Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Guy With A Spiral Birth Mark From His Forhead To The End Of His Nose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy With A Spiral Birth Mark From His Forhead To The End Of His Nose (1264 Views)

Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy With A Spiral Birth Mark From His Forhead To The End Of His Nose by onila(f): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
there is this guy in my church

he is so handsome

what makes him so unique. is the spiral birth marks coming down from his forehead to the end of his nose

when u see him from far. .u wld think its a wound that has been stitched

but when u look closer, its a birth mark. .hes dark skinned

please if u know the guy am talking abt, pls tell me if hes Nigerian. .dont need to know his name, wld be nice i to know. .

hes so eye candy
Re: The Guy With A Spiral Birth Mark From His Forhead To The End Of His Nose by valdes00(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2015
I would av loved to wish you happy new month, buh as it is now, I tink wishing you HAPPY NEW DREAM is d best....

3 Likes

Re: The Guy With A Spiral Birth Mark From His Forhead To The End Of His Nose by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
valdes00:
I would av loved to wish you happy new month, buh as it is now, I tink wishing you HAPPY NEW DREAM is d best....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Guy With A Spiral Birth Mark From His Forhead To The End Of His Nose by Kimoni: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2015
onila:
there is this guy in my church

he is so handsome

what makes him so unique. is the spiral birth marks coming down from his forehead to the end of his nose

when u see him from far. .u wld think its a wound that has been stitched

but when u look closer, its a birth mark. .hes dark skinned

please if u know the guy am talking abt, pls tell me if hes Nigerian. .dont need to know his name, wld be nice i to know. .

hes so eye candy

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: A Short Tale Of Romance / Ladies Take Note / Who Is Your Favourite???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.