Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open (1108 Views)

Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by facheux: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Xtians tell me Jesus pbuh is a god. Why did Jesus pbuh order such violent acts against the pregnant. The prince of peace , nope.

Hosea 13:16

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by misreal(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
facheux:
Xtians tell me Jesus pbuh is a god. Why did Jesus pbuh order such violent acts against the pregnant. The prince of peace , nope.

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.
abeg did you see jesus written in that scripture??even if u curse jesus,he still loves you.....shikena

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by facheux: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
misreal:
abeg did you see jesus written in that scripture??even if u curse jesus,he still loves you.....shikena

Is Jesus peace be upon him God to xtians?
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by misreal(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
facheux:

Is Jesus peace be upon him God to xtians?
my friend go nd read your bible well jorh.dis tym not with a biased mind.why dont you read the new testament and tell me where jesus acted in a strange way.
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by facheux: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
misreal:
my friend go nd read your bible well jorh.dis tym not with a biased mind.why dont you read the new testament and tell me where jesus acted in a strange way.

Is Jesus peace be upon him a god to xtians?
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by stonemasonn: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
@ op Jesus is not the "god" that ordered such violent act.
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by facheux: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
stonemasonn:
Jesus is not the "god" that ordered such violence

So is he a different god? Or a messenger of God
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by eyeview: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
facheux:

Youngman,as you are a fool,if I say because you have become a fool and departed from wisdom,which makes you unfit to excel among wise people in your class,does it mean that I have ordered that any human should fail you in your class?
Try and tell that demon that is trying to stir an anti-christ in you to go and call its elder brothers cos its a small one that presents fallacies and herecies that can easily be flawed
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by facheux: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
eyeview:

Youngman,as you are a fool,if I say because you have become a fool and departed from wisdom,which makes you unfit to excel among wise people in your class,does it mean that I have ordered that any human should fail you in your class?
Try and tell that demon that is trying to stir an anti-christ in you to go and call its elder brothers cos its a small one that presents fallacies and herecies that can easily be flawed

Don't blame me iam only quoting the Bible! Xtians often tell me Jesus peace be upon him is God.
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by stonemasonn: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
facheux:

So is he a different god? Or a messenger of God
well me I don't know; son of God I think
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by openmine(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Its important to take a holistically view of that verse....its also important that you understand who God is and his virtues,den relate it to wat is written by the prophet Hosea.....remember the spirit of the prophets are subject to the prophets 1 Cor 14:32...hence a prophet may misrepresent a statement from God....Or misquote his intents.....

Same misrepresentation took place in the old testament where micah misquoted or misrepresented God's intention towards king ahab by wrongfully saying that God had sent a lying spirit to deceive the prophets in support of king ahab...

same thing is happening today in our generation where some pastors misrepresent and misquote the scriptures just to suit their selfish agenda...

Thats the very reason why God now speaks tru his son jesus christ and no longer the prophets...hebrews 1:1

Question...
Have you found out the nature of God?
From you research in the bible,do you think God is a ruthless killer?

Its important we have a contextual view of the scripture in order not to paint God as a ruthless killer
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by facheux: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
openmine:
Its important to take a holistically view of that verse....its also important that you understand who God is and his virtues,den relate it to wat is written by the prophet Hosea.....remember the spirit of the prophets are subject to the prophets 1 Cor 14:32...hence a prophet may misrepresent a statement from God....Or misquote his intents.....

Same misrepresentation took place in the old testament where micah misquoted or misrepresented God's intention towards king ahab by wrongfully saying that God had sent a lying spirit to deceive the prophets in support of king ahab...

same thing is happening today in our generation where some pastors misrepresent and misquote the scriptures just to suit their selfish agenda...

Thats the very reason why God now speaks tru his son jesus christ and no longer the prophets...hebrews 1:1

Question...

Its important we have a contextual view of the scripture in order not to paint God as a ruthless killer

No I don't believe Allah is a ruthless killer. But I do believe the lying pen of the scribes have altered the Bible.

I noticed in Bible God has sons by the tons. Even satan and his companions were sons of God.

Job 1:6

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by facheux: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
I notice many xtians tell me Jesus peace be upon him is God. I'm wondering if Jesus peace be upon him is indeed God why ordering pregnant women's stomachs ripped open .
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by CandyDiamond(f): 2:41am On Mar 09, 2016
facheux:
I notice many xtians tell me Jesus peace be upon him is God. I'm wondering if Jesus peace be upon him is indeed God why ordering pregnant women's stomachs ripped open .
You are just naive about the Bible. Bible is not like Koran, Jesus is the son of God,When we the Christian say son of God,we do not mean that God have a wife that bears children, you also is a son of God, I also, I am a son of God, God created everything and Jesus was the first to proceed from God Almighty and God exalted him and gave him all the powers in heaven and made him the ruler of heaven and earth,The God almighty work through the Son and Holy Spirit, through Jesus Christ he created the universe by the power of his word and the manifestation of the holy spirit. All the Angels and saints are sons of God including satan and every other human being.Jesus is God the son, There is only one God, The God the Father Almighty,who was the creator of universe through Jesus the Lord and our personal savior, he came to the earth to shed his blood for the remission of sins,because without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins,the animal sacrifice which the muslims also celebrate and kill animals,but Jesus offer his blood as an everlasting sacrifice acceptable to God,no more animal sacrifice for remission of sins.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by CHEUARIN: 4:09am On Mar 09, 2016
@ Facheux: See my responses below; since you need clarifications, take time to go through them with the Holy Bible and touch base with your spiritual leader(s) to explain each point:

JESUS IS 'THE WORD OF GOD' AND 'THE WORD OF GOD' IS GOD (Read John 1:1) AND FOREVER, 'THE WORD OF GOD' IS SETTLED (Read Psalm 119:89); THAT IS, GOD'S WORD IS FIXED AND UNCHANGEABLE; GOD CANNOT LOWER HIS STANDARD FOR ANY MAN; WHATEVER HAPPENS ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN ALREADY HAS A 'WORD' TO JUDGE OR JUSTIFY.

JESUS (Genesis 1:1-2, John 1:1), WAS THERE IN HEAVEN, AND HE IS STILL THERE TILL TODAY, WHEN THE JUDGEMENTAL AND PROPHETIC MESSAGE WAS DELIVERED OVER SAMARIA (Read Hosea Chapter 13 from 1 - 16) THROUGH PROPHET HOSEA.

ALSO NOTE THAT, THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS DIVINELY PREMISED ON 'THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS'; HENCE, WHEN AN ISRAELITE OR THE NATION OF ISRAEL CONTRAVENES AND CONTINUES IN SIN AFTER PROPHETIC WARNINGS FOR REPENTANCE, THE WRATH OF GOD WAS RELEASED EXPRESSELY (Read 1 Samuel 2:6). WHENEVER ISREAL SINNED, GOD DELIVERS THEM INTO THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY AS SLAVES UNTIL THEY REPENT AND SEEK GOD AGAIN (There are many Scriptural examples but reference Hosea 13:1-16).

THE SAME GOD OF 'LOVE' AND 'MERCY' (1 John 4:cool SHOWS HIS WRATH AS THE CONSUMING FIRE TO THE WICKED AND UNREPENTANT SINNERS (1 Kings 18:38; 2 Kings 1: 10 - 15). THIS HAPPENS WHENEVER THE WICKED WANTS TO MOCK GOD AND HE (GOD) SURELY CLOSED THE "MERCY GATE' FOR VEANGEANCE. NO MAN MESSES AROUND WITH GOD, NOT EVEN PHAROAH, SAUL, NEBUCHADNEZZAR NOR HEROD (Numbers 16: 1 -50; Galatians 6:7; Psalm 94:1; Romans 12:19).

THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS CONTINUED UNTIL GOD CAME IN HUMAN FORM/FLESH (Genesis 1:26; John 1:14) AS EARLIER PROPHESIED (Isaiah 9:6; Isaiah 53:1 - 12) IN THE PERSON OF JESUS CHRIST.

JESUS CHRIST, THAT IS 'GOD IN HUMAN FLESH', IS THE UNIFICATION OF THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS (Matthew 5:17); NOTE THAT WHEN HE (JESUS) WALKED THIS EARTH, THERE WAS NO SIN IN HIM BY REASON OF HIS DIVINE CONCEPTION AND BIRTH, AND THIS MAKES THE DEVIL MAD TILL DATE; THE REASON IS SIMPLE; THE DEVIL CONFIRMED THAT HE COULD NOT HOLD ANY IOTA OF SIN AGAINST JESUS (1 John 3:5; 1 Peter 2:22; John 14:30).

THE DEVIL AND DEMONS KNEW AND CONFIRMED HIM AS GOD BECAUSE HE CAME TO DESTROY THEIR WORKS AND SAVE HUMANITY (Acts 10:38; John 10:10; 1 John 3:8; Acts 19:15; Luke 9:51 -56; Matthew 8:29; Mark 1:24).

JESUS - GOD IN HUMAN FLESH - WAS TOO GOOD TO HUMANITY THAT HE DID ALL MANNERS OF SIGNS, WONDERS AND MIRACLES. HE RAISED THE DEAD WHICH WAS NEVER DONE BY ANY MORTAL MAN; THE DEVIL IGNORANTLY PLANNED TO ELIMINATE HIM NOT KNOWING THE DIVINE PLAN BY GOD TO TERMINATE DEATH; JESUS ROSE ON THE THIRD DAY AND ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN; THE DEVIL KNOWS ABOUT THIS AND IS BUSY WORKING OVER-TIME TO DECEIVE AND TAKE MANY TO HELL (Revelation 12:12).

TILL DATE, THAT NAME 'JESUS CHRIST' COULD NOT BE STOPPED BY MEN, WOMEN, PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL WICKED FORCES/AGENTS, GOVERNMENTS, PRINCIPALITIES, POWERS OF DARKNESS, DEMONS AND THE DEVIL HIMSELF.

HOWEVER, GOD STILL REMAINS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE 'LOVE' AND 'THE CONSUMING FIRE'. HE KILLETH AND MAKETH ALIVE. NO CREATURE CAN QUESTION HIM;HE IS SOVEREIGN AND ABOVE ALL; IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT ANYONE WANTS - Righteousness/God or Sin/Devil; THE GOD-GIVEN FREE-WILL IS TO SERVE HIM (GOD) AND NOT SERVE THE DEVIL. THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE (Romans 6:23).

@ Job 1:6...'the sons of God..." are divine Heavenly Beings created by God for service delivery; They are also referred to as the 'HOST OF HEAVEN' including God's angels (Daniel 8:10; Luke 2:13; Nehemiah 9:6) and note that Satan was a fallen angel, formerly an Arch-angel who was demoted owing to pride and rebellion (Revelation 12:7 - 12).

FOR FURTHER REFERENCE, STUDY THE FOLLOWING TOO; ASK YOUR SPIRITUAL LEADER(S) COGENT AND CRITICAL QUESTIONS; THE TRUTH WILL SURELY BE SO CLEAR TO YOU:

(1) There is ONE TRUE GOD whose name is JEHOVAH - substituted as 'LORD' in most cases in the Bible for sanctity (DEUTERONOMY 4:35,39; DEUTERONOMY 6:4; DEUTERONOMY 32:39; 2 SAMUEL 7:22; 2 KINGS 5:15; NEHEMIAH 9:6; PSALM 18:31; PSALM 86:10; ISAIAH 43:10,11; ISAIAH 44:6,8; ISAIAH 45:21; ISAIAH 46:9; JOHN 17:3; GALATIANS 3:20; EPHESIANS 4:6; 1 TIMOTHY 2:5; JAMES 2:19)

(2) The ONE and TRUE GOD has three manifestations as revealed in the Bible that is TRINITY (reference below details)

(3) The true God loves sinners but hate sin (Note: This God is also called LOVE).

(4) For Mercy and Love, He fore-warns sinners through His ordained Prophets like Prophet Hosea whom you quoted.

(5) However, He brings judgement upon unrepentant sinners who want to take Him for granted.

(6) The Trinity consists of three Persons (Genesis 1:1, 26; 3:22; 11:7; Isaiah 6:8, 48:16, 61:1; Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14). In Genesis 1:1, the Hebrew plural noun "Elohim" is used. In Genesis 1:26, 3:22, 11:7 and Isaiah 6:8, the plural pronoun for “us” is used. The word "Elohim" and the pronoun “us” are plural forms, definitely referring in the Hebrew language to more than two. While this is not an explicit argument for the Trinity, it does denote the aspect of plurality in God. The Hebrew word for "God," "Elohim," definitely allows for the Trinity.

In Isaiah 48:16 and 61:1, the Son is speaking while making reference to the Father and the Holy Spirit. Compare Isaiah 61:1 to Luke 4:14-19 to see that it is the Son speaking. Matthew 3:16-17 describes the event of Jesus' baptism. Seen in this passage is God the Holy Spirit descending on God the Son while God the Father proclaims His pleasure in the Son. Matthew 28:19 and 2 Corinthians 13:14 are examples of three distinct Persons in the Trinity.

7) The members of the Trinity are distinguished one from another in various passages. In the Old Testament, “LORD” is distinguished from “Lord” (Genesis 19:24; Hosea 1:4). The LORD has a Son (Psalm 2:7, 12; Proverbs 30:2-4). The Spirit is distinguished from the “LORD” (Numbers 27:18) and from “God” (Psalm 51:10-12). God the Son is distinguished from God the Father (Psalm 45:6-7; Hebrews 1:8-9). In the New Testament, Jesus speaks to the Father about sending a Helper, the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17). This shows that Jesus did not consider Himself to be the Father or the Holy Spirit. Consider also all the other times in the Gospels where Jesus speaks to the Father. Was He speaking to Himself? No. He spoke to another Person in the Trinity—the Father.

cool Each member of the Trinity is God. The Father is God (John 6:27; Romans 1:7; 1 Peter 1:2). The Son is God (John 1:1, 14; Romans 9:5; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:8; 1 John 5:20). The Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3-4; 1 Corinthians 3:16). There cannot be vacancy in Heaven!

9) There is subordination within the Trinity. Scripture shows that the Holy Spirit is subordinate to the Father and the Son, and the Son is subordinate to the Father. This is an internal relationship and does not deny the deity of any Person of the Trinity. This is simply an area which our finite minds cannot understand concerning the infinite God. Concerning the Son see Luke 22:42, John 5:36, John 20:21, and 1 John 4:14. Concerning the Holy Spirit see John 14:16, 14:26, 15:26, 16:7, and especially John 16:13-14.

10) The individual members of the Trinity have different tasks. The Father is the ultimate source or cause of the universe (1 Corinthians 8:6; Revelation 4:11); divine revelation (Revelation 1:1); salvation (John 3:16-17); and Jesus' human works (John 5:17; 14:10). The Father initiates all of these things.

The Son is the agent through whom the Father does the following works: the creation and maintenance of the universe (1 Corinthians 8:6; John 1:3; Colossians 1:16-17); divine revelation (John 1:1, 16:12-15; Matthew 11:27; Revelation 1:1); and salvation (2 Corinthians 5:19; Matthew 1:21; John 4:42). The Father does all these things through the Son, who functions as His agent.

The Holy Spirit is the means by whom the Father does the following works: creation and maintenance of the universe (Genesis 1:2; Job 26:13; Psalm 104:30); divine revelation (John 16:12-15; Ephesians 3:5; 2 Peter 1:21); salvation (John 3:6; Titus 3:5; 1 Peter 1:2); and Jesus' works (Isaiah 61:1; Acts 10:38). Thus, the Father does all these things by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I pray that God will reveal Himself specially to you....
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by oweniwe(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2016
facheux:

No I don't believe Allah is a ruthless killer. But I do believe the lying pen of the scribes have altered the Bible.

I noticed in Bible God has sons by the tons. Even satan and his companions were sons of God.

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Everything created by God belongs to God... Except there is disagreement and one party disown the other.

In your family for example, your father has many sons and they all bear your father's name. The first son has more privileges than the other sons but nonetheless, whether the eldest or the youngest.... You are all sons of your father

That is why some Christians may say Jesus is God. According to the Bible in the first passages of John, Jesus is the first creation of God (first born) and through him, all other things were created.

It's like bearing a common family name. If your grandfather's name is Abdullah.... And you also bear Abdullah... It doesn't mean you are your grandfather, you are a descendant of your grandfather ... That is why you are called Abdullah

So you too... Since you are also a creation of God... we were created in God's image... Just as Jesus is the son of God... You to... You are a son of God..... Except you deny God or refuse to accept the authority of the first son of God.

Is it clear to you now? smiley
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by openmine(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2016
facheux:

Still i will insist you consider the very nature of God before hastily concluding.....You must also understand that Lucifer [b]wa[/b]s once a morning glory who was admired by God as one of his sons....but Lucifer became proud and greedy....wanting to have everything for himself including being God onto himself...He went against God and we all know the rest of the story about the downfall of Lucifer....No one goes against its creator and leaves to tell the tale...
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by flamingREED(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
openmine:

Question...

You are 101% wrong.

To the Op, I say, without any Bible nearby, that:

God is a nature in the Father, Son and Spirit; which defines them both as one and bestows then with all the attributes and entitlements of that nature..

Isaiah 9:6.. 'He shall be called the mighty God'.

Hebrews 1:8..' Unto the Son He saith, ' thy throne O God is forever and ever'..

John 1:1.. ' in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the Word was God '...
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by openmine(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
flamingREED:

You are 101% wrong.

To the Op, I say, without any Bible nearby, that:

God is a nature in the Father, Son and Spirit; which defines them both as one and bestows then with all the attributes and entitlements of that nature..

Isaiah 9:6.. 'He shall be called the mighty God'.

Hebrews 1:8..' Unto the Son He saith, ' thy throne O God is forever and ever'..

John 1:1.. ' in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the Word was God '...
....And why am i wrong if i might ask...Pls state ur reasons
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open by facheux: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
The Bible makes Jesus pbuh to be a violent killer. Christians tell me Jesus pbuh is God

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Gives Out 16 Suvs,16 Cars, To Aluwe,jide Kosoko And Others / A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism / Can Catholics Explain This Picture...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.