Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (58021 Views)

Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Drdonzeez(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2015
teebaxy:
You are a fool, and it's obviously not your fault. Pray God takes poverty away from your family. Poverty na disease
so,being a student of Uniben means you're from a poor family..common sense is a free gift,I urge you to use yours when necessary.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2015
Drdonzeez:
There's no time to start trading words with you..What makes you think CU has better structures and facilities? Don't forget,seeing is believing!
I have seen and touch. UNIBEN is living on pass glory just like UNILAG, e.t.c
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Theanonymous9: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2015
Lol @Bashing starts after the matric.

Dangotepikin, I know u r in CU, pls inform that guy will a stylish haircut to cut it down.

Boy, Do they know what they are in for.

I recently stumbled on their handbook(Younger Sis wants to apply) ; No phones, No sneakers, No jeans, No stylish haircut, No shorts or 3quarters..basically, No Nothing.

OP, fast forward to 5 days later, you will look like a village girl, almost like the one displayed on their handout.

But wait o! Matric?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by lordthree(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2015
franklingud:
The second pic, the girl fanning herself and be like "pheww... finally i've graduated from this prison!"
do you know what matriculation means?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by ayoalafe(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2015
shocked See the window on the third pix, lolz congratulations to them cheesy grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by MacMaster01(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2015
Drdonzeez:
There's no time to start trading words with you..What makes you think CU has better structures and facilities? Don't forget,seeing is believing!
take a pic of the engineering lab in uniben and let him take a pic of the one in CU so that we can end the argument na lol grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Drdonzeez(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2015
MacMaster01:

take a pic of the engineering lab in uniben and let him take a pic of the one in CU so that we can end the argument na lol grin
Take yours first,I'll take mine afterwards
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by SammyT95(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2015
they all look old unlike the kids I see in federal Universities.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by amokeme(f): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Vivly:
This Amokeme girl, You're a drama queen o, wrapped up in your mental exclusive Nigerian Beverly hills university. From that your other C.U thread to this one, I can't help but notice you're a class fanatic. Enjoy! But I enjoy my federal Uni better. See you in the real world. Cheers!
I'm happy you do.. and that's the most important thing in life.. to be happy wherever you are smiley I'm also happy in my private university, so we have one thing in common then.
And I'm no "class fanatic" wink

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Vivly(f): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2015
amokeme:
I'm happy you do.. and that's the most important thing in life.. to be happy wherever you are smiley I'm also happy in my private university, so we have one thing in common then.
And I'm no "class fanatic" wink
Okay, I hear you queen b.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by feran15(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2015
kobonaire:
sorry, was just a yoke

A yoke is still a curse.. but Isee what you did there

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by banjeezay(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You are seeing what I'm saw abi grin
he shld def b sawing what u are see.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Sunseeker: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2015
In the HOT AFRICAN SUN....Brazilian or Artificial hair actually stinks !!!

The guys look Cool & NATRUAL though....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Donnetimmy(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2015
They are old!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Blaqqcorleone(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Niqqax Lemme Cum And Grab Iyawo Fr Hia O...Lol...Jux Jokin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by amokeme(f): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I was told they queue for food in CU and papa use to flog any children that misbehave grin
even if this is true, are you suppose to have a problem with it? At least, you don't attend here, so what is your challenge exactly...? leave it for people who attend here to complain smiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by amokeme(f): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
sparkleRed:
Congrat to the matriculant! And those talking about uniben here this is nt a uniben thread even tho am a graduate of University of Benin lets respect each other na same nysc uniform we go wear smiley
thank you so much for this comment..., I don't just understand the way some people think here.. If I like, I can sch inside a cave, as long as it's accredited by the NUC we will still serve together with you that schooled in any great whatever

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by amokeme(f): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Theanonymous9:

Dangotepikin, I know u r in CU, pls inform that guy will a stylish haircut to cut it down.

I recently stumbled on their handbook(Younger Sis wants to apply) ; No phones, No sneakers, No jeans, No stylish haircut, No shorts or 3quarters..basically, No Nothing.

OP, fast forward to 5 days later, you will look like a village girl, almost like the one displayed on their handout.

But wait o! Matric?
lol.. maybe you should come and spend a week here to know how it's done here.. I don't mind to sponsor your stay if that is going to be a problem
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by feran15(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Theanonymous9:

But wait o! Matric?

sneakers are not allowed with corporate wear. it says no sorely haircut,not stylish. we still sport fade and punk. but nothing too weird like galas or plating of hair for guys.

shorts and 3quaters are allowed only inside halls of residence, not out side.

and the people in Yh hand book are lecturers from about 7 years ago who don't really care about fashion.. your sis can still dress like the girls displayed above
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by amokeme(f): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
lordthree:

do you know what matriculation means?
lol.. If you ask him now, he will say he attended or attending uni Ben and the likes cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Birdmanjnr(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
amokeme:
I opened a thread on matriculation and some people are already talking about school fees, "my school is the best" " they pay so much" " they pay less in my great this and that...
Seriously, you guys should chill! If you are happy in whatever school you are in, you won't be running another school down with your fingers... I'm happy with where I am, and that's why I can never run any school down. Some people need to start respecting other people's opinion and choices.. and to ANEMMA that said Uniben is the best.. ok, I agree it's the best, so what next from here?

Anyways, more,, wink smiley
It is said according to source that 'success is not a citizen of any country or institution, it can be found anywhere.' Amokeme no mind that bae ok.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by dasoul(m): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Happy Matriculation to you all, i wish you all a fun 4/5 years of studies at this great citadel of knowledge.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by amokeme(f): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
feran15:

sneakers are not allowed with corporate wear. it says no sorely haircut,not stylish. we still sport fade and punk. but nothing too weird like galas or plating of hair for guys.

shorts and 3quaters are allowed only inside halls of residence, not out side.

and the people in Yh hand book are lecturers from about 7 years ago who don't really care about fashion.. your sis can still dress like the girls displayed above
lol.. you really have time for this people... so his sister is using dressing to decide the kind 9 school she wants to go to? I don't think she is ready to attend any uni yet
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Collinsiweadi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
THE ONLY Difference Between Me and this people (convenient uni) is opportunity
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by DangotePikin: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Sorry this is coming late. I have been busy lately. According to culifestyle on instagram, this lady was the best dressed matriculant. Do you agree?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by amokeme(f): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Collinsiweadi:
there is actually no difference, it's just a university like any other..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by feran15(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
DangotePikin:
Sorry this is coming late. I have been busy lately. According to culifestyle on instagram, this lady was the best dressed matriculant. Do you agree?

well.. I don't agree, neither do I disagree

but the cameraman's angle was too somehow

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by feran15(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
amokeme:
lol.. you really have time for this people... so his sister is using dressing to decide the kind 9 school she wants to go to? I don't think she is ready to attend any uni yet

I think it was just his opinion and not his sisters.. but yes, me I have time.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Theanonymous9: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
amokeme:
lol.. maybe you should come and spend a week here to know how it's done here.. I don't mind to sponsor your stay if that is going to be a problem

Sponsor my stay? grin grin oh my!
When u r running late on that tuition payment, Holla at me sweetie
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by amokeme(f): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
DangotePikin:
best dress How na?? cheesy cheesy grin smh, she is probably a friend/cousin/ to him..
Which kin best dressed.. nothing special about the white gown and the shoe is not even a designer.. so people that wore louboutin should do what? undecided
I don't agree, tho she looks nice

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Theanonymous9: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Collinsiweadi:

Nigga consoling himself since bc
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by amokeme(f): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Theanonymous9:

Sponsor my stay? grin grin oh my!
When u r running late on that tuition payment, Holla at me sweetie
it was just a kind gesture not meant to bruises your ego, but if I did (without knowing of course ) then I'm sorry smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.