Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari (52370 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by nonxo007(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Some people won't see the sense in what he said, but it's fact...start making change and stop point fingers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
More tweets

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by macaranta(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
finally...eyes are getting wiped.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by femmy2010(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
gregg2:
But seriously, this president is so disgusting. . .

Potholes are taking over major roads, no light,
fuel is scarce in most parts of the country,
no money in circulation, economic activities are sinking

All we are fed with are lies and propaganda

6months ago life was great in Nigeria.
Uninterrupted power supply ,great motorable roads ,perfect health care system etc .
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by joseph1832(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Senator Ben Bruce takes a shot at President Buhari,he says "6 months is 1/8 of a 4 year tenure. If you are still blaming your predecessor after 6 months, when are you going to ever deliver the goods?"
This is a serious one .

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Ben Bruce should answer that question himself, 6 months is indeed 1/8 of a tenure, instead of him pointing fingers at PMB, he should answer the question himself. What has he done for his senatorial district, his own constituency.

Man wey don bleach finish!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by HARDDON: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Agunnewi:
He is right, Buhari wasn't prepared to govern, i really don't understand why he contested the election in the first place.

To return powee to d north ofcos. Need u any magnifying lenses? N d idiotic pdp just zoned 2019 to d north again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by OlujobaSamuel: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Twitter senator, am not so sure any of us can remember you asking a cogent question during the just concluded ministerial screening.
You have been more active at the CCT than you are at the Senate. When you were voted in, I had hope in you irrespective of political affiliation, but seems there is a substance they dish out to pdp members irrespective of what your personal beliefs are that change you guys overnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by newsomtin(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
gregg2:
But seriously, this president is so disgusting. . .

Potholes are taking over major roads, no light,
fuel is scarce in most parts of the country,
no money in circulation, economic activities are sinking

All we are fed with are lies, propaganda and pictures
point of correction there is light

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by appini: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Buhari does not have a minimum idea of how to lead his few cows; saving to administer a country as big and complex as Nigeria.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
I agree with him undecided

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by FaithDaniel(f): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
I heard he is fighting corruption, and the corrupt PDP members have deflected to APC soon the remaiming few will deflect too. Then he will appoint them Ministers and soon some will run as President. We re back to square still dsame corrupt leaders

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Dwilderness: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bruce thanks for that shot @ GMB! 6months down d line he still plays the blame game and travels like Ajala all over the world. Talk is cheap but d difference is 7up! Case closed!

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by joshachid: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
What has Sen ben bruce done for his people in six month? Its so easy to point a finger at someone
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Ruuhh(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cow!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by grandmaster1974(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
any party that does not tolerate or take d criticism of d opposition seriously no matter how good or bad it may be will surely perish.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
femmy2010:

6months ago life was great in Nigeria.
Uninterrupted power supply ,great motorable roads ,perfect health care system etc .
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Ramos16(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Yes, 6 months ago, Nigeria was a paradise. Good roads and infrastructure, steady power. Life was bliss.
eyahh! Trying to be sarcastic, doesnt work well in writing eh
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by oganology33(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
mazeltov:
No offence, Mr Bruce Lee- I don't know where you belong but analysing the way you do come on social media and wail, I need no prophet to tell me that you are from Pdp. I don't know whether a curse has been laid on that party. It's easier to destroy something than to repair it. It only takes less than 15 minutes for an explosion of atomic bomb to completely destroy a place and it will take more than 5 years to develop the place again. Pdp is the main reason behind the woes of this country. Had it been that Pdp led administration effectively manage the affairs of this nation- sail the ship of our nation to a promising shore, there wouldn't have been any reason to mount pressure on Apc government to act fast. This country was handed over to Apc in a complete broken state, they masturbated with the glory of this country and wine-and-dine with the fate of many youths for a good 16 years yet, they are expecting Apc lead government to clean up the mess within four years. see, we don't want magic in fact there is no magic wand to wave, we just want a new and solid foundation for the future of this country. But Mr Bruce lee is doing his own opposition on twitter, what a shame.!!

Here We Go Again!!!
Nice Speech. Now clap 4 yaself.
U nid 2 save this speech of urs. APC-led FG will definitely need it after 4 years, if they don't take advice.
But Wait ooo. . .from whom do u expect advice?? APC members who cannot see the truth. And even when they see it, won't ever say a thing??
PDP did this. PDP did that. Y do u thing APC won a sitting President in the elections?
Lemme leave u with Dis last words;
Excuses are the nails used 2 build a house of failure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by ststyreal(f): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Yes, 6 months ago, Nigeria was a paradise. Good roads and infrastructure, steady power. Life was bliss.
Sorry, I don't talk to the devil
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by malton: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
... He's right in every sense of the word. Buhari has been playing the blame game ever since he took over, and it is becoming boring. Or was he not aware of the enormous task that awaits when he sought office? Had Nigeria been an eldorado, would we have had any need for him at all? One moment he's complaining about the poor state of the economy he inherited, the next, he's bitching about there being no money. It's irritating to say the least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by niceguy7(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
The problem most people have in this country is impatience, "change is a gradual process"
U can not use a day to feed a child that is lean.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
This guy is another fayose.....taking shots at others to distract the public from his own inactivity undecided ......anyway.....ive been enjoying light for the past 4 months. At least something has improved under this administration smiley
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Daremee: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ben Bruce is a clueless attention seeking Arrow. Still mourning the departure of Jonathan who dashed him the senate seat on a silver platter.

Even he knows he did not merit it, or even win any election.

Does he even know his papa's village in Bayelsa? Idiot.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by 234GT(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Only a fool goes to India to inform the whole world that his people are corrupt and that his country is broke!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Kalvan: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

With your IQ, I doubt you can hold any kind of meaningful conversation.

Chei! grin grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=onatisi post=39590090]Buhari is yet to even achieve one single thing since he took over 6 months ago. The only things he has done so far is to release billions to states as bailout fund and travel all over [/quit]
How can you say that ?! buhari's body language nearly gave Nigeria 24hours electricity and abundant petrol. abi u no dey dis country

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by kinharold(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Agunnewi:
He is right, Buhari wasn't prepared to govern, i really don't understand why he contested the election in the first place.
Tinubu simply used him to remove GEJ, not that they had a better option/offering for Nigeria. It is about who is eating and not eating the national cake. They saw corruption and capitalized on it and unfortunately, GEJ was a weak opponent.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by HARDDON: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

What does governance mean to you? Good news?

It means using malodourous body odour to govern 170mil people. It means taking over power n turning a tourist. Visiting places u'd dreamt of n taking pictures while @ with ur almajiri wears

It means fighting kwuruption surrounded by kwarrupt ministers.

It means appointing fellow nomads to sensitive posts within d government n having a cow farm in a mosque within d presidential villa

It means blaming my predecessor about my been too old i forgot where to slot my sim into on my wife's well spread out legs

It means folding my hands , drinking buruwa tashi while d nation nosedive economically n investors take a hike.

It means failing in all my electorial promises n blaming pdp for it.

Need more schooling about d act of good governance?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by ststyreal(f): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I wanted to quote u before but on citing your dp, I had a change of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.