Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

You Need Nigerian Top EU Artiste/comedian For Concerts - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Need Nigerian Top EU Artiste/comedian For Concerts (536 Views)

Nigerian Top 5 Most Talented Indigenous Rappers / NIGERIAN TOP 10 Rappers Of All Time / Download Latest Video Music Of Nigerian Top Artists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need Nigerian Top EU Artiste/comedian For Concerts by sekieloradio: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dear Nairalander,
My name is Mr Obaseesin Seun the MD/CEO of ''Sekielo Afro Radio, the first Nigerian Italia based internet radio, and also the president and founder of Sekielo Comedy Entertainment in Italy.

I actually started as a comedian in the country since 2008 before going into entertainment entrepreneur business to filling the gap for Africans(Nigerian) Italia based entertainers, by founding the Sekielo Comedy Entertainment Group which was aimed to help to promote the young up coming talented in the country by organising of shows and concerts..

Within few years of introducing this group we have since then gained a lot of fame, and recognitions within Italy and other neighbouring countries before finally launching the first Nigerian Internent radio (www.sekieloradio.com)in the country..

Now, as radio buzz entrepreneur everyday i received messages and new tracks from famous EU/Non EU stars and up-comming artiste asking for our support for on air promo, and how to break in into the Nigerian music industry? For the moment we have been discovering so many hidden artiste in europe that can sweep out some of the present super stars in Nigeria.

We're looking for any Nigerian Concerts/Show promoters that are ready to work with us in order to become Nigerian Eu based artiste promoters together.. We will represent them(Agency) by giving you only the best top artiste that can meet up with the Nigerian market demands for your show/concerts....And we would kindly appreciate any other idea on how we can partnership together to be to make this work better!

Interested show buzz promoter should please contact us at www.sekieloradio.com or enquiries@sekieloradio.com, musicpromo@sekieloradio.com, for names, list, and videos of some current ''hot EU male and female artiste we have under our care!

Thanks
Obaseesin Seun
Sekielo Radio/Entertainment Italy(EU)
Re: You Need Nigerian Top EU Artiste/comedian For Concerts by Isholaoni: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2015
sekieloradio:
Dear Nairalander,
My name is Mr Obaseesin Seun the MD/CEO of ''Sekielo Afro Radio, the first Nigerian Italia based internet radio, and also the president and founder of Sekielo Comedy Entertainment in Italy.

I actually started as a comedian in the country since 2008 before going into entertainment entrepreneur business to filling the gap for Africans(Nigerian) Italia based entertainers, by founding the Sekielo Comedy Entertainment Group which was aimed to help to promote the young up coming talented in the country by organising of shows and concerts..

Within few years of introducing this group we have since then gained a lot of fame, and recognitions within Italy and other neighbouring countries before finally launching the first Nigerian Internent radio (www.sekieloradio.com)in the country..

Now, as radio buzz entrepreneur everyday i received messages and new tracks from famous EU/Non EU stars and up-comming artiste asking for our support for on air promo, and how to break in into the Nigerian music industry? For the moment we have been discovering so many hidden artiste in europe that can sweep out some of the present super stars in Nigeria.

We're looking for any Nigerian Concerts/Show promoters that are ready to work with us in order to become Nigerian Eu based artiste promoters together.. We will represent them(Agency) by giving you only the best top artiste that can meet up with the Nigerian market demands for your show/concerts....And we would kindly appreciate any other idea on how we can partnership together to be to make this work better!

Interested show buzz promoter should please contact us at www.sekieloradio.com or enquiries@sekieloradio.com, musicpromo@sekieloradio.com, for names, list, and videos of some current ''hot EU male and female artiste we have under our care!

Thanks
Obaseesin Seun
Sekielo Radio/Entertainment Italy(EU)

I have a link for you,kindly mail me on ebenezerondabeat@yahoo.com or contact me directly on +2349098639991 or +2347032617747

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Hot Album: Here Are Some Part Of Seyi Shay Album Ft Phyno,olamide / Dbanj Why Me Vs Feelling The Niggaa / See The Coments Of Over 40 Rappers Who Got Mad Respect For Eminem(rapgod)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.