Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) (35859 Views)

Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Exploration Of Oil Begins In North East Nigeria (Photos) / Federal Roads: FG Begs States To Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by babs4all: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
But what did GEJ do for South East in his 6 years at the helm of affair with Pius Anyim as the SGF? Wondering how he successfully scammed the Southeast people and still enjoyed their support in the last election. Life is full of miseries.

5 Likes

Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by scholes0(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
basilo101:

We are talking abt federal roads here my frnd! I hv been around d con3, Anambra is one of d best in statewide road interconectivity. Note: i'm frm anambra

Okay sure....

In my own experience through, Roads in the North are the best in the country. Both on state and federal level.

2 Likes

Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
apoti:
Can someone explain why the SE tenaciously supported GEJ during the last election, other than he is ‘our brother’. What exactly did he do for the SE region to deserve their block support and votes?

The SE has doggedly and overwhelmingly voted for PDP at federal, state and local government levels over the past 16 years. All we can see are bad roads destroyed by erosion and flood, and the 2nd Niger Bridge built on paper and political appointments that has no impact on the common man on the street.

Until we remove the veil of ethnic and religious bigotry from our eyes and start holding our leaders responsible irrespective of their tribes or political affliation, we will not see any meaningful development in Nigeria.
wel spoken bro....kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Now they know they have to sit up & carry out their over sight function
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
scholes0:

Okay sure....
In my own experience through, Roads in the North are the best in the country. Both on state and federal level.

Yes they are so because climate and sparse population favours the North. The Southeast is a choked up piece of wetland and resultant deforestation has led to disastrous erosions. Roads in the Southeast need frequent maintenance.

My anger remains the lies told by Igbos to misrepresent facts about Jonathan's negligence of Southeast and South South. I wish Buhari could even sideline them completely for their wickedness against themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by biafranqueen: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Keneking:
Where is Peter Obi...he needs to explain Enugu - Onitsha expressway failed contract angry
The state roads were his focus and he did a good job, seeing that Anambra is not in serious debt like other Eastern Southern and Western States.
Check state and federal roads in PH against the loans taking by Rivers government, you will regret your cheerleading of APC leaders.
This is why we want to be on our own so we can sort ourselves out.

2 Likes

Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Please one arm general since you are from okigwe zone bring them to that okigwe road we are suffering of bad road in the east especially imo.
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by gsalvatore: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Senators on Picnic...
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by biafranqueen: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
babs4all:
But what did GEJ do for South East in his 6 years at the helm of affair with Pius Anyim as the SGF? Wondering how he successfully scammed the Southeast people and still enjoyed their support in the last election. Life is full of miseries.
What did OBJ do for his people, to still warant their support, except strong arm them out of farm land and spend the whole World Bank loan to enrich himself?

4 Likes

Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
The state roads were his focus and he did a good job, seeing that Anambra is not in serious debt like other Eastern Southern and Western States.
Check state and federal roads in PH against the loans taking by Rivers government, you will regret your cheerleading of APC leaders.
This is why we want to be on our own so we can sort ourselves out.

I am disappointed in your line of thought. What has debt got to do with the only major route connecting both States?
Imagine spent eight years as Governor of Anambra State and he could not influence the completion of that vital route in the East.
Its a shame that any one would defend this inaction of his government despite his romance with Jonathan's administration and cabinet members. A lost opportunity indeed.
Nonsense embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by otokx(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hope they pass through the Port Harcourt - Owerri express road?
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by luqmanayomide: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
I sue, ibo ppl dem b oponu I mean :odee:
Ignorance we all vote 4 jonahthan 2o11
He doesn't commission only single road on dis S E nd den dey make noise Jonathan Naa dere hero
Now buhari wey dem dey talk say him no go to sch Naa him wan construct there road wey there oga jonaa no fit construct them for past 6 years useless
Ppl
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
tribalistic animal, thunder fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
sonOfLucifer:
Just confused. What did the SE benefit from the FG in the past 16years? What did the Igbo Senate Presidents achieve?
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by anonimi: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
ilyas26:
I thought PDP constructed those roads. Flat headed fools will come and be praising PDP for doing practically nothing

Do you know what PDP did nationwide that made us vote them in again as CHANGEd, born-to-gain progreTHIEVES

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by kodlins(f): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Keneking:
Where is Peter Obi...he needs to explain Enugu - Onitsha expressway failed contract angry

He stoped it because they were using substandard materials that would have still broken down in a matter of Months
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
kodlins:

He stoped it because they were using substandard materials that would have still broken down in a matter of Months

Kindly show proof otherwise your comment is acrobatic defense shocked
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by sonnie10: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
tyadams:
Kudos to the One hand General. Lovely white attire. I love his Charisma despite his disability.

Why wear white to inspect red mud road. Where is common sense?
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by ummahmat(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
no problems their journey continue
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by OpraMenu(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Na only for naija senator de e Wear whites go tour roads. I laf
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by Gayigaskia(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
So these Senators are seeing just now what Balarabe Musa was saying at the weekend.
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by babs4all: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
OBJ never had the support of Southwest people.
biafranqueen:
What did OBJ do for his people, to still warant their support, except strong arm them out of farm land and spend the whole World Bank loan to enrich himself?

1 Like

Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by omonnakoda: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
The land in that area is cursed

1 Like

Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by megamank(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just imagine the state of these roads in the south east.......what did PDP led government did for them? the most pathetic part is that they are still rooted for the same PDP government that left them out of development for this long.......wake up from your sleep and support change so that your roads can be fixed....since transformation agenda has failed while not support change to get the benefits of government
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by megamank(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
anonimi:

Do you know what PDP did nationwide that made us vote them in again as CHANGEd, born-to-gain progreTHIEVES

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

yeah change........its only a blind man that will see light and decide to continue walking in darkness.......these men saw light and followed it earlier before the ship sunk........those of you remaining in the sinking ship should patch up the hole and sail on if you can catch the Ship of CHANGE that has sailed ahead

1 Like

Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by megamank(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
kodlins:

so when he stoped it what happened to the funds? is there no other company that could do it? Peter obi and some other SE leaders and business men( TAN members and Sponsors) are the greatest scam that destroyed GEJ.....they never told him the truth.
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by anonimi: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
megamank:
yeah change........its only a blind man that will see light and decide to continue walking in darkness.......these men saw light and followed it earlier before the ship sunk........those of you remaining in the sinking ship should patch up the hole and sail on if you can catch the Ship of CHANGE that has sailed ahead

What has light to do with CORRUPTION, even if masked
What?

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
anonimi:

What was the achievement of Obasanjo in the South west for eight years that he was president yet he was voted in for a second term in 2003 and helped those who won in 2007, 2011 and 2015?
Please what did he achieve in the south west?
What?

Jonathan and Obasanjo belonged to which party?
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by megamank(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
anonimi:

What has light to do with CORRUPTION, even if masked
What?

if i use to steal before and i decide to stop stealing and become a pastor or preacher does that still make me a thief? some of these men are trying to join hands to kill the monster CORRUPTION that they have build during the past years.....Give them the chance then judge them after 4 years when you decover how much they have stolen........thank God Nigerian are wiser and more open when it comes to information........
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by morbeta(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Our people Una good morning. Jonathan just used my people, I keep wondering why they so much love him.
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
what PDP failed to do after so many years..... PDP una know try at all
Re: Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) by Aluweezy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
I just hope they visit ihiagwa futo/nekede road. That road is in a poor state and requires repair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning / Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku / Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.