Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know (40427 Views)

List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by nickxtra(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
Edo does not produce oil in commercial quantity
For your information, Edo is the 6th largest oil producing state, with about 2.06 production, coming behind Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Ondo states. https://www.nairaland.com/2708477/oil-producting-states-nigeria-facts

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2015
nickxtra:
What do u mean. So Edo only produce in 'throw away' quantity?
This picture is older than 2015. Can u sight Edo there? The truth is coming out little by little

4 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by nickxtra(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
This picture is older than 2015. Can u sight Edo there? The truth is coming out little by little
Go back and do your research properly. This can guide you properly: https://www.nairaland.com/2708477/oil-producting-states-nigeria-facts
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2015
YonkijiSappo:

this mofo keeps spelling Itsekiri wrong.... lol
Ibo man becoming spokesperson for the Itsekiris...... Gosh Igbos are really desperate.
And the court is not awarding anything anywhere. All those Oil wells rightfully belong to the Ilajes.
The verdict of the court will come to you as a tsunami because Delta state has more concrete evidence that the oil wells belong to them. An oils which was in Delta state before was carved out in 2006 and politically ceded to Ondo from Itshekiri land of Delta state. The verdict will be like the case between Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Delta state have clear evidence before the court and Nigerian boundary commission analysis of the disputed area favours Delta state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2015
nickxtra:
Go back and do your research properly. This can guide you properly: https://www.nairaland.com/2708477/oil-producting-states-nigeria-facts
This is Oluwole concotion with different thing in the post and nothing in the link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
Importatnt to Note: Akwa-Ibom, Rivers,
Bayelsa, Delta accounts for 80% of Crude oil
production in Nigeria and Cross-River, Imo,
Abia, Anambra and Ondo account for 20%
of crude oil production.
The sharing formula of the 13% from oil
revenue annually between the states is
based on their production rate with the
highest oil producing states taking the
largest share.
now i understand, Edo is in the Niger Delta region but not Niger Delta oil producing state

3 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2015
JakeII:

Bro, you are very funny.....I'm sure this is a joke or just written delibrately out of sentiment
Google it, the matter is before the federal high court and Delta state have more concrete evidence to prove that the oil wells belong to them, the oil wells was ceded to Ondo politically.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by FreeGlobe(f): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
This is Oluwole concotion with different thing in the post and nothing in the link
grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by wytecat: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Keep throwing and hoping something will stick, OLODO!

Yoruba haven't even claimed all the oil wells that are naturally theirs, let alone what belongs to others. We don't claim what do not belong to us, only ibos do that!

Every oil claimed belongs to Ondo and many more they are not even claiming!

Rayhut:

Delta state is winning Ondo state at the court, the outcome of the verdict will surprise you. Delta state has more concrete evidence to prove that Ondo oil wells belong to ishekiri land of Delta state, it was a wrong oil well political ceding of Delta state oil wells to Ondo state by Obasanjo adminstration. Very the verdict of the court will be out.

SE has been proven to have oil in Abia, IMO and Anambra by NNDC and NNPC

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by wytecat: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2015
nickxtra:
For your information, Edo is the 6th largest oil producing state, with about 2.06 production, coming behind Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Ondo states. https://www.nairaland.com/2708477/oil-producting-states-nigeria-facts
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2015
Rayhut:
Ondo oil wells belong to Ishekiri land of Delta state, It was Obasanjo that ceded some Delta state oil wells to Ondo, the litigation process is still going on at the federal high court, very soon they will revert the Ondo oil wells to its owners Delta state as they did between Akwa ibom and Cross River.

Oga am itsekiri and the oil that is in Ondo belong to Ilaje .. And even if it belongs to Itsekiri , Itsekiri and Ilaje are almost the same people.. the Itsekiri communities in ondo re not Complaining why are you barking ? Rabbish

Cc: Fratermathy, Freemanan, Tonyebarcanista, Scholes0 omo Seu-n and his mod banned me yesterday o.. omo.. I just told them the simple Truth.. Its was after the clash b/w me and his mod that they moved That Ibibio thread To the front Page and they blocked me.. Asin if it means Fighting his mod b4 They know we exist then I will do just that..

We are Watching
this is a new account #Sad

5 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2015
Rayhut:

Google it, the matter is before the federal high court and Delta state have more concrete evidence to prove that the oil wells belong to them, the oil wells was ceded to Ondo politically.

Oga will you shut up.. Stop spreading lies... Oil in Ondo state belongs to Ilaje People and Nobody is fighting about that.. don't drag itsekiri into your comment again, Else you go see wenti I go do you.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2015
Goodboiy:

Omo Seu-n and his mod banned me yesterday o.. omo.. I just told them the simple Truth.. Its was after the clash b/w me and his mod that they moved That Ibibio thread To the front Page and they blocked me.. Asin if it means Fighting his mod b4 They know we exist then I will do just that..

We are Watching

Welcome back! NL for you...
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by ahaz: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2015
wytecat:
There are no oil wells in SE/iboland, what you have is politics, propaganda and closeness to oil region of Delta and Rivers! How can you be producing oil without oil wells do you tap your oil from the sky?

Yoruba/Ondo has oil wells and iit's the 2nd oil producing region, just after SS! These are facts no amount of ibos propaganda can twist or wish away!
in lucky dubes voice, cocaine,no go for you...indikooooo....no good for you.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2015
new2020:

Anambra has close to nothing and yet they have refinery? How stupid can you be. This is the problem with yoruba...they lack ability to reason.

You dont need to be an oil producer to have a refinery. Sigapore has many refinery. they produce close to nothing.
kaduna has refinery too. they produce close to nothing.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by wytecat: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2015
And in Lady gaga's voice, you are mad! And ibos still don't have oil!
ahaz:
in lucky dubes voice, cocaine,no go for you...indikooooo....no good for you.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2015
Goodboiy:

Oga am itsekiri and the oil that is in Ondo belong to Ilaje .. And even if it belongs to Itsekiri , Itsekiri and Ilaje are almost the same people.. the Itsekiri communities in ondo re not Complaining why are you barking ? Rabbish

Cc: Fratermathy, Freemanan, Tonyebarcanista, Scholes0 omo Seu-n and his mod banned me yesterday o.. omo.. I just told them the simple Truth.. Its was after the clash b/w me and his mod that they moved That Ibibio thread To the front Page and they blocked me.. Asin if it means Fighting his mod b4 They know we exist then I will do just that..

We are Watching
By Austin Ogwuda
Asaba — THE Itsekiri declared yesterday that they are the
bonafide owners of the land in which the 169 oil wells
were recently ceded to the neighbouring Ondo state and
vowed to fight to retain them back.
They warned both the Federal and Delta State
Governments not to politicized the issue whatsoever,
while condemning the state deputy governor's utterance
to the effect that the said oil wells had been finally ceded
to Ondo, describing the statement as "unacceptable" and
capable of precipitating crisis.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2015
Rayhut:
By Austin Ogwuda Asaba — THE Itsekiri declared yesterday that they are the bonafide owners of the land in which the 169 oil wells were recently ceded to the neighbouring Ondo state and vowed to fight to retain them back. They warned both the Federal and Delta State Governments not to politicized the issue whatsoever, while condemning the state deputy governor's utterance to the effect that the said oil wells had been finally ceded to Ondo, describing the statement as "unacceptable" and capable of precipitating crisis.
I don't have ur time.. next time don't drag itsekiri into any of your comment.
Thanks
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2015
atbu1983:

You dont need to be an oil producer to have a refinery. Sigapore has many refinery. they produce close to nothing.
kaduna has refinery too. they produce close to nothing.
The oil produced in Aguleri is refined in Otuocha,Anambra state
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by totit: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
1, Akwa-Ibom: Akwa-Ibom ranks as the top
crude oil producing states in Nigeria with
production going on in upto 8 different local
government Areas in the state.
2, Rivers: Initially Rivers state was the
major oil producing states in the country,
with two refineries in Port Harcourt and
large crude oil reserve.
3, Delta: Delta ranks third in the list of oil
producing states in Nigeria.
4, Bayelsa: Bayelsa is the state where crude
oil was first discovered in commercial
quantity in Nigeria
5, Cross River
6, Imo
7, Abia
8, Anambra
9, Ondo: Ondo States serve has the only
state from south west that produces oil in
commercial quantity.

grin

Ibo and wayo
Why don't you come up with facts that states the percentage and or contribution of each state cheesy

This is what I call " aba made" shocked

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by akins56(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2015
new2020:

Anambra has close to nothing and yet they have refinery? How stupid can you be. This is the problem with yoruba...they lack ability to reason.
yes, kaduna also produces crude oil, cos it has a refinery.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
new2020:

Truth be told,the above ranks among the dumbest comments i have ever read on nairaland.To make matters worse you ended it with insults.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
totit:
Ibo and wayo
Why don't you come up with facts that states the percentage and or contribution of each state cheesy

This is what I call " aba made" shocked

Yorubas started the 419 business in Lagos; then they advanced to Credit Card Fraud, Bank Fraud and Drugs smuggling in UK. 

Yorubas single-handedly built a Scam Empire in Lagos Island known as Oluwole!

And in case you are too dazed to remember,
Yoruba tribe is The Captain of the Scam Industry of Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by totit: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
xtrorse:

Yorubas started the 419 business in Lagos; then they advanced to Credit Card Fraud, Bank Fraud and Drugs smuggling in UK. 

Yorubas single-handedly built a Scam Empire in Lagos Island known as Oluwole!

And in case you are too dazed to remember,
Yoruba tribe is The Captain of the Scam Industry of Nigeria! 

You this parasite and robot will you please get off my back.

You run about like a headless chicken spamming the forum with your usual junks that you are programmed for.

How does the answered my question?
Tell me, which tribe is well known to strive in disorderliness, fraud, drug trafficking, baby factory et al?

Come with facts and face the topic abeg Mr robot not every body will have the time spammer the forum about without making a bit of sense like you

grin
Using you style wink

Oneluv o
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
totit:
You this parasite and robot will you please get off my back.

You run about like a headless chicken spammer the forum with your usual junk that you are programmed for.

How does the answer my question?
Tell me, which tribe is well known to strive in disorderliness, fraud, drug trafficking, baby factory et al?

Come with face abeg Mr robot not every body will have the time spammer the forum about without making a bit of sense like you

grin
Using you style wink

Oneluv o

Fetish inbred slave and rapscallion a.k.a agbo ópá èyín and şépè hawker from a juju-infested enclave, see some of the evil exploits by your notorious Yoruba tribe:

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

A Yorrobber pharmaceutical company killed 84 babies with an evil invention - My pikin teething mixture:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/tainted-teething-syrup-kills-84-babies-in-nigeria-1570715.html

So much for 'sufferstication' from bunch of hypocritical parasites and Neanderthal savages!

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by totit: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=39639584][/quote]
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rayhut:

Ondo oil wells belong to Ishekiri land of Delta state, It was Obasanjo that ceded some Delta state oil wells to Ondo, the litigation process is still going on at the federal high court, very soon they will revert the Ondo oil wells to its owners Delta state as they did between Akwa ibom and Cross River.
Oilfield on Ilaje soil belongs to itsekiri? You dey mad?
Shameless useless leeches of Nigeria!
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by princdebola201(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
OP ur thread is good as trash, u re trying to play smart
We all know all major oil producers re from south south
You include anambra and remove Edo:grin
the Region with highest producers of crude oil is
South south and south West
To try to dribble around

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by princdebola201(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Don't try to dribble aroundgrincheesy
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by totit: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
princdebola201:

To try to dribble around

Infact, the OP link proved the first thread.
From the link provided by the OP is states that Ondo and 2 eastern states contributes 20% and/which we all know that ondo contributes more in this category.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Senator Yayi's House Marked For Demolition. Photos / Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.