Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari (52373 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Agunnewi:

You son of lucifer get behind me, I don't converse with the devil.
epic answer.I so much love ur answer.u son of lucifer get behind us,rite tinking nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by hinwazaka: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
A smart leader will listen to this piece of advice, and start making the right steps. But a stup1d leader, will instead, call up his good for nothing media lying SSA, to create a perfect excuse for his mistakes, while engaging in slanderous newspaper wars with the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by marwanafrica: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
demarc001:
True talk.
Constructive statement, not just condemnation. He stated what should be done
"It is unwise to make blame while the sun shines #commonsense''

Buhari get the nation running before everybody loose hope in you!

True talk honestly, I usually say this but pple used to tink nd say odawise abt my view, tnk God a senator has already reason towards my thought

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by M4gunners: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Weldon mr Bruce senator of commonsense keep telling him the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by luvprince4real(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
mazeltov:
No offence, Mr Bruce Lee- I don't know where you belong but analysing the way you do come on social media and wail, I need no prophet to tell me that you are from Pdp. I don't know whether a curse has been laid on that party. It's easier to destroy something than to repair it. It only takes less than 15 minutes for an explosion of atomic bomb to completely destroy a place and it will take more than 5 years to develop the place again. Pdp is the main reason behind the woes of this country. Had it been that Pdp led administration effectively manage the affairs of this nation- sail the ship of our nation to a promising shore, there wouldn't have been any reason to mount pressure on Apc government to act fast. This country was handed over to Apc in a complete broken state, they masturbated with the glory of this country and wine-and-dine with the fate of many youths for a good 16 years yet, they are expecting Apc lead government to clean up the mess within four years. see, we don't want magic in fact there is no magic wand to wave, we just want a new and solid foundation for the future of this country. But Mr Bruce lee is doing his own opposition on twitter, what a shame.!!
somebody plz seize dis weed from dis guy he has had enough for today.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
knightsTempler:
Ben Bruce is spot on Buhari's government have become hourly picture updates of politicians who were elected to move the country forward, but instead chose to update pics of them making up and all trivial nonsenses. No wonder the country is in such dire trouble, when a constant diet of such trivial hogwash is presented as news and the real issues are ignored.
COK?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by bejeria101(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
chosen04:
Dullard of Daura....Will you answer?

*in pmbs voice* u talking to me? I AM THE LAST COWBENDER!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by anonimi: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

if the Pdp had invested in education, it might have given you a chance to escape from the effects of your parent's failings.

See this olodo who does not know that the 36 state &774 LGAs are mainly responsible for educating all our children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by specco(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Agunnewi:
He is right, Buhari wasn't prepared to govern, i really don't understand why he contested the election in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Reptyle(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Senator Ben Bruce takes a shot at President Buhari,he says "6 months is 1/8 of a 4 year tenure. If you are still blaming your predecessor after 6 months, when are you going to ever deliver the goods?"
This is a serious one .

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Errr....says the Senator whose only action since he joined the Senate is joining the PDP caucus walk out during the ministerial confirmation hearings last week.

Talk of a kettle calling the pot black.

He does have a point though....President Buhari needs to step up his game. Time is running out.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Baba one chance!! By Next yr ppl eyes go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by specco(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Agunnewi:
He is right, Buhari wasn't prepared to govern, i really don't understand why he contested the election in the first place.
He was driven by a burning desire to equal Obj's feat who ruled Nigeria twice once as a former Head of state and many years later as a democratically elected civilian president.
He has achieved that but any other thing na u sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by awesome11(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
FaithDaniel:
I heard he is fighting corruption, and the corrupt PDP members have deflected to APC soon the remaiming few will deflect too. Then he will appoint them Ministers and soon some will run as President. We re back to square still dsame corrupt leaders

I'm not sure that word is "deflect". It is actually "defect".

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by 83lagosroad(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
IyaIode:
Oga bruce the senate has spent more time on holiday than in the chambers, actually more time at the CCT

Dont be hypocritical with your comment.it would have been better put as "Bruce the senate lead by apc is no different from that of pdp, it has spent more time on holiday than in the chambers, actually more time at the CCT because of an alleged senate president whom apc govt is patting his back"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by nkowaputa(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
mazeltov:
No offence, Mr Bruce Lee- I don't know where you belong but analysing the way you do come on social media and wail, I need no prophet to tell me that you are from Pdp. I don't know whether a curse has been laid on that party. It's easier to destroy something than to repair it. It only takes less than 15 minutes for an explosion of atomic bomb to completely destroy a place and it will take more than 5 years to develop the place again. Pdp is the main reason behind the woes of this country. Had it been that Pdp led administration effectively manage the affairs of this nation- sail the ship of our nation to a promising shore, there wouldn't have been any reason to mount pressure on Apc government to act fast. This country was handed over to Apc in a complete broken state, they masturbated with the glory of this country and wine-and-dine with the fate of many youths for a good 16 years yet, they are expecting Apc lead government to clean up the mess within four years. see, we don't want magic in fact there is no magic wand to wave, we just want a new and solid foundation for the future of this country. But Mr Bruce lee is doing his own opposition on twitter, what a shame.!!

So when should we expect to start feeling this government? Tell us how long we have to wait.

APC was better as opposition. They have nothing to offer. If after 6 months u are still blaming PDP, then it's a pity because I wonder how long we will wait before the blame is up and the government start doing her own work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by donlino9: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
chosen04:
Dullard of Daura....Will you answer?
How can you insult the first citizen of Nigeria ?common group leader you can't be trusted with it
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by flyingsnail(f): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Buhari is still using video cassette VHS and black and white TV

Archival man

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by FILEBE(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Will we just attack the person and not the party? Apc this , Pdp that. We all know both of them are not saints. We are giving these party too much attentions jare. Once they produce a candidate we should forget about the party and focus on the candidate. We are making these pary look stronger than they are. I hope someone understands what i'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
ststyreal:

I wanted to quote u before but on citing your dp, I had a change of mind.
Thanks.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by beecrofty(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
This is typical Nigerian reasoning, exactly what got us in trouble to begin with.

Everybody wants a quick fix, permanent solutions don't just happen..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Agunnewi:

You son of lucifer get behind me, I don't converse with the devil.
lawd! grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by nkowaputa(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mistermamus:
Baba one chance!! By Next yr ppl eyes go clear.

Which next year? People eye don open. Na only few people de live for denial.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Charly68: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
I think the Baba should be reminded that he does not have the eternity to go into action. He has actually wasted a hell of time..We are in a jet age & things ought to have been faster than this..his analog way of movement can not work in a digital age..I only pray Nigerians won't regret electing the Baba. Though he was my choice but am getting bored with his zero action style of governance .No ministers & so the economy is nose diving

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by freeage7(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
All progressive confidence (APC). Presido are you there?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Walexsammy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
freshvine:
The dullardiho thinks he has 8 years but Nigerians will correct this 'western mistake' or do I say imposition in less than 4 year time.
Left for Nigerians as u said, he'll be there beyond 2019, unless ure talking about the 5%

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
nkowaputa:

Which next year? People eye don open. Na only few people de live for denial.
no mind em dem be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by efemena22(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Agunnewi:
maybe he was just testing his might. Funny country
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by femmy2010(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

If truly what you have written above are true , may God shower his blessings on you however if it is the opposite, may God take away all is blessings from you tongue

what has cursing got to do with a sarcastic statement ?
please learn to pick the not so hidden message in similar quotes in future.
God bless you still though u wish others ills.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
mazeltov:

Go back and read the achievement of Obasanjo, YaR'adua and GEJ after Abdul-salaami, Babangida, Abacha, Buhari render Nigeria flawless before those 3 gentle men took over. After reading that, you can now come back and comment. I will advice you stop following the noise of 15years in power, instead go back to the root and trace it to now. APC is a confused party. At the state level, they have done worst than Abacha in 8years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Pecca: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
wachakuta:
Oshe twitter Senator
If to say twitter no de, My Guy na for 2GO e for de yarn so
...mustta been mallam daura who, gracefully, gave us twitter!!!wake ur hag up!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by excel101(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
IyaIode:
Oga bruce the senate has spent more time on holiday than in the chambers, actually more time at the CCT
. We shouldn't be playing politics with everything cos Nigeria belongs to all of us. We will be happier if Mr president is building Nigeria as expected. Lets face reality and ask yourself this simple question, is our president really working?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
femmy2010:

what has cursing got to do with a sarcastic statement ?
please learn to pick the not so hidden message in similar quotes in future.
God bless you still though u wish others ills.

I am sorry. There was mugging to suggest that if was sarcastic. I thought you were one of the.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.