Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808032 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Good afternoon everyone in the house,
I ask a question about the reason many people are stopping me on the road for money but I no reply from any of the house member.
I think there is something hidden that I didn't know.
Someone want to help me here,even when I told him I didn't have money for transport he said he's going to send me some little change to use transport my self to where he is,so that we can pray together.
But guess what? I have a dream where I someone took me to a high place I think above earth, and he showed me all the prophet in Yoruba land,he started from Ibadan where I reside to all other state,and said 'did you see all those prophet' and I said yes, and he said ' non of them can cure you' and I ask him why? and he said he did not give them the chances to do that.
The second dream be say,the same person again carry me go church and he told me that I need deliverance and he spush me a little bit front but the prophetess that was doing the deliverance for people did it to others and Skip me,she no do deliverance for me.
For those that she do deliverance for,I see some flying people that stand at their back,they all look like tinker bell only be say they are white and shining.
The man still tell me something o.
Me no understand o and I'm afraid anytime I commot I most to see somebody wey go double cross me for help but me dey come say dem no go fit help me,say no be say na my help those people dey use against me so?

There's something about your dream that reveals someone standing as a barrier from you actualizing your goals/dreams and that same agent of darkness making himself a mountain against you from actually doing the work of God.
That issue of people coming across you and asking for financial assistance.....it has two sides to it. But I think you should do this. I think you should hold your money in your hand and speak positive words to it and banish every form of stolen blessings that anyone who receives money from you not to use it against you. Do such prayers before going out of the house.

I don't know how often you do fasting/prayer but I think you should engage more in it and save the last day only praise and worship to God and giving thanks to Him for answered prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2021
I'm very grateful to all

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2021
Brother shadeyinka
I'm dropping the dream here for you.

Let me begin by saying, I'm partly Cameroonian and partly Nigerian. And my village binderies with Cameroon and what devides us is a River. On the other side of the River is Cameroon Ground, while on this side is Nigeria.

Prior to this dream, I was down. No, I was not sick. I was feeling down because my orphaned kids didn't have food and I didn't have money. I can stay, but children cannot. So, I was feeling down.
A Christian friend chatted me up telling me he was led to reach me that it was laid in his heart that I had a need, so that's why he chatted me up. I told him the situation of things, he transferred some money to us and i bought food for the children.

So, that same night, I had a dream.
In the dream, I found myself on the other side of the River, meaning, on Cameroon ground. But, there was no ground or land for me to stand on. I stood inside water, because the River had over flown it's banks.

During rainy season, that River really wells up to the point that every activity on it ceases until it goes down. So, I saw myself standing inside it. There was no beach, it was just water and bushes on both sides. And the river bed was wide, the Current was high. The water was dark and fearful. But I was not afraid of the water at all. I can swim and I knew I could swim across without drowning.

Now, i can't tell what happened before then. I dont know how i crossed over to that side, as there was no boat or any one else besides me. I was all alone.

The situation seemed so hopeless that ordinarily, I shd have despaired, but I was not. I knew I could swim across that River to my village, but there were challenges.
The Current was too strong and fast moving, and
It was dusk. It was in the twilight. There was no one to see me drifting off to come to my aid. There was no boat.

I stood there considering what to do, confident that I could swim across.
I considered my position, if I started swimming from the point where I was, by the time cross to the other side of Nigeria, the current will drift me far down the point where I wld climb to land. The current will drift me to the bushes, and, I will get lost in the bush because it was dark and I was alone.
I didn't have any fear whatsoever, i only had considerations.

What was I to do? I stood there stranded, although not afraid.

And, all of a sudden, I saw a movement from my left view
from a distance coming towards me. I could see a movement on the water, but I couldn't make out what or who it was because it was getting dark. I thought it was my dog which I had lost. But, when the movement came closer, i discovered it wasn't a dog, but a man.

He came to me. He wore a combat shot and hooded shirt, white or milky in color. His face was not so clear for me to describe. But, Meehn, he looked strong, very firm with very strong arms, like a military man or a gym instructor.

He held my face with both his hands. He pressed his forehead on my forehead and asked, 'How are you?']. The tone of his voice mehn!!!!, It was so calm, so soothing. the care and love in his voice and the way he said it. Wow. I have never felt comforted and cared for as I felt there and then.
I said ' I am Fine'.
He kept on talking, at this point, I couldn't hear what he was saying anymore, I don't know why. But, he kept talking. His voice was muted. I saw his lips moving his face was so close to my face, I was feeling his breath on my face, but no sounds came out. I don't know why.

Then, something very strange happen. I heard him say, [b]'The Lord Jesus Christ said I should tell you not to worry
But, these words didn't come from his mouth, they came from his center. As if from the middle of his chest. Like from his backbone. They came like an arrow and entered into my chest.

He didn't speak them, like he thought them and the words entered into my chest also. Very strange.

When he said that, I felt like melting with peace and joy. At that point, I had everything i needed in life. I had no care whatsoever.

He kept talking. But I couldn't hear.
Then, suddenly, I was no longer on that side of the River anymore. I found myself in a reception like waiting room. Like I was waiting to be called in for something, I don't know. I was in the company of other people now, but, that strong man was still with me. All the while talking. But, I wasn't hearing what he was saying.
He sat by my left hand side, Almost like attached to my ear, lol. He obviously was saying something very important, because I saw the expression on the face of the man sitting directly opposite me. He could hear what the man was saying to me. Like the man was giving me messages, but, I wasn't hearing. But the guy opposite me was so awed that it showed on his face. I could get what my man said, by looking at the man opposite me.

He talked and talked. He got up to leave, he kept on talking. He got to the door, and stood again talking, but I was just smiling and feeling very pleased looking at the face of the guy opposite me.
At this point, I woke up.

I haven't recovered from the peace and Joy that flooded my being.

But, question, why wasn't I able to hear what he was saying? This is why I find strange.
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nella(f): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
So This morning I woke up from one of those type of dreams that makes you sit on your bed and Shiver for a while.

And in this dream :

I was in the midst of a multitude of people. So plenty..and this multitude of people represented the people of the world.

And the multitude were all standing and gathered around A very large and giant ditch, Very Giant And Widdde. Now this Ditch was separated into two parts....
On the right hand side was A fiery burning lake of fire, whose flames were burning very high and the liquid inside was molten and boiling heavily like volcano....this is the side that was closest to the multitude...even if some people Moved one leg they could just slip and fall inside because it was right next to them, but Veerry deep. . And the flames was burning highh!

And the Other Half Side of this ditch Was What Seemed like a Very Sparkling and glittering type of place..only the surface was visible. But everything about it was White and Sparkling like Diamond.
The multitude ... were either standing with their friends, some were with their loved ones....Some were standing next to strangers.....But the noise and commotion was so high because of what was Going on.
And what was going on? People Were Jumping In....they were jumping into one of the two places, depending on where you are going.
whenever it was time for a person to jump, they immediately knew it was their turn, so suddenly you will see someone laughing with his friends or family and suddenly he will stop, become very quiet and Jump very high, either, inside the lake of Fire or inside the Other Sparkling place.
There was no confusion or argument about who was to jump next..neither was their anybody present that was coordinating the jump.

Soo many many people were jumping into the lake of fire, ....infact human beings were raining like water inside.
I was watching a young man gisting And laughing with his relatives and suddenly his face just changed, he kept mute and immediately Jumped very high into the lake of fire.
I saw An old woman holding one item that she was trying to sell to people In the crowd...And she came to where I was standing with a group of others and she kept urging us and begging us to buy from her quickly. She was seriously disturbing us that we should buy her goods, and kept displaying it to us, .. And the young man standing next to me told her:
" Why are you disturbing us like this? it's not as if its even your turn to jump yet, stop disturbing us".

the woman didn't reply to this, she just continued begging us to buy from her, and because she was disturbing too much...the young man decided to buy one item from her and he gave her money and collected the item.
And the moment he did that...the woman turned away from us very fast. And she immediately threw all her goods to the ground....and she jumped very high.. because we were standing a bit far..And she jumped straight into the lake of fire .

I saw a group of Nollywood actors that I know in real life ....about six of them, all men, they held hands with each other and jumped into the lake of fire . ...and Everytime someone jumps, the multitude will shoutttt, depending on where they entered :

" He entered fire ooo....."

or if it's The other side (The Sparkly Side):
they will cheer the person and have a look of admiration in their eyes ,....and would mumur about how Lucky the person is.

The amount of People jumping into The other Sparkling place was Soo scanty.....But For the lake of fire, several people were jumping in every second.....
And Now as I was standing there a group of young people, about four of them, It was their time to jump and they suddenly jumped verrrry high, ...and they found themselves on the other Side, the Sparkling side and as I was looking at them and admiring them...I suddenly felt in my Spirit That it was time for me to Jump.

And I Jumped, I landed on a very cool and calm Smooth road in that sparkling side and I met up with those young people...we were dressed in white ...and we walked into a room where other people that had just recently made it were either sitting or standing...( It was more like a waiting room) .
some were still in shock and could not believe they made it there and some were still very surprised.. ..it was like a waiting room where we will be picked up from to the main place ....
And suddenly as I was sitting there thinking about how I made it here, ...I saw my younger brother, ..the last born of my Family ( This boy is in about 20 yrs, and does not go to church..my mother has talked and talked. ...I don't think he has ever read a Bible in his whole life,...he is all about this world. But overall he is a gentle and good person, But the matters of God are far from him) ...

And as I was sitting there, I saw him gently stroll inside there, ...Haaa, I was shocked and so surprised and Happy! at the same time, I opened my mouth in amazement..And I said:
" HAaaa!! Okechuckwu!! YOU MADE IT TO HEAVEN!!? : cheesy cheesy YOU!!?? Made it to heaven!??...wow, wow, wow, I have to call Mumy and tell her o, that you made it to heaven o. I was Soo happy! And could not believe it.

Lool, .. And I woke up o.

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nephilim: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nella:
So This morning I woke up from one of those type of dreams that makes you sit on your bed and Shiver for a while.

And in this dream :

I was in the midst of a multitude of people. So plenty..and this multitude of people represented the people of the world.

And the multitude were all standing and gathered around A very large and giant ditch, Very Giant And Widdde. Now this Ditch was separated into two parts....
On the right hand side was A fiery burning lake of fire, whose flames were burning very high and the liquid inside was molten and boiling heavily like volcano....this is the side that was closest to the multitude...even if some people Moved one leg they could just slip and fall inside because it was right next to them, but Veerry deep. . And the flames was burning highh!

And the Other Half Side of this ditch Was What Seemed like a Very Sparkling and glittering type of place..only the surface was visible. But everything about it was White and Sparkling like Diamond.
The multitude ... were either standing with their friends, some were with their loved ones....Some were standing next to strangers.....But the noise and commotion was so high because of what was Going on.
And what was going on? People Were Jumping In....they were jumping into one of the two places, depending on where you are going.
whenever it was time for a person to jump, they immediately knew it was their turn, so suddenly you will see someone laughing with his friends or family and suddenly he will stop, become very quiet and Jump very high, either, inside the lake of Fire or inside the Other Sparkling place.
There was no confusion or argument about who was to jump next..neither was their anybody present that was coordinating the jump.

Soo many many people were jumping into the lake of fire, ....infact human beings were raining like water inside.
I was watching a young man gisting And laughing with his relatives and suddenly his face just changed, he kept mute and immediately Jumped very high into the lake of fire.
I saw An old woman holding one item that she was trying to sell to people In the crowd...And she came to where I was standing with a group of others and she kept urging us and begging us to buy from her quickly. She was seriously disturbing us that we should buy her goods, and kept displaying it to us, .. And the young man standing next to me told her:
" Why are you disturbing us like this? it's not as if its even your turn to jump yet, stop disturbing us".

the woman didn't reply to this, she just continued begging us to buy from her, and because she was disturbing too much...the young man decided to buy one item from her and he gave her money and collected the item.
And the moment he did that...the woman turned away from us very fast. And she immediately threw all her goods to the ground....and she jumped very high.. because we were standing a bit far..And she jumped straight into the lake of fire .

I saw a group of Nollywood actors that I know in real life ....about six of them, all men, they held hands with each other and jumped into the lake of fire . ...and Everytime someone jumps, the multitude will shoutttt, depending on where they entered :

they will cheer the person and have a look of admiration in their eyes ,....and would mumur about how Lucky the person is.

The amount of People jumping into The other Sparkling place was Soo scanty.....But For the lake of fire, several people were jumping in every second.....
And Now as I was standing there a group of young people, about four of them, It was their time to jump and they suddenly jumped verrrry high, ...and they found themselves on the other Side, the Sparkling side and as I was looking at them and admiring them...I suddenly felt in my Spirit That it was time for me to Jump.

And I Jumped, I landed on a very cool and calm Smooth road in that sparkling side and I met up with those young people...we were dressed in white ...and we walked into a room where other people that had just recently made it were either sitting or standing...( It was more like a waiting room) .
some were still in shock and could not believe they made it there and some were still very surprised.. ..it was like a waiting room where we will be picked up from to the main place ....
And suddenly as I was sitting there thinking about how I made it here, ...I saw my younger brother, ..the last born of my Family ( This boy is in about 20 yrs, and does not go to church..my mother has talked and talked. ...I don't think he has ever read a Bible in his whole life,...he is all about this world. But overall he is a gentle and good person, But the matters of God are far from him) ...

And as I was sitting there, I saw him gently stroll inside there, ...Haaa, I was shocked and so surprised and Happy! at the same time, I opened my mouth in amazement..And I said:
" HAaaa!! Okechuckwu!! YOU MADE IT TO HEAVEN!! YOU!!??� Made it to heaven!??...wow, wow, wow, �� I have to call Mumy and tell her o, that you made it to heaven�. I could not believe it.

Hallelujah grin
That's a revelational dream of heaven and hell and how people are trooping to the both sides of eternity. Also for the last part, it's shows you how gracious God will even be to those you might think they may not make it to heaven and yet they will. Moreso, if you can, reach out to your younger brother and extend the fellowship of God to him, and help strengthen him in the things of God, one can't say though, God may wrought great things through him for His glory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Anas09:
Brother shadeyinka

Let me begin by saying, I'm partly Cameroonian and partly Nigerian. And my village binderies with Cameroon and what devides us is a River. On the other side of the River is Cameroon Ground, while on this side is Nigeria.

Prior to this dream, I was down. No, I was not sick. I was feeling down because my orphaned kids didn't have food and I didn't have money. I can stay, but children cannot. So, I was feeling down.
A Christian friend chatted me up telling me he was led to reach me that it was laid in his heart that I had a need, so that's why he chatted me up. I told him the situation of things, he transferred some money to us and i bought food for the children.

In the dream, I found myself on the other side of the River, meaning, on Cameroon ground. But, there was no ground or land for me to stand on. I stood inside water, because the River had over flown it's banks.

During rainy season, that River really wells up to the point that every activity on it ceases until it goes down. So, I saw myself standing inside it. There was no beach, it was just water and bushes on both sides. And the river bed was wide, the Current was high. The water was dark and fearful. But I was not afraid of the water at all. I can swim and I knew I could swim across without drowning.

Now, i can't tell what happened before then. I dont know how i crossed over to that side, as there was no boat or any one else besides me. I was all alone.

The situation seemed so hopeless that ordinarily, I shd have despaired, but I was not. I knew I could swim across that River to my village, but there were challenges.
It was dusk. It was in the twilight. There was no one to see me drifting off to come to my aid. There was no boat.

I considered my position, if I started swimming from the point where I was, by the time cross to the other side of Nigeria, the current will drift me far down the point where I wld climb to land. The current will drift me to the bushes, and, I will get lost in the bush because it was dark and I was alone.

from a distance coming towards me. I could see a movement on the water, but I couldn't make out what or who it was because it was getting dark. I thought it was my dog which I had lost. But, when the movement came closer, i discovered it wasn't a dog, but a man.

He came to me. He wore a combat shot and hooded shirt, white or milky in color. His face was not so clear for me to describe. But, Meehn, he looked strong, very firm with very strong arms, like a military man or a gym instructor.

He held my face with both his hands. He pressed his forehead on my forehead and asked, 'How are you?']. The tone of his voice mehn!!!!, It was so calm, so soothing. the care and love in his voice and the way he said it. Wow. I have never felt comforted and cared for as I felt there and then.
I said ' I am Fine'.
He kept on talking, at this point, I couldn't hear what he was saying anymore, I don't know why. But, he kept talking. His voice was muted. I saw his lips moving his face was so close to my face, I was feeling his breath on my face, but no sounds came out. I don't know why.

Then, something very strange happen. I heard him say, [b] 'The Lord Jesus Christ said I should tell you not to worry's
But, these words didn't come from his mouth, they came from his center. As if from the middle of his chest. Like from his backbone. They came like an arrow and entered into my chest.

He didn't speak them, like he thought them and the words entered into my chest also. Very strange.

When he said that, I felt like melting with peace and joy. At that point, I had everything i needed in life. I had no care whatsoever.

Then, suddenly, I was no longer on that side of the River anymore. I found myself in a reception like waiting room. Like I was waiting to be called in for something, I don't know. I was in the company of other people now, but, that strong man was still with me. All the while talking. But, I wasn't hearing what he was saying.
He sat by my left hand side, Almost like attached to my ear, lol. He obviously was saying something very important, because I saw the expression on the face of the man sitting directly opposite me. He could hear what the man was saying to me. Like the man was giving me messages, but, I wasn't hearing. But the guy opposite me was so awed that it showed on his face. I could get what my man said, by looking at the man opposite me.

He talked and talked. He got up to leave, he kept on talking. He got to the door, and stood again talking, but I was just smiling and feeling very pleased looking at the face of the guy opposite me.

But, question, why wasn't I able to hear what he was saying? This is why I find strange.
God bless you.

Our Heavenly Father likes to make us curious about important things,so that we'll pursue him more in order to KNOW and SATISFY our curiosity, everything our Heavenly Father does is meant to bring us closer to Him
This case isn't different,I believe it's an invitation to know MORE,and the only way to know more here is to seek him more,I'd advise you go on a fast to know what was said in your dream
And I don't think you should take this your dream lightly either,cause I believe it's an invitation to walk deeper with God

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
ikes9:

Our Heavenly Father likes to make us curious about important things,so that we'll pursue him more in order to KNOW and SATISFY our curiosity, everything our Heavenly Father does is meant to bring us closer to Him
This case isn't different,I believe it's an invitation to know MORE,and the only way to know more here is to seek him more,I'd advise you go on a fast to know what was said in your dream
And I don't think you should take this your dream lightly either,cause I believe it's an invitation to walk deeper with God
All I need is his Grace. I'm already sold to him.
I will do my best to seek him deeper

Thank you soo much

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Anas09:
Brother shadeyinka

I said ' I am Fine'.

Then, something very strange happen. I heard him say, [b] 'The Lord Jesus Christ said I should tell you not to worry's

God bless you.

Shalom my sister!
You seem to understand the message in the dream and that is the most important thing.
1. There is an obstacle to your goal but you are not afraid of it
2. Only that the obstacle was aided with darkness.
3. Jesus knew that you'll be distracted to a different destination if you engaged these forces
4. He therefore sent HELP to effortlessly take you to your destination.

Now, your problem is the Angel was speaking some important thing to you but you couldn't hear him (but you knew it was important because of the expression of the brother with you): WHY?

You didn't do anything amiss my sister BUT the message was passed about your future and seems to be great that the guy would be at awe about it.

The message was spoken to you but not meant to be revealed until the time is ripe. But the summary is it's about your great future achievements.

God does this a-times for our own protection. If satan knew that Mary would be the mother of Jesus, he could just as well kill Mary and the coming of the Messiah would have been stalled.
Some classified information is hidden from us only to prevent satan knowing about it.

1Cor 2:7-8:
"But we speak [the] wisdom of God in a mystery, which God has hidden, predetermining it before the world for our glory; which none of the rulers of this world knew (for if they had known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory)."

When the time is ripe for you to know the hidden information, Christ will send it again to you.

Rev 10:3-5:
"And he cried with a loud voice, like a lion roaring. And when he had cried, seven thunders spoke their sounds. And when the seven thunders spoke their sounds, I was about to write. And I heard a voice from Heaven saying to me, Seal up what things the seven thunders spoke, and do not write these things. ."

Rejoice in the core/revealed message and work hard as unto Christ. As you serve
1. Pray for grace to fulfill the mandate given to you excellently
2. Pray for grace that the plan of God for your life would be perfectly fulfilled.
3. Pray for His leading and guidance every step of the way
4. Pray for mercy and redirection in your shortcomings

Shalom

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
perezeghi has answered you well. Just a little bro complement it

delugadou:

Hello brethren, can someone read meaning into these dreams:
(1) I had been imprisoned for long, then one day I decided to escape. I got to the final gate and a prison staff asked me to get back
Pray for mercy and grace for total deliverance

delugadou:

(2) I was with some guys and rabbit meat was prepared in abundance. We surrounded the tray and everyone took a piece. I took the last piece, which was the biggest.
God is with you. Even if it takes time, you will be blessed

delugadou:

(3) a family member allowed a baby to come close to my laptop and in the process, I saw baby saliva on the laptop. I tried to dry it up, then I went into the house. When I came out later, another family member (I avoid him) had taken my laptop and thrown it into a flood of water. I brought it out of the water and told someone beside me that a family member is responsible for this. Surprisingly, it was still working.

There is a major life decision I'm about to take this period and the dreams are a source of worry to me.
Guide against revealing your plans, information and purpose to just anyone. They will tamper with it. Be careful
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
thaprofit88:
Good evening brothers and sisters. I trust that all is well with you and your family.
Please help me with this dream that my wife had last night. According to her, in the dream last night, someone gave me(Her) a lift, I could tell from his conversation that he knew me very well up to when I was a child how I have always been business minded and how I was always helping my mum in her business even at a very young age.
So I told him about my small business which am running currently(production and sale of organic soap and cream) how I have been struggling to grow it and how I feel fulfilled anytime I am transacting businesses. That my schooling was just to fulfil my parents wish of me being a graduate.

Then the other man in the vehicle spoke for the first time by quoting this bible verse Psalm 23 vs 1 & 4 only They lord is my shepherd I shall not want.......yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for thou art with me, thine rod and thine staff they comfort me. He then gave me his phone number and asked me to bring my product to his office for patronage. I then woke up from the dream still quoting the Bible verse.
It just simply means that you will receive help from above for your business. Don't be discouraged!

Pray for removal of obstacles to its fulfilment

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
shadeyinka:

Shalom my sister!
You seem to understand the message in the dream and that is the most important thing.
1. There is an obstacle to your goal but you are not afraid of it
2. Only that the obstacle was aided with darkness.
3. Jesus knew that you'll be distracted to a different destination if you engaged these forces
4. He therefore sent HELP to effortlessly take you to your destination.

Now, your problem is the Angel was speaking some important thing to you but you couldn't hear him (but you knew it was important because of the expression of the brother with you): WHY?

You didn't do anything amiss my sister BUT the message was passed about your future and seems to be great that the guy would be at awe about it.

The message was spoken to you but not meant to be revealed until the time is ripe. But the summary is it's about your great future achievements.

God does this a-times for our own protection. If satan knew that Mary would be the mother of Jesus, he could just as well kill Mary and the coming of the Messiah would have been stalled.
Some classified information is hidden from us only to prevent satan knowing about it.

1Cor 2:7-8:
"But we speak [the] wisdom of God in a mystery, which God has hidden, predetermining it before the world for our glory; which none of the rulers of this world knew (for if they had known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory)."

When the time is ripe for you to know the hidden information, Christ will send it again to you.

Rev 10:3-5:
"And he cried with a loud voice, like a lion roaring. And when he had cried, seven thunders spoke their sounds. And when the seven thunders spoke their sounds, I was about to write. And I heard a voice from Heaven saying to me, Seal up what things the seven thunders spoke, and do not write these things. ."

Rejoice in the core/revealed message and work hard as unto Christ. As you serve
1. Pray for grace to fulfill the mandate given to you excellently
2. Pray for grace that the plan of God for your life would be perfectly fulfilled.
3. Pray for His leading and guidance every step of the way
4. Pray for mercy and redirection in your shortcomings

Shalom
Ameeeeen.
This gives me a lot of comfort to know that what I couldn't hear is hidden because. Me sef I go share am without knowing I am suppose to seal it.

Thank you for these wise interpretation.
I will depend on Him all the way.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nella:

And in this dream :

" HAaaa!! Okechuckwu!! YOU MADE IT TO HEAVEN!! YOU!!??� Made it to heaven!??...wow, wow, wow, �� I have to call Mumy and tell her o, that you made it to heaven�. I could not believe it.

Wow, this is a pure revelation from God.
So many other people have had such encounters as a confirmation of God’s promise to us and to warn the world about the danger of hell’s fire.
The moment I saw the “waiting room” on your post, I remembered when I shared my own experience on this thread. I saw people in the waiting room rejoicing for making it after the rapture. I was told to wait there until a man walked in and led me to my room. The place was beautiful, cool, serene and full of light. I also remembered asking the man about my younger brother, he told me not to worry about him.

Thank you for sharing. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hercules22:

So many other people have had such encounters as a confirmation of God’s promise to us and to warn the world about the danger of hell’s fire.
The moment I saw the “waiting room” on your post, I remembered when I shared my own experience on this thread. I saw people in the waiting room rejoicing for making it after the rapture. I was told to wait there until a man walked in and led me to my room. The place was beautiful, cool, serene and full of light. I also remembered asking the man about my younger brother, he told me not to worry about him.

any message for us?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hercules22:

u should join the whatsapp group.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by delugadou(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2021
shadeyinka:
perezeghi has answered you well. Just a little bro complement it
Guide against revealing your plans, information and purpose to just anyone. They will tamper with it. Be careful
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2021
Anas09:
Brother shadeyinka

I said ' I am Fine'.

Then, something very strange happen. I heard him say, [b]'The Lord Jesus Christ said I should tell you not to worry

God bless you.

My dearest sister Ana's, how are you doing?

I know you said this message was for shadeyinka, but I can't help but adding what I sense in my spirit.

The key to understanding the message about our dreams are many times, very very many times.in the same dreams themselves. I'll explain.

Your dream signifies a troubling situation. A situation that even though it is troubling, you know very well that your faith in God won't waver. You know deep down you can do this, you know you were made for this. The flooded bank rep concerns, worries, fears etc.

The military man is your personal guardian angel /ministering angel.

The main issue, the main reason why you couldn't hear me speak is because of

DISTRACTION.
SOMETHING IS DISTRACTING YOU.
I SENSE WORRY. THATS WHY HE SPECIFICALLY ASKED YOU NOT TO WORRY.

THE SECOND REASON COULD BE BECAUSE YOU'RE FOCUSED ON THE WRONG VIEW.

But I'm more concerned that everything is gonna be all right in the end and your work is being met with approval by God.

Meanwhile, I never knew you had started the orphanage. Wow. God bless you richly. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Suspect33(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
nnamdiosu:

My dearest sister Ana's, how are you doing?

I know you said this message was for shadeyinka, but I can't help but adding what I sense in my spirit.

The key to understanding the message about our dreams are many times, very very many times.in the same dreams themselves. I'll explain.

Your dream signifies a troubling situation. A situation that even though it is troubling, you know very well that your faith in God won't waver. You know deep down you can do this, you know you were made for this. The flooded bank rep concerns, worries, fears etc.

The military man is your personal guardian angel /ministering angel.

The main issue, the main reason why you couldn't hear me speak is because of

DISTRACTION.
SOMETHING IS DISTRACTING YOU.
I SENSE WORRY. THATS WHY HE SPECIFICALLY ASKED YOU NOT TO WORRY.

THE SECOND REASON COULD BE BECAUSE YOU'RE FOCUSED ON THE WRONG VIEW.

But I'm more concerned that everything is gonna be all right in the end and your work is being met with approval by God.

Meanwhile, I never knew you had started the orphanage. Wow. God bless you richly. Amen
My special brother. I take your words seriously.
Thank you for your perspective. And yes, I was worried how I could handle little hungry children in this Nigeria with the way things are getting.
And, yes, I started last year August. God bless you and stay safe.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nella(f): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Anas09:

My special brother. I take your words seriously.
Thank you for your perspective. And yes, I was worried how I could handle little hungry children in this Nigeria with the way things are getting.
And, yes, I started last year August. God bless you and stay safe.

This is so nice to hear that you have started the orphanage Home. So wonderful.
It is my wish to Do the same someday as well.

I have 10k to spare.
Check your email let me send it for the Kids kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nella(f): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
@Anas09, ....I'm unable to send you an email request.
my email address is on my profile just message me smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nella:
Okay sis. I will right away
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nella:
Email sent
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chinedu1408(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
In all my time on Nairaland I have never entered the religion part, I am happy I did today. I am at a car wash waiting for my car to be washed while drinking Heineken and 2 big point and kill Fish. This is interesting.

For many years I have always had a funny experience which had sounded strange till I entered this thread.

Sometimes when I am alone and tired I start thinking and drift away in thoughts which I most times casually push aside but only for months or weeks into the future I see those things I thought about in the past happen before my eyes, I can virtually explain what will happen next as if it were a movie I had watched. I usually tell people with me that I had dreamt or thought of this present moment and they would give me that awkward look. Please is this a gift and if it is how can I harness it better.

I also have the ability to wake up from dreams whenever I am been defeated rest a little and restart the dream from earlier, as in if I had dreamt for 10mins I would wake up and rest then rejoin the dream at 9mins. 1minute earlier before I was defeated. I think it's a trick of not losing any fight in my dreams most times when I try to defeat the enemy numerous times without success I wake up fully sweating and never go back to the particular dream.

I am just a church goer but deep down I always feel I am made for more.
I don't enjoy praying, I rarely pray but whenever praise worship is going on on service I feel lifted in my spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nella(f): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Anas09:

Email sent

I just checked my mail and didn't see it, sorry, just send your details directly to tfynella1@gmail.com

God bless smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by thaprofit88: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
shadeyinka:

It just simply means that you will receive help from above for your business. Don't be discouraged!

Pray for removal of obstacles to its fulfilment

I appreciate your response. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2021
nnamdiosu:
When God wants to tell his people of.future occurrences, he does so primary from the Bible, his real prophets , revelations etc.

And when the devil wants to tell his own people future occurrences, he does so primary through MOVIES.

you see all the tech advances we saw in movies (70s, 80s and 90s kids), almost all have come to pass. If not all.

So it's safe to assume that the ones occurring now (20s) are also bound to occur.
Flying cars, personal drones, glasses phones, advanced military and advance medicare, big brother government that watched and monitores all her citizens etc.

My spirit just suddenly reflected to a major one, that brought about to this post.
I believe very very strongly, that due to either a virus or a nuclear fallout, human population will be decreased seriously and we will all be made to come together as one in particular geographic location.

That location will probably in Europe or North America. It is this coming together that will make it possible to enforce one religion, one government, one market laws etc.

It is this location that will make it possible to police the 'world' and ensure evil conformity.
This might be in the distant future, but I'm super sure it's bound to.happen.

In out time, zombie movies were classified as sci-fic. Or fiction. But recently, scientist has confirmed that there is a virus that can make it's host acts like a zombie. Someone or people are researching.
Reading thoughts or another person's mind looks spiritual right. It's already possible. Mind control or mass hypnosis is already here. The stage is getting set .

And I kid you not. Both underground in the seas, and in secret locations world wide, governments , companies, crazy individuals, spiritual being are extensively researching and discovering things, viruses, high tech that look like dreams to us.

RECALL THAT ANY TECHNOLOGY YOU SEE NOW, HAS BEING CREATED SOME YEARS IN SECRET BEFORE BEING BROUGHT OUT. no government exposes her secret to the world, until they are a step ahead of that technology.

Let's just ask God for mercy and help. Grace to make it. That's all. God will help us. Amen.

My oga,

I believe this is why the revival would come. It would distort their plans. The kind of general the Lord is raising up now self. Me self dai fear.

A time would come where we begin to hear some kind of diseases that it has not come to hears of Man. And science would not be able to help them.

Only the mingling of spirits would and people would no chose than to sick solutions in the church.

God is working my oga...

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Good afternoon everyone in the house,
I ask a question about the reason many people are stopping me on the road for money but I no reply from any of the house member.
I think there is something hidden that I didn't know.
Someone want to help me here,even when I told him I didn't have money for transport he said he's going to send me some little change to use transport my self to where he is,so that we can pray together.
But guess what? I have a dream where I someone took me to a high place I think above earth, and he showed me all the prophet in Yoruba land,he started from Ibadan where I reside to all other state,and said 'did you see all those prophet' and I said yes, and he said ' non of them can cure you' and I ask him why? and he said he did not give them the chances to do that.
The second dream be say,the same person again carry me go church and he told me that I need deliverance and he spush me a little bit front but the prophetess that was doing the deliverance for people did it to others and Skip me,she no do deliverance for me.
For those that she do deliverance for,I see some flying people that stand at their back,they all look like tinker bell only be say they are white and shining.
The man still tell me something o.
Me no understand o and I'm afraid anytime I commot I most to see somebody wey go double cross me for help but me dey come say dem no go fit help me,say no be say na my help those people dey use against me so?

I believe why there is not one is recommended to deliver your is cos what you carry, you need the fire from the throne to help you out.
The only one that can deliver you is Jesus. Find an along time with him. Thank God you are in ibadan, mountains full there, from akinkemi, to anu, to ojo and the likes.

Go to one and spend time, tell him to show you depth of your life. Just like there is an excavator but the code required for it to work yoj don't have it.

It is only God that has that.

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2021
chinedu1408:
In all my time on Nairaland I have never entered the religion part, I am happy I did today. I am at a car wash waiting for my car to be washed while drinking Heineken and 2 big point and kill Fish. This is interesting.

For many years I have always had a funny experience which had sounded strange till I entered this thread.

Sometimes when I am alone and tired I start thinking and drift away in thoughts which I most times casually push aside but only for months or weeks into the future I see those things I thought about in the past happen before my eyes, I can virtually explain what will happen next as if it were a movie I had watched. I usually tell people with me that I had dreamt or thought of this present moment and they would give me that awkward look. Please is this a gift and if it is how can I harness it better.

I also have the ability to wake up from dreams whenever I am been defeated rest a little and restart the dream from earlier, as in if I had dreamt for 10mins I would wake up and rest then rejoin the dream at 9mins. 1minute earlier before I was defeated. I think it's a trick of not losing any fight in my dreams most times when I try to defeat the enemy numerous times without success I wake up fully sweating and never go back to the particular dream.

I don't enjoy praying, I rarely pray but whenever praise worship is going on on service I feel lifted in my spirit.

Hello Sir,

Find your way to your maker and know him more so that you don't get polluted.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2021
madprophet:

I believe why there is not one is recommended to deliver your is cos what you carry, you need the fire from the throne to help you out.
The only one that can deliver you is Jesus. Find an along time with him. Thank God you are in ibadan, mountains full there, from akinkemi, to anu, to ojo and the likes.

Go to one and spend time, tell him to show you depth of your life. Just like there is an excavator but the code required for it to work yoj don't have it.

It is only God that has that.

God bless you sir
I really appreciate your advice, I will take the step right away.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nella(f): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2021
chinedu1408:

I will advise you to start drawing closer to God through Bible reading and taking your prayer life seriously, ..then he will slowly begin to reveal to you who you truly are .

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nella:

I just checked my mail and didn't see it, sorry, just send your details directly to tfynella1@gmail.com

God bless smiley
Thanks my sister. The Lord who owes no one, will return to you to bless you.
As you give to the orphans, your children shall never be orphans. You shall be alive to raise your children yourself. And, the provisions you need shall be provided at all times.
I celebrate you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nella(f): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Anas09:

Thanks my sister. The Lord who owes no one, will return to you to bless you.
As you give to the orphans, your children shall never be orphans. You shall be alive to raise your children yourself. And, the provisions you need shall be provided at all times.
I celebrate you.

Amen.
God bless you too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 313
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.