Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Learn From My Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn From My Mistake (1046 Views)

See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn From My Mistake by ezteem(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Today is another day to reminisce On my mischievous teenage life but before I do.... I like to tell that I love fictions... But I think when real stories are told there's much morals to be picked from....

Before I continue, I'll like to say "floreat" to all the KCOB on NL... But this aint a KC story. Its a year after we wore the blue KCOB cap and dashed junior boys money.... Lol..memeorable

I got admission into futo to study engineering, but I didn't make chemistry and physics in waec... I was bad on my seeing my set guys flaunt their matric gowns on facebook...but I bear am like man... Na lie, I cried.
So mumsy wanted to enrol me for external waec the next year but I have never experienced a mixed school in my teenage life... And there is this girl I always saw in my area when I came back for hols.. I said I must go to this school... I stalked her one morning and saw the school location..

Fastfoward 3months later , I was already wearing the school uniform and the girl became my tight paddy, then I lost interest in her after we did it ,because she had a bf ..... I didn't lose interest cos I had player instincts or because there were other fishes to nab...

I lost interest because I met another girl... In the same school.. I'll call her MINAJ... wink . She was everything I could crush on everything I should crush on... And in a week, everybody knw we were together... Minaj Is a muslim girl, conc' muslim girl...

Fast foward 1months again. It was exam period.. I had started to take my books more serious, can't afford to cry again... She was having problems with maths so after writting mine, I helped her with hers and she was so grateful she didn't know how to repay me... So I kissed her after school that day... She slapped me and went home..

The next day, she sneaked me out during break, appologised and we went like we were running errand for a teacher,,, mehn she took me home.... She lives in a mosque. Behind the mosque, her father is the imam in the mosque...

Everywhere was quiet, no soul was in or around the compound, I smiled in my heart, it was well calculated, she gave me coke and told me to feel relaxed..... 5minutes later she came out on only pant and bra and sat on my legs.... I was nervous ... See this girl wey I dey fantasize how I go marry and carry her to different parts of the world, she's now at my lap trying to seduce me..
No, no, not seduce me.... Respond to yesterday....

Kai.. So that kiss got to her ?.. she told me she saw what she's doing in a movie and she's not able to rest since I kissed her .... All that was falling to deaf ears, I had already removed her bra and started sucking her bobby... Like it'll lactate and gimme milk ...

She removed my tie, I stood up and placed her on the couch, I wanted to remove her panties so I'll know that I atleast saw her kittykat... Coz most of my class girls and ss2 girls were naïve. They only let you kiss and suck bobby... Never go below the waist like boxing or na DQ.

Ehen where was I, so as I remove the pant and was doing the finger action coz she wasn't letting me come in yet...., na so the entrance burglary make creek-sound... The door opened and I heard" allahu akbaru".
I look back and nicki ran into the room... Her popsy was standing at the door, with two other guys, I think they are guys that serve him... He just told them to hold me down and the other one should bring cutlass....

Part 2 loading
Re: Learn From My Mistake by gamaliel121(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Little one!!!!

What is this?
Re: Learn From My Mistake by BreezyCB(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ahahaha
Re: Learn From My Mistake by Cutehector(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mcheew... See lie
Re: Learn From My Mistake by naijaboiy: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
So you're no longer in UNN hill top hostel,now it's FUTO huh? undecided

Mtcheew...glides out of thread. undecided
Re: Learn From My Mistake by ezteem(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
So you're no longer in UNN hill top hostel,now it's FUTO huh? undecided

Mtcheew...glides out of thread. undecided

M sure you have a problem with reading...I got an admission but couldn't go because I didn't have the o'level result ... So I stayed back and got unn the next year.... Its like your good at investigating ? ..... Go join the fight against boko harram
Re: Learn From My Mistake by naijaboiy: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
ezteem:

M sure you have a problem with reading...I got an admission but couldn't go because I didn't have the o'level result ... So I stayed back and got unn the next year.... Its like your good at investigating ? ..... Go join the fight against boko harram
Ok.
Re: Learn From My Mistake by ezteem(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
BreezyCB:
Ahahaha

Nice mehn.... I laugh it off when ever I remember this experience ....
Niggaz who hate or don't laugh have motivated me to even finish the story...

Their problem is bigger than laughter ... I like to write.. That's what forums are for..and I don't have open new accounts to tell my stories....when I know its true .... The girl in the story and I spoke on facebook today... And it took my mind back ...
Re: Learn From My Mistake by buzquet(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
So u want to keep us in suspense with ur mumu story?
Re: Learn From My Mistake by IamLEGEND1: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2015

Re: Learn From My Mistake by ezteem(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Read your personal message" Riding through this NL province in my automobile,igniting and inhaling a particularly potent bit of marijuana. simultaneously ingesting my orijin. Relaxing, with my mind contemplating my currency and my currency occupying my mind"

You are not a stoner ... You are a junkie ... I'm sure you don't know who a stoner is .... But all the same . Your mama must be proud she's got a legend
Re: Learn From My Mistake by IamLEGEND1: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
ezteem:

Read your personal message" Riding through this NL province in my automobile,igniting and inhaling a particularly potent bit of marijuana. simultaneously ingesting my orijin. Relaxing, with my mind contemplating my currency and my currency occupying my mind"

You are not a stoner ... You are a junkie ... I'm sure you don't know who a stoner is .... But all the same . Your mama must be proud she's got a legend

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Women And Deception. / Why Do Nowadays Love Fade Away Easily / Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.