Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810979 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by pdozie: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
CharlyG1:

Yes... By the grace of God. I already shared this; about a worldwide death or catastrophe to happen in 2020.. I pray the Lord gives more revelation on this.

But there's something else I heard in a revelation few years ago. I'm not sure if it's to happen in year 2020, but it was about China rising up to be extremely powerful and wicked.

I got this some few years ago and wrote it down somewhere.. I'll have to do a thorough check to see where I wrote this because I don't remember most of the revelation at this time.

At this moment, I wish everyone a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.. Everyone on this thread will live to see the end of year 2020 and many many more years to come in Jesus Name... Amen!

God bless us all cheesy

This was December 25, 2019 revelation or prophecy. Wow!!

Thereafter Corona virus and China happened...

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Sanguine:

*Smiles. Did you call me?

I totally appreciate your yieldedness and passionate zeal for God and his kingdom. The Lord that sees all things will raise help for you and reward all of your labour.

Amen!
Amen to the Lord Jesus.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by greencard: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Abeg who get any spiritual update about the fate of Nigeria??

All I kept seeing was Fulani killing and going on rampage

I don tire to see Fulani for dream

This days I ask God for more personal things, but how can one enjoy personal things when the environment one live in is not save undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nephilim: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
greencard:
Abeg who get any spiritual update about the fate of Nigeria??

All I kept seeing was Fulani killing and going on rampage

I don tire to see Fulani for dream

This days I ask God for more personal things, but how can one enjoy personal things when the environment one live in is not save undecided
keep praying for the peace of Jerusalem (Nigeria)

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
God has taught me a new dimension of authority and power in Him through Christ.

By the grace of God, I'll share this message by the weekend.

Man is like God... a sovereign being under A Sovereign God. Like God, man can speak things to life, with authority from God.

Man is given authority to rule over the earth, but not just the earth, but also over ALL the powers of darkness.

Man is the most powerful being on earth IF man has the Spirit of God in him and knows how to use his God-given authority.

By Saturday, I'll share a message on this.

I pray that the Lord helps me to be available. Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AyobamiIsaac12: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
CharlyG1:
God has taught me a new dimension of authority and power in Him through Christ.

By the grace of God, I'll share this message by the weekend.

Man is like God... a sovereign being under A Sovereign God. Like God, man can speak things to life, with authority from God.

Man is given authority to rule over the earth, but not just the earth, but also over ALL the powers of darkness.

Man is the most powerful being on earth IF man has the Spirit of God in him and knows how to use his God-given authority.

By Saturday, I'll share a message on this.

I pray that the Lord helps me to be available. Amen.
I pray you'll be available to share.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
I pray you'll be available to share.

By His grace Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Let no one be deceived. What you sow, you will reap.

Miracle money does not exist with God. The so-called prophet that commands angels to credit people's bank account is of questionable character. That latest act is either magic money or a scam.

Jesus already told us ''By their fruits, you shall know them''.

Does it always have to be about money? Is the kingdom of God about money or wealth?

Jesus said ''When you ask something in my Name, it will be given to you'', When you knock on the door, it will be open to you''.

In other words, PRAY.

By praying we fellowship with the Father. We learn to wait on Him. We build faith in long-suffering, and we become better-molded children of God, who can trust God and depend wholly on Him. Most of us are going through some tough times. God knows about it but He wants us to learn to lean on Him and pray and wait. In due time, you will see the blessing.

Abraham had to wait for many years even after the promise of Isaac. The disciples had to wait for the Holy Ghost (Acts 4:31)(Luke 24:49).

If you want to know what true Christianity is all about.. It's about LONG-SUFFERING. Waiting on God. Holding Him close.

Miracle money by Apostle Suleman is not the type that glorifies God, but man.
And who even commands angels? Man or God?

It's hilarious for a person to claim they can command angels to share money. That's magic or witchcraft if the commanding is real. Because the person would be commanding demons, not angels.

Angels are under the direct authority of God. If you see an angel in His true form, you won't even have the strength to do any commanding. They even have authority over man here on earth.. as you can see in the case of Zachariah becoming dumb etc. Angels are representatives of God.

It's high time we opened our eyes to understand that anyone can preach, but that doesn't necessarily make them a child of God. False prophets have it in them to lift a particular scripture in the Bible, twist it for their own benefit, and then sell it to the people for a bad intent. 2 Peter 2:1

Miracle money will not just appear in your bank account if you command an angel to credit your account. God will have to impress it upon a person's heart to send you money. And sometimes you'll even have to ask that person.

Let us be careful. We are in the last days.

I am very angry in my spirit. I hold God to His words, that He will judge false prophets, and this year will not pass them by. Amen!
It doesn't matter how popular a person is. It doesn't matter if anyone here attends that person's ministry. Everyone will stand before God to give an account of themselves. God didn't promise anyone 100 years or 80 years. Though He has promised His children long life but He can take any person at any time. I know this about God... a person who leads others into a snare will quickly be cut down by God, for their cups get quickly full and judgment is pronounced from Heaven.

God will judge.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by azammi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
I remembered this dreams I was having last year

In my dreams I’ll see a man not a particular face (I suspect an homosexual spirit) always trying to rape me . It was really bad because anytime he tried it I always end up killing him in the dream , I was always stronger in the dream which is surprising because when all those demons de won beat me I go run like thief but when that homosexual spirit come to rape me I’ll make sure I kill him . I no de like fight em for long , I go just find way make sure say he die . And he always comes with a twin , Sometimes this twin will be a male or female not identical tho but I know there twins (don’t know how) . so whenever i kill d Homo spirit the other twin will start crying and threatening me but I won’t even mind him or her , police everywhere will be looking for me only to find me then do nothing.The whole town will be talking about it but won’t know it’s me .

So I was wondering if d spirit had succeeded so naso I for turn Gay or Homosexual grin abi dem get another plan?. This thing started when I give my life to Christ last year , the early stages, tho I haven’t experienced it again . grin . God pass devil .

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by saintfaculty(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
CharlyG1:

By His grace Amen.

Bro charlyG... What can you say about someone using witchcraft to manipulating or using another's destiny and how break out from such operation?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
azammi:
I remembered this dreams I was having last year

In my dreams I’ll see a man not a particular face (I suspect an homosexual spirit) always trying to rape me . It was really bad because anytime he tried it I always end up killing him in the dream , I was always stronger in the dream which is surprising because when all those demons de won beat me I go run like thief but when that homosexual spirit come to rape me I’ll make sure I kill him . I no de like fight em for long , I go just find way make sure say he die . And he always comes with a twin , Sometimes this twin will be a male or female not identical tho but I know there twins (don’t know how) . so whenever i kill d Homo spirit the other twin will start crying and threatening me but I won’t even mind him or her , police everywhere will be looking for me only to find me then do nothing.The whole town will be talking about it but won’t know it’s me .

So I was wondering if d spirit had succeeded so naso I for turn Gay or Homosexual grin abi dem get another plan?. This thing started when I give my life to Christ last year , the early stages, tho I haven’t experienced it again . grin . God pass devil .

LoL. I love your sense of humor. You won't turn gay in Jesus Name.. Amen cheesy

Demons often work in pairs. Twins.
Demon of Anger & Murder
Demon of Envy/Bitterness & Hatred.

They are twins because they operate against a person together in one same area of that person's life.

One demon often opens the door for another to come into a person's life. In your case, the demon of homosexuality is/was working with another sexual spirit operating in either "Lust" or "Masturbation" or "Fornication" or even "Sexual fantasies" in your life. Some sexual sin in your life may have given the spirit of homosexuality the impetus to attack you.

Know what that thing/sin is and defeat it to totally keep the demons away.

I'm glad that you always defeated that spirit. Still, be watchful and do not give into any sexual sins of any sort or else the demon will come at you.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by greencard: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
CharlyG1:

Demon of Anger & Murder

They are twins because they operate against a person together in one same area of that person's life.

One demon often opens the door for another to come into a person's life. In your case, the demon of homosexuality is/was working with another sexual spirit operating in either "Lust" or "Masturbation" or "Fornication" or even "Sexual fantasies" in your life. Some sexual sin in your life may have given the spirit of homosexuality the impetus to attack you.

I'm glad that you always defeated that spirit. Still, be watchful and do not give into any sexual sins of any sort or else the demon will come at you.
very true,

Reminds me of Derek prince teachings

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by azammi(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by azammi(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
[/color]Amen Amen Amen , Fire. Thank you sir smiley , I’ll do that . Yeah it’s true about the sexual sin I guess that it’s was either Lust , sexual fantasies or Masturbation that caused it but I thank God for victory . I will do all you said . Thanks ones more [color=#550000]
CharlyG1:

Demon of Anger & Murder

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2021
You are invited....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by worldwonders: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
perezeghi:

I think you need to find out if there's an evil altar/idol that's been worshipped in your family and check if there's a significant history in success between those who serve the altar and those who don't serve it............

Let me know your findings if any....
Shalom.

I have one in my family and it has really affected our progress. How does on disconnect from it?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by naijaboy756: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2021
In a dream, I sat with a number of people. One old woman was sharing food. I was contemplating if going to collect. She then called out that those who need food should come and collect. We then queued up to collect. While on the queue, I saw a guy trying to beat the line to join but couldn't and also an old unmarried lady I know walked through the queue to another side

What could it mean People of God
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
worldwonders:

I have one in my family and it has really affected our progress. How does on disconnect from it?

(1) Believe in Jesus Christ, Believe in God Our Father.
(2) Submit yourself completely to God through His Son Jesus Christ. Repent and be born again.
(3) Give yourself to God's Word to build your faith and spirit by studying the Holy Book and any good christian literature that will edify your spirit.
(3) Give yourself to fasting/prayer and desire the outpouring and infilling of the Holy Spirit on you.
(4) You can get prayer points from studying the Scripture and tailor them to fit your situation as the Spirit of God grants you knowledge and enlightens your understanding. 2Chronicles 32:7-8;20-21; Proverbs 21:7,18a; Deuteronomy 4:29; Psalm 101:8; Isaiah 34:5; Psalm 89:9; 20-24; Denounce every satanic link or evil convenant working against you, your progress,your health,your well being, your prosperity. Release Holy Ghost fire on every strongholds of the enemy. Psalm 65:9; Isaiah 60:1-3-22; Proverbs 10; Jeremiah 1:19; Ephesians 1:15-22; Psalm 104:28b; 68:1-6; Isaiah 59:2c; Leviticus 26:9; Psalm 91:1; 2 Corinthians 3:17; Proverbs 11:21; 20:8; Ecc 3:14; Job 20:15-29; Isaiah 54:15-17; 43:25;49:25-26; 59:19b; 31:3-5; Luke 28:27; Ephesians 1:3-10; Acts 4:12; Jeremiah 10:8b,15a,5a,5c,; Isaiah 41:24a,24b,29...….…

(5) If you're not married and in any kind of sexual sins......I advice you to repent totally and abstain from such and every other sin.
(6) Do not rely on your human strength. Rely on God's strength for the battle is not of flesh and blood.
(7) Do not be discouraged. Find a Bible believing church and attend one if you're not attending any at the moment. Open your heart to God and to His working miracles He will do in your life.
(cool You can always reach out to me here or any other channels we may agree on as time goes on as you make progress in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ObaKlaz: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
@CharlyG1 Hi, bro Charly! I would like to send you a mail, PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
madprophet:
You are invited....

less than 12 hours to go.....

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
CharlyG1:

Miracle money does not exist with God. The so-called prophet that commands angels to credit people's bank account is of questionable character. That latest act is either magic money or a scam.

Does it always have to be about money? Is the kingdom of God about money or wealth?

Jesus said ''When you ask something in my Name, it will be given to you'', When you knock on the door, it will be open to you''.

In other words, PRAY.

By praying we fellowship with the Father. We learn to wait on Him. We build faith in long-suffering, and we become better-molded children of God, who can trust God and depend wholly on Him. Most of us are going through some tough times. God knows about it but He wants us to learn to lean on Him and pray and wait. In due time, you will see the blessing.

Abraham had to wait for many years even after the promise of Isaac. The disciples had to wait for the Holy Ghost (Acts 4:31)(Luke 24:49).

If you want to know what true Christianity is all about.. It's about LONG-SUFFERING. Waiting on God. Holding Him close.

It's hilarious for a person to claim they can command angels to share money. That's magic or witchcraft if the commanding is real. Because the person would be commanding demons, not angels.

Angels are under the direct authority of God. If you see an angel in His true form, you won't even have the strength to do any commanding. They even have authority over man here on earth.. as you can see in the case of Zachariah becoming dumb etc. Angels are representatives of God.

It's high time we opened our eyes to understand that anyone can preach, but that doesn't necessarily make them a child of God. False prophets have it in them to lift a particular scripture in the Bible, twist it for their own benefit, and then sell it to the people for a bad intent. 2 Peter 2:1

Miracle money will not just appear in your bank account if you command an angel to credit your account. God will have to impress it upon a person's heart to send you money. And sometimes you'll even have to ask that person.

God will judge.

Your comment brought me out. It grieves my heart to see the ridicule that many Christians have subjected themselves to, especially the black race. However, it is expected as prophesied in the Scriptures.

Anyone can derail from God if he/she turns from God and begin to walk according to his own self regardless of his/her popularity or good works. God is no respecter of persons. These sects of people needs our prayers because they can fall into errors just as any of us can be, but the efficacy of our prayers can be limited if the person involved, subconsciously, chooses not to listen. Our God is still a merciful God.

When I gave a word of knowledge concerning TB Joshua, many of his blind fellows stood to defend him. I mentioned that his cup is full. What later happened? Some even tried to bet with me. I ignored them. How foolish they were. It is pathetic how we've given much adoration to MEN and many choose to walk in darkness.

Shalom!

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Daninya33: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheNoble007:

Your comment brought me out. It grieves my heart to see the ridicule that many Christians have subjected themselves to, especially the black race. However, it is expected as prophesied in the Scriptures.

Anyone can derail from God if he/she turns from God and begin to walk according to his own self regardless of his/her popularity or good works. God is no respecter of persons. These sects of people needs our prayers, but the efficacy of our prayers can be limited if the person involved, subconsciously, chooses not to listen. Our God is still a merciful God.

When I gave a word of knowledge concerning TB Joshua, many of his blind fellows stood to defend him. I mentioned that his cup is full. What later happened? Some even tried to bet with me. I ignored them. How foolish they were. It is pathetic how we've given much adoration to MEN and many choose to walk in darkness.

Shalom!

I agree wholeheartedly with the points raised by both of you,Sirs.

I don't really have a thing about Miracle Money.Some months ago, my parents got addicted to an MOG who aired a program along that line on Strong Satellite so I decided to put a call across to him,his P.A actually picked his call.The crux of the matter was,I was asked to buy handkerchiefs which would cost me 1100k each and pay some money for some spiritual items.
I didn't bother to call again and that was the last time we watched his programs again.

Sirs, I was flabbergasted when a child of a bondwoman told some Christian women confidently that some certain pastors and prophets pay allegiance to some warlocks who neither see the sun in our city,they are reputed in northern Nigeria for their spiritual powers.Their beards are almost close to the ground.

I ask what do so called ministers stand to gain by paying allegiance to marabouts,warlocks and mallams?
Those ministers cited in the allegations have skeletons in their cupboards. Yes,some are living in adultery, bent in getting filthy Lucre's etc.
Now I know why most ministries closes up after 3 years here as only theirs remains.
Recently a family friend of ours who is a deliverance minister was murdered inside the church for speaking out boldly against the occultic practices in the church.
Things are really happening to the church in the North...

Its a pity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
The problem with Christianity in Africa is that majority give too much reverence to men of God, they place them on the same pedestal with God almighty albeit unknowingly, that is why the Bible will say one thing, the MOG will say another thing and people would follow the man of God, or else how do you explain people swallowing snakes and drinking fuel, or pastors sleeping with members, it's because of where the men of God have been placed in the heart of the members.

My personal Experience - we went out for Church evangelism, and in the course of praying I think I must have said something really personal to one man and his son, I was so surprised the way they were answering "Yes pastor" to everything I was telling them, with all humility and reverence, they probably thought I saw something in the spirit realm, whereas I no see jack grin if I had asked them to do anything at that point, they would have complied.

My point is we should read the Bible and act on what we have read, focus more on a personal relationship with God in holiness and sincererity, you will be amazed at how God will show himself to you.

On judgement day God will not ask the name of your church or pastor, it will be what and why you took the actions you took while on earth.
On a lighter note you may be surprised to see your pastor on that day sweating profusely while answering questions.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
TheNoble007:

Anyone can derail from God if he/she turns from God and begin to walk according to his own self regardless of his/her popularity or good works. God is no respecter of persons. These sects of people needs our prayers because they can fall into errors just as any of us can be, but the efficacy of our prayers can be limited if the person involved, subconsciously, chooses not to listen. Our God is still a merciful God.

Shalom!

God bless you Noble. Your words are true. God is against the false prophets and He will keep dishing out His judgment against them as their cup(s) gets full. Please continue to let your light shine, do not hide it for any reason whatsoever.

Stay blessed.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Daninya33:

I agree wholeheartedly with the points raised by both of you,Sirs.

I don't really have a thing about Miracle Money.Some months ago, my parents got addicted to an MOG who aired a program along that line on Strong Satellite so I decided to put a call across to him,his P.A actually picked his call.The crux of the matter was,I was asked to buy handkerchiefs which would cost me 1100k each and pay some money for some spiritual items.
I didn't bother to call again and that was the last time we watched his programs again.

Sirs, I was flabbergasted when a child of a bondwoman told some Christian women confidently that some certain pastors and prophets pay allegiance to some warlocks who neither see the sun in our city,they are reputed in northern Nigeria for their spiritual powers.Their beards are almost close to the ground.

I ask what do so called ministers stand to gain by paying allegiance to marabouts,warlocks and mallams?
Those ministers cited in the allegations have skeletons in their cupboards. Yes,some are living in adultery, bent in getting filthy Lucre's etc.
Now I know why most ministries closes up after 3 years here as only theirs remains.
Recently a family friend of ours who is a deliverance minister was murdered inside the church for speaking out boldly against the occultic practices in the church.
Things are really happening to the church in the North...

Its a pity.

God bless you for your contribution. By their fruits, you shall know them. It's good that you can discern, but what about those who cannot?

Discernment is very essential, especially in these days. And people need to get to know God and His Word for themselves and stop putting man before God.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
trueking:
The problem with Christianity in Africa is that majority give too much reverence to men of God, they place them on the same pedestal with God almighty albeit unknowingly, that is why the Bible will say one thing, the MOG will say another thing and people would follow the man of God, or else how do you explain people swallowing snakes and drinking fuel, or pastors sleeping with members, it's because of where the men of God have been placed in the heart of the members.

My personal Experience - we went out for Church evangelism, and in the course of praying I think I must have said something really personal to one man and his son, I was so surprised the way they were answering "Yes pastor" to everything I was telling them, with all humility and reverence, they probably thought I saw something in the spirit realm, whereas I no see jack grin if I had asked them to do anything at that point, they would have complied.

My point is we should read the Bible and act on what we have read, focus more on a personal relationship with God in holiness and sincererity, you will be amazed at how God will show himself to you.

On judgement day God will not ask the name of your church or pastor, it will be what and why you took the actions you took while on earth.
On a lighter note you may be surprised to see your pastor on that day sweating profusely while answering questions.

Hahaha.. The last line made me laugh grin
But it's very true. I have crossed paths with occult pastors before, whom I never knew were such until God exposed them all.
One of them got badly exposed that the whole church found out and fled in one single day.

God knows His own and He will expose those who are not His by His judgement. It is true that everyone must know God for themselves. But it's sad that people glorify man now instead of God. Wasn't there a popular ''man of God'' that boasted to slap a witch? Oh, how everyone laughed and glittered in the pride and arrogance of their ''pastor''.

I wonder how that helps that witch in deliverance. Being a Deliverance/Warfare Prophet, I know for a fact that a slap does nothing to the one who needs deliverance. You only hurt the person (and soothe your ego) and not the demon. And if the ''witch'' in question doesn't want deliverance or has offended you, why slap the person at all? There's so much deceit going on it makes me sick, I want to puke. And when these deceits are exposed to the world, some people will be disgusted and turn away from such pastors. But some will always have an excuse to keep following that pastor when they should be following Jesus instead.

The word I hate the most today among Christians is ''G.O''. A man being the General Overseer of a church of God?
If a man Oversees the whole church, then what does God do? Who has the church in the first place? The man or Jesus?

Whoever coined that name ''G.O''.... may God locate them and question them profusely.
Such titles give men too much power and ego and have raised them higher than God in the imaginations of their congregation.

I only pity those who still would not hear even after the whole truth is exposed. Truth cannot hide for too long. It will always come into the Light. If you want to know God and allow Him to use you, you must be blunt with His Truth. No need to mince words. ''Truth'' will always be said here on this thread. And the kingdom of darkness will not prevail. Amen

God bless you all.

13 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
CharlyG1:

God bless you Noble. Your words are true. God is against the false prophets and He will keep dishing out His judgment against them as their cup(s) gets full. Please continue to let your light shine, do not hide it for any reason whatsoever.

Stay blessed.

Thank you. Nevertheless, I should say that Apostle Suleiman does not belong to the league of occultist of the late TB Joshua and many others.. He is just on the verge of erring, and he should be stopped by prayers for him if he would hearken. God told me that his major problem is his mouth, I have shared this long time ago. And the mouth that has not been tamed and pruned by God is very dangerous.

Shalom!

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DarkWritings: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
TheNoble007:

Thank you. Nevertheless, I should say that Apostle Suleiman does not belong to the league of occultist of the late TB Joshua and many others.. He is just on the verge of erring, and he should be stopped by prayers for him if he would hearken. God told me that his major problem is his mouth, I have shared this long time ago. And the mouth that has not been tamed and pruned by God is very dangerous.

Shalom!

pray for him to tamed its libido!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 1:34am On Aug 24, 2021
@ CharlyG1 the Lord is your strength, the deliverance ministry is one of the major battle fronts in Christianity,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Maestro21: 4:16am On Aug 24, 2021
CharlyG1:

In other words, PRAY.

I am very angry in my spirit. I hold God to His words, that He will judge false prophets, and this year will not pass them by. Amen!
It doesn't matter how popular a person is. It doesn't matter if anyone here attends that person's ministry. Everyone will stand before God to give an account of themselves. God didn't promise anyone 100 years or 80 years. Though He has promised His children long life but He can take any person at any time. I know this about God... a person who leads others into a snare will quickly be cut down by God, for their cups get quickly full and judgment is pronounced from Heaven.

God will judge.

Have you ever watched the programme "Wonders without Numbers" from beginning to the end? Not just a snippet but the whole programme? If you have not, you have no authority to make any statement on it.

Just reading what you posted here, I know for sure that you have never watched it. A man of God should not be given to hearsay and gossip. Sit down with the word, fellowship with the spirit, ask him questions and you will be surprised what he will let you know.

Do not get carried away in your own hype. You will fall into errors faster than the people you hope to correct. Some of the things you have up here are not scripture - angels being given authority over men? What bible verses posit that? But you see people who are of the flesh cheering you on. Be very careful.

I know your heart means well but very well-meaning people are in error today. The opposite of truth is not a lie all the time. Satan just needs to pervert it a little and he has you where he wants you.

Stick to what God has called you to do and leave other men and what God has told them to him.

Watch and pray. Be blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Maestro21: 4:20am On Aug 24, 2021
TheNoble007:

Shalom!

I pity you because you think you are right but how wrong you are on this issue.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2021
Maestro21:

I pity you because you think you are right but how wrong you are on this issue.

Young man. If you could read my writings with unbiased eyes, you will not have pity, but will rather channel your intercession to Apostle Suleiman. Everyone needs prayers at this time. The great Apostle Paul needed it so much in his life time.

Do not be blind. Anyone can fall into doctrinal error. In fact, the higher the anointing on a man's life, the greater the tendency. I know your Pastor well, I have given him personal prophecy which was fulfilled and I made a statement here separating him from the many lots of wolves in sheep clothing of today.

Focus on money, shouldn't be the preaching of today. If Christianity is all about money, then there is no point in being a Christian. One can be rich without Jesus. Look at the richest men we have in the world today. Are the Christians? I guess you know the answer. Obtaining true wealth, has it's natural laws and anyone can be rich who follows these laws. But the focus on money in the church today, is the gospel of Mammon, and not the gospel of Christ Jesus.

Shalom!

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.