Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (58019 Views)

Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by ademusiwa9: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thple.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by ademusiwa9: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
[quote
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by MacMaster01(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
the alma mata repping smiley wink thanks for the thread amokeme, just allow the haters to keep hating it doesn't change nada

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by StealthyMe(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
amokeme:
they are very young, just the make up and pictures..

Ooh smiley
Wish them the very best though... Enjoy your father's money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
amokeme:
I opened a thread on matriculation and some people are already talking about school fees.. seriously??

Anyways, more,, wink smiley
Most if not all of the pictures you posted were edited in a STUDIO. thus one Don pass camera360 editing.

The make-up helped lots of them to be honest. But I'm in no way hating. I've been at private university. no big deal about it.

just the boys killed it in the pics. girls over edited their pics at studio and Make up helped.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by cheerokee(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
amokeme:
hhehehee the young sha grow

lol
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by benatry: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hello house
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Dhotseal(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
ANEMMA:
This fraudulent Covenant University looks like a scam to me...compare the sch fees structure of what you called a university to GREAT UNIBEN school fees below

UNIBEN SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE

NON SCIENCES

First Year = ₦46,400
Second Year = ₦12,400
Third Year = ₦12,400
Final Year = ₦12,400

SCIENCES (Including Medical Sciences)
First Year = ₦49,400
Second Year To Final Year = ₦14,400

HOSTEL FEES
₦8,000
Uniben simply UNIBEST

The fact that you cannot afford to pay the fees doesn't mean others can't. So keep your wailing to yourself brov!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nawa d skul make sense
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by kinibigdeal(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
I was told they queue for food in CU and papa use to flog any children that misbehave grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by mezcri(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by temidayodamoye(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
amokeme:
Covenant university just had its 14th Matriculation ceremony on the 30th of October.., and personally I think this is the best CU has had so far... The turn up was on fleek!!
Anyways, I'm here to show you beautiful pictures of the matriculants.tho they have been here for just a few months, I must commend, they have really blended in well making fashion statements, makeup, and hair wise... (Tho some 'expressions and darling yaki were killing us behind the scenes grin cheesy)
I hope you enjoy the pictures, and congratulations once more to the new kings and Queens in Hebron kiss

Cc feran15 DangotePikin fynestboi gbola5 KingEbukasBlog
... congrats to them all. But are u one of dem?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Ignyte(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
ANEMMA:
This fraudulent Covenant University looks like a scam to me...compare the sch fees structure of what you called a university to GREAT UNIBEN school fees below

UNIBEN SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE

NON SCIENCES

First Year = ₦46,400
Second Year = ₦12,400
Third Year = ₦12,400
Final Year = ₦12,400

SCIENCES (Including Medical Sciences)
First Year = ₦49,400
Second Year To Final Year = ₦14,400

HOSTEL FEES
₦8,000
Uniben simply UNIBEST

Are we complaining??
Go ur uni and we go attend our own, The point na say we go all get our B.Sc

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by sparkleRed(f): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Congrat to the matriculant! And those talking about uniben here this is nt a uniben thread even tho am a graduate of University of Benin lets respect each other na same nysc uniform we go wear smiley

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by eduxerxes: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Omo see Rich Men pikin(s)

I most humbly Rep IMSU...small but mighty!!!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by kobonaire(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Generally the people we de pose and show their 32 the most na 3rd class dem carry ... grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by mofebosola(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
feran15:

uniben is discounted by the federal government.... covenant university isn't.

If Uniben is discounted by the Federal Government because Nigerian citizens pay tax, shouldn't Covenant and other universities owned by the religious bodies pity their church members through whose tithes, offerings and levies the universities were built? Its rather an irony that these supposed "Men of God" used monies from their churches to build universities and they now scheme children of most members with exorbitant fees/levies - "Dia'z God oh!"

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by kobonaire(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Largas:

Most if not all of the pictures you posted were edited in a STUDIO. thus one Don pass camera360 editing.

The make-up helped lots of them to be honest. But I'm in no way hating. I've been at private university. no big deal about it.

just the boys killed it in the pics. girls over edited their pics at studio and Make up helped.
Definition of Black Bele .....

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by IlesanmiG: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
ANEMMA:
Isn't it supoz 2 b subsidised by d university mgt since it's a faith based institution?
faith based. some people are actually dumb
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by BrianKush(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
The fact that they matriculated does not cause for a debate on which institution is better in terms of tuition or academic proofs. Individually, we should just thrive to be the best we can in our various endeavours. You cannot give yourselves headaches on some other people's accomplishments. Congrats to them!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by prizzy2(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by amokeme(f): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Largas:

1St of all, edited or not the most important thing is that they were happy to begin a new chapter of their lives education wise..
And I never said private uni is a big deal, people who are not happy in the uni they are in or attended made it so.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by feran15(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
mofebosola:

If Uniben is discounted by the Federal Government because Nigerian citizens pay tax, shouldn't Covenant and other universities owned by the religious bodies pity their church members through whose tithes, offerings and levies the universities were built? Its rather an irony that these supposed "Men of God" used monies from their churches to build universities and they now scheme children of most members with exorbitant fees/levies - "Dia'z God oh!"

lez be honest. the univrsity wasnt made to reduce the cost of educatin for its congregation. Besides, the cost of running a university is high.
thites and offerings are used for other things like paying salaries people working directly under the church.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by feran15(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I was told they queue for food in CU and papa use to flog any children that misbehave grin

queue for food? more like a crowd. especially on busy days. cane to flog? no, you heard wrong

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by golddust6000(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
why be say nigerian men fine pas their women, pls i need answer.[b][/b]
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by feran15(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
kobonaire:
Generally the people we de pose and show their 32 the most na 3rd class dem carry ... grin

when they have not even written first semester exams yet?? please keep the curses

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by kinibigdeal(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
feran15:

queue for food? more like a crowd. especially in busy days. cane to flog? no, you heard wrong

So the queuing is true The flogging gist is from a reliable source.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by KRILMIJAY(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
If dey still maintain dia no phone policy, den e no different frm some Sec. school boarding schools. morever some of una wey dey dia don write post ume for fed uni's tire so tey private uni na una last resolt. e mk sense since una apply doctrine of neccessity.

Pls tel some of those girls say mk dem no dey use mascara, contour abi na wetin, mary kay baf demselves. Na Education no b fashion parade.

However, Happy Matriculations!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by xender(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
feran15:

i find this amusing
gringrin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Drdonzeez(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
And these ones will come out to claim 16,17...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Vikky014(f): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
kobonaire:
I don die. we are talking about matriculation. u r tlkn abt third class SMH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.