Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810895 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by thaprofit88: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
CharlyG1:

This dream came to you because of your affiliation with your former compound. Because of the evil in that place.

They must have done some things to you spiritually, to trap you down.. either trap you down financially or otherwise, maybe even unknown to you.
Dreams like this will come even after leaving such a place even if it's more than a year you left. Because you have left there, all that was done to you is becoming undone. And it is good that those clothes were taken out by your mom and sister.

All that was used against you spiritually is being undone and all that was stolen from you is being recovered. If you were demonically manipulated to slave for them spiritually and contribute your finances to them... You are now free.

God bless you.

Thanks a lot sir. God be praised.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by delugadou(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,
God bless U all

Hello brethren, can someone read meaning into these dreams:
(1) I had been imprisoned for long, then one day I decided to escape. I got to the final gate and a prison staff asked me to get back

(2) I was with some guys and rabbit meat was prepared in abundance. We surrounded the tray and everyone took a piece. I took the last piece, which was the biggest.

(3) a family member allowed a baby to come close to my laptop and in the process, I saw baby saliva on the laptop. I tried to dry it up, then I went into the house. When I came out later, another family member (I avoid him) had taken my laptop and thrown it into a flood of water. I brought it out of the water and told someone beside me that a family member is responsible for this. Surprisingly, it was still working.

There is a major life decision I'm about to take this period and the dreams are a source of worry to me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2021
delugadou:

Hello brethren, can someone read meaning into these dreams:
(1) I had been imprisoned for long, then one day I decided to escape. I got to the final gate and a prison staff asked me to get back

(2) I was with some guys and rabbit meat was prepared in abundance. We surrounded the tray and everyone took a piece. I took the last piece, which was the biggest.

(3) a family member allowed a baby to come close to my laptop and in the process, I saw baby saliva on the laptop. I tried to dry it up, then I went into the house. When I came out later, another family member (I avoid him) had taken my laptop and thrown it into a flood of water. I brought it out of the water and told someone beside me that a family member is responsible for this. Surprisingly, it was still working.

There is a major life decision I'm about to take this period and the dreams are a source of worry to me.

I will just be brief because I do know that you'll get my point.
Despite you're being held down temporarily by the forces of darkness whom I presume you do know still God is ensures that you're a work in progress and your breakthrough is just at your arms reach and it's already in your favour.
I also want to believe that whatever decision you intend taking is towards a positive perspective according to the laws of God in permanently retain and enjoy that which He has given you.
Even at that ensure you keep certain personal dreams to yourself and thoughts. But giving yourself to prayer/fasting to God through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by delugadou(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
perezeghi:

I will just be brief because I do know that you'll get my point
Shalom.
I get your point. God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please, I have been experiencing this thing for long and thing is,anytime I am going out I always come across people that always beg me for help ( financial or other kind of help)
I don't know why and this thing is happening to me everyday I step out
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
delugadou:

I get your point. God bless you sir.

And bless you too.
May the peace of God rests upon you and may whoever troubles you bear his/her troubles.....In Jesus name...Amen.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by delugadou(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2021
perezeghi:

And bless you too.
May the peace of God rests upon you and may whoever troubles you bear his/her troubles.....In Jesus name...Amen.
Shalom.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Build a relationship with the Lord.

The greatest gift anyone that call himself or herself a Christian can give to themselves is to continuously build your personal relationship with the Lord.

Build a relationship with the One you love.
Jesus said if you love me build a relationship with me (keep my commandments) John 14:15.

There are some occult men in their different occult kingdoms building a relationship with the gods they serve. There are some ladies building a relationship with marine goddess- all this relationship with demons pertains to them individually and concerns you not (as it should be).

So, you as a Christian Should not bother about anyone that call themselves by whatever "Title" they bear whether religious "title" or "not" to discourage you or disturb your Christian walk with the Lord.

A Christian walk with the Lord is a personal relationship with Him. It is a personal relationship that involves you and your Father in heaven. Any other person whether pastor or prophet opinions that you listen to should be checked in the light of God's Word.
Thank God for his ministers. But my brethren 'trust only God alone'.
Love all, but Trust only your God.

It takes seriousness to build a relationship with God.
You must mean it.
You must be sincere.
You must have a genuine desire to do so.
You mustn't be discourage.
When you make a mistake don't run from God. Run to Him always.
Read the Word and act it.
Don't depend on anyone. Depend on the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Ghost will now begin to help you and support your position if He sees a genuine desire and willingness within you.(i.e on your part). HE will come to give the balance.

May God bless us all as we strive continuously to build our "personal relationship" with God in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Good morning house.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juliusmomoh: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
CharlyG1:

Glory to God. Thank God for your life brother.
Good evening sir.. God bless you. ... Sir i want to tell you something sir. Permission ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by thaprofit88: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good evening brothers and sisters. I trust that all is well with you and your family.
Please help me with this dream that my wife had last night. According to her, in the dream last night, someone gave me(Her) a lift, I could tell from his conversation that he knew me very well up to when I was a child how I have always been business minded and how I was always helping my mum in her business even at a very young age.
So I told him about my small business which am running currently(production and sale of organic soap and cream) how I have been struggling to grow it and how I feel fulfilled anytime I am transacting businesses. That my schooling was just to fulfil my parents wish of me being a graduate.

Then the other man in the vehicle spoke for the first time by quoting this bible verse Psalm 23 vs 1 & 4 only They lord is my shepherd I shall not want.......yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for thou art with me, thine rod and thine staff they comfort me. He then gave me his phone number and asked me to bring my product to his office for patronage. I then woke up from the dream still quoting the Bible verse.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by yungevvy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Good day y'all, please can I be added to the WhatsApp group?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by azammi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Yes you can speak to @charlyG1
yungevvy:
Good day y'all, please can I be added to the WhatsApp group?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Flazer101(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Just like I think CharlyG said.

Some characters in Hollywood horror movies is actually true demons replica.

I can confirm that. The movie “Conjuring 3; Devil made me do it”
The demon that resembled the witch which appeared at the last scene to kill the witch was actually a real Demon.

I once saw her in my dream. Very Lanky, pale with dry chins. I was fighting in the dream with a guy, when I was winning the fight, the guy turned to her.

I was shocked when I saw her in the movie.

CharleyG1 is saying the truth�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Twelfthman: 4:54am On Jul 25, 2021
Can we have the web link to the WhatsApp group?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by azammi(m): 6:05am On Jul 25, 2021
I watched a documentary on how horror movies are made and I tell you all I mean all were demon replica that how de get inspiration , from actual demonic attack in real life and those acting it get attacked by demons too on scene or at home , it not easy for the actors at all at all
Flazer101:
Just like I think CharlyG said.

Some characters in Hollywood horror movies is actually true demons replica.

I can confirm that. The movie “Conjuring 3; Devil made me do it”
The demon that resembled the witch which appeared at the last scene to kill the witch was actually a real Demon.

I once saw her in my dream. Very Lanky, pale with dry chins. I was fighting in the dream with a guy, when I was winning the fight, the guy turned to her.

I was shocked when I saw her in the movie.

CharleyG1 is saying the truth�

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by yungevvy(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2021
azammi:
Yes you can speak to @charlyG1

Okay, thanks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 5:02am On Jul 26, 2021
Reconciling Men to God

2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world(Christians and non-christians alike) unto himself, not imputing their trespasses(wrongs) unto them; and hath committed unto us(Christ disciples) the word of reconciliation.

The 'Word' of reconciliation!!.
The above scripture is deep. It is given to those 'men' who will be matured in Christ, who will understand the heart of the Abba Father, who will reconcile men(Christians & non-christians alike) to God.
It is for mature Men.(as it should be by divine will).

The 'Word of reconciliation' is the Word of the Holy Ghost. It is not imputting men(non-christians, occultist, prostitutes, armed robbers etc) sins unto them, but rather using the Love of Christ to bring them to light for the salvation of their soul,- i.e, winning them over to God's side, to God's kingdom.

Men who reconcile men to God don't use their pulpit/platform to condemn others (Christians & non Christians alike), because they understand that they duty is to reconcile all that errs to the King.

And now when you use your platform to condemn others(sinners, occultist, prostitutes, pastors, Men of God, non-christians, muslims etc), you are doing a very poor job of reconciling Men to God. You are far from the Father's ideal (i.e HIS WILL). Or rather you don't really know His Will. This is the reason why it is ungodly to use your mouth to say this Man is not of God, that man is evil. If he is truly evil, your work as a Minister of Christ (reconciler of Men to God) is to deliver him.
2 Corinthians 5:20
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

The 'Word of reconciliation' used in the above scripture is simply the word of "LOVE". To reconcile a man to God is simply to make a man a man of God. In order to do it effectively you must encourage that man and point him toward that direction.

The whole of human race is condemned with sin Idolatry, immorality, evil of all kinds.

Jesus paid the price of all on the cross of Calvary to reconcile men back to God. His truly disciples is still carrying on the masters plan. All men mean all human being, non excluded.

This the reason I say the 'Word of reconciliation' is for mature Men as it should be be by Divine Will.

Galatians 6:1
Brethren, if a man(Christian & non-christian) be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

God's Word is the standard for our lives as a Christian. So therefore the above scripture applies to us all.

Now it is even more considerate when someone that preaches Christ is overtaken by any known fault(whatever it may be). Your duty as a Christian brother/sister is to apply the laid down rule in the scripture above to restore such a one in the SPIRIT OF MEEKNESS to avoid falling into the same temptation.

But what is obtainable nowadays is appalling. It is a fellow Christian brother or sister will shout down, condemn and destroy the defaulter, as if to say that they are perfect themselves. This attitude seen among so many called Christian is very bad and displeasing to the Lord.

Scriptures cannot be broken, therefore rules laid down for inter-christian relationship is very valid and should be dutifully complied by those who claim to be in relationship with Jesus.

Finally LOVE...
God's name is LOVE.

Love does not condemn others.
Love does not belittle others.
Love fears nothing (be you who).
Love reaches for the best that is yet to come (that's is why an occult grandmaster can be saved today and be an instrument of God).

Love is the GREATEST.

1 Corinthians 13:1
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not LOVE, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

May God bless us all in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Good morning House
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 5:15am On Jul 26, 2021
God loves non-christians, false prophets, fake pastors, prostitutes, occult men, marine agents, etc..., GOD loves them all.

God desires that they should repent, be saved and be delivered from the powers of darkness and come into the Kingdom of light.

Now if your heavenly Father love this people, and desires to save them, you too should do so as well....

God does not condone sin and will never do so. God loves sinners, but He hate the sins. So it is with us.

To be used as an instrument of deliverance you must have the LOVE of God. It is love that makes faith works. It is LOVE that unleashes the power of God to deliver. Now if you love this people with God kind of love, you will receive the power to deliver "them". And by so doing you will be ambassador of Christ. (The reconciler of Men to God). A worthy servant who understands the Masters will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Babysnow1: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Good morning house
Please I need interpretation of this dream
Whenever I pray for deliverance or I asked God to show me the secret of my life I see masquerade everywhere..it's either am being chased or am hiding from them

Number 2
I was being chased by my stepmom in that dream and I was asked to go to the army barracks.. u mean every junction I stop to asked questions I will be asked to go to the army barracks
Please help a sister
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2021
CharlyG1:

Sure. I'll check today.
good morning sir,
more grace to you.
please i sent you a pm...please kindly look into you

thanks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Babysnow1:
Good morning house
Whenever I pray for deliverance or I asked God to show me the secret of my life I see masquerade everywhere..it's either am being chased or am hiding from them

Masquerade is a sign of evil spirits standing as a barrier to your success/breakthrough. If it's more than one masquerade then it may likely be that it's an ancestral altar.

To be chased by someone means that person does not desire your well-being and good welfare. If you're being asked to go to the army barracks then I think it means you need to be fervent in your prayers and be steadfast about it.

Number 2
I was being chased by my stepmom in that dream and I was asked to go to the army barracks.. u mean every junction I stop to asked questions I will be asked to go to the army barracks
Please help a sister

My advice to you......
Take your christian walk seriously.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Babysnow1: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
perezeghi:

My advice to you......
Take your christian walk seriously.
Shalom

Thank you sir
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Babysnow1:
Good morning house

Number 2
Please help a sister

Dream 1: God is trying to tell you that you have ancestral spirits in your family line that you are convenanted to. The masquerades are ancestral powers. There is a convenant with them. You have to undergo deliverance against it.

Dream 2.
Whether or not its your step mom against you, I can't say. The step mom you see in the dream might actually stand for jealous people or it might really be herself.

HOWEVER ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU FOR SURE IS THIS, YOU MUST BECOME A SOLIDER BEFORE YOU CAN BE DELIVERED FROM THAT PURSUING POWERS.
YOU NEED TO BE TRAINED.

So you have two issues to contend with.
Start with the deliverance.
It will then spill into the second issue and settle it, becos the deliverance in case 1 will help train you small.

It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Babysnow1: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Dream 1: God is trying to tell you that you have ancestral spirits in your family line that you are convenanted to. The masquerades are ancestral powers. There is a convenant with them. You have to undergo deliverance against it.

Dream 2.
Whether or not its your step mom against you, I can't say. The step mom you see in the dream might actually stand for jealous people or it might really be herself.

HOWEVER ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU FOR SURE IS THIS, YOU MUST BECOME A SOLIDER BEFORE YOU CAN BE DELIVERED FROM THAT PURSUING POWERS.
YOU NEED TO BE TRAINED.

So you have two issues to contend with.
Start with the deliverance.
It will then spill into the second issue and settle it, becos the deliverance in case 1 will help train you small.

It's well.

Thank you very much sir
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2021
When God wants to tell his people of.future occurrences, he does so primary from the Bible, his real prophets , revelations etc.

And when the devil wants to tell his own people future occurrences, he does so primary through MOVIES.

you see all the tech advances we saw in movies (70s, 80s and 90s kids), almost all have come to pass. If not all.

So it's safe to assume that the ones occurring now (20s) are also bound to occur.
Flying cars, personal drones, glasses phones, advanced military and advance medicare, big brother government that watched and monitores all her citizens etc.

My spirit just suddenly reflected to a major one, that brought about to this post.
I believe very very strongly, that due to either a virus or a nuclear fallout, human population will be decreased seriously and we will all be made to come together as one in particular geographic location.

That location will probably in Europe or North America. It is this coming together that will make it possible to enforce one religion, one government, one market laws etc.

It is this location that will make it possible to police the 'world' and ensure evil conformity.
This might be in the distant future, but I'm super sure it's bound to.happen.

In out time, zombie movies were classified as sci-fic. Or fiction. But recently, scientist has confirmed that there is a virus that can make it's host acts like a zombie. Someone or people are researching.
Reading thoughts or another person's mind looks spiritual right. It's already possible. Mind control or mass hypnosis is already here. The stage is getting set .

And I kid you not. Both underground in the seas, and in secret locations world wide, governments , companies, crazy individuals, spiritual being are extensively researching and discovering things, viruses, high tech that look like dreams to us.

RECALL THAT ANY TECHNOLOGY YOU SEE NOW, HAS BEING CREATED SOME YEARS IN SECRET BEFORE BEING BROUGHT OUT. no government exposes her secret to the world, until they are a step ahead of that technology.

Let's just ask God for mercy and help. Grace to make it. That's all. God will help us. Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good afternoon everyone in the house,
I ask a question about the reason many people are stopping me on the road for money but I no reply from any of the house member.
I think there is something hidden that I didn't know.
Someone want to help me here,even when I told him I didn't have money for transport he said he's going to send me some little change to use transport my self to where he is,so that we can pray together.
But guess what? I have a dream where I someone took me to a high place I think above earth, and he showed me all the prophet in Yoruba land,he started from Ibadan where I reside to all other state,and said 'did you see all those prophet' and I said yes, and he said ' non of them can cure you' and I ask him why? and he said he did not give them the chances to do that.
The second dream be say,the same person again carry me go church and he told me that I need deliverance and he spush me a little bit front but the prophetess that was doing the deliverance for people did it to others and Skip me,she no do deliverance for me.
For those that she do deliverance for,I see some flying people that stand at their back,they all look like tinker bell only be say they are white and shining.
The man still tell me something o.
Me no understand o and I'm afraid anytime I commot I most to see somebody wey go double cross me for help but me dey come say dem no go fit help me,say no be say na my help those people dey use against me so?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nephilim: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Good afternoon everyone in the house,
I ask a question about the reason many people are stopping me on the road for money but I no reply from any of the house member.
I think there is something hidden that I didn't know.
Someone want to help me here,even when I told him I didn't have money for transport he said he's going to send me some little change to use transport my self to where he is,so that we can pray together.
But guess what? I have a dream where I someone took me to a high place I think above earth, and he showed me all the prophet in Yoruba land,he started from Ibadan where I reside to all other state,and said 'did you see all those prophet' and I said yes, and he said ' non of them can cure you' and I ask him why? and he said he did not give them the chances to do that.
The second dream be say,the same person again carry me go church and he told me that I need deliverance and he spush me a little bit front but the prophetess that was doing the deliverance for people did it to others and Skip me,she no do deliverance for me.
For those that she do deliverance for,I see some flying people that stand at their back,they all look like tinker bell only be say they are white and shining.
The man still tell me something o.
Me no understand o and I'm afraid anytime I commot I most to see somebody wey go double cross me for help but me dey come say dem no go fit help me,say no be say na my help those people dey use against me so?
Great! Now you know there's someone that has taken interest in your case. Pray that that person or maybe spirit should tell you what to do to be delivered from your problems.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nephilim:
Great! Now you know there's someone that has taken interest in your case. Pray that that person or maybe spirit should tell you what to do to be delivered from your problems.
Wow! Someone answered.
I do pray about it,one thing be say since last year if I see something for dream I will just forget, at times if I try to remember it will be like say they put rock on my head or it will be like say dem dey tight something for my forehead.
The person still they come but na to remember what he say or what he show me na him be the koko thing.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nephilim: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Wow! Someone answered.
I do pray about it,one thing be say since last year if I see something for dream I will just forget, at times if I try to remember it will be like say they put rock on my head or it will be like say dem dey tight something for my forehead.
The person still they come but na to remember what he say or what he show me na him be the koko thing.

yeah! It happens especially when you have a dream with a great message in it, and it's usually the works of darkness. Always pray to remember your dreams before sleep and when you are about to sleep, do so as if you are going on a walk or on a journey with the whole of your mind in it. You should be able to remember. Read Psalm 2 often.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nephilim:
yeah! It happens especially when you have a dream with a great message in it, and it's usually the works of darkness. Always pray to remember your dreams before sleep and when you are about to sleep, do so as if you are going on a walk or on a journey with the whole of your mind in it. You should be able to remember. Read Psalm 2 often.
Thank you very much,you guys is all I get

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Thank you very much,you guys is all I get

I sense you are a young man who loves God.
Yes you might have many disadvantages like literacy and book knowledge,but your heart is very pure and honesty.
Open and straight. You are beloved of God.

You see this your journey eh, it's only God that can y help and understand you. I think he did this for a purpose to use someone that people don't expect to save those that think they are at the top.
Your challenges will be strange too and unique
But if God called you,then he will also deliver you.

You are mighty and strong.
May God help you. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.