Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know (40419 Views)

List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=totit post=39639837][/quote]
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by totit: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Announcement. Announcement.
It's has come to our notice that we have a robot-human among us in this forum, xtrorse.
Therefore anyone that want to quote that thing should adopt it strategy. grin grin cheesy grin

You know what I mean? Quote him but reply it later..
*winks* wink

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
totit:
Announcement. Announcement.
It's has come to our notice that we have a robot-human among us in this forum, xtrorse.
Therefore anyone that want to quote that thing should adopt it strategy. grin grin cheesy grin

You know what I mean? Quote him but reply it later..
*winks* wink

Public Paid Announcement!

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

The cretin above that parades as totit is notoriously known as a fetish inbred slave and rapscallion a.k.a agbo ópá èyín and şépè hawker from a juju-infested enclave.

Be mindful of dealing with him for he hails from a generation of snakish creatures who are treacheerous backstabbers and bile-filled hypocrites!

Deal with him at your peril!

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rayhut:

Delta state is winning Ondo state at the court, the outcome of the verdict will surprise you. Delta state has more concrete evidence to prove that Ondo oil wells belong to ishekiri land of Delta state, it was a wrong oil well political ceding of Delta state oil wells to Ondo state by Obasanjo adminstration. Very the verdict of the court will be out.
Just like the Ewa, Esan, Opolo, Omuro and the other 11 oil wells that were recently returned to Ilaje under Jonathan's regime belongs to the Itshekiri?
You can now go and die!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
This picture is older than 2015. Can u sight Edo there? The truth is coming out little by little
Eediot, where did you lift those fraudulent Chart from?
Ibos and frauds!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by dejavski(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rayhut:

By Austin Ogwuda
Asaba — THE Itsekiri declared yesterday that they are the
bonafide owners of the land in which the 169 oil wells
were recently ceded to the neighbouring Ondo state and
vowed to fight to retain them back.
They warned both the Federal and Delta State
Governments not to politicized the issue whatsoever,
while condemning the state deputy governor's utterance
to the effect that the said oil wells had been finally ceded
to Ondo, describing the statement as "unacceptable" and
capable of precipitating crisis.

So the oil fields located at awoye, ikorigho, opuakaba, ilepete(my own compound) belongs to the Itsekiris according to ur logic angry
Please look for something else to Say

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by dejavski(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10:

Just like the Ewa, Esan, Opolo, Omuro and the other 11 oil wells that were recently returned to Ilaje under Jonathan's regime belongs to the Itshekiri?
You can now go and die!
Don't mind the ignoramus... he'll still come here and spit thrash that t ones at the west Side of ugbekun such as ogogoro community belongs to itsekiri

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rayhut:

The verdict of the court will come to you as a tsunami because Delta state has more concrete evidence that the oil wells belong to them. An oils which was in Delta state before was carved out in 2006 and politically ceded to Ondo from Itshekiri land of Delta state. The verdict will be like the case between Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Delta state have clear evidence before the court and Nigerian boundary commission analysis of the disputed area favours Delta state.
Will shut that putrid mouth of yours?
Was Ondo state carved out of Delta like Akwaibom was carved out of calabar?
Ibos and dullness!
Go and remove the recent oil wells that was ceded to Ondo under Jonathan's regime and let me inform you that more of this will happen again! You can now go and die!
Shameless cursed leeches!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by princdebola201(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
1, Akwa-Ibom: Akwa-Ibom ranks as the top
crude oil producing states in Nigeria with
production going on in upto 8 different local
government Areas in the state.
2, Rivers: Initially Rivers state was the
major oil producing states in the country,
with two refineries in Port Harcourt and
large crude oil reserve.
3, Delta: Delta ranks third in the list of oil
producing states in Nigeria.
4, Bayelsa: Bayelsa is the state where crude
oil was first discovered in commercial
quantity in Nigeria
5, Cross River
6, Imo
7, Abia
8, Anambra
9, Ondo: Ondo States serve has the only
state from south west that produces oil in
commercial quantity.

Aba Made Facts
Can you tell us in details, the graphical representation, and percentage each state produces and how much is shared in the 13% derivation formula for each state
Then we can take ur post seriouscheesytongue

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by totit: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op don run like ojuskuuuu grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rayhut:

By Austin Ogwuda
Asaba — THE Itsekiri declared yesterday that they are the
bonafide owners of the land in which the 169 oil wells
were recently ceded to the neighbouring Ondo state and
vowed to fight to retain them back.
They warned both the Federal and Delta State
Governments not to politicized the issue whatsoever,
while condemning the state deputy governor's utterance
to the effect that the said oil wells had been finally ceded
to Ondo, describing the statement as "unacceptable" and
capable of precipitating crisis.
And the source?
More so, what concerns an Asaba man with Itshekiri's resources? Lol! The revenue they leeched from the Itshekiri no reach?
Ibo thieves as usual!

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
The 9 states makes up the The Niger
Delta region as defined by the 2000
law that set up the Niger Delta
Development Commission {NDDC} for
only oil producing states. this is against
the popular opinion of majority
thinking NDDC correlates to the geo
political Niger Delta which comprises of
six states {Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross
River, Delta and Edo}
Thats it for the List Of Oil Producing States
In Nigeria and NDDC Facts You Must Know.
Geographically, the River Niger deltas into Abia and Imo states. Edo state to the best of my knowledge is included in the South-south political structure and has absolutely no geographic relationship with the Niger-Delta(I stand to be corrected though).

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
dejavski:

Don't mind the ignoramus... he'll still come here and spit thrash that t ones at the west Side of ugbekun such as ogogoro community belongs to itsekiri
You dey mind the goat!

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
princdebola201:
OP ur thread is good as trash, u re trying to play smart

We all know all major oil producers re from south south

You include anambra and remove Edo:grin

the Region with highest producers of crude oil is

South south and south West

To try to dribble around
like i said before,u have the link to contend with not one ''oilrevenueng.org'' which has nothing to do with what was posted
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by IGBOPRINCE: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ugomba:
The world does not begin and end in crude oil, personally, If I have my way, I will trade Delta State Crude Oil for Japan Technology.
our human technology is poor here in nigeria, every leaders re concentrating on crude oil instead of human development in science and technology. I believe with time, the aniomas,the anambrarian, the imolite, the abians and the rest ndigbos will get there soon.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
this is the link to the website scholes used to brainwash people. The website is in correlation with what i posted. Even the diagram Yorubas are querrying is there. What the guy did was to concot rubbish and post a link that has nothing to do with what he posted. The diagram rates oil production from most to least :http://oilrevenueng.org/oil-producing-states-3/

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
this is the link to the website scholes used to brainwash people. The website is in correlation with what i posted. Even the diagram Yorubas are querrying is there. What the guy did was to concot rubbish and post a link that has nothing to do with what he posted. The diagram rates oil production from most to least :http://oilrevenueng.org/oil-producing-states-3/
hahahahaha ........ Their Yansh don open
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:

Quit whinning,the reason u posted the link was to prove that the se had more oil than the sw.The link above dosent prove that.Op u can lie for africa.THE DIAGRAM DOES NOT RANK PRODUCTION FROM THE MOST TO THE LEAST,BAYELSA WAS ABOVE DELTA AND PH,DOES THAT MEAN IT HAS MORE OIL THAN THOSE TWO.I REPEAT...YOU CAN LIE FOR AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Goodboiy:

Oga am itsekiri and the oil that is in Ondo belong to Ilaje .. And even if it belongs to Itsekiri , Itsekiri and Ilaje are almost the same people.. the Itsekiri communities in ondo re not Complaining why are you barking ? Rabbish

Cc: Fratermathy, Freemanan, Tonyebarcanista, Scholes0 omo Seu-n and his mod banned me yesterday o.. omo.. I just told them the simple Truth.. Its was after the clash b/w me and his mod that they moved That Ibibio thread To the front Page and they blocked me.. Asin if it means Fighting his mod b4 They know we exist then I will do just that..

We are Watching
this is a new account #Sad
Delta and ondo state are currently in court battling it out bitterly and this nitwit here is trying to play a phantom game of brotherhood because of what igbos have done to him on this forum.
Crazy people full nairaland sha.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
Delta and ondo state are currently in court battling it out bitterly and this nitwit here is trying to play a phantom game of brotherhood because of what igbos have done to him on this forum.

He belives the oil wells belong to Ondo state.How is that your problem?.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

He belives the oil wells belong to Ondo state.How is that your problem?.
The guy is probably yoruba and a complete fraud.
No itshekiri in real life would agree with that.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin
Op,go and bring more fake facts,we dey wait u.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
The guy is probably yoruba and a complete fraud.
No itshekiri in real life would agree with that.
Flattie, go and reverse the oil well that were recently added to Ondo under Jonathan's regime! More of this will happen again! You can go and die
Shameless cursed people!

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:

Oga don't drag Itsekiri into your comment, That my Stand.. Leave itsekiri problem for them to handle.. Are you Related to them ?.. As for the court Issue, Never mind.. Ilaje Produces about 80-90% of Ondo oil.. Or is ilaje now part of Delta State ?.. Abeg leave me and my People alone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10:

Flattie, go and reverse the oil well that were recently added to Ondo under Jonathan's regime! More of this will happen again! You can go and die
Shameless cursed people!
My friend shut up.
Son of a thousand yoruba halfwits.
Go and create more lacerations on your face like your zombiec yoruba forebears instead of wasting your time on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Goodboiy:

Oga don't drag Itsekiri into your comment, That my Stand.. Leave itsekiri problem for them to handle.. Are you Related to them ?.. As for the court Issue, Never mind.. Ilaje Produces about 80-90% of Ondo oil.. Or is ilaje now part of Delta State ?.. Abeg leave me and my People alone..
I don't give a whitt about itshekiri. They can lose all their oil wells for all i care.
Good riddance.
My problem is you showing a phantom sense of brotherhood where there is none and creating a fraudulent picture.
The Delta state govt representing the people of itshekiri in the real world are fighting to reclaim their oil wells in court.
You ethnic fraudster cannot come online and paint a different picture.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
My friend shut up.
Son of a thousand yoruba halfwits.
Go and create more lacerations on your face like your zombiec yoruba forebears instead of wasting your time on nairaland.
Are you still searching for oil in ibo land? Better find something else to do! How about making the next boiling human meat soup for the entire ibo family to dance round again?
Shameless cursed losers!

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
dejavski:

So the oil fields located at awoye, ikorigho, opuakaba, ilepete(my own compound) belongs to the Itsekiris according to ur logic angry
Please look for something else to Say

You should be smart bro.. These people are trying to Archive something with there Comment, Never fall for there Trick. these are the same people That hates Anything Yoruboid Still don't know why they luv Itsekiri this much.. is it because of oil ? .

Oniovo yan gai' WO grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Goodboiy:

You should be smart bro.. These people are trying to Archive something with there Comment, Never fall for there Trick. these are the same people That hates Anything Yoruboid Still don't know why they luv Itsekiri this much.. is it because of oil ? .

Oniovo yan gai' WO grin
My friend, nobody cares about itshekiri.
Setting the records straights for the sake of argument should be taken as just that-arguments.
If ondo gets those oil wells, no igbo man would raise an eye brow in the real world. Who cares?
The only time when the igbo led an agitation was for the relocation of NLNG to igweocha which we won.
No body cares about itshekiri in the real world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail / Don’t Be Far From Me If You Cross Over, Fubara Urges Wike / Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.