
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Exmilitant(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
SisterFire:
Oh talk to the hands Doooh! !!!! grin grin That creature you see seniored me with 6 good years
Mtcheew she is reincanated and am not otem's boy
Did she permit you to broadcast her photos?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Exmilitant(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
SisterFire:
Exmilitant tell me about ur xmas
I am at my farm in akampka seeing to my palm plantations..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
I am at my farm in akampka seeing to my palm plantations..
Are you a palmwine tapster in akampka? grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
Did she permit you to broadcast her photos?
haha haha haha grin grin grin my dear dis isn't our cultist days in South Nigeria when we hide about , she & we have already recoinciled with our numerous enemies ,so join us sweethrt as we enjoy our freedom
And anastesia always using my photo to pray ,pity her cos she plays with fire

" Snake told her daughters enter which ever hole you like cos those who fears holes does so cos of dangerous weeeee" haha cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Exmilitant(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
SisterFire:
haha haha haha grin grin grin my dear dis isn't our cultist days in South Nigeria when we hide about , she & we have already recoinciled with our numerous enemies ,so join us sweethrt as we enjoy our freedom
And anastesia always using my photo to pray ,pity her cos she plays with fire

" Snake told her daughters enter which ever hole you like cos those who fears holes does so cos of dangerous weeeee" haha cheesy
okay, your church am i invited? I need prayers.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
okay, your church am i invited? I need prayers.
Oh my church that said women shudnt put on ornaments but allowed men to rub relaxers , bleaching creme and seductive perfums
, They derive pleasures in seeing we women of the church unmarried, so they can have their evilways , that's what am telling my innocent sister nutella

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
SisterFire:
Oh my church that said women shudnt put on ornaments but allowed men to rub relaxers , bleaching creme and seductive perfums
, They derive pleasures in seeing we women of the church unmarried, so they can have their evilways , that's what am telling my innocent sister nutella

Leave that church, you need to worship with Christ embassy_ in months husbands shall locate you # trust me on this
I'm in your dm already

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Davidic2021: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2020
LOL.. Let me laugh....
Lol... let me laugh in the Holy Ghost...

Hahaha.... Who is celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ?

Hahaha.....

Whose pics did I saw up there celebrating the birthday of the Lord of the Whole Universe?..... (I'm laughing in Spanish)....

Who is that hypocrite goddesses that celebrates the birthday of Lord God of the whole universe,, the Mighty Man in battle - The Father of Christians?

HAHAHAHA.... If you are ever deceived again by the foolish agent, then you are the worst fool....

Psalm 97:1
"The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let multitude of isles be glad. THE LORD GOD REIGNS"

She even decorates a Christmas tree (which is one of a hallmark icon in celebrating Christmas festive season) just to celebrate the Lord.. Hahahaha.....

goddess indeed..... "onye aghorii ka agba...."

You speaks against the Lord and yet, you have the audacity to celebrate His birthday..

You shouldn't have celebrate His birthday naa Husbandsnatchless, why u dey celebrate a birthday of the one you are against? Are you not a HYPOCRITE

Don't celebrate His birthday again ooooo..

Well I shouldn't blame you, even Muslim can't keep off the euphoria, the excitement in their young children's faces cannot be denied. Yes Children are innocent they can feel the atmosphere... All are the Lord's Creation.

The only Man His birthday is celebrated all over the world and holiday season given in His name for this purpose alone.

God bless the Christians.

Unu nnem merry Christmas. Jehovah but Eze!!

Husbandsnatchless,,, let me catch you again speak againt the Lord here...
MUMU!!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2020
jubianose:
LOL.. Let me laugh....
Lol... let me laugh in the Holy Ghost...

Hahaha.... Who is celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ?

Hahaha.....

Whose pics did I saw up there celebrating the birthday of the Lord of the Whole Universe?..... (I'm laughing in Spanish)....

Who is that hypocrite goddesses that celebrates the birthday of Lord God of the whole universe,, the Mighty Man in battle - The Father of Christians?

HAHAHAHA.... If you are ever deceived again by the foolish agent, then you are the worst fool....

Psalm 97:1
"The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let multitude of isles be glad. THE LORD GOD REIGNS"

She even decorates a Christmas tree (which is one of a hallmark icon in celebrating Christmas festive season) just to celebrate the Lord.. Hahahaha.....

goddess indeed..... "onye aghorii ka agba...."

You speaks against the Lord and yet, you have the audacity to celebrate His birthday..

You shouldn't have celebrate His birthday naa Husbandsnatchless, why u dey celebrate a birthday of the one you are against? Are you not a HYPOCRITE

Don't celebrate His birthday again ooooo..

Well I shouldn't blame you, even Muslim can't keep off the euphoria, the excitement in their young children's faces cannot be denied. Yes Children are innocent they can feel the atmosphere... All are the Lord's Creation.

The only Man His birthday is celebrated all over the world and holiday season given in His name for this purpose alone.

God bless the Christians.

Unu nnem merry Christmas. Jehovah but Eze!!

Husbandsnatchless,,, let me catch you again speak againt the Lord here...
MUMU!!!
But jehovah witness said that Xmas is a pagan celebration alongside Easter celebration ,So wats ur stress against the goddess,
You didn't insult her for been a choirmistress in a big church ,but you are doing so as she celebrates Xmas ( a carnal man's celebration),
Now singing in a redemption camp and many people falls in anointing and celebrating Xmas which one is more spiritual?
Jubianose ihere Mee kwa GI onyenghighe grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2020
grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2020
SisterFire:
But jehovah witness said that Xmas is a pagan celebration alongside Easter celebration ,So wats ur stress against the goddess,
You didn't insult her for been a choirmistress in a big church ,but you are doing so as she celebrates Xmas ( a carnal man's celebration),
Now singing in a redemption camp and many people falls in anointing and celebrating Xmas which one is more spiritual?
Jubianose ihere Mee kwa GI onyenghighe grin

Lol.... hahaha....
You people enta on shop somewhere and snap pics, now u're claiming it's ur shop. Shame on you.

Do you mean she borrowed you N1500 for ur transport back home??

Make una dey deceive unaself there...
Anyway how is she serving her bans? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Bid Goodbye To Iniquity / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.