Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots (50661 Views)

Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) / Korede Bello Shares Morning Flight Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by Nicepoker(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
pretydiva:
The pilots r so cute kiss
ladies and looks.

1 Like

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Very unprofessional for the pilots, they should be sacked.
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by FOREXMART(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
hope they will grant me access to the cockpit on my next flight. Awon werey. Not hating..... just saying.
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by Pangea: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
benedictnsi:
Olamide that thing no be G-wagon ooo... grin no use say you be celebrity go press any button WEH you see oooo...... If not, you no go like where una go land..... Flight 317 weh loss that time for Indonesia go get hope for where una dey grin

grin grin grin
This your words remind me of Dexter's sister - DeeDee in Dexter's Laboratory grin
Dexter: DeeDee don't touch anything!
DeeDee : "Oooooooh, what does this button do?".
And DeeDee goes ahead to push the button - kaboom!
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by omoladeazeez: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
omoladeazeezpost=39572471:
Caption

Captain Moh x captain Matthew be the flyest @captmoh ... Touch down gidi

source https://instagram.com/p/9iXHIUOLH2/?taken-by=baddosneh
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by five5star(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b[b][/b] kai sum pple r just too ignorant.........hu told u say nah only pilots fi enter d cockpit? Shey dem flight attendants no dey enter?...........sum pple just like to dey mouth wash evrytin
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
This could get these pilots fired....
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by abiolasogey(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
pretydiva:
The pilots r so cute kiss
ashewogrin
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by haywire07(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Who gave him access? I repeat ,who gave him access?

1 Like

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by zubby29(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Shld anyone other than the pilots be in the cockpit?
na sack dey hungry dem
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by justmi1: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
That looks more like a video shoot to me...those guys dont look like they can move a plane
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
emmayayodeji:
Singer olamide?? grin them don turn olamide to singer no be rapper again haha... na true ohh the nigga no dey rap again

Nobody dey buy rap album nah. Na una cause am.
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Wait a minute... One of the pilots has DARK shades on?

Predictable. Any guy who's seemingly RICH always looks CUTE to you girls, including OSHIOMOLE.
u wan say d dark shade go prevent him from navigating well in traffic shey?
grin
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by ademusiwa7: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Any teacher inside the country of western Nigeria who teach that our country is Nigeria. You will end up like kwara state teachers. With no salary.. Because state pays salary. And if the people are paying g their taxes to Nigeria a different country . you will have no salary by the end of the month . you most likely each your student about the country of western Nigeria so that they can pay their taxes to you

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/Kayode-Odeyemi-1-300x300.jpg[/img]
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by charlie009: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Arik airline nice one
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by engrhorla(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Perfectwazobia:
Noted.

Pilot wearing dark shade how does he want to see the runway ,the other pilot too is on recommended lens. This one na serious matter .

Pilots are normal people like you and i.

Moreso, they travel with their personal effects

So, they could have wone the shades for the photo-shoot session
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by omooba969(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Under any circumstance, Olamide is not supposed to be there(cockpit); that's a security breach unless it's a video shoot.

9ja people and recklessness are like '55', amazingly you still find some admiring such because it's Olamide. cool
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by Chinwem(f): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
All the pilots I know are handsome cheesy
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by darea18: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Okay nah
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by engrelvis(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
this na photoshop abeg.
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by emmayayodeji(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
janellemonae:

Nobody dey buy rap album nah. Na una cause am.
na who no dey rap again... . am vectors number one fan! dah nigga has bars for days and hes fan base is also increasing. i think olamide i running outa talent thats what i think.... smiley
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by amanze15(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Arik air angry
Nice shot badoo cool
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
kazzonline:

Cool pictures!! But shii like dis get pilots fired!!!

I read a story on nairaland wia two foreign pilots wia fired for exact sane reasons

Whatever!!!

Pilots can never be joblesss, you dont want me here,they want me there...
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
naso plane dey crash.. Piloting a flight and fidgeting with gadgets
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by chachauche(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
nice pix just hope he won't be there during take off
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by MrCork: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
benedictnsi:
Olamide that thing no be G-wagon ooo... grin no use say you be celebrity go press any button WEH you see oooo...... If not, you no go like where una go land..... Flight 317 weh loss that time for Indonesia go get hope for where una dey grin

^^^^envy n jelosy..(typikal nigerIa)..this is exactly why u homebase people will all ways be 50years bakward!!(no ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by lebete3000: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Perfectwazobia:
Noted.

Pilot wearing dark shade how does he want to see the runway ,the other pilot too is on recommended lens. This one na serious matter .

The rate of unseriousness is too much in d country man. bunch of grown kids.
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by MrCork: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
...yo so call olamindy paid his dues (did his homework) whicj waz y he took nIce pictures wit the pilot.....great arrist.....but insted...nairaland haters tweet from under mango tress..hatin like lost shepards.. ! (No ofeeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by seangy4konji: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hope say u no suck cock inside that cockpit
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by nanizle(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Perfectwazobia:
Noted.

Pilots do wear special shades when flying....

Shebi u no say sun go dey shine direct for dier eyes?

Abi u no want make dem see runway at all? grin

Dem even get special designer line for their shades. "Aviator Shades/sunglasses".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviator_sunglasses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction / Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option / Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.