Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806721 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2021
khia:

Stop looking at my PHATass you nasty stank hoe, I have told you many times that I'm not into BULLDAGGERS. angry Get lost FREAK!!!
Oh baby ! My sweetheart !! kiss kiss you and I knew you are a bloody lesbian

Cos no normal sexual alligned goes about screaming I'm all man! I'm so dickly babygurl is damn obvious grin
Khia insult me but you and I knew you are a chronic triber, is in your bone marrow grin
Babygirl you can deceive d dicks with your hypocritical rants, but you can never deceive a full-blown woman like me
Note:
You had always been part 
of me khia for 3yrs now
and you are my slave,
forget about d damnass distance

Hahahahaah
ahahaha grin cheesy

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DarkWritings: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2021
Hello Children Good morning And Happy New Year to You!! Where's husbandsnatcha and Co! grin I hope no more troubles from y'all this year.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Matured Lesbians you mean. Better go and hug a transformer and take your ex-cultist girlfriend Analqueenluci with you
yawns!
Go and play cos I still love you dearly
Even though iluv now have my heart,
La locate du la gravé wien du la deade
And punieshié Dan du àss
grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2021
DarkWritings:
Hello Children
Good morning
And Happy New Year to You!!
Where's husbandsnatcha and Co! grin
I hope no more troubles from y'all this year.
grin grin grin laughing ur ass on 3D

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DarkWritings: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
grin grin grin laughing my ass on 3D
You finally show your color! Weren't you lying husbandsnatcha hacked your account! Foolish girl! Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2021
khiaa:

You see KingSteve, It was husbandsnatcha all along who was strung out over you just like I said, that's why she was so jealous of our friendship. Your wife even befriended that B/witch even though I told her so.

Did that STANK really send you nudes like she did me? It made me vomit. She's a Disgusting Pig.

Khia let my love be
You can insult me but I won't have it soft insulting my heartrob
sad

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2021
DarkWritings:
You finally show your color! Weren't you lying husbandsnatcha hacked your account! Foolish girl! Lol grin
grin grin an innocent prayerful girl complained of satanic hackings all you did is abandon her to her satanic fate ,
Now you ask questions jamb questions

Brother judgementday shall be terrible ,  

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2021
khiaa:

You see KingSteve, It was husbandsnatcha all along who was strung out over you just like I said, that's why she was so jealous of our friendship. Your wife even befriended that B/witch even though I told her so.

Did that STANK really send you nudes like she did me? It made me vomit. She's a Disgusting Pig.

'kilonshie na?
Speak English I can't fathom your jibi jibi ojibi ojibi jibbrins
My love for her is raw�� grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
Khia let my love be
sad
'my love I can't wait to visit you ! kiss kiss
By the way What is khia?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2021
kiss kiss kiss
iluvMAMAV:
By the way What is khia?
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Goddess runès daughter of gaiah owner of earth is with you and your journey

Leave khia for me cos she is me,
and I am her grin

And Les I forget Come along with your belongings cos you won't do Lagos anymore but Abuja , portharcourt ,Dubai ,south Africa

its my tiny new year gift 
for you @iluv
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2021
khiaa:

grin
as you can see he is ready to swim muddy swamps with my sexyass

Khia and that is pure celestial love

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Liposure: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
Khia let my love be
sad
you two are cracking me up
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
By the way What is khia?

You still never travel since yesterday abi na 2 years ago? cheesy

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by khia: 11:31am On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
Oh baby ! My sweetheart !! kiss kiss you and I knew you are a bloody lesbian

Cos no normal sexual alligned goes about screaming I'm all man! I'm so dickly babygurl is damn obvious grin
Khia insult me but you and I knew you are a chronic triber, is in your bone marrow grin
Babygirl you can deceive d dicks with your hypocritical rants, but you can never deceive a full-blown woman like me
Note:
You had always been part 
of me khia for 3yrs now
and you are my slave,
forget about d damnass distance

Hahahahaah
ahahaha grin cheesy

Still having your demented fantasies I see. SLAVE? Bitch you can't come to a topic without screaming my name , you're one sick lesbo, that's why you are hard up for men now, even your fellow lesbos find you repulsive.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by khia: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
Khia let my love be
sad

I thought you said you aren't husbandsnatcha.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2021
khiaa:

Kingsteve will never respond with that lesbian present within 10 miles. Need i remind you how much had loathes her?

By the by, husbandsnatcha aka Sisterfire is lesbian that barely tolerates men. She is not into men for any reason unless it suits a purposes, etc child bearing. She two kids from two different fathers and if you ask her of any one she says....' forget him, he's inconsequential'.

iluvMAMAV:
'i know about it my sweet mummy 'her stories scares my soul but I love her haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy new year ! grin

Sperm donor number 3. Soon to be inconsequential cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by khia: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'kilonshie na?

Speak English, I don't understand Pidgin. Who gives a damn that you love to go raw on that Skank? Your pen.is will soon fall off.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
yawns!
Go and play cos I still love you dearly
Even though iluv now have my heart,
La locate du la gravé wien du la deade
And punieshié Dan du àss
grin grin grin

So beautiful.... so evil... so useless... pure poison!

May your love pass me by in Jesus name.

Amen!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'kilonshie na?

Raw?

Better start wearing condom before them give you STD wey 100k no fit treat.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by khia: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
disgusting pig? grin
as you can see he is ready to swim muddy swamps with my sexyass

Khia and that is pure celestial love

Yeah, Muddy Swamp is a correct definition of yourself. Stevie should prepare for his dick falling off if he goes within 10 feet of your rotten snatch.

Celestial love indeed!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Liposure:
you two are cracking me up
Me and who ?
Iluv or ugly khia?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
khia:

I thought you said you aren't husbandsnatcha.
Husband what? shocked
Don't delude urself arch-lesbian
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Liposure: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
Me and who ? Iluv or ugly khia?
the latter of course. Who else
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by khia: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
Husband what? shocked

Yet you replied to my post about husbandsnatcha as though I was personally attacking you. We all know who/what you are.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Liposure:
the latter of course. Who else
Na her thing for 3yrs 7months now after claiming I sent her nudes cheesy which is lies
She is super obsessed with my huge labia only if u know what Americans calls clit trib browse it my love , khia is a tribster who dreams about me 360 out of 365 days in her life
As you see only Fools fall for her rantings against me grin grin

One day her prayer shall be answered and she will live to rant no more , she will either type nor think about Nairaland , only thinking about the roughest sexual intercourse with a queen of love

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
khia:

Yet you replied to my post about husbandsnatcha as though I was personally attacking you. We all know who/what you are.
babygurl do you think I forgot your comment on me about-
"LA CUCARACHA'
hahahahaaha grin

You thought I don't speak fvcking mexikis españsçu
I decode your code and that's it grin

#Tribster

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
Husband what? shocked
SisterFire:
"LA CUCARACHA'
hahahahaaha grin

#Tribster
[/s]

You'll come out of here soon to see attention elsewhere and I'll be waiting.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by khia: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
Na her thing for 3yrs 7months now after claiming I sent her nudes cheesy which is lies
She is super obsessed with my huge labia only if u know what Americans calls clit trib browse it my love , khia is a tribster who dreams about me 360 out of 365 days in her life

One day her prayer shall be answered and she will live to rant no more , she will either type nor think about Nairaland , only thinking about the roughest sexual intercourse with a queen of love
Your fantasies and lies have no limits. People already know what a big liar you are yet you continue telling them. Who do you think you are impressing, even that wimp Iluv knows you're a liar and wicked but worships you non the less. You are a SORRY excuse for a woman.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by khia: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:
"LA CUCARACHA'
hahahahaaha grin

#Tribster

Who doesn't know what La Cucaracha.means? You are just that, The COCKROACH.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
khia:

Who doesn't know what La Cucaracha.means? You are just that, The COCKROACH.
tank you but you are the cockroach grin
Khia in that comment last year you affirmed you are a strong lesbian but in spanish
True or false? grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
SisterFire:

Don't forget, I was there the day you admitted it and even asked her if she loved them. That was just before your six month ban for opening a thread to tell the world about how you slept with a sex year old kid and enjoyed it.

There is no lie you haven't on Khia since you stared crushing on her 3 years 7 months ago. You remember that thread where you said she was your old friend on whatsapp from Facebook? we waited for days for you to post photo proof but you couldn't till today.

Useless Ode

cc: Liposure

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
StarFire08:

Please drop it .

I was praying yesterday during a crossover gathering and Holyspirit revealed to me , that you are should conquer your fear and brace up for incoming rumours done by shallow minds ,
Holyspirit who revealed to me that " ignorance condemns a man on a longrun on earth & in under than sin"
Meditate and use your heaf

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.