Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806833 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

It means that ability to be rich as dangote , wise as George orwell lies in your head not on fake pastors though I'm a real nature psstor , and ignorance send people to hell not sin ,
That's y the goddess here does all sort of sexual activities and still so unshakeable , cos she knew wat you don't know , fela knew what you don't know but smokes and party all night long with naked women, because he knew wat you don't know , fela didn't go to hell bcis he did great upon earth ,
Is there any way I could chat with you ...like away from this thread .

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by khia: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

@Khia

A favor pls. Don't reply no more, at least not here. The witch wants to derail this thread by bringing in formidable characters who can chum out endless responses to her trash. That's why she dragged you here and won't let go.

You remember Koy.yes right? A tireless fighter like you... a formidable character. Now why would this witch want here here too?

Never you worry about the accusations of a pathological lair we all know well, just deny her battle right here on this thread only. This woman lives for attention, you know it and so do I. But interestingly she seems to value the attention she is getting on this thread so much. She's been camped here for months now, active each day.

Let's starve her of this new found favorite food. When she finally leave here I will be waiting right outside the door. I hope she makes the mistake of opening a thread for me to come and dance grin

Good day babe, and stay safe. This virus ain't done in the US nor is Trump. wink

Ok, she's dead and so is Trump. tongue

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2021
StarFire08:

I don't mean to derail this thread but I can't help it whenever I check your profile picture .

Better go and stick your dick in a bottle of cold water before that lesbian ex-cult leader turn Cameroonian Army officer cuts it off for you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Better go and stick your dick in a bottle of cold water before that lesbian ex-cult leader turn Cameroonian Army officer cuts it off for you.
I'm not a guy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2021
StarFire08:

I'm not a guy

Noted. Parts of the advice still applies

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2021
StarFire08:

Is there any way I could chat with you ...like away from this thread .

No problem
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Good morning.

She is not a guy ok! But a she angry angry
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Good morning.

You gossips like the womenfolks
And if parts of the advice still applies ,what will I cut out ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dvine2020: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
StarFire08:

I'm not a guy
I knew u were up to no good from the beginning. Trust me nobody here was deceived by ur plea for help. We know u are female. All ur so called dreams were made up lies. Madam Lesbian or should I call u sister fire

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
dvine2020:

I knew u were up to no good from the beginning. Trust me nobody here was deceived by ur plea for help. We know u are female. All ur so called dreams were made up lies. Madam Lesbian or should I call u sister fire

It's one person using several monikers.

These are not just lesbians, but they're actually people possessed with marine spirits. And they always try to pervert a man or woman, to trap them in a sin; usually the sin of sexual immorality (because it binds) so that a covenant is formed between them, their victims and their so called goddess/demon(s).

This is the fastest method by which marine agents kill the destinies of men and women. Sexual Immorality.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
The Word of God is true and just.
It doesn't matter how much God's Word is shunned, it will still remain.

It doesn't matter how much the Word is hated. God's Word cannot be loved by all.

In the end, every man/woman will stand in judgement to give account of themselves.

All the worldly pleasure and excitement will quickly melt away when a person stands before God.

There will be gnashing of teeth for them who hate God. And as they rejected His Word, so has God rejected them.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
CharlyG1:

These are not just lesbians, but they're actually people possessed with marine spirits. And they always try to pervert a man or woman, to trap them in a sin; usually the sin of sexual immorality (because it binds) so that a covenant is formed between them, their victims and their so called goddess/demon(s).

This is the fastest method by which marine agents kill the destinies of men and women. Sexual Immorality.

Demonic spirits are always looking for a binding covenant. Because without a covenant they cannot effectively torment a person or capture their soul.

So they create covenants with the ancestors, that they will be worshipped in the lands. The ancestors pass the tradition down to their generations.. Then you'll begin to see villages holding festivals, where masquerades dance.

The masquerade(s) is actually the demon spirit, who we usually call an "ancestral spirit".

If a person participates in such festivals, it simply means they agree to the covenant with such spirit or demon(s).

And if a person is Born-again or comes from a Christian home, the spirit would still come to fight that person, even unknown to that person. There would be problems here and there and the person wouldn't know what's behind that problem.

If a person's father participated in such festivals in anyway, that spirit automatically comes to the children... Because the covenant is between the spirit and a person... And a person's generation. A.k.a Descendants.

The ancestral spirit always comes with a claim. It is always claiming something.. that a person belongs to them because of the covenant it had with their forefathers.

To defeat this spirit, a person must understand the working power of the blood of Jesus.. and must use the blood of Jesus Christ effectively to abolish that claim.

The same way demons look for covenants through a third party by way of SEX. A person who inhabits a demon(s) would sleep with another and transfer those demons into them.
Because sex is a very strong covenant, it opens up a door immediately for other demons to come in.

And that person's life won't remain the same again, unless they go for a deliverance session.

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
Happy New year everyone '
Please enjoy my few photos of me in Abuja

Snapping in my sweethearts shop ( SisterFire's) @mountzion boutique No 1 boutique in gwagwalada, abuja

Second photo me and the workers in my loves boutique
From L-R: Amaka, mr iluvVivian, Kausarat
Cc bigcowhorn khia

Jesus is Lord shocked
I thought you where joking! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Jesus is Lord shocked
I thought you where joking! shocked shocked
'No pastor ' I would av snapped with her but she left her home by 5:30am for a meeting '
Her salesgirls took me to her shop and she isn't back yet cry cry

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

@Khia

A favor pls. Don't reply no more, at least not here. The witch wants to derail this thread by bringing in formidable characters who can chum out endless responses to her trash. That's why she dragged you here and won't let go.

You remember Koy.yes right? A tireless fighter like you... a formidable character. Now why would this witch want here here too?

Never you worry about the accusations of a pathological lair we all know well, just deny her battle right here on this thread only. This woman lives for attention, you know it and so do I. But interestingly she seems to value the attention she is getting on this thread so much. She's been camped here for months now, active each day.

Let's starve her of this new found favorite food. When she finally leave here I will be waiting right outside the door. I hope she makes the mistake of opening a thread for me to come and dance grin

Good day babe, and stay safe. This virus ain't done in the US nor is Trump. wink

'now coward demon leave with ur mistress and never come back here to disturb holiness in SisterFire

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
The lesbian-witches and their friends.. You know yourselves.

You are given 7 days to carry your nonsense to your own thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
dvine2020:

My dreams are out of it egbon.don't call me madam lesbian cos I'm not a lesbian.Thanks and happy new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
CharlyG1:

Good day bro Charles, I don't have different monikers .And by the grace of God ,I'm not possessed.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chaarly(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
CharlyG1:

It is well with you. Stay in the Lord at all cost, so that when the great shaking comes, you will not fall off. Amen.

Concerning the revelation of another virus coming, I don't know if it's for 2021 yet. But a virus will come that makes people behave like Zombies. I already shared this here on some pages.

If the Lord makes anything known to me, I'll share it here if it's permissible.

God bless you brother. Happy New Year 2021.

Happy new year sir. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
chaarly:

Happy new year sir. Thank you very much

Happy New Year to you too brother.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
StarFire08:

My dreams are out of it egbon.don't call me madam lesbian cos I'm not a lesbian.Thanks and happy new year.

They are delusional my dear
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'No pastor ' I would av snapped with her but she left her home by 5:30am for a meeting '
Her salesgirls took me to her shop and she isn't back yet cry cry

Mamav's boy grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
CharlyG1:

Not that am in support of your tormentors , but I remembered how you cheered bigcowhorn up to expose the goddess, now the same you and your cohorts begged him to stop because you think your almighty saviour mr bigcowhorn has failed bitterly,
My brother no matter what you are a human , no matter what ever tricks you think holyspirit brings to you , she ( goddess) has the cure before you fashioned it , reason ? she is also a powerful prayer warrior too!
Bigcowhorn who thought he has broken from the shackles of husbandsnatcha by going against what she wants don't even know that she calling her into the thread is enough for her
Bigcowhorn will never sleep nor eat until he crumbles this thread by himself " grin you might not understand because holyghost didn't reveal it 2 u , trust me Charles , you have to apply simple wisdom here, which is BEG , this isn't war nor battle you watch on universal studios nor prayer battle you watch on Scoan where Pastor TB Joshua refuses to beg a demon( stage play though) but reality ,what is the reality now?

Imprison your pride and listen mere man!
The reality is that , the husbandsnatcha in question is a reincanated goddess , her real self was born before the gods your creators u worship flew in few billions of years back , she isn't even a black goddess nor white goddess but pitch colour daughter of earth more in size than Jehovah and co , she and her mother Scarlet lady own the water, land and the atmosphere , now listen again the earth you live upon has no ozone layer , Scarlet lady made that possible to save her visitors n children ( the children are creations of visiting gods ie plants, water, animals, humans)
Husbandsnatcha who made manifest her self as a goddess 15yrs ago remembered that she has been drowing out human souls from hell from time immemorial even in 1974 when she brought out 250,000 souls with the help of a great god of the Tumblr khamameks pyramids, ( you knew him I guess )
She won't be bringing you ignorant souls out from hellfire and you don't wanna at least say tank you at least though you chose Satan ( Yahweh ) than her,

So make her smile you and your fellows please to avoid a labyrinth situations
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lol

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
CharlyG1:
What i'm about to say may shock some of you. Satan and his demons are planning something against the people of God. They have been planning this for a long time.
Listen to this revelation given to me by God at a very young age..

LISTEN..

One day I had a revelation.. I was about the age of 14yrs old.
In this dream, I was sleeping on the bed in my parents room, my younger brother was sleeping beside me on the same bed. Suddenly, I woke up, got up from d bed, knelt down and i started crying, begging God to forgive me for all my sins, i cried so much. Then I started singing a worship song that goes like this ...'Change my heart ooh Lord, make it ever true'.. As I sang this song with my eyes closed, I could see a clenched hand in the spirit, it was a fist, the hand looked like it was getting ready to punch someone.. I didn't understand what it meant yet. As soon as I finished singing the song and I said 'Amen' and opened my eyes, a hand dragged me from my neck to the bed.

I saw Satan on top of me with some demons in the room. He wore a red T-shirt, a jeans trouser and he had a knife in his hand, he wanted to cut off some flesh from my feet. He was very angry and aggressive, always grinding his teeth. I struggled with him, then he mistakenly cut my toe nail instead of the flesh.. He shouted angrily 'SH*T'!

I pushed him away, got up from the bed and ran to my parlour. When I got to my parlour, I stopped, looked around and saw soo many people dressed in white and black fighting each other, the ones on whites were fighting the ones in black. They were soo many. I now realized there were Angels and Demons fighting each other.. I was very scared.

Now the Devil chased after me and got to the parlour too, as he was about to grab me, one of the Angels stood in his way to protect me, shielding me from him (Satan).

Satan was sooo angry that he beat up the Angel, muttering some words as he beat him up, it felt like the Angel's ranking was actually lower than Satan's.

I ran straight to my staircase, Satan followed. I flew from the top of the stairs to downstairs, Satan did the same.. He was very fierce and very angry.. As soon as I opened the door to go out.

The dream paused, a hand writing appeared in an ancient writing style and it wrote...at the same time a strong voice said..
'The Devil is like a roaring lion seeking for whom to devour'

Then the dream continued(unpaused), I ran out of my compound, but Satan didn't follow.. He kept running around my compound continuously, looking at me angrily..

I was confused, I didn't even know what was happening. I was just standing on the main road helplessly. To my relief, I saw my younger brother coming out from the house. I approached him. I asked him why he didn't run when Satan and his demons were in our room.. He was disappointed with me, then he sighed and said... 'Nooooo you shouldn't have run, that they wanted just a little flesh, they are preparing for something huge'. I was scared and still confused.

Then I saw my family approach me, I started to warn them not to enter the house because of what was happening. As I was narrating to them what was happening, a demon approached us. He was ugly, with two horns, 2 short fangs, a bloody mouth. Yeahh, it was a real ugly demon..
Nobody was scared, it was as if seeing a demon wasn't so strange in this period of time. This seemed to be the end times.

The demon held a small calabash out and told us that he just needed flesh from us, that other people had contributed and that they (Satan and his demons) were holding a passover feast like the one Jesus did with his disciples. I then saw an image of Satan(in the Spirit) posing like Jesus Christ in the clouds, holding a feast, there was flesh and blood on the table and wine cups. He was surrounded with his demons around a table.

To my amazement, my own very family didn't hesitate to donate their flesh. I was speechless. I was shocked. I never could do something like that.. My mind was going beserk. How could my own God-fearing family not seem to mind into doing something like this.

The demon took their left palms, and started to carve out flesh from their palms in a square shape. Later when my family complained that it was painful, the demon decided to take each person's Slippers, carved it out which automaticallly carved out their flesh on their palms with lesser pain. i watched how my mom, dad, brother & sister did this turn by turn.. I was lost for words.. I was just looking at them, not knowing what to say or do. My own family? I woke up.

I will give the interpretation of this revelation in another post for people to get a glimpse of what will happen, what Satan is planning..
Remain blessed.
Just to add...

Funny enough, after some months or thereabout, I went to church, it was a week church service, i guess on a thursday.
It was time to put in offerings(money into the basket) and I had no money to give to God.
A man walked into the church, he came and sat beside me. I kept looking at him because I recognized his face from somewhere. Now i remembered, It was that same face, the same Satan i saw in my dream.He was dressed in business attire, wearing a shirt & trousers with suspenders. My heart started beating fast.
I didn't know how he knew i didn't have offering to put in, but he smiled at me in a scary way and gave me N10..
What scared me more was that the N10 was hot(very warm). He kept smiling at me. I couldn't even find my words, I just took the money and I guess i put it in the basket.

After some years later.. Hmmm, every member of that church discovered that our so-called pastor was an occult man, some people died strangely, his own wife died in the church. The church scattered. Till today, the church has no growth because its built on the foundation of Satan & demons.

May God give us spiritual insight in Jesus' Name.. Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
CharlyG1:

@CharlyG1, don’t give up and continue with your good works. The Almighty God is aware of the situation on this thread. Don’t worry about their evil deeds, it shows the thread is filled with the power of the Spirit of God. So many have been delivered from the bondage of Satan. Let God handle this situation in his own terms.
Our Heavenly Father, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, the King of kings & the Lord of lords, shall pour out the wrath of his anger on those who have refused to turn away from their evil ways when the time comes.

Remember, the parable Jesus told his disciples about a man who sowed good seeds in his field.
The enemy sowed weeds among the wheat while men slept. When the servants of the man observed that the wheat and weeds grew together, they ran to him and asked where the weeds came from. The man told his servants that the enemy planted it. The servants asked the man for permission to pull up the weeds. But the man replied them saying “No, because when you pull up the weeds, you might also pull up the wheat. Let the weeds and the wheat grow together until the harvest time. At the harvest time I will tell the workers this: First, gather the weeds and tie them together to be burned. Then gather the wheat and bring it to my barn.”(Matthew‬ ‭13:29-30‬). Let them continue in their sins until their cup is full. You have warned them enough. God is love and merciful but he is also a God of war & justice.

It is my desire for these agents of darkness to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord before it is too late. Satan has stolen the word of God from their hearts and caused them to become channels of darkness. Some of them are afraid of renouncing their covenant with the witchcraft spirits for fear of being killed and they forget that the power of the blood of Jesus Christ can save them. Their false gods have limited them before they will be thrown into the lake of fire. These agents of darkness fail to realise that demons hate them with passion. When a witch dies, the evil spirits flee in search of another human. Witches are just puppets in the hands of demons. Take a look at the lies they have been told by demons to make them feel like gods. Same lies Eve was told in the garden of Eden. “But the snake said to the woman, “You will not die. God knows that if you eat the fruit from that tree you will learn about good and evil, and then you will be like God!”(Genesis‬ ‭3:4-5‬).

Hell is real and full of filth, darkness, fear and torment for eternity. Nothing unclean shall enter into the gates of Heaven. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

Happy New Year!!!

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 12:57am On Jan 03, 2021
Bigcowhorn:
Lol

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy
' grin woes ogbeni stop chasing me around Nairaland , let me enjoy my sweet mistress in peace now smiley
"You called her marine queen leave me let me enjoy my queen ,infact if she wants suck my blood so be it , if she wants give me infection na ur preek?

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.