Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

I'm Seriously In Love With A Lady Who We Happen To Be Age Mates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Seriously In Love With A Lady Who We Happen To Be Age Mates (731 Views)

Why Do Girls Call Their Age Mates "Small Boys"? / Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones? / Is It Wrong For Age Mates To Get Married, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Seriously In Love With A Lady Who We Happen To Be Age Mates by emmydex(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2009
She loves me too,but she is scared of facing the challenges outside, although she had two relationships b4, but she is finding difficult to do away with them and the same time scared of losing me of this problem. should i just give on her or continue.i'm just in the state of delima, i need your help.thank you
Re: I'm Seriously In Love With A Lady Who We Happen To Be Age Mates by Phony200(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2009
Somebody needs to grow up. Old baggage always spell doom, new worries will drag you down as well. Love's not a race, it's a marathon that you have to battle one day at a time. I'm sure you guys will come to terms with the old affairs and you have to keep supporting her as long as you humanly can while prising her away gently with new memories. Just believe,
Re: I'm Seriously In Love With A Lady Who We Happen To Be Age Mates by emmydex(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2009
thanks pal
Re: I'm Seriously In Love With A Lady Who We Happen To Be Age Mates by Igwe9(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2009
Follow your heart brother! follow your heart. stop bugging NL with nonsense. undecided

(1) (Reply)

40 Reasons To Marry Naija Man / Ladies Can You Change Your Guy To How U Want Him To Be And Guys Can U Too? / Secrets To Succeed With Internet Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.