Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) (4613 Views)

Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists Out Of Borno & Destroy Bomb Factory (Pics) / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by tempest01(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Please remind me who's CinC of pmb or bullharry is not to be blame
also tell me how Buhari is fighting corruption so far by appointing Amaechi and co.

my friend be objective

the fact you didn't vote you don't have business discussing politics

thanks

I didn't vote because my pvc was in edo and I was in akwaibom during elections and the procedure to get it was shitty. That I didn't vote doesn't mean I can't discuss politics.

I am from the SS. And I am objective. If pdp was still in power, it would have been business as usual. There would have been no will power to tackle corruption.
It's not about singling people out for punishment. If the court finds you guilty, then you go in for it. It's about blocking leakages, being transparent, and going through the right procedures. The best thing that happened to Nigeria is the emergence of a strong opposition. It was more like a monopoly then. Now, there will be more integrity and checks. The politicians just have to perform or risk losing out.
I'm still waiting for a national recruitment to see the resolve of this administration to really tackle corruption.

The army is an organization under PMB, they fail, he has failed too. That doesn't mean he is directly responsible for the failure. He's like a football coach that buys and trains the players. They win, he wins, they fail, he fails. Doesn't mean he went into the match to deliberately fail.

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by likila: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
mazeltov:
the mess was created by Pdp

ha ha ha
you have to go a bit further back than pdp.

#OperationFeedTheNationWithLies

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
tempest01:

I didn't vote because my pvc was in edo and I was in akwaibom during elections and the procedure to get it was shitty. That I didn't vote doesn't mean I can't discuss politics.

I am from the SS. And I am objective. If pdp was still in power, it would have been business as usual. There would have been no will power to tackle corruption.
It's not about singling people out for punishment. If the court finds you guilty, then you go in for it. It's about blocking leakages, being transparent, and going through the right procedures. The best thing that happened to Nigeria is the emergence of a strong opposition. It was more like a monopoly then. Now, there will be more integrity and checks. The politicians just have to perform or risk losing out.
I'm still waiting for a national recruitment to see the resolve of this administration to really tackle corruption.

The army is an organization under PMB, they fail, he has failed too. That doesn't mean he is directly responsible for the failure. He's like a football coach that buys and trains the players. They win, he wins, they fail, he fails. Doesn't mean he went into the match to deliberately fail.

contradicting yourself I'll ask you if the coach fails who's to be blamed?
now what's the work of CinC to appoint competent hands isn't it?

now in terms of corruption we know that Amaechi and co has corruption cases hanging around their neck yet they are free.

mr man what we have here is a mere witch hunting

get that into your brain.

is it pdp politicians are corrupt don't we have more corrupt bastards among apc yet did you see anyone being harassed by EFCC even Audu of Kogi that publicly announced his crime.

mr man it's obvious that you're just a Buhari Sympatizer

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
mazeltov:
the mess was created by Pdp

Sharap there if don't know what to say

shameless hypocrite
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
cc

lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy front page please
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by tempest01(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

contradicting yourself I'll ask you if the coach fails who's to be blamed?
now what's the work of CinC to appoint competent hands isn't it?

now in terms of corruption we know that Amaechi and co has corruption cases hanging around their neck yet they are free.

mr man what we have here is a mere witch hunting

get that into your brain.

is it pdp politicians are corrupt don't we have more corrupt bastards among apc yet did you see anyone being harassed by EFCC even Audu of Kogi that publicly announced his crime.

mr man it's obvious that you're just a Buhari Sympatizer

Lol....I am a thinking Nigerian.
Go through my post and understand my viewpoint

Buhari won, he won. There's no need killing yourself over it. What you should do is to hold your state governor responsible.
If he does capital projects, provide amenities and curry favours from federal level to your state, then you have no problem.

It doesn't matter who seats at that center...There's no effect for the common man.

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
tempest01:

Lol....I am a thinking Nigerian.
Go through my post and understand my viewpoint

Buhari won, he won. There's no need killing yourself over it. What you should do is to hold your state governor responsible.
If he does capital projects, provide amenities and curry favours from federal level to your state, then you have no problem.

It doesn't matter who seats at that center...There's no effect for the common man.

so I should hold my state governor for the promises of Buhari like " I will destroy bokoharam in three months" huh?

2 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by tempest01(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

so I should hold my state governor for the promises of Buhari like " I will destroy bokoharam in three months" huh?

He failed on that. I will be first to criticize him here on that when it calls for.

He wasn't wrong for not destroying bh in 3months.

He was wrong for making an unrealistic promise.

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by omolami: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bring back Chibok girls if you are winning the war

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by bigerboy200: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Wailers food don show....oya come chop..
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
bigerboy200:
Wailers food don show....oya come chop..

shatap
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Factory is fake and factory was used by BH, are they the same? Can you read what the OP said before lashing dirt mind of unproductive waste of spermatozoa?

I blame those that haven't known the use of condom till now.

homerac7:
@OP,

You are an idiot.t

Yes, I just said that because you earned to be called worse.

I had to first do a quick check on your history on Nairalander before I could reply you. There is a absolutely nothing wrong in having different political opinion from other people, but it becomes stupeed, criminal and unreasonable when you start undermining the true efforts of fellow countrymen who sweat blood daily to bring peace simply because you supported a candidate that lost an election.

Now to the foolish post you put up, next time u r going to counter a major and sensitive point as the one you chose, please get your facts right. The pictures you put up were aftermath of BH attack on Maiduguri on 2nd of June, 2015. Nigerian Army retook Bama - the likely location of the workshop, on March 16, 2015. This is clear and obvious enough that these rockets were fabricated before the retake of Bama, and moved out as troops advanced, only to be employed in the assault of Maiduguri much later.

I will end this by attaching the original twitter screenshot that put up the pix.

Please if you can't serve or support your country, learn not to work for the enemies with lies and incitements. People get shot lawfully for doing that, it is no threat but good words of advice. A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by homerac7: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
stickncarrot:
Factory is fake and factory was used by BH, are they the same? Can you read what the OP said before lashing dirt mind of unproductive waste of spermatozoa?
I blame those that haven't known the use of condom till now.

Your parents are unfortunate to have a halfwit like you as a child. You represent intellectual malfunction perfectly, otherwise you would have been sensible enough to first of all read the NA statement , then read what your doofoos friend came up with in his silly article, before reading my rebuttal. If only you are half smart enough as you wish to sound like, you'd seen where your twin half of a rotten bean erred.

Now take those simple logical steps as I outlined and learn to apply such in solving your problems, then you may be fortunate enough to start scoring above average in your class work.

Onuku. angry

2 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
homerac7:
@OP,

You are an idiot.t

I had to first do a quick check on your history on Nairalander before I could reply you. There is a absolutely nothing wrong in having different political opinion from other people, but it becomes stupeed, criminal and unreasonable when you start undermining the true efforts of fellow countrymen who sweat blood daily to bring peace simply because you supported a candidate that lost an election.

Now to the foolish post you put up, next time u r going to counter a major and sensitive point as the one you chose, please get your facts right. The pictures you put up were aftermath of BH attack on Maiduguri on 2nd of June, 2015. Nigerian Army retook Bama - the likely location of the workshop, on March 16, 2015. This is clear and obvious enough that these rockets were fabricated before the retake of Bama, and moved out as troops advanced, only to be employed in the assault of Maiduguri much later.

I will end this by attaching the original twitter screenshot that put up the pix.

Please if you can't serve or support your country, learn not to work for the enemies with lies and incitements. People get shot lawfully for doing that, it is no threat but good words of advice. A word is enough for the wise.

And you think they cannot move production to another location? You're really blinded by hate.
Of the pictures on the rockets were fabricated then how come it had been used in a previous attack?
You're screwed man! You can't think anymore.
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Have they ever made sense to you that you want me to read what they said? Well, sorry to have promoted you to have sense. How can product of withdrawal method have sense?

ALADE

homerac7:

Your parents are unfortunate to have a halfwit like you as a child. You represent intellectual malfunction perfectly, otherwise you would have been sensible enough to first of all read the NA statement , then read what your doofoos friend came up with in his silly article, before reading my rebuttal. If only you are half smart enough as you wish to sound like, you'd seen where your twin half of a rotten bean erred.

Now take those simple logical steps as I outlined and learn to apply such in solving your problems, then you may be fortunate enough to start scoring above average in your class work.

Onuku. angry

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by homerac7: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

And you think they cannot move production to another location? You're really blinded by hate.
Of the pictures on the rockets were fabricated then how come it had been used in a previous attack?
You're screwed man! You can't think anymore.

^^^
Another juvenile vermine crawls out from cesspit of idiocy to try his luck and get free education.

I shall oblige you...

Now that you haven't disputed that your mentors, Boko Haram, were only able to use their rocket in June, I take it that you don't have any contrary fact to that and accept my point.

Like your halfwit brother I just attended to above, if only you bothered to read the NA statement , you would have seen the challenge to your lords, Boko Haram, to do better than still pix and come up with videos as they do when they aren't telling lies. Maybe you need to read it and help carry the message over to them as mark of your unbridled loyalty and sympathy to the terrorists.

Next time you want to talk about hate, stand before the mirror and see the unfortunate example of It that you have become due to your primordial biases. You may need to see a shrink too as you display clear signs of Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
[s]
homerac7:

^^^
Another juvenile vermine crawls out from cesspit of idiocy to try his luck and get free education.

I shall oblige you...

Now that you haven't disputed that your mentors, Boko Haram, were only able to use their rocket in June, I take it that you don't have any contrary fact to that and accept my point.

Like your halfwit brother I just attended to above, if only you bothered to read the NA statement , you would have seen the challenge to your lords, Boko Haram, to do better than still pix and come up with videos as they do when they aren't telling lies. Maybe you need to read it and help carry the message over to them as mark of your unbridled loyalty and sympathy to the terrorists.

Next time you want to talk about hate, stand before the mirror and see the unfortunate example of It that you have become due to your primordial biases. You may need to see a shrink too as you display clear signs of Stockholm syndrome.

[/s]

rubbish
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
homerac7:

^^^[s]

I shall oblige you...

Next time you want to talk about hate, stand before the mirror and see the unfortunate example of It that you have become due to your primordial biases. You may need to see a shrink too as you display clear signs of Stockholm syndrome.[/s]

Your people said boko doesn't have the materials and capacity to make such bombs,

A picture pops up of a previous attack where same weapon was used, and you say what?

Are you contesting for the crown of idiocy? A mere illiterate? Or your stvpidity is hereditary?
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
[s]
homerac7:

Onuku. angry
[/s]

lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by homerac7: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
stickncarrot:
Have they ever made sense to you that you want me to read what they said? Well, sorry to have promoted you to have sense. How can product of withdrawal method have sense?

ALADE

Problem with zombies is that they don't know when to stay down, and when they are hammered , they don't die easily.

I have established earlier that you are a doofoos, so in order to cememnt it and further expose your stupidity to the public, I ask of you go please, in the name of whatever deity you and your unfortunate ancestors believe in, to show me what part of the NA statement that doesn't make sense.

Please show us all and we take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
homerac7:

Problem with zombies is that they don't know when to stay down, and when they are hammered , they don't die easily.

I have established earlier that you are a doofoos, so in order to cememnt it and further expose your stupidity to the public, I ask of you go please, in the name of whatever deity you and your unfortunate ancestors believe in, to show me what part of the NA statement that doesn't make sense.

Please show us all and we take it up from there.

Don't get worked up over nothing, we already understand.

Just go back to school, for multiple refunds or make up courses on common sense.
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by gregg2: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
This govt is all about lies
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by hakanai(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
@op and co.
Take it of leave it,the army is making significant gains.Before now the situation was far much troubling.The army was largely defending and spreading themselves thin without even aerial support -often causing them outpost and positions again and again.Whilst the BH had a field day picking them,town after town.

With the current offensive posture of the military.The BH goons are obviously in disarray and they are no longer imposing as they were.There ability to re-group freely and launch surprise attacks with audacity in the past gave them territories Gwoza, Dikwa, Konduga, MAdagali, Michika, Mubi, Bama,Baga,Fato-Mori, Gamboro Ngalla etc.Today the only enclave or areas controlled is in Sambisa.Where the Army is also combing with good results.

At one time Maiduguri, Damturu & Biu were consistently under attack by the BH sect in an attempt to capture them. We had people praying that they would not be lost to the BH Offensive.Today alot of that has changed.BH lost virtually most of the gains they made on ground and even lost there strong holds. The NAF & NA have done well keeping them away and disorganized.The army is able to mop up areas with ease unlike before.DO not forget the enormous task before them , to police the entire 3 states and manager all international borders to the north and east.Which is tasking and honestly one should appreciate there efforts in doing good to keep the place safer.

The position people often take in every incident is sad.Calling the army liars and bashing them is not a good thing.This are men and women doing there best to manage a situation that was allowed to fester.They have to manage a conflict that is trans-national.A situation that is complicated to curb.Adapting to new terrains and changing dimensions in the crisis. They cant always prevent smaller attacks as they are now.But certain the major attacks have gone away completely.Rubbishing there efforts is absolutely wrong and they deserve credit for the come back they made and the advances achieved so far despite the odds.At one time we even felt we needed USA,Britain and super powers today there is hope.

BH no long has capacity to fight the Military anymore.Instead the broken groups or entities are trying hard to get attention with pockets of small attacks or suicide bombings.The Recent increase in bombings and such things as rockets simply suggest that they are losing the battle to engage our army on the battlefield as they did in the past. Instead they are left with the minor option of hitting soft targets in single and smaller groups.The present approach BH takes suggest they are losing and battling and relevance they once had.Tell me when was the last time they successfully attacked a military formation or try to invade an entire district?

Again the Army is also learning fast with the strategy to starve them of the materials or resources/supplies they need in order to operate.The army have blocked effectively such supplies in many areas.The recent caliber of weapons the BH use shows they are truly in need of fighting materials.The efforts of the BH to fabricate indicates alot in there desperate moves to continue the fight.It means the illegal weapons have being stopped largely.They are now trying to adopt the skills to fabricate and make do with local materials to fight the losing battle.I also read in one news,how BH are using tunnels now to conceal there activities. At the moment its certain to them (BH) that they can't win and they have fewer hiding places unlike before.They Now hope the small pockets of attacks to cause fear and panic may help them stay relevant.

I believe that,sooner than later the military will understand the workings of the bomb makers,volunteers and rocket manufacturers.The suppliers,brains and routes will be blocked as well to manage the bombings,tunnel and newer rocket attacks.

It is time also the FGN deploy the intelligence agencies to gather more intel on the sect activity as the war leaves the battle field and moves onto the streets and corners of town.Our Police also need to manage the civilian population more at this stage to ensure that they are not exposed to this small attacks.

It should now be the turn of the Intelligence agencies and police to do there part in preventing and managing the situation from here on.Such attacks on soft targets and civilian structures can be managed if co-ordination between the civilian,police and intelligence agencies is done correctly. After all is just one person strapped with a bomb. The willingness to provide methods to detect and prevent it head-on is on them now.

I salute or law enforcement agents and appreciate every effort they put. I also support governments effort to tackle the situation heads on. Boko-Haram is losing the fight and they shall crumble as Nigeria becomes stronger. I believe the December deadline is possible and God willing it will be achieved.

1 Like

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
tempest01:

Oh shut up...would you have written this during the last dispensation?
The problem is we put our region first before the country.
BH should be treated as a national problem. The NA is obviously failing. And releasing lies instead of gathering intelligence and tackling BH is pathetic.

How did "discredit our amicable president, hardworking army and north" sound to you when you put that down?

Or is it southerners holding up used rocket casings?
I don't want biafra to stop any soon I want them to kill everybody in the north even buhari and zahra or whatever her name is and her abused mother then proceed to the Southwest decimate them expecially those one from ogun oyo osun ekiti ondo claiming to come from lagos I pray thee iseeee
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by tempest01(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
I don't want biafra to stop any soon I want them to kill everybody in the north even buhari and zahra or whatever her name is and her abused mother then proceed to the Southwest decimate them expecially those one from ogun oyo osun ekiti ondo claiming to come from lagos I pray thee iseeee

Dafuq is wrong with you?
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Okanokan(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
I don't intend to join issues with Op, but i would want him to realise that in North East of our dear country Nigeria we are in a state of war and National Security demand some level of circumspection in what we say and write inorder not to avail the enemy undue space and thus kill the spirit of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
What the Op did is completely out of sync with how terrorist wars are fought and won in other climes. The Op is more of an Anarchist, and my take is that its time Nairaland open,(is it a thread) a chapter that deals with issues of TERRORISM outside POLITICS, this will help moderators manage topics that could be potentially damaging to the National Security of our dear country. Kudos to Nigerian Armed Forces.
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
[s]
Okanokan:
I don't intend to join issues with Op, but i would want him to realise that in North East of our dear country Nigeria we are in a state of war and National Security demand some level of circumspection in what we say and write inorder not to avail the enemy undue space and thus kill the spirit of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
What the Op did is completely out of sync with how terrorist wars are fought and won in other climes. The Op is more of an Anarchist, and my take is that its time Nairaland open,(is it a thread) a chapter that deals with issues of TERRORISM outside POLITICS, this will help moderators manage topics that could be potentially damaging to the National Security of our dear country. Kudos to Nigerian Armed Forces.
[/s]
Sharap so we should support lies at the expense of innocent civilians huh?

apc led Buharian army are just bunch of Liers

propaganda don't win terror wars ask USA

2 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
am not in anyway in support of bokoharam but at least for the sake of humanity the Nigerian army should please stop lying to the public.

they recently said that the bomb factory of bokoharam are fake and propaganda but recently bokoharam used the same fake rocket to attack maidugri recently (pictures below)

Apc led government want to use the same lies they used in destroying the former administration on the citizens not knowing that the same media will be used to counter them.

and you know how bokoharam operates these days they'll surely respond in order to prove point to the Army.

if these guys (army) can't wipe out bokoharam by December as they promised at least they should stop talking like parrot and stop getting on the nerves of bokoharam because the citizens are dying daily.

Propaganda is a double headed snake.

It can strike even those that wield it.

Buhari and the APC are all shameless liars and it is very obvious that the current military brass are either clueless or helpless in dealing with boko haram or both

2 Likes

Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
BHT display of makeshift Rocket facility is a clear propaganda to show relevance, Security forces destroyed the facility in BAMA,

NB

the Rockets are dummy ordinances with little or no accuracy,
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Okanokan:

Where was your patriotism when Ihekiriji chased Boko Haram into the Camerounian mountains?

Where was your patriotism when GEJ was in power?
Re: Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
homerac7:
@OP,

You are an idiot.t

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why PDP Will Sweep Governorship Poll, Others In Enugu – Rep Toby Okechukwu / Some Of Funny Picture From Peter Obi Really Today In Port Harcourt. / Atiku: I’ll Work To Restore Nigeria’s Preeminent Role In West African Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.