Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet (1180 Views)

Surprise: Muhammad Said Allah Is Greater Than Yahweh / God And Jesus Didn't Forbid Slavery In The Bible. But Why? / Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2015
This Verse was quoted from the most reliable Bible... which is Aramaic Bible... Aramaic is Jesus language... this verse will aslo be quoted from KJV

Revelation 22 :: 9

Aramaic Bible

9. And he said to me, "Look, no! I am your
companion, and [of] your brothers the prophets,
and of those who uphold the manifestations of
this book. Worship Allaha."

KJV Bible

9 : but he said to me, you must not do that, i am your fellow servant with you and your fellow brethren of prophets and those who keeps the words of this book. "Worship God "

cc:: Front Page .. Save lives from hell
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by Nicolars(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2015
I always think my brain boost well enough but post lyk diz keeps it nagging
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by divinehand2003(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2015
Hahaha
OP IT'S JUST TO EARLY TO CAUSE THIS TYPE OF COMMOTION THIS MORNING ON NAIRALAND. Wake up again and post it in Jokes section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by yanabasee(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2015
OP..... You Wish!

2 Likes

Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by sleazy5(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2015
divinehand2003:
Hahaha
OP IT'S JUST TO EARLY TO CAUSE THIS TYPE OF COMMOTION THIS MORNING ON NAIRALAND. Wake up again and post it in Jokes section.

gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by demarc001: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2015
Op pls read the entire Bible

1 Like

Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2015
this is how your forefathers ignore and make fun of prophets and their messages from Allah...

take your time to verify the post and think about it... only religion can save us from wrath of Allah..

1 Like

Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by Horlufemi(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2015
In your dreams OP

you think the bible is Quran.

My people don't let any propaganda make you believe that God of the bible and Allah are the same.

they are not. Jehovah is father. allah is a master of slaves.

you can't compare Jesus who is without sin with mohammed who sinned severally.

they are not the same .

sleep and death are not the same.

Islam is just plagiarism of all the current religions of its time.

like that oketude man, that kind thing.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by adullam210: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
this is how your forefathers ignore and make fun of prophets and their messages from Allah...

take your time to verify the post and think about it... only religion can save us from wrath of Allah..

only Jesus can save! The allahh is the devil, old serpent, deciever, murderer, and liar, according to the bible.

1 Like

Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2015
adullam210:

only Jesus can save! The allahh is the devil, old serpent, deciever, murderer, and liar, according to the bible.

laughing in Eaosha style... why direct your anger towards me. if you can't handle the truth.. just lock up.. abi no be your Bible talk am?
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by Scholar8200(m): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
This Verse was quoted from the most reliable Bible... which is Aramaic Bible... Aramaic is Jesus language... this verse will aslo be quoted from KJV

Aramaic Bible

KJV Bible

9 : but he said to me, you must not do that, i am your fellow servant with you and your fellow brethren of prophets and those who keeps the words of this book. "Worship God "

That passage was spoken by an Angel, not the Lord Jesus Christ! (Angels are not to be worshiped)

Revelation 22:8
And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

But when John saw the Lord, he fell down (in worship , awe and obeisance) and was not restrained.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by Maamin(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

how ignorant can u be early this morning? is it religion that saves or God?
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by Maamin(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Aramaic Bible

KJV Bible

finally! Aramaic does not call God, "Allaha" but "Elaha" there is a difference...the verse you quoted was an angel speaking not Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by adullam210: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

laughing in Eaosha style... why direct your anger towards me. if you can't handle the truth.. just lock up.. abi no be your Bible talk am?
u lie again

1 Like

Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by Medicis(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Revelation 22:8-9King James Version (KJV)

8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Scholar8200:

That passage was spoken by an Angel, not the Lord Jesus Christ! (Angels are not to be worshiped)

Revelation 22:8
And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

But when John saw the Lord, he fell down (in worship , awe and obeisance) and was not restrained.

if you like believe... if you like don't... even if na angel showed him those things... it means angel dey lie abi... don't you know it's visions that shows the truth about everything
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2015
adullam210:
u lie again

which lie jare
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2015
Maamin:

finally! Aramaic does not call God, "Allaha" but "Elaha" there is a difference...the verse you quoted was an angel speaking not Jesus.

chai.. you can lie o.. anyways... it's a Christian that translated the ARAMAIC written bible into English.... besides.... Allah is even in Hebrew Bible.... if you don't like.. Google is your friend
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Maamin:

how ignorant can u be early this morning? is it religion that saves or God?

God saves.... God is Allah.... Allah creates human beings... Religion is our manual with which the holy scriptures are the manuals that can save human beings from wrath of Allah
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by Scholar8200(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

if you like believe... if you like don't... even if na angel showed him those things... it means angel dey lie abi... don't you know it's visions that shows the truth about everything
Rather you are the one that was about to create the impression that those words in vs 9 were spoken by Jesus!
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2015
Scholar8200:
Rather you are the one that was about to create the impression that those words in vs 9 were spoken by Jesus!

suit yourself bro
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by Maamin(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

God saves.... God is Allah.... Allah creates human beings... Religion is our manual with which the holy scriptures are the manuals that can save human beings from wrath of Allah

God saves not Religion..get real already..and stop wallowing in the pool of islamic deceit.
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by Maamin(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

chai.. you can lie o.. anyways... it's a Christian that translated the ARAMAIC written bible into English.... besides.... Allah is even in Hebrew Bible.... if you don't like.. Google is your friend

My friend when it comes to Aramaic and Hebrew languages you know absolutely nothing so keep off and stop saying things you dont know.

God Is "Elaha" in Aramaic not "Allaha" ok!

1 Like

Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by Medicis(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Aramaic Bible

KJV Bible

Revelation 22:18-19New King James Version (NKJV)

A Warning
18 For[a] I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add[b] to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away[c] his part from the Book[d] of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2015
Medicis:
Revelation 22:18-19New King James Version (NKJV)

A Warning
18 For[a] I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add[b] to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away[c] his part from the Book[d] of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

ehn ehn... what is this one saying...

visit that biblical site to verify what i posted.... www.v-a.com/bible/letters_of_the_apostles.html
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Maamin:

My friend when it comes to Aramaic and Hebrew languages you know absolutely nothing so keep off and stop saying things you dont know.

God Is "Elaha" in Aramaic not "Allaha" ok!

laughing.... scholar maamin... tell that to Christian scholars who translated Hebrew and Aramaic Bible
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2015
Maamin:

God saves not Religion..get real already..and stop wallowing in the pool of islamic deceit.

Islamic deceit? laughing

you wey no know Jesus real name and language and where he was between his kid age and when he start prophethood
you wey dey go church and Jesus never go church
you wey call Jesus God while he never call himself God
you wey believe in Trinity while Jesus knows nothing about it
you wey dey do Christmas and all other stupid festivals which Jesus knows nothing about it
you wey dey do everything that's opposite to what Jesus preached...

you are the one wallowing in deceit
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by Maamin(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Islamic deceit? laughing

you wey no know Jesus real name and language and where he was between his kid age and when he start prophethood
you wey dey go church and Jesus never go church
you wey call Jesus God while he never call himself God
you wey believe in Trinity while Jesus knows nothing about it
you wey dey do Christmas and all other stupid festivals which Jesus knows nothing about it
you wey dey do everything that's opposite to what Jesus preached...

you are the one wallowing in deceit

Thought you were sensible didn't know I was wasting my precious time.
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by Maamin(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

laughing.... scholar maamin... tell that to Christian scholars who translated Hebrew and Aramaic Bible

It has nothing to do with any scholar, stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Maamin:

Thought you were sensible didn't know I was wasting my precious time.

laughing...
Re: Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Maamin:

It has nothing to do with any scholar, stop spreading falsehood.

tell that to the Christian scholars who interpret the ARAMAIC bible

(1) (Reply)

Most Church Instrumentalist Are Guilty Of This / Orimolade And Babalola Wroth Great Signs And Wonders Using The Bible / Tithing:the Gullibility And Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Christian By Nkechi Bianze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.