Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ladies Take Note - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Take Note (1264 Views)

South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Take Note by Mcbussy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Relationship! Relationship!! Relationship!!!...most individuals take relationship as the way in which two or more people, groups, etc., interact, behave toward, and deal with each other. But talking of the intimate, heterosexual relationship, it is a romantic or intimate friendship between two people. It is also the way in which these two people are connected. Some relationship palavers end up thwarting the very essence of a relationship. Relationships usually face a lot of crises, issues and problems. The roots of these issues and problems are mostly neglected, and many times they have detrimental effects on our lives, relationships and general happiness. Talking on the roots of many relationship problems, I’m going to mention few things we don't take cognisance of that always ties us in wrong relationships or dent a good and healthy relationship. Today I’m dwelling on the females’ perspectives:

1. You need big breasts and butts to win/keep a man
No, no, no…this isn't correct. We have this mentality but it’s not so. If you pad up and kit up with the trending butt pads, and very huge foam bras that make your busts look like size 36D, when you are actually 32A, you only attract the wrong fellas and your deception backfires when they find out you don’t really have what attracted them to you in the first place…you have built d relationship on deceit.

2. He must be so rich; I don’t want to do a thing!
Wow! I’m constantly overwhelmed about females that speak of how rich they expect their partners to be. Have you ever given it a thought that your mother didn't marry your father when he had it all? And have you thought of yourself being successful without the wealth of your man? Have u considered how life would be when you are both comfortable and he gives you money or gifts without you asking, and you won't have to nag over anything? This mentality always causes issues that give a relationship reasons to be sickening. Being a girlfriend or fiancée isn’t a job, so your boyfriend or fiancé shouldn’t be your pay cheque.

3. Survival of relationships
Survival of a relationship, like personal survival, is a paramount concern to be taken into consideration by ladies, thus, this survival deals with commitment. We should all understand the extent the word "COMMITMENT" can go in determining if a relationship would work or fail. If the commitment to stay together forever is not there, then there would be issues in the relationship. Find out the underlying concerns in your relationship, try to carry out self exploration and find out the important things you really want in life and in a relationship. Know if you can actually stay committed through thick and thin. Yes, most ladies think commitment is at the man’s end of the bargain, but no it’s not only for the men, both parties need to remain committed for a relationship to work.

4. Ladies have the key to every relationship:
Yes we have the so called "Button", but mind you most ladies misuse them. Don't get me wrong, it’s not only ladies that misuse power in relationships, but because we are dealing with feminine perspectives now, that's why I am making this categorical statement. Dominating to get your way, insisting, coercing and proving you are right at all times don’t help a relationship. It only makes you appear selfish and egocentric, and it’s only a matter of time before you push him beyond his threshold. This is common among ladies with the most committed men, probably because they believe he would take and tolerate everything they throw at him. But remember, commitment is something that should be rewarded, not punished. Ladies are pillars and they are not meant to dominate or always insist they must have their ways.

Tips for Keeping a Healthy Relationship

1. You can have a hitch-free relationship if you love and appreciate yourself the way you are. For the fact that we are ladies and almost can’t go out with our bare faces, moderate make up should be enough. Don’t use what u don't need like butt pad, breast silicon pads, waist girdle. All these give you a new identity. Yes, you would look awesome, yes sexy, but it won't last long before the love fades off because you have only secured your suitors love and affection with the use of deception.

2. Don't be materialistic wealth isn't a criteria for relationship. Decide on how you will also be responsible and independent. Make yourself reliable, and then you will get the healthy relationship you want. You can't have what you can't also give. Be ambitious in a great way.

3. A happy relationship can make all the difference during challenging times. To keep one, every Lady must have a mind of her own. Ladies are not meant to be too hard or too soft. A lady should be able to adjust and not totally be dominating. Being submissive doesn't make a lady weaker than her peers, it only helps her express love, respect and appreciation for her man. This in turn strengthens her relationship. Men love ladies who respect them and would not want to lose ladies like that. Respect they say is reciprocal.

4. Ladies should avoid making negative assumptions. When one assumes, it will hinder unity, commitment and communication of both parties. The blame game is very destructive to a relationship and it never contributes to unity. When ladies have doubts on any issue in a relationship, they should try to communicate with their partners. A good communication is a sign of being committed. Commitment and communication have a great impact on healthy relationship.

http://ngfamilyforum..com.ng/?m=1

Note: Please i am not the author of this post, so nobody should diss me because of conflicting opinion or any other reason. It was written by a lady on the above blog..I liked it,dat was why i posted it here. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Take Note by Laveda(f): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is too long mehn....And its even about relationship

#YAWNS
Re: Ladies Take Note by Heromaniaa: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
nice one
Re: Ladies Take Note by Pennah(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
op send me ur Accnt no.
u nack d nail for head wella
Re: Ladies Take Note by Mcbussy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pennah:
op send me ur Accnt no.

u nack d nail for head wella

hehehe...i dey fear o. make e no be say nah u promise me money, and nah me go come pay you. grin
Re: Ladies Take Note by Pennah(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mcbussy:

hehehe...i dey fear o. make e no be say nah u promise me money, and nah me go come pay you. grin
any how na how as far as money go flow weda to me or to u, all na GOD WIN!!
Re: Ladies Take Note by Ginaz(f): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
RUB......BISH.
Re: Ladies Take Note by Mcbussy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ginaz:
RUB......BISH.

And what makes it rubbish?...is it because it says u should learn to be independent and stop seeing relationship as a job or opportunity for pay cheque? grin
Re: Ladies Take Note by Shortyy(f): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
exactly what i'm saying! But i blame men tho. They make most of these insecure girls feel inferior. when they see a big böoty, they start screaming, making the one with a little or no åss feel insecure. and ladies, money is not everything. even if it is, work hard and get yours. don't depend on this nïggas entirely.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Take Note by Mcbussy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shortyy:
exactly what i'm saying! But i blame men tho. They make most of these insecure girls feel inferior. when they see a big böoty, they start screaming, making the one with a little or no åss feel insecure. and ladies, money is not everything. even if it is, work hard and get yours. don't depend on this nïggas entirely.

I'm in love!!! kiss
Re: Ladies Take Note by Shortyy(f): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mcbussy:

I'm in love!!! kiss
lol
Re: Ladies Take Note by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Lmao
I like this cheesy
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ladies Take Note by 2SWT(f): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2015
will this really convince Nigerian ladies?

nice write up tho

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Take Note by Cutehector(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Shortyy:
dey start screaming because all they project in their minds ant the big bummed gurl is to have sex with her... Dats all

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite??? / The 14 Best Moments In Every Relationship / Pvssy Niggers, Drop Ur Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.