Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why (3816 Views)

Prophet Mohammed: Men Hospitalized For Drinking Camel Urine / Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open / Hell Is Waiting For Womens In Trousers... (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Kudducini(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Salam
To judge a criminal u bring him to court and assess his story... same thing with the quran..we access the false things in it and use the bible to show the quran is a fraud and mohammad was a liar since they contradict the word of God in the bible..

Then You Guys Are Making A Big Mistake You Should Then Face

Talk About The Man Muhammad And Not Islam In Whole
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2015
"If God were to punish men according to what they deserve, He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily God has in His sight all His Servants. (The Noble Quran, 35:45)"
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by parisbookaddict(f): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2015
Kudducini:

I personally have no problems with muslim..I discuss mohammed all the time to show his less known wicked character..but u cant discuss mohammed without discussing islam since mohammed invented islam..
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by parisbookaddict(f): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:
"If God were to punish men according to what they deserve, He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily God has in His sight all His Servants. (The Noble Quran, 35:45)"

What does th is have to do with the topic mr muslime
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Kudducini(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I personally have no problems with muslim..I discuss mohammed all the time to show his less known wicked character..but u cant discuss mohammed without discussing islam since mohammed invented islam..

After Watching "Passion For Christ "

Jesus Is Truly A Messenger

I Wish To Convert To Xtianity

But Its Diificult Leaving What I Have Been Taught To Know From Birth

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2015
Kudducini:

Loooool! Can you just quit the charade please.
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Kudducini(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Loooool! Can you just quit the charade please.

I'll Try
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by parisbookaddict(f): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2015
Kudducini:

Pray for Gods guidance and not to allah..
Jesus is the Son of God and not a mere messenger
By the way its christianity and not xtianity..
U have been indoctrinated from childhood.. its a normal problem many exmuslims have faced and overcome..
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kudducini:

I'll Try

Didn't know Mr kun had an alter ego.
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Annunaki(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Salam
To judge a criminal u bring him to court and assess his story... same thing with the quran..we access the false things in it and use the bible to show the quran is a fraud and mohammad was a liar since they contradict the word of God in the bible..

Even without the bible the quoran can be easily be proven to be false and full of shiit.

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by basilico: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kudducini:

Do you even need to use the bible to evaluate the Quran?
Two thirds of it is violent and the other third garbage.

2 Likes

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Just like Muhammad's time got expired when he ate the poisoned food without knowing it was poisoned. A prophet no see him own death coming? undecided now tell me, What's the use of this verse?
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kudducini:

Islam = Muhammad (SBUH).... grin grin
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
plappville:

Just like Muhammad's time got expired when he ate the poisoned food without knowing it was poisoned. A prophet no see him own death coming? undecided now tell me, What's the use of this verse?

"Say: I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as God willeth” (al-Araf, 7:188)

The people he was poisoned with died instantly, he died three years later. But even if he did die instantly, shouldn't be an issue. He is not God, nor the he ever claim to be. He did tell his daughter that after he dies she will be the first of his family to die though and she did.
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

"Say: I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as God willeth” (al-Araf, 7:188)

The people he was poisoned with died instantly, he died three years later. But even if he did die instantly, shouldn't be an issue. He is not God, nor the he ever claim to be. He did tell his daughter that after he dies she will be the first of his family to die though and she did.

He didnt saw his death coming... tongue angel Gabriel was on leave the night before? shocked He kept cursing when he was dieing shows he regretted the day he ate a food.. grin
He is allahs slave he should have be protected since he claimed he was chosen for a mission to correct.. undecided

Look uhm, you abokis will rot in slavery if you dont learn from the mistakes of your ancestors. . angry
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
plappville:

He didnt saw his death coming... tongue angel Gabriel was on leave the night before? shocked He kept cursing when he was dieing shows he regretted the day he ate a food.. grin
He is allahs slave he should have be protected since he claimed he was chosen for a mission to correct.. undecided

Look uhm, you abokis will rot in slavery if you dont learn from the mistakes of your ancestors. . angry

Ok
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by NHMKY: 2:14am On Dec 05, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Does mohammed support womens rights ?

muslim women are the biggest victims of islam...I have heard some feminist muslim women say mohammed was a feminist..its like saying u can train a dog to teach Neuroscience.. the idea is impossible because we all know mohammeds antecedents...he was a Misogynist..

he had female sex slaves and promoted sex slavery.

he raped women survivors after his jihad battles

he allowed muslim men to have more than one wivies and women only one.

he said women were less intelligent than men

he said women should provide 4withness before they can prove a man raped them..same for adultery by the way..

he segregated women to the back in mosques

he made it compulsory that women be covered even in extreme heat..they remian covered so as not to tempt good men..

he took women as objects of sex and child bearing

he allowed the beating of women

he hit aisha at least once in the Hadiths and approved of the beating of female slaves..

he said women must obey their husbands if they want to go to paradise and can go to hell of they dont

he promised men dozens of virgin houris in paradise and nothing to women

the list is numerous..

Why would any right thinking person think him a prophet who support women's right talk less of feminism

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=NHMKY post=40699558][/quote]Your religion is fake, you left your reason to follow a lunatic who kills people, beheads people, rapes children, stole people's wives, had sex slaves, and was a mad man.

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by parisbookaddict(f): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=NHMKY post=40699558][/quote]

More pictures ...apparently u dont have anything upstairs..

Islam is growing mostly due to the uncivilized reproduction and polygamy practised by ignorant muslims...did u even read the research? ?

Besides its a forecast, the numbers are not set in stone.. the migration of muslim refugees to the west will see a significant fall in the muslim population and more people like ali sina, dr nabeel, son of hamas, Rushdie etc all ex muslims that expose islam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Rev Fr Stephen Njoku Dead? / SERMON Jotters:the Power Of Sacrifice ! [MFM Headquarters Sunday Service] / Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.