Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why (3817 Views)

Prophet Mohammed: Men Hospitalized For Drinking Camel Urine / Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open / Hell Is Waiting For Womens In Trousers... (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

Islam is stop lieing... sad

You may choose to remain blind if you wish. You've never considered it was just another ploy in their aim to invade Iraq and rape it's vast wealth? Maybe the same reason they lied about Saddam possessing WMD?

You may choose to continue believing that if you please, but that's just you wasting the ability to think God gave you. Come to think of it, maybe he didn't.

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 12:45am On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Lol! They did die worshipping your god(s) did they not?

Sanctuary doesn't mean that physical harm can't come to you and frankly the fact that you interprete it as such is quite funny. I also knew Christians would try to exploit that tragedy, apparently this is the shape it carries. I think it's more of a spiritual sanctuary. And btw, this shows further ignorance on your end, the verse you quoted speaks of the Ka'abah and not the whole of Mecca, the pilgrims didn't die in the Ka'abah, they died at a different site.

Where do you get these silly claims from.

Christians don't stampede on Easter Sunday (holiest day).

Jews don't stampede on Yom Kippur (holiest day).

Muslims do stampede on Hajj ("holiest" day).
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 12:53am On Nov 02, 2015
[size=14pt] 2015
September 24: A stampede during the "stoning of the devil" ritual in Mina, near Mecca, leaves at least 453 people dead and 719 injured.
September 11: 109 people are killed and hundreds injured, including many foreigners, when a crane collapses on Mecca's Grand Mosque after strong winds and heavy rain.

January 6: 76 people die when a hotel collapses in the city center.
January 12: 364 pilgrims are killed in a stampede during the stoning ritual in Mina.

January 22: Three pilgrims are crushed to death in a stampede at the stoning ceremony in Mina.

February 1: 251 people are killed in a stampede at Mina.

February 11: 14 faithful, including six women, die on the first day of the stoning ritual.

March 5: 35 pilgrims, including 23 women, die at the ritual in Mina.

April 9: More than 118 people are killed and 180 injured in a stampede at Mina.

April 15: A fire caused by a gas stove rips through a camp housing pilgrims at Mina, killing 343 and injuring around 1,500.

May 7: Three people die and 99 are injured when a fire breaks out at the Mina camp.

May 24: 270 people are killed in a stampede during the stoning, an incident authorities attribute to "record numbers" of pilgrims at the site.[/size]
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 1:00am On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

And yet you reiterate the very things I debunked. I forgot how silly it is arguing with you christians here. Im not new here, I just decided to permanently quit the charade. Lool! So NO! I'm not about to start a debate with you, because I know how it always ends. After your claims are thoroughly debunked and you have been shown your errors, two days later you shamefully bring up the same thing in a different thread.

Noooooo thank you!!!!!

How did you debunked this? You coran claimed Mecca is a blessed place and a place of guidance for mankind. And even went far in saying it's a place of safty. But history had proved this wrong. Allah as lied. Keep running away. The truth will continue to hunt you lieing muslims. .

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

Christians don't stampede on Easter Sunday (holiest day).

Jews don't stampede on Yom Kippur (holiest day).

Muslims do stampede on Hajj ("holiest" day).

Lol! Who gives a rats bum what you infidels do. You're all going to the same place grin

And Hajj is not a day btw, dumbo!

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

How did you debunked this? You coran claimed Mecca is a blessed place and a place of guidance for mankind. And even went far in saying it's a place of safty. But history had proved this wrong. Allah as lied. Keep running away. The truth will continue to hunt you lieing muslims. .

Lol! Are blind or has your stupidity reached that debt? The verse said Ka'abah, the pilgrims didnt die there! Wtf are you saying? Even if they did it shouldn't be an issue. But they didn't. Smh. "From Allah we are and to him we shall return"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Lol! Are blind or has your stupidity reached that debt? The verse said Ka'abah, the pilgrims didnt die there! Wtf are you saying? Even if they did it shouldn't be an issue. But they didn't. Smh. "From Allah we are and to him we shall return"

They died in your holiest site why stoning Satan stop deceiving yourself. Allah has lied... grin

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Lol! Who gives a rats bum what you infidels do. You're all going to the same place grin

Mind you. Just as you call the Jews and Christians infidels. So we see you as UN unbelieve. Those who reject Christ crucifixion rejects the one true God. Cause there is no other means we can be saved but by Jesus. Joseph smith, Buddha, Muhammad etcetc are all false prophets according to the bible..

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER (YAHWEH) BUT BY ME.

Said Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Loooool!!! What now? I can't tell if you're joking or if a pastor has raped your brain so bad you don't realise the depths of your stupidity! Seriously! Forbidden to eat what now?

I swear! You infidels won't kill me with laughter! Loooooool!

Keep laughing at Allah stupidity how does this make a woman have sexual desire?

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

Mind you. Just as you call the Jews and Christians infidels. So we see you as UN unbelieve. Those who reject Christ crucifixion rejects the one true God. Cause there is no other means we can be saved but by Jesus. Joseph smith, Buddha, Muhammad etcetc are all false prophets according to the bible..

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER (YAHWEH) BUT BY ME.

Said Jesus.

So in other words the Jews are also going to hell. Yet you use them as a model for example? It seems in all of your analysis, Islam stands out.

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

Keep laughing at Allah stupidity how does this make a woman have sexual desire?

Lol! I see you've resulted to insults now.

Btw, you should be asking the imam who said that where he came up with that, not Muslims. That's his practice, not that of muslims.

Islam is Perfect, Muslims are not!
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

They died in your holiest site why stoning Satan stop deceiving yourself. Allah has lied... grin

Wtf? The site for stoning the devil is in a completely different place from the Ka'abah. Smh
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

So in other words the Jews are also going to hell. Yet you use them as a model for example? It seems in all of your analysis, Islam stands out.

Jesus never said the Jews were worshipping another god. He only tried to make the Pharisees refrain from thier self-righteousNess and understand that they were making the law too heavy for men. He rebuked thier evil deeds as well.. If they were not worshiping Yahweh he would have also Told them. See what he said.

John 4:22 ►
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews

Take note of the bold. Salvation is from the Jews not from Muhammad (Sbuh). Arab.

And:
Mathew 23:27-
"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which appear beautiful on the outside, but inside are full of dead men's bones and every impurity.

28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
29 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.

30And you say, 'If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets

32 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets

33 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started

34 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.

And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

37 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation .

So in other words the Jews are also going to hell.
Jesus said it. Those who rejected his gospel rejected his Father. I used the Jews as an example to prove to you that. The God they save has never killed them during worship. Or any of thier festive period. This happens only in Islam.
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

Jesus never said the Jews were worshipping another god. He only tried to make the Pharisees refrain from thier self-righteousNess and understand that they were making the law too heavy for men. He rebuked thier evil deeds as well.. If they were not worshiping Yahweh he would have also Told them. See what he said.

John 4:22 ►
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews

Take note of the bold. Salvation is from the Jews not from Muhammad (Sbuh). Arab.

And:
Mathew 23:27-
"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which appear beautiful on the outside, but inside are full of dead men's bones and every impurity.

28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
29 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.

30And you say, 'If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets

32 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets

33 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started

34 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.

And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

37 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation .

Jesus said it. Those who rejected his gospel rejected his Father. I used the Jews as an example to prove to you that. The God they save has never killed them during worship. Or any of thier festive period. This happens only in Islam.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Lol! I see you've resulted to insults now.
Oh if you take it as insult, forgive me.. cheesy

Does it hurt you to see that allah is insulted? Do you feel the same when someone is beheaded just because he speaks the truth? If allah is so powerful. Muslims will not be fightin to save his name. Allah could have be fighting for him/itself to prove he is the true God. But has never proved himself. See Muhammad died of food poison allah could make him see this vision undecided, pilgrims die each year, alla have is no where to be found. Muslims are migrating in countries allah called infidels undecided. Think of it

Btw, you should be asking the imam who said that where he came up with that, not Muslims. That's his practice, not that of muslims.

He is a muslim like you. An imam for that matter.. undecided anyway he was only acting like Muhammad na. Nothing strange. grin

Islam is Perfect, Muslims are not!
Islam perfection is ordering muslims to kill. Is this how you define perfect? undecided
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

Oh if you take it as insult, forgive me.. cheesy

Does it hurt you to see that allah is insulted? Do you feel the same when someone is beheaded just because he speaks the truth? If allah is so powerful. Muslims will not be fightin to save his name. Allah could have be fighting for him/itself to prove he is the true God. But has never proved himself. See Muhammad died of food poison allah could make him see this vision undecided, pilgrims die each year, alla have is no where to be found. Muslims are migrating in countries allah called infidels undecided. Think of it

He is a muslim like you. An imam for that matter.. undecided anyway he was only acting like Muhammad na. Nothing strange. grin

Islam perfection is ordering muslims to kill. Is this how you define perfect? undecided

Ok

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by parisbookaddict(f): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

These muslims think replying with insults means they have refuted or debunked ur comment...so dont be surprised when they make comments like that.. atimes they even post links .. u click to see the refutation amd what u will see are insults...
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
parisbookaddict:

These muslims think replying with insults means they have refuted or debunked ur comment...so dont be surprised when they make comments like that.. atimes they even post links .. u click to see the refutation amd what u will see are insults...

Instead of them to start questioning the Qur'an for Allah's false guarantee in the holy site in Mecca, they are still defending as if it's a normal to to die in pilgrimage....death is now part of mecca pilgrimage... shocked shocked
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Ahhh! Mr kun mentoring his apprentice. I think I'm gonna vomit.

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

Instead of them to start questioning the Qur'an for Allah's false guarantee in the holy site in Mecca, they are still defending as if it's a normal to to die in pilgrimage....death is now part of mecca pilgrimage... shocked shocked

Smh. I swear, the way some people think.... No wonder the world has become what it is today. Smh

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by parisbookaddict(f): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Ahhh! Mr kun mentoring his apprentice. I think I'm gonna vomit.

u muslims keep opening one moniker after another.. I remember when u claimed to be leaving nairaland for good ,now u have another moniker.. this is the 4th, yes.. enjoy urself mr muslim
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
parisbookaddict:

u muslims keep opening one moniker after another.. I remember when u claimed to be leaving nairaland for good ,now u have another moniker.. this is the 4th, yes.. enjoy urself mr muslim

Lol! This is the 4th? Loool! More like 4th that you know of.
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by parisbookaddict(f): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Lol! This is the 4th? Loool! More like 4th that you know of.

U have a lot of free time..enjoy
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
parisbookaddict:

U have a lot of free time..enjoy

Enjoy what?
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by fabre4: 2:01am On Nov 03, 2015
A god that thrives on blood of innocent people even his own people how can you die while stoning the devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2015
fabre4:
A god that thrives on blood of innocent people even his own people how can you die while stoning the devil

I hope @VoslerGrimsbane can ANSWER you... grin
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Smh. I swear, the way some people think.... No wonder the world has become what it is today. Smh

Pretend as if you don't know why the world is what it is today. Hagar and Ishmael are the root of the world's problem. Think of it... angry
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

At first he appeared like one gentle m1n pretending not to be aware of the ban of muslims women from touching banana and cucumber. ..... grin grin
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by parisbookaddict(f): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2015
plappville:

At first he appeared like one gentle m1n pretending not to be aware of the ban of muslims women from touching banana and cucumber. ..... grin grin

He is one of the truly disturbed muslims..he and ta.rtar9/cru.sadist..if u reply often they will start stalking u..
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by fabre4: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2015
plappville:

I hope @VoslerGrimsbane can ANSWER you... grin

Seriously waiting for a reply
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Kudducini(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2015
*Klap* *Klap* *Klap* And They Continue Saying qoran Is False They Keep Going Into It To Pick Some Errors This Book Is Really Great
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by parisbookaddict(f): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2015
Kudducini:
*Klap* *Klap* *Klap* And They Continue Saying qoran Is False They Keep Going Into It To Pick Some Errors This Book Is Really Great
Salam
To judge a criminal u bring him to court and assess his story... same thing with the quran..we access the false things in it and use the bible to show the quran is a fraud and mohammad was a liar since they contradict the word of God in the bible..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE / A Woman's Place In The Church And The Weak Church Elder / Husband / Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.