Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari (52350 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by nellyelitz(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

if the Pdp had invested in education, it might have given you a chance to escape from the effects of your parent's failings.
what is talking
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by djkall(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2015
mazeltov:
[b]No offence, Mr Bruce Lee- I don't know where you belong but analysing the way you do come on social media and wail, I [color=#990000][/color]need no prophet to tell me that you are from Pdp. I don't know whether a curse has been laid on that party. It's easier to destroy something than to repair it. It only takes less than 15 minutes for an explosion of atomic bomb to completely destroy a place and it will take more than 5 years to develop the place again. Pdp is the main reason behind the woes of this country. Had it been that Pdp led administration effectively manage the affairs of this nation- sail the ship of our nation to a promising shore, there wouldn't have been any reason to mount pressure on Apc government to act fast. This country was handed over to Apc in a complete broken state, they masturbated with the glory of this country and wine-and-dine with the fate of many youths for a good 16 years yet, they are expecting Apc lead government to clean up the mess within four years.[/b] see, we don't want magic in fact there is no magic wand to wave, we just want a new and solid foundation for the future of this country. But Mr Bruce lee is doing his own opposition on twitter, what a shame.!!
I see that this forum is not the best place to discuss the way forward for Nigeria, because it's full of tribal sentiment. For what I know if you inherited a govt. 4rm d previous admin. Good or bad u r expected of 2 things, keep the standard or improve it. This country was bad when PMB took over but it was still working. I expect PMB to destroy nd rebuild, renovate or rehabilitate etc. We knew that before he packed into Aso Villa, he did some renovation @ the villa nd spiritual baptism, y can't same be done on d affairs of d nation. He has to be working on something, he is not a president of tourism. Please remind him that he requested to serve over 170m people, so as far as Nigerian are concern the work he has to do is more than the work of any other president in the world. Let him seat up and start working nd stop gallivanting. From what am seeing right now the country is going from it bad state to a worse state.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by amusadele: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

With your IQ, I doubt you can hold any kind of meaningful conversation.
Honestly, my degree of pity on you is limitless. You are just a disgrace not only to your immediate family but also to the larger society. Why on earth, even if you are the typical mad boy of your community, must you give yourself that can of name? With your present health situation, do you know that you are not qualified to make any contribution? Do you know you are insane at the highest and deepest level. Some children in this forum need very strong worded posts. oya come on, kneel down and start to eat grass and get behind all the sane people in this forum and indeed every Nigerian. Tufiakwa to you many times, you Lucifer.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by DrownedFish: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2015
dungas30:
who is this idiot dat does not no the work of his senators pls go back to school if u been chop ur fees.
An for bruce dat dolge albino with just 4% sens is nt in the mouth bt action
an to all op of all forums i understand they ar all after mr president bt dat is foolishness of the mine allow him to finish his tenure an morover if u ddn vote him dnt complain coz most of this smelling mouth talkative ddnt vote for hin
Your Dad is an idiot for paying your school fees when your tenses shows that you are a lost cause.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by sabi99(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2015
D change is here......its der now at ur doorstep, chase it, embrace and feel it........do not expect miracles from me cos am not a magician"buhari"...................the sonoflucifer wants buhari to notice him,but how? unless buhari go come dey chat with us here in nairaland.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by FBLJ(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2015
mazeltov:
No offence, Mr Bruce Lee- I don't know where you belong but analysing the way you do come on social media and wail, I need no prophet to tell me that you are from Pdp. I don't know whether a curse has been laid on that party. It's easier to destroy something than to repair it. It only takes less than 15 minutes for an explosion of atomic bomb to completely destroy a place and it will take more than 5 years to develop the place again. Pdp is the main reason behind the woes of this country. Had it been that Pdp led administration effectively manage the affairs of this nation- sail the ship of our nation to a promising shore, there wouldn't have been any reason to mount pressure on Apc government to act fast. This country was handed over to Apc in a complete broken state, they masturbated with the glory of this country and wine-and-dine with the fate of many youths for a good 16 years yet, they are expecting Apc lead government to clean up the mess within four years. see, we don't want magic in fact there is no magic wand to wave, we just want a new and solid foundation for the future of this country. But Mr Bruce lee is doing his own opposition on twitter, what a shame.!!

and you think you have made sense? keep giving excuses for the president
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by amusadele: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Emekamex:

APC zombies never like the truth; keep defending Buhari like blind bats till this country folds. "No be only me go suffer am"
When people talked about the evil in apc's broom, Buhari and apc members, were as usual telling lies. That picture has completely revealled the true colour of broom. Looking at that picture, Buhari is the father of Lucifer, while apc members are the children of Buhari, the father. The dark backround indicates the dubiousness, evil etc. nature of Buhari and apc. Buhari is an Islamist = to evil. Buhari is a Fulani man = to Lucifer in that, the records of the every day evil activities are there. For example they kidnapped Olu Falea, a very old man. Buhari is a Northerner = to you know them, no point describing them but am sure you remember all recent appointments. Tufiakwa to Buhari many times. Tufiakwa to apc many times.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by nicklaus40: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2015
Since the inception of this country, this has to be the most coward senator..wont talk on the floor of th house and makes his opinion known just on social media
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by henryhemon(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2015
gregg2:
But seriously, this president is so disgusting. . .

Potholes are taking over major roads, no light,
fuel is scarce in most parts of the country,
no money in circulation, economic activities are sinking

All we are fed with are lies, propaganda and pictures.

Meanwhile, he drives around Abuja in convoy of 30 cars - same Abuja developed
by same PDP govts he wants us to beleive is bad while he himself has not tarred a km of
road 6months since becoming president

30 cars? Gej's was 100 cars. Continue lying. Buhari is working like or not. Stop being bias and sentimental about buhari.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by dwesternmall: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by layez: 9:57am On Nov 02, 2015
Make dat dullard buhari no do anytin,walahi e stil beta pass d intelligent GEJ #Quote me anytym..

....as 4murray he is sayin d real truth dou,wia im kip im brain b4 #twitterBoss
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Roks(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2015
True talk Senator, he has to focus on derailing nature of the country
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2015
amusadele:
Honestly, my degree of pity on you is limitless. You are just a disgrace not only to your immediate family but also to the larger society. Why on earth, even if you are the typical mad boy of your community, must you give yourself that can of name? With your present health situation, do you know that you are not qualified to make any contribution? Do you know you are insane at the highest and deepest level. Some children in this forum need very strong worded posts. oya come on, kneel down and start to eat grass and get behind all the sane people in this forum and indeed every Nigerian. Tufiakwa to you many times, you Lucifer.
Is that all?

Have a great week.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Skybee1(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2015
mazeltov:
No offence, Mr Bruce Lee- I don't know where you belong but analysing the way you do come on social media and wail, I need no prophet to tell me that you are from Pdp. I don't know whether a curse has been laid on that party. It's easier to destroy something than to repair it. It only takes less than 15 minutes for an explosion of atomic bomb to completely destroy a place and it will take more than 5 years to develop the place again. Pdp is the main reason behind the woes of this country. Had it been that Pdp led administration effectively manage the affairs of this nation- sail the ship of our nation to a promising shore, there wouldn't have been any reason to mount pressure on Apc government to act fast. This country was handed over to Apc in a complete broken state, they masturbated with the glory of this country and wine-and-dine with the fate of many youths for a good 16 years yet, they are expecting Apc lead government to clean up the mess within four years. see, we don't want magic in fact there is no magic wand to wave, we just want a new and solid foundation for the future of this country. But Mr Bruce lee is doing his own opposition on twitter, what a shame.!!
sharap n listen to d truth,D so call Apc whr voted to com n repair d so called damage u guys said PDP cos,so remind ur president y he was prefer to Our Luvly Hero GEj n stop makin noise hr
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Skybee1(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2015
I wonder if he ll complit d four wasted yrs he was givin to try his luck as a president
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Osakah24(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2015
mazeltov:
Stop this PDP APC blame game,this same PDP you are talking about was formed by individuals who currently make up the APC. should we not be looking away from party nomenclature for once.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by jerryjere(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2015
IyaIode:
Oga bruce the senate has spent more time on holiday than in the chambers, actually more time at the CCT
is he the chairman of Senate who declare recess?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ben-M. Bruce has been a noise maker since early 2015.
WHR is d pay cut he shouted 2 foot in d floor of d senate?
WHR is d allowance he promised 2 give out because he felt d senators monthly pay is outrageous?
all deze naija politicians r d real scammer. NOISE MAKER gcfr
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by TSNG(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
mazeltov:

Nonsense talk
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by TSNG(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
mazeltov:

Then why make the masses that voted you in believe there is a magic wand to wave with your unachievable and unrealistic campaign promises?
2 months to end boko haram
Daily meals for primary sch kids
5k 4 every unemployed youths etc
this APC zombies baffle me the way they try to hide this administrations failures, rather tie it to the previous governments...classic show of shame and ineptitude to accept responsibility..you are one of dis country's enemies Bruce talked about "masturbating masturbators"
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by chernest2002: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Buhari should have been to school after his military government but he chose to be a cattle rearer and now he become a president without vision. Oh Nigeria sorry have been your only name.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by toshmann(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
gregg2:
But seriously, this president is so disgusting. . .

Potholes are taking over major roads, no light,
fuel is scarce in most parts of the country,
no money in circulation, economic activities are sinking

All we are fed with are lies, propaganda and pictures.

Meanwhile, he drives around Abuja in convoy of 30 cars - same Abuja developed
by same PDP govts he wants us to beleive is bad while he himself has not tarred a km of
road 6months since becoming president

No suprise here. I expected it. Incompetence is like pregnacy. You cant hide it for long.

What I did not expect is to see cows roaming the streets of maitama. grin

The fulani cattle rearers have taken over the land with impunity
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by aresa: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
[s]
einsteino:

Insults don't make your points any better, if you can call my talk meaningless i guess you wouldn't respect a list of anything I think he should have done.

God! what is the internet turning us into, how come people find it so easy to make vulgar comments. Many of you guys wouldn't dare this in a face to face conversation. Learn to be polite my dear countryman, our opinions of how things should be done by the president may differ but we are all equally passionate about our country. Anyways I wish you the best of a new working week.
[/s]

You don't have to bore me with more meaningless talk
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by dwesternmall: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Onyiido: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
onatisi:
Buhari is yet to even achieve one single thing since he took over 6 months ago. The only things he has done so far is to release billions to states as bailout fund and travel all over
Did I see u type "billions". But he said he inherited an empty treasury from his predecessor. APC wants to sweep this nation but it won't happen

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by onatisi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Onyiido:
Did I see u type "billions". But he said he inherited an empty treasury from his predecessor. APC wants to sweep this nation but it won't happen
they have already started the sweeping .
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by ZZ22: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
mazeltov:
... Keep saying PDP as if most of these guys in APC didnt belong to PDP before... Recieve sense....#commonsense

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
demarc001:
True talk.
Constructive statement, not just condemnation. He stated what should be done
"It is unwise to make blame while the sun shines #commonsense''

Buhari get the nation running before everybody loose hope in you!

Nigerians are running o! At least in Benue.... away from their homes. Who said the nation is not running angry

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
amusadele:
Honestly, my degree of pity on you is limitless. You are just a disgrace not only to your immediate family but also to the larger society. Why on earth, even if you are the typical mad boy of your community, [b]must you give yourself that can of name? [/b]With your present health situation, do you know that you are not qualified to make any contribution? Do you know you are insane at the highest and deepest level. Some children in this forum need very strong worded posts. oya come on, kneel down and start to eat grass and get behind all the sane people in this forum and indeed every Nigerian. Tufiakwa to you many times, you Lucifer.

Can of name kó can of coke ní
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Jascon4: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
aresa:

You like him and want him to be the president of Nigeria because he sits on twitter wailing meaningless rubbish.?

Shouldn't your support be about what he delivered on behalf of his own constituency that sent him to abuja?

Do you mind showing us what his constituency have benefited from him in the last six months?

marvinayo:
ah!! that guy that's saying what has Ben Bruce done for his senatorial district...go and do some research....the guy single handedly paid the salaries of all the unpaid teachers in his state...I'm not from bayelsa and I'm definitely not a politician
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by aresa: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jascon4:

marvinayo:
ah!! that guy that's saying what has Ben Bruce done for his senatorial district...go and do some research....the guy single handedly paid the salaries of all the unpaid teachers in his state...I'm not from bayelsa and I'm definitely not a politician

You don't have to peddle bogus and made up story to prove a silly point..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Jascon4: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
aresa:

You don't have to peddle bogus and made up story to prove a silly point..

I didn't post that, I simply quoted someone who seemed to have answered your question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pete Edochie & Other Nollywood Stars Campaign For Pdp In Imo(photos) / Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.