Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806936 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Don't forget, I was there the day you admitted it and even asked her if she loved them. That was just before your six month ban for opening a thread to tell the world about how you slept with a sex year old kid and enjoyed it.

There is no lie you haven't on Khia since you stared crushing on her 3 years 7 months ago. You remember that thread where you said she was your old friend on whatsapp from Facebook? we waited for days for you to post photo proof but you couldn't till today.

Useless Ode

cc: Liposure
Why are you crying now ?
Is it because Kingsteve snatched your love from you and iluv snatched me from you
Know it They are bravemen while you are a cartoon boy , lose ! Lose !! Lose !!! Always losing to realmen
I heard you had no beard nor hair
But kingsteve is full of beard
What of my Yoruba sweeeetpie? He is full of beard
they are the realmen
Cry cry baby grin grin

Iluvmamav mrcork lucifer419 & Exmilitant please chat my kid bigcowhorn n teach him how to be a man , he can't continue fighting women like anas09 husbandsnatcha childishly on Nairaland what realmen don't do ,but kids in primary school grin grin ,

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
Why are you crying now ?
Is it because Kingsteve snatched your love from you and iluv snatched me from you
Know it They are bravemen while you are a cartoon boy , lose ! Lose !! Lose !!! Always losing to realmen
I heard you had no beard nor hair
But kingsteve is full of beard
What of my Yoruba sweeeetpie? He is full of beard
they are the realmen
Cry cry baby grin grin

Iluvmamav mrcork lucifer419 & Exmilitant please chat my kid bigcowhorn n teach him how to be a man , he can't continue fighting women like anas09 husbandsnatcha childishly on Nairaland what realmen don't do ,but kids in primary school grin grin ,
' yes my love the air that I breathe straight away my queen �
I will teach bigcowhorn how to be a man
MAN 101 grin

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
' yes my love the air that I breathe straight away my queen �
I will teach bigcowhorn how to be a man
MAN 101 ; Do
obim! my love teach bigcowhorn all you know as a realman with strong manhood
1: How to get women 2 fall 4 him that age is not on him , HE IS DAMN 35
2: how to discard PlayStation game video and face life
3: how to stop allegy to extremely beautiful and sexy women

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
obim! my love teach bigcowhorn all you know as a realman with strong manhood
1: How to get women 2 fall him that age is not on him , HE IS DAMN 35
2: how to discard PlayStation game video and face life
3: how to stop allegy to extremely beautiful and sexy women

grin grin
'yes Domina ' I will die for you my queen ' you are prettier than 100000million khias ,She is jealous my goddess
I shall teach bigcowhorn how to grow beard even in the private part kikikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'yes Domina ' I will die for you my queen ' you are prettier than 100000million khias ,She is jealous my goddess
I shall teach bigcowhorn how to grow beard even in the private part kikikikiki grin
Me and you will live!
Me and you will live
Me and you will live as one
Mu na GI ga ebi ooo onyeoma
kiss kiss ♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥
Yes oo one million khias and cartoon Network shall not separate our love
I love you so much!
Teach him MAN 1001 IF NEED BE maybe he will be our sex slave when pleasures became out of the world

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
Me and you will live!
Me and you will live
kiss kiss ♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥
I love you so much!
Teach him MAN 1001 IF NEED BE maybe he will be our sex slave when pleasures became out of the world
'I am dying my love'i can't take this romance anymore! You are so romantic'
aw my dick ' please I want to die in love
I am dead her majesty

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
BIGCOWHORN PLEASE HER MAJESTY SAID I SHOULD TEACH YOU MAN 101'
Venue : religion section
Today's Title : how to be a responsible man and the concept of reducing talk-talk as a male( you talk 2much is not good)
Time: from 6pm grin

Tomorrow's title: growing beard , theory of iluvmamav the Alphamale and concept of becoming a realman like kingsteve
Time: 7pm till Dawn grin
R S V P
Signed: chief Iluvmamav babatunde jagaban
Let me teach you B4 my love kills me with love, lemme concentrate on my journey to my love '

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'I am dying my love'i can't take this romance anymore! You are so romantic'
aw my dick ' please I want to die in love
I am dead her majesty
my baby oo u won't kee me
Imagine they said I will make you my 3rd baby daddy

Tell them you are a husband material ( 200 yards grin ) you be my last bus stop baby ♥
Sanjeet and honourable efebore arent man enough and so damn vegetably inconsequential
hahahahaahahahaha grin grin hahahahaahahahaha grin grin

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
Today's Title : how to be a responsible man and the concept of reducing talk-talk as a male( you talk 2much is not good)

Tomorrow's title: growing beard , theory of iluvmamav the Alphamale and concept of becoming a realman like kingsteve
R S V P
Let me teach you B4 my love kills me with love, lemme concentrate on my journey to my love '
grin grin kiss my sexy and big backside is yours forever
Eat it, chew it , grind it , lick it
Swallow it grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
iluvMAMAV:

R S V P

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
Me and you will live!
Me and you will live
kiss kiss ♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥
I love you so much!
SisterFire:
grin grin kiss my sexy and big backside is yours forever
Eat it, chew it , grind it , lick it
Swallow it grin

SisterFire:
Me and you will live!
Me and you will live
kiss kiss ♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥
I love you so much!
[/s]

Sorry for the tears. They are for your kids.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cc SisterFire sorry for asking

The things reincanated goddess husbandsnatcha said in this thread about new world orders having factions are true
Faction A: N.W.O team Antichrist

Faction B: N.W.O satanist I just saw it on a site
It looks like president Putin is with the team Antichrist just like goddess runes aka husbandsnatcha the great antichrist?

The last screenshot talked about the RIVALS ! I hope isn't wat I think? And where did Christianity falls in this ,cos u said christianity is cos inconquential to the decisions of the world

Please clear me on this I will enter abj in an hour time kiss
Your love

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

small boy is looks like ur slave mistress khia has ran away so scared ? grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
small boy is looks like ur slave mistress khia has ran away so scared ? grin

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

If you Charles and all the other Christians here keep giving her that attention she will keep coming back for more, and so will her friends.

Take care, God bless and happy new year!

Why do you keep replying them after this? I'm confused.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by khia: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
tank you but you are the cockroach grin
Khia in that comment last year you affirmed you are a strong lesbian but in spanish
True or false? grin

Lies as always.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by khia: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
iluvMAMAV:

You are definitely a bitchman. I wouldn't be surprised if this is another one of the Cockroach's monikers because you are too much like a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

I was praying yesterday during a crossover gathering and Holyspirit revealed to me , that you are should conquer your fear and brace up for incoming rumours done by shallow minds ,
Holyspirit who revealed to me that " ignorance condemns a man on a longrun on earth & in under than sin"
Meditate and use your heaf
Can you explain better ma'am

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
Cc SisterFire sorry for asking

The things reincanated goddess husbandsnatcha said in this thread about new world orders having factions are true
Faction A: N.W.O team Antichrist

Faction B: N.W.O satanist I just saw it on a site
It looks like president Putin is with the team Antichrist just like goddess runes aka husbandsnatcha the great antichrist?

The last screenshot talked about the RIVALS ! I hope isn't wat I think? And where did Christianity falls in this ,cos u said christianity is cos inconquential to the decisions of the world

Please clear me on this I will enter abj in an hour time kiss
Your love
their are 2 new world structures
Both has hatred 4 each other ,
Both has more hatred for christians reason: christianity is based on dump worship .
Remember this Russia of today hate israel unlike the days of WW2, Russia regretted the support given to Israel during the world war so Putin won't give in to the theories of deception of the Jews,
So the 2 new world orders which is ANTICHRIST$ & SATANIST
Russia , USA( presently after trump) , France , Iran are major team players of ANTICHRIST .While Israel, Italy, Ukraine Iraq , parts of China are team players of SATANISTS,
Like husbandsnatcha will say ANTICHRISTS are great haters of Yahweh aka Satan, Allah aka Lucifer and anything that has to do with it , . SATANISTS are those who are on defense against ANTICHRISTS ie the Jews,
SATANISTS are those guilty of circumstances suffering several wars brought upon them by Jesus & Yahweh ( Satan) ,so with time 200yrs ago love for defense turned to way of life, Old testament was full of lies if not u will see that Jesus aka Joshua was the greatest terrorist on earth ,

Where do christianity belong? They are ignorantly supporting N.W.O TEAM SATANISTS see the racist president Trump's love for Israel, like trump like christianity

The Satanists aren't our( ANTICHRISTS) match, so is never a rival
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
khia:

You are definitely a bitchman. I wouldn't be surprised if this is another one of the Cockroach"s.monikers because you are too much like a bitch.
khia you are frustrated leave my lover alone please now grin , I will mess you up oo! Insult me all you like but let him be ok, you won't hear my warnings now ? , he isn't ur agemate but a young man full of prospects
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
khia:

Lies as always.
khia the air that I breathe will bear me witness , Jah your damnass god locked up in a filthy hole knew this 2 plagued vu.lva grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by khia: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
khia you are fruatrated leave my lover alone please now grin , I will mess you up oo! Insult me all you like but let him be ok, you won't hear my warnings now ? , he isn't ur agemate but a young man full of prospects

I'm insulting you now, you're an old ugly hag, now mess me up.

Stupid Ass.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
khia:

I'm insulting you now, you're an old ugly hag, now mess me up.

Stupid Ass.
grin Yes insult me ,but let him be ok! He is my little baby
Khia come to think of it you have no man in your life even Steven has a legally married wife grin grin
Disturb Steve again and his sweet wife dianchi my friend will bam bam you with a big sledgehammer like before grin
Even your smally bigcowhorn has ran away cowardly grin
So pathetic grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by khia: 5:30am On Jan 02, 2021
SisterFire:
grin Yes insult me ,but let him be ok! He is my little baby
Khia come to think of it you have no man in your life even Steven has a legally married wife grin grin
Disturb Steve again and his sweet wife dianchi my friend will bam bam you with a big sledgehammer like before grin
Even your smally bigcowhorn has ran away cowardly grin
So pathetic grin

If his wife has any common sense and isn't blind she would know that you are far from a friend, just look at how you have been professing your love to a man who's married and can't stand your stank ass.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2021
khia:

If his wife has any common sense and isn't blind she would know that you are far from a friend, just look at how you have been professing your love to a man who's married and can't stand your stank ass.
Shame on it all! And ST.F.U bi.t.c.h don't insult a legally married wife,if it is easy go n marry khia
Only person I'm chasing is the Bini noble youngman iluv,who is lying in my arms right now,
I can't stoop so low to chase Steve, if not that I really offended him I would have said boldly that he was so infatuated with my round bottom nearly did he visit Dubai for my sweet ass Hahahahaahahahaha grin
But you shamelessly chased him until Amaka called his wife on you, and she disgraced you here and there grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2021
Koyyes koyyess wishing you happy new year
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2021
Khia deny you are a chronic lesbian and a husbandsnatcher ,just deny it and I will expose your ass grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2021
StarFire08:

Can you explain better ma'am

It means that ability to be rich as dangote , wise as George orwell lies in your head not on fake pastors though I'm a real nature psstor , and ignorance send people to hell not sin ,
That's y the goddess here does all sort of sexual activities and still so unshakeable , cos she knew wat you don't know , fela knew what you don't know but smokes and party all night long with naked women, because he knew wat you don't know , fela didn't go to hell bcis he did great upon earth ,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2021
Mynd44, Dominique, OAM4J your help is needed here. Several monikers are busy derailing this thread. A clean up is highly needed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2021
nuttyhnic:

Why do you keep replying them after this? I'm confused.

Habit and anger.

Habit in that i used to tolerate them quite well before now and actually treated them as fronds to a point.

Anger in that we know exactly what they are doing here and we all seem powerfless to get rid of them in over a month of trying, even with the mods having been informed.

If you look at my last 2 posts you will realize i am now aware of my error and have started toning down my responses to 0

I'm not one to walk away from troublemakers or their trouble, no. I feed it to them until they are thoroughly fed up with it. Then i feed them some more before calling it even.

Your current troublemakers are camped right here on this thread and don't seem to have any manner of interest anywhere else on this website. Therefore I keep making the mistake of replying them here.

It won't happen again after today *(Not on this thread again). You have my word and unreserved apologies as does Charles... @CharleyG1

Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2021
SisterFire:
Shame on it all! And ST.F.U bi.t.c.h don't insult a legally married wife,if it is easy go n marry khia
Only person I'm chasing is the Bini noble youngman iluv,who is lying in my arms right now,
I can't stoop so low to chase Steve, if not that I really offended him I would have said boldly that he was so infatuated with my round bottom nearly did he visit Dubai for my sweet ass Hahahahaahahahaha grin
But you shamelessly chased him until Amaka called his wife on you, and she disgraced you here and there grin
SisterFire:
Koyyes koyyess wishing you happy new year

@Khia

A favor pls. Don't reply no more, at least not here. The witch wants to derail this thread by bringing in formidable characters who can chum out endless responses to her trash. That's why she dragged you here and won't let go.

You remember Koy.yes right? A tireless fighter like you... a formidable character. Now why would this witch want here here too?

Never you worry about the accusations of a pathological lair we all know well, just deny her battle right here on this thread only. This woman lives for attention, you know it and so do I. But interestingly she seems to value the attention she is getting on this thread so much. She's been camped here for months now, active each day.

Let's starve her of this new found favorite food. When she finally leave here I will be waiting right outside the door. I hope she makes the mistake of opening a thread for me to come and dance grin

Good day babe, and stay safe. This virus ain't done in the US nor is Trump. wink

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

It means that ability to be rich as dangote , wise as George orwell lies in your head not on fake pastors though I'm a real nature psstor , and ignorance send people to hell not sin ,
That's y the goddess here does all sort of sexual activities and still so unshakeable , cos she knew wat you don't know , fela knew what you don't know but smokes and party all night long with naked women, because he knew wat you don't know , fela didn't go to hell bcis he did great upon earth ,
I don't mean to derail this thread but I can't help it whenever I check your profile picture .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.