Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding (2574 Views)

After Our 2nd Child, My Hubby Gave Me Ultimatum To Fix My Sagging B00bs Or He... / Mother And Child In Boobs Contest / Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by mubarak001(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2015
It is a principle I have observed over the years and that led mi to take my pen to write a book concerning the above topic.
Check every family you have encountered, you can attest that every child carrying a 2nd child identity (either d 2nd son/daughter, 2nd before d last, or 2nd in a family) always do exceptionally well. 2nd is symbolic and spiritual.
This can be validated using Bible principles of Jacob and Esau, Joseph and his brothers, John and Jesus, 1st disciples and Paul, Abraham and Isaac (Israel; neva came during Abraham's generation until 2nd generation) 2nd bout of Job, Saul and David, and many more.

If you belong to 2nd position, judiciously savor the opportunity and convert it to ur advantage.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by WebSurfer(m): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2015
very true
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2015
So romantic undecided
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by defendedvictim(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2015
Ok...now waiting for a 3rd born to come with his/her hypothesis
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by Braaad: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2015
post=39573397:
It is a principle I have observed over the years and that led mi to take my pen to write a book concerning the above topic...

If you belong to 2nd position, judiciously savor the opportunity and convert it to ur advantage.

It all depends on how you see it... I've heard people talk about it. But what I believe is that every child has a gift, some make use of their gift than others. God did not create anybody for nothing. Find your purpose in life, and you will be happy.
Your use of 'bible principle' is not well strengthened... If you remember, Joseph you mentioned was not a 2nd child. And I wonder why you compare Jesus and John. David was not a 2nd child...pls always get your facts right. God himself has regards for every firstborn that opens the womb. Think about Jesus, Samuel, Solomon, and other firstborn you know in real life.
Your argument should have been that there are challenges encountered in being a firstborn. Some are spiritual and others are not.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by IamLEGEND1: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2015
so I take it all ur siblings dey underperform

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by adaksbullet: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mmmm evritin op is say Is lieangry am second burn on our aos and whot op is writ is nort meangryangryangry........

1 Like

Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by mubarak001(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Braaad:

It all depends on how you see it... I've heard people talk about it. But what I believe is that every child has a gift, some make use of their gift than others. God did not create anybody for nothing. Find your purpose in life, and you will be happy.
Your use of 'bible principle' is not well strengthened... If you remember, Joseph you mentioned was not a 2nd child. And I ife.
Your argument should have been that there are challenges encountered in being a firstborn. Some are spiritual and others are not.

I understood u perfectly bt u re yet to discover my angle. Literally, the 1st king of Israel was Saul while David was d 2nd. John and Jesus were cousin, John as an elder cousin, hence, John came b4 Jesus. 1st disciples ws the 12 while Paul came thereafta...wch mk Paul a 2nd disciple in d school of disciple ship. Joseph was d 2nd to d last...2nd ws involved.
Conclusively, both 2nd child/position is what my intent addressed. I actually posted dis to receive criticism from nooks and cranny, and then use it to develop d piece b4 publishing.
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by Laveda(f): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mtcheeeeew. . Dem follow follow undecided grin
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by scribble: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
MzMayD:
So romantic undecided

He's referring to Gods romance via blessings upon the second born but your carnal mind could not see it
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by mubarak001(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
adaksbullet:
Mmmm evritin op is say Is lieangry am second burn on our aos and whot op is writ is nort meangryangryangry........

The truth is that it might not be now bt somehow, it is actually falling into place whn u think its falling apart. Jacob was a cheat and all that bt wt hapened thereafta? Joseph; it didn't looklike it for him until something happened.
Then, it depends on ur desire...u shall ve wt u so desire whn u pray and believe...

I will like to have your name and keep u in my archive for afta a couple of mths...I wud want to knw ur status and thought. I will not be surprised what you wud ve bcome.
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by mubarak001(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Laveda:
Mtcheeeeew. . Dem follow follow undecided grin

It is natural but coincidental.
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by mubarak001(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
scribble:

He's referring to Gods romance via blessings upon the second born but your carnal mind could not see it

We all have different perspective of things..that's y life is balanced.
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by mubarak001(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
defendedvictim:

It is not an hypothesis...Bible is valid, hence d law is valid.
Jacob and Esau, Ephraim and Manasseh...am sure whn d book is out, u will get more facts.
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by defendedvictim(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
mubarak001:

It is not an hypothesis...Bible is valid, hence d law is valid.
Jacob and Esau, Ephraim and Manasseh...am sure whn d book is out, u will get more facts.
Its not in every family bro. N even biblically, Jesus was the first, John d baptist was the first, David was d 8th boy...its not about ur position, it's abt wat u choose to do with d fact dat u were even born at all.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by mubarak001(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
defendedvictim:
Its not in every family bro. N even biblically, Jesus was the first, John d baptist was the first, David was d 8th boy...its not about ur position, it's abt wat u choose to do with d fact dat u were even born at all.

John came b4 Jesus, check Luke 1:36-45. Elizabeth and Mary were cousins too. David and Saul were used regarding Israel...I spoke of child and position.

It is wt we choose at times bt again, whn God does otherwise, can we question Him? For there is no partial with God.
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by diamondc(f): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
teamseconddaughter#
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by defendedvictim(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
mubarak001:

John came b4 Jesus, check Luke 1:36-45. Elizabeth and Mary were cousins too. David and Saul were used regarding Israel...I spoke of child and position.

It is wt we choose at times bt again, whn God does otherwise, can we question Him? For there is no partial with God.
no partial with God; so why wil He choose d second children? Abt John coming before Jesus, then it's safe to say dat my cousin came b4 me, so I will be greater. How nice
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by mubarak001(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
defendedvictim:
no partial with God; so why wil He choose d second children? Abt John coming before Jesus, then it's safe to say dat my cousin came b4 me, so I will be greater. How nice

Rm 9;13 and Mal 1:3...said it all. So also in Gen 48:20 where Jacob did same...it is with God and who can question Him?
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
scribble:

And your dumb brain could not process that this should be in religion section. undecided
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
mubarak001:

We all have different perspective of things..that's y life is balanced.
TRUE! But accepting one's fault shouldn't be choking smiley
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by Macgreat(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
I'm thinking "is he high"
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by defendedvictim(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
mubarak001:

Rm 9;13 and Mal 1:3...said it all. So also in Gen 48:20 where Jacob did same...it is with God and who can question Him?
ok, agreed! God has mercy on who He chooses to. However, it isn't a function of being a first or second born.
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by femooshad(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
This post made me chuckle a little bit.
My Elder Sister ( the first child ) has always set the standard. Even as good as I think I am, She is better!
Your birth position doesn't make you or break you!

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by kokoA(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
defendedvictim:
3rd borns always end up smoking weed and running after anything in skirt grin
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by Braaad: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
I think I see your angle of reasoning now...that everything 'second' is better than first. Now, while you might be using this to console your self for reasons I am yet to find out, I want you to know that if second was 'better' Jesus wouldn't have referred to himself as "The First and the Last". ...should have been second and second to the last...maybe he would have been second born of all creations. I have nothing against second born though. But look for a better argument. This one is empty.
mubarak001:

I understood u perfectly bt u re yet to discover my angle. Literally, the 1st king of Israel was Saul while David was d 2nd. John and Jesus were cousin, John as an elder cousin, hence, John came b4 Jesus. 1st disciples ws the 12 while Paul came thereafta...wch mk Paul a 2nd disciple in d school of disciple ship. Joseph was d 2nd to d last...2nd ws involved.
Conclusively, both 2nd child/position is what my intent addressed. I actually posted dis to receive criticism from nooks and cranny, and then use it to develop d piece b4 publishing.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by Swissheart(f): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
2nd child actually....and I enjoyed/prefer my position before death came knocking and took the 1st.... cry cry cry....I really wish she were alive to occupy hers while I enjoy my 2nd child position jeje.#team2ndchild#
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by mubarak001(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Braaad:
I think I see your angle of reasoning now...that everything 'second' is better than first. Now, while you might be using this to console your self for reasons I am yet to find out, I want you to knowst and the Last". ...should have been second and second to the last...maybe he would have been second born of all creations. I have nothing against second born though. But look for a better argument. This one is empty.

Okay bro...no need to flog a dead horse. Maybe next time, we could be on same page. Thx for ur contributions anyway.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by mubarak001(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
MzMayD:
TRUE! But accepting one's fault shouldn't be choking smiley

That's correct,
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by denco4: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
U are correct
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by defendedvictim(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
kokoA:
3rd borns always end up smoking weed and running after anything in skirt grin
undecided
Re: 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding by scribble: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
MzMayD:
And your dumb brain could not process that this should be in religion section. undecided

I was high

(1) (2) (Reply)

U Hardly Find Black Pretty Girls In Nigeria Dis Days / My Love Letter / Woman Caught Red Handed Cheating By Husband. You Won't Believe What Happened N.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.