Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

BVN - Has Your Account Been Frozen? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN - Has Your Account Been Frozen? (2271 Views)

My Bank Account Has Been Frozen By Diamond Bank. Help! / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help / BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN - Has Your Account Been Frozen? by homesteady(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
I tried a Fidelity bank ATM, it told me Invalid transaction, the thought of a frozen account then came to my head!

I went to my bank(First bank) ATM, a man was complaining that it didn't pay him, and it gave him the same reply the 1st ATM gave me. It was really the BVN issue.

Before you start blaming me, I have my BVN number with another bank, I linked it to my first bank account through one process they sent to my phone on Saturday. Maybe they're yet to do it.
Re: BVN - Has Your Account Been Frozen? by frankay430(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
am cumin let me check
Re: BVN - Has Your Account Been Frozen? by thebestonearth(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
homesteady:
I tried a Fidelity bank ATM, it told me Invalid transaction, the thought of a frozen account then came to my head!

I went to my bank(First bank) ATM, a man was complaining that it didn't pay him, and it gave him the same reply the 1st ATM gave me. It was really the BVN issue.

Before you start blaming me, I have my BVN number with another bank, I linked it to my first bank account through one process they sent to my phone on Saturday. Maybe they're yet to do it.
Re: BVN - Has Your Account Been Frozen? by jantofubu(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
My own DIAMOND YHELLO ACCOUNT still dey go,dem neva see am angry
Re: BVN - Has Your Account Been Frozen? by Vodkka(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
ok
Re: BVN - Has Your Account Been Frozen? by toniro(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
homesteady:

guy y u wait till saturday? As first bank branches plenty reach since all dis yrs u cudnt work into any one to update/link ur bvn.
brosss, u funny o!
Re: BVN - Has Your Account Been Frozen? by ibnSalaudeen(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2015
homesteady:

Same here. You won't believe I didn't eat till midday yesterday.
But I had done the registration months ago.
I'll be there today to check what the problem is.

(1) (Reply)

Naira At Lowest Level In 43 Years, Now N305/dollar / Apple Iphone 6S Plus 64GB For Sale / I'm Looking For The MT103/202 Sender.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.