Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married (1051 Views)

See How This Two Slay Mamas Tw£rked In A Club Yesterday In Lagos Last Night / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) / I Prefer Having Sex With Different Men Than Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married by emmanuel596(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2015
With how bad and confused the world and women of nowadays are I know most men and women would prefer to stay. Single for ever and with the wide spread of homosexuality and lesbianism....youths of these days don't wanna take responsibility too...soo let me. see those who wanna be single mu,baby mamas and irresponsible/runaway fathers and state your reasons to
Re: Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married by amunkita(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2015
Apart from being the mother of ur child I don't see anything women of today contributes to the man...

Sincerely, if not its a tradition to get married I better stay single nd ve a baby mama..

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married by iceberylin(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2015
I need a complete family...
Re: Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married by KELVINXY: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2015
marriage is just to fulfill all righteousness,
I prefer baby mama,

I'm sure most girls would prefer to be treated as a Girlfriend than to be treated as a Wife.

marriage sometimes can be a life long bondage. undecided

even if I consider marriage,its going to be on contract.

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2015
if am not good to be a wife then no point being the mum of ur kids.woe to that man that will try such with me..

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married by Cholls(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2015
amunkita:
Apart from being the mother of ur child I don't see anything women of today contributes to the man...

Sincerely, if not its a tradition to get married I better stay single nd ve a baby mama..
my brother i use to believe like you then until i discovered the true meaning of being a MAN.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2015
I prefer a complete family living together, growing together and impacting our kids together.

Some women are like backbone. You'll need one to build your empire.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married by emmanuel596(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
if am not good to be a wife then no point being the mum of ur kids.woe to that man that will try such with me..

Sometimes you might not know what the future holds just pray. And ask for GOD'S grace and make sure u are extra careful. Whhen doin it...nno body will tell u. he wants. U as a baby mama until. It happens
Re: Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married by emmanuel596(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2015
NewSheriff:
I prefer a complete family living together, growing together and impacting our kids together.

Some women are like backbone. You'll need one to build your empire.

I agree with you completely but this days those. Back bones and home builders/husband supporters are hard to get you will onnly see 1 in 1000 women
Re: Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2015
emmanuel596:

I agree with you completely but this days those. Back bones and home builders/husband supporters are hard to get you will onnly see 1 in 1000 women
They abound.
Re: Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married by amunkita(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Cholls:
my brother i use to believe like you then until i discovered the true meaning of being a MAN.

And what is it?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On A Guy Who Is Shy To Ask From His girlfrnd when he his broke / Who Is Right? The Man Or The Woman? / I Asked Her Out, Now She Has Stopped Talking To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.