Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Tonyebarcanista Is The Man I Want For My Sister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista Is The Man I Want For My Sister (2249 Views)

Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again / Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right / Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is The Man I Want For My Sister by morbeta(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Then your sister will become firstlady when your Mr. Barcanister becomes President of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is The Man I Want For My Sister by laudate: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Why are people taking Panadol for what is supposed to be my headache? Am I complaining? Abeg make una carry una 'winsh' no spoil my show jare. I have the feelings that the Sis is a cutie...I can't wait o

No mind dem, jare. cheesy See some folks that want to burst a blood vessel, because a kind-hearted bloke offered you his sister's hand in marriage. Was the sister dating any one of them, in the past?? Do they know her? Or are they secretly wishing the offer was made to them?? Bad belle people. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is The Man I Want For My Sister by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2015
laudate:

No mind dem, jare. cheesy See some folks that want to burst a blood vessel, because a kind-hearted bloke offered you his sister's hand in marriage. Was the sister dating any one of them, in the past?? Do they know her? Or are they secretly wishing the offer was made to them?? Bad belle people. sad
My brother, me sef tire o. Them do bad belle enter babe matter. Abegi o...

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Questions That Needs To Be Answered Before A Biafra Country / 2016 Budget Fraud: Buhari Orders Probe; Wants Questionable Allocations Scr / Agatu-fulani Peacetalk Live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.