Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots (50667 Views)

Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) / Korede Bello Shares Morning Flight Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by Sanchase: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
I will never fly Arik again, this is so unprofessional !!!
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by benedictnsi(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^envy n jelosy..(typikal nigerIa)..this is exactly why u homebase people will all ways be 50years bakward!!(no ofeense) undecided

See your English abi na hinglish grin

Anyway, wah Eva, Olamide is my favorite and I can never get jealous about his success you hear You talked about homebase now remind me where you are at the moment You also talked about backwards pls how gar about your life Anyway just like you said........ No offence. U na my guy for NL sha grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by MrCork: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
benedictnsi:

See your English abi na hinglish grin

Anyway, wah Eva, Olamide is my favorite and I can never get jealous about his success you hear You talked about homebase now remind me where you are at the moment You also talked about backwards pls how gar about your life Anyway just like you said........ No offence. U na my guy for NL sha grin

...bro I dont mean to so und rude but hombase guys r bush.. I lie?.....u people all ways seem to no people dont even no u.... I lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Olamide baddest guy eva liveth
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by benedictnsi(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
MrCork:

...bro I dont mean to so und rude but hombase guys r bush.. I lie?.....u people all ways seem to no people dont even no u.... I lie? undecided

Do me a favour my nigga..... Just shatap grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by adaxxy: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
benedictnsi:
Olamide that thing no be G-wagon ooo... grin no use say you be celebrity go press any button WEH you see oooo...... If not, you no go like where una go land..... Flight 317 weh loss that time for Indonesia go get hope for where una dey grin
yes and only the companys staff with Identification card and Nigerian civil aviation authority persons are allowed to be in the cockpit.
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by adaxxy: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
MrCork:

You ...didn't I warn you many times not to speak this your rubbish English,
Grownup like you with all these grammatical blunder even primaries speaks better than you rubbish English and you still feel cool with it despite your environment,
Hmmm I tire for you oo
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by MrCork: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
adaxxy:
You ...didn't I warn you many times not to speak this your rubbish English,
Grownup like you with all these grammatical blunder even primaries speaks better than you rubbish English and you still feel cool with it despite your environment,
Hmmm I tire for you oo

..correcktion. ..bro I gots pounds sterlin..u dont..ma advisse..GO BAK TO BED !! (No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by adaxxy: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
MrCork:

..correcktion. ..bro I gots pounds sterlin..u dont..ma advisse..GO BAK TO BED !! (No ofeense) angry
its correction and not correcktion you idiooooo..t,
With all your pounds sterlings you can't even afford private tutor big fooo.ooool.
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by bronzegoddess(f): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
yemi4ui:

Na so dem teach u. Ignorance bad gan.
pls tell me what I'm ignorant of
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by bronzegoddess(f): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
adaxxy:
its correction and not correcktion you idiooooo..t,
With all your pounds sterlings you can't even afford private tutor big fooo.ooool.

Dude...that's mr corck, he's not to be taken seriously. Don't you know?
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by pus23: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
angry shocked[size=28pt]Any teacher inside the country of western Nigeria who teach that our country is Nigeria. You will end up like kwara state teachers. living on the street. With no salary.. Because all salary is paid inside the country of Western nigeria. if no money, nobody pay you salary. And if the people are paying g their taxes to Nigeria a different country . you will have no salary by the end of the month . you most teach your student about the country of western Nigeria so that they can pay their taxes only to western Nigeria

You are all going to be living on the street if you teach children that their country is Nigeria. You most tell them, their country is the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Independent day of the country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria November 15th 1957

[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3006435_untitle_jpeg5631c84e7af66394ded64b08ef0ded34

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/Kayode-Odeyemi-1-300x300.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt41cj75sbnk5.62a5b67f.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-czYe7SKq0bE/VYIyRhKx1PI/AAAAAAAAjXo/NEgpH63jJT8/s1600/man%2Bdead%2Blagos%2Bpark.jpeg[/img]
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by harry509: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
viviangist5:
Caption

Captain Moh x captain Matthew be the flyest @captmoh ... Touch down gidi

source https://instagram.com/p/9iXHIUOLH2/?taken-by=baddosneh
hmmmM! Pilot wit dark shade, and d oda 1 wit lens. Well mayb they jst kame newly. Dis Olamide slf. kiss
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by yemi4ui(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
bronzegoddess:

No offense given or intended. It's jst to tell u what u may nt knw. Hope we r clear on dis.

Now to d topics.

U r allowed to go inside d cockpit when d plane has touch down and clear off d runway. nd from what I observed from d pic, the plane has touch down or still in d process of taking off. Either way, the plane is on d ground. Why u may nt b allowed to go inside d during flight is

(1) There is no too mch room to accommodate more ppl other than d pilot n co-pilot. In some large aircraft there r space for Navigator/communication man. Some times onboard technicians. In some aircraft smaller aircraft u can't even stand upright in d cockpit. Every space available is occupied some Hw with equipments or supplies.

(2) During flight u might disrupt the flight or touch some important buttons or switches. Dis engage auto pilot or extend d landing gear. e.t.c.

(3) U might want to hijack the aircraft. Jst kidding any way grin cool wink . But it does happen.

(4) during flight u will nt knw dat d pilot r sleeping. because honestly pilots do sleep during flight. All dey do is take off and land. Auto pilot does the rest.

(5) And so many more reason.

Dnt mind my English composition. Ain't into English. I'm an engineering student

1 Like

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by yemi4ui(m): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Dnt mind my English composition. Ain't into English. I'm an engineering student.
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by adepiero: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Shld anyone other than the pilots be in the cockpit?
Was thinking the same thing.

This kind of thing happened recently in a foreign country and the pilots were dismissed but in Nigeria its publicity and alternative advertisement undecided
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by petengine(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Perfectwazobia:
Noted.

Pilot wearing dark shade how does he want to see the runway ,the other pilot too is on recommended lens. This one na serious matter .
pilots have special sunglasses they wear most time they fly in order to shade their eyes from sun rays @ 35000 feet.
FYI: every pilot have this special sunglass
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by petengine(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
When you think of pilots and sunglasses , aviator glasses probably come to mind. However, these aren’t the only types of sunglasses worn by pilots. Choosing the right sunglasses is important for any pilot and helps them to effectively fly their plane, protect their eyes and ensure a safe trip for all onboard. Why Do Pilots Need Sunglasses? Sunglasses are important for everyone, but especially for pilots. The atmosphere protects the earth from much of the sun’s harsh radiation. Airplanes fly in the upper levels of the Earth’s atmosphere and are exposed to much higher levels of solar radiation. Exposure to UV rays increases 5% for every 1,000 feet of altitude. Pilots need to wear sunglasses to protect their eyes from the sun, to help them effectively fly and to provide an added layer of protection should something happen to the plane. For example sunglasses might protect a pilot’s eyes from debris if a bird were to hit the windshield.

1 Like

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by iukpe: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
KEEP CALM. THESE PLANES ARE BUILT TO FLY THEMSELVES. PILOTS ARE LIKE FLIGHT SUPERVISORS.

1 Like

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by Chicagoesontop: 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by petengine(m): 12:18am On Nov 02, 2015
iukpe:
KEEP CALM. THESE PLANES ARE BUILT TO FLY THEMSELVES. PILOTS ARE LIKE FLIGHT SUPERVISORS.
not when u are flying without instruments
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by astute07(f): 12:29am On Nov 02, 2015
benedictnsi:
Olamide that thing no be G-wagon ooo... grin no use say you be celebrity go press any button WEH you see oooo...... If not, you no go like where una go land..... Flight 317 weh loss that time for Indonesia go get hope for where una dey grin

Lolzzzz u got me cracking my ribs out; this late
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by benedictnsi(m): 6:13am On Nov 02, 2015
astute07:

Lolzzzz u got me cracking my ribs out; this late
Lol gringrin seeing you laugh is my hobby
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by bronzegoddess(f): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2015
yemi4ui:

No offense given or intended. It's jst to tell u what u may nt knw. Hope we r clear on dis.

Now to d topics.

U r allowed to go inside d cockpit when d plane has touch down and clear off d runway. nd from what I observed from d pic, the plane has touch down or still in d process of taking off. Either way, the plane is on d ground. Why u may nt b allowed to go inside d during flight is

(1) There is no too mch room to accommodate more ppl other than d pilot n co-pilot. In some large aircraft there r space for Navigator/communication man. Some times onboard technicians. In some aircraft smaller aircraft u can't even stand upright in d cockpit. Every space available is occupied some Hw with equipments or supplies.

(2) During flight u might disrupt the flight or touch some important buttons or switches. Dis engage auto pilot or extend d landing gear. e.t.c.

(3) U might want to hijack the aircraft. Jst kidding any way grin cool wink . But it does happen.

(4) during flight u will nt knw dat d pilot r sleeping. because honestly pilots do sleep during flight. All dey do is take off and land. Auto pilot does the rest.

(5) And so many more reason.

Dnt mind my English composition. Ain't into English. I'm an engineering student

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by adedayourt(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Shld anyone other than the pilots be in the cockpit?

dey allow ppke take a look ones dey are on xcusion lipsrsealed

plus said plain aint in d air

1 Like

Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by adaxxy: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2015
yemi4ui:

Dnt mind my English composition. Ain't into English. I'm an engineering student.
The picture was taken on ground because they were still on ground ,
Phones will be completely turn off for the duration of the flight and if it was not turned off the frequency on the phone will affect the communication system between the cockpit crew and the control tower,
Because the aircraft can not go higher than
37,000fts
Between and 37,000fts your phone can still pick
up network within that range.
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by bronzegoddess(f): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2015
adedayourt:

dey allow ppke take a look ones dey are on xcusion lipsrsealed
plus said plain aint in d air
is olamide on excursion?
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by yemi4ui(m): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong

Wow. Wrong hw?
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by dwesternmall: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by adedayourt(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2015
bronzegoddess:
is olamide on excursion?

Yes
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by petengine(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong
He is very correct. I doubt u have any knowledge of airplanes.
Re: Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots by petengine(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong
He is very correct. I doubt u have any knowledge of airplanes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide / Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos / Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.