Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know (40414 Views)

List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
I don't give a whitt about itshekiri. They can lose all their oil wells for all i care.
Good riddance.
My problem is you showing a phantom sense of brotherhood where there is none and creating a fraudulent picture.
The Delta state govt representing the people of itshekiri in the real world are fighting to reclaim their oil wells in court.
You ethnic fraudster cannot come online and paint a different picture.

for many Years Itsekiri and Ilaje have leaved as one, You can't come to this forum To Start posting trash, Making it look as if Itsekiri hates Ilaje.. am not trying to show phantom of brotherhood.. all am saying is Don't Drag Itsekiri into any of your Hate Speach.. itsekiri luvs Ilaje , Vis-à-vis .. Every state Is fighting for Oil Well even In SS.. But you can't deny the Fact That Ilaje don't have Oil.. Ilaje is very rich Just like there Itsekiri Neighbour.. its left for the court To Decide who owns The oil Well or not.

Leave Itsekiri out Of Your madness.. Next You lot will use Warri, Today its ilaje , Una nor they Tire ?.. Luv Creating confusion were der is none
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
My friend, nobody cares about itshekiri.
Setting the records straights for the sake of argument should be taken as just that-arguments.
If ondo gets those oil wells, no igbo man would raise an eye brow in the real world. Who cares?
The only time when the igbo led an agitation was for the relocation of NLNG to igweocha which we won.
No body cares about itshekiri in the real world.

@Bolded, Fine.. Den don't Drag Itsekiri into any of Your Comment.. Don't create Confusion were deer isn't..

You don't care about Them, But you care about There oil..Greedy slot.
We are Watching

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by scholes0(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Goodboiy:

@Bolded, Fine.. Den don't Drag Itsekiri into any of Your Comment.. Don't create Confusion were deer isn't..

We are Watching

hhahaha....cheesy
They don't care about itsekiri, but they are championing lies on behalf of itsekiri. Don't mind those people from the lands east of the Niger river.
They are known troublemakers and wet blankets. Anything related to Yoruba or Edo progress is their biggest nightmare in this world.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by scholes0(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Goodboiy:

We are Watching

hhahaha....cheesy
They don't care about itsekiri, but they are championing lies on behalf of itsekiri. Don't mind those people from the lands east of the Niger river.
They are known troublemakers. Anything related to Yoruba or Edo progress is their biggest nightmare in this world.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
My friend, nobody cares about itshekiri.
Setting the records straights for the sake of argument should be taken as just that-arguments.
If ondo gets those oil wells, no igbo man would raise an eye brow in the real world. Who cares?
The only time when the igbo led an agitation was for the relocation of NLNG to igweocha which we won.
No body cares about itshekiri in the real world.
Lol! What's the difference here?
Ibo dieing on top other people's mata since time memorial!
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol! Wonder never ceased to happen!
Imagine a cursed parasitic cannibal from the barren unproductive red mud region calling Yoruba parasite!
Where's the oil in Igbo's land? Are you still searching for it?
What about the palm oil that was once the ibos resources? Have they developed stunted growth as result of erosion?
Cursed losers of no importance!
You are a parasite.
The SE despite contributing some portion of Nigeria's crude gets by far the least federal allocation and the least FG intervention and still remans one of Nigeria's most roundly developed areas in most indices.
The SW who right after the civil war have enjoyed '' after war'' priviledges, bought federal govt companies for peanuts, stole igbo investments and now leach tremendous wealth off the niger-delta today.
And laughably, the SW is nothing more than a picture from the 18th century oyo kingdom, with madness, ritualism and backwardness pervading the air.
A people who claim to be sophisticated led by a drug-dealing, corrupt mad man like herds.
You dey craze for comparing your low lives with the igbo.
When the igbos were dominating the Nigerian political and economic scene before the civil war, your yoruba forebears were looking for crumbs off our table.
It is not your fault anyway.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
SW pulling facts from their backyard since 1960. The new trick is to post one thing and post a link that has nothing to do with what they posted
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Chanchit: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lmao! so because scholes0 opened a thread with links, graphics, facts and figures to back it up, this is the best the toad called zuchiblink could come up with, no fact, no figures!? I give it to you, you are really stvpid, I just hope the federal gov't makes abortion legal cos you are a waste of spe rm.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol! What's the difference here?
Ibo dieing on top other people's mata since time memorial!
If you don't know the difference between both then you are more stupidd than i thought.
First and foremost, igweocha is not itshekiri.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
scholes0:

hhahaha....cheesy
They are known troublemakers. Anything related to Yoruba or Edo progress is their biggest nightmare in this world.

Asin there mata tire me oo. Don't even know who brought itsekiri into this discussion.. I thought this is all about States ?.. see the way the man even Address The Itsekiri people, Without no sign of Respect.

The nigga should be grateful to the little Itsekiri nation, If not for there resources hunger for don kill him people. Rabbish

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
You are a parasite.
The SE despite contributing some portion of Nigeria's crude gets by far the least federal allocation and the least FG intervention and still remans one of Nigeria's most roundly developed areas in most indices.
The SW who right after the civil war have enjoyed '' after war'' priviledges, bought federal govt companies for peanuts, stole igbo investments and now leach tremendous wealth off the niger-delta today.
And laughably, the SW is nothing more than a picture from the 18th century oyo kingdom, with madness, ritualism and backwardness pervading the air.
A people who claim to be sophisticated led by a drug-dealing, corrupt mad man like herds.
When the igbos were dominating the Nigerian political and economic scene before the civil war, your yoruba forebears were looking for crumbs off our table.
See losers wanting huge allocation for their insignificant oil! Lol!
And the rest of your post are the usual chest beating hogwash and lies from the usual Igbos!
Let me ask again, where's yeebos' oil? Still in kogi? Lol!
Cursed leeches!
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Goodboiy:

for many Years Itsekiri and Ilaje have leaved as one, You can't come to this forum To Start posting trash, Making it look as if Itsekiri hates Ilaje.. am not trying to show phantom of brotherhood.. all am saying is Don't Drag Itsekiri into any of your Hate Speach.. itsekiri luvs Ilaje , Vis-à-vis .. Every state Is fighting for Oil Well even In SS.. But you can't deny the Fact That Ilaje don't have Oil.. Ilaje is very rich Just like there Itsekiri Neighbour.. its left for the court To Decide who owns The oil Well or not.

Leave Itsekiri out Of Your madness.. Next You lot will use Warri, Today its ilaje , Una nor they Tire ?.. Luv Creating confusion were der is none
I don't have time for your madness. Go and tell the delta state to stop the legal proceedings that itshekiri and ilaje are ''one''.
What a bumptous moronn. Who cares who owns what.
That is left for their people to decide. It has nothing to do with us.
There is no igbo interests that is being threatened, so don't tell me about any phantom brotherhood.
I don't care.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
You are a parasite.

Like seriously?,you are a joke.#FACT 1 the sw is more urbanized and industrilized than the se
#FACT 2 ,the se has the highest poverty rate in the entire south.

I know you wanna argue,do your research well ooo.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10:

See losers wanting huge allocation for their insignificant oil! Lol!
And the rest of your post are the usual chest beating hogwash and lies from the usual Igbos!
Let me ask again, where's yeebos' oil? Still in kogi? Lol!
Cursed leeches!
Leaches must mean something else in yorubaland.
Btw, tell that backward osun state with the GDP of tokyo to repay its debt to anambra as soon as possible.
Though i wouldn't want the people of osun to starve.
Bloody fucckers.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Chanchit:
Lmao! so because scholes0 opened a thread with links, graphics, facts and figures to back it up, this is the best the toad called zuchiblink could come up with, no fact, no figures!? I give it to you, you are really stvpid, I just hope the federal gov't makes abortion legal cos you are a waste of spe rm.
You are so gullible. What scholes posted is different from what is in the link. He rated Edo above Abia and Imo while sidelining Anambra and cross river not knowing that they still produce oil despite losing most oil wells to Akwa Ibom.
The new technique now is to post one thing and post a different link.
I want a link that shows total oil producing ranking like mine.
From this diagram pulled from the same oilrevenueng.org, Edo is not recognized as an oil producing state but Anambra is there. That is to show you how silly the Oluwole concotion by scholes0 is.
Edo does not produce oil in commercial quantity. There production is not significant.
Use ur head and don't be too gullible.

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101 ,educate yourself.
Demographic Trends.
___

There is considerable migration
in Nigeria, especially between the
north and the south. Large
numbers of southern migrants
have settled in the northern cities
of Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, and Jos,
while migrants have
often moved from the northern
Sokoto and Kano areas to
southern areas where cacao is
grown -southwest-. A more significant
number of people have migrated
from the southeast to the more
industrialized and urbanized
western states

http://www.britannica.com/place/Nigeria
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Like seriously?,you are a joke.#FACT 1 the sw is more urbanized and industrilized than the se
#FACT 2 ,the se has the highest poverty rate in the entire south.

I know you wanna argue,do your research well ooo.
Urbanized?
Are you shitting yourself?
What is urbanized in osun, ekiti and oyo?
Apart from ibadan where in big old oyo is relevant? Why is the SW still riddled with roofs constructed in the 18th century if it were actually modernized?
Can you compare those places to Nnewi, aba, enugu, onitsha , owerri in terms of modernity and urbanization?
These are major trade zones in Nigeria, unless you want to deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
Urbanized?
Are you shitting yourself?
What is urbanized in osun, ekiti and oyo?
Apart from ibadan where in big old oyo is relevant? Why is the SW still riddled with roofs constructed in the 18th century if it were actually modernized?
Can you compare those places to Nnewi, aba, enugu, onitsha , owerri in terms of modernity and urbanization?
These are major trade zones in Nigeria, unless you want to deceive yourself.

Aba,oweri lol, go and argue with britannica

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
You are so gullible. What scholes posted is different from what is in the link. He rated Edo above Abia and Imo while sidelining Anambra and cross river not knowing that they still produce oil despite losing most oil wells to Akwa Ibom.
The new technique now is to post one thing and post a different link.
I want a link that shows total oil producing ranking like mine.
From this diagram pulled from the same oilrevenueng.org, Edo is not recognized as an oil producing state but Anambra is there. That is to show you how silly the Oluwole concotion by scholes0 is.
Edo does not produce oil in commercial quantity. There production is not significant.
Use ur head and don't be too gullible.

Continue spreading falsehood,you hear...
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Yanks101 ,educate yourself.
Demographic Trends.
___

There is considerable migration
in Nigeria, especially between the
north and the south. Large
numbers of southern migrants
have settled in the northern cities
of Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, and Jos,
while migrants have
often moved from the northern
Sokoto and Kano areas to
southern areas where cacao is
grown -southwest-. A more significant
number of people have migrated
from the southeast to the more
industrialized and urbanized
western states
lol.
The only SW state that has seen major immigration is lagos for obvious reasons. And cocoa is definitely not the reason why lagos is what it is.
What would any sensible person look for in states like oyo, osun, ekiti? States that can barely pay salaries and even borrow from other Nigerian states.
States riddled with the aura of traditional stagnacy and backwardness. bleh.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
I don't have time for your madness. Go and tell the delta state to stop [b]the legal proceedings that itshekiri and ilaje are ''one''.
What a bumptous moronn. Who cares who owns what.
That is left for their people to decide. It has nothing to do with us.
There is no igbo interests that is being threatened, so don't tell me about any phantom brotherhood.
I don't care.
Back the claim that itshekiri has dispute with ilaje over oil wells with recent articles! If you can't, you are a goat!
Cursed leeches!
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Aba,oweri lol, go and argue with britannica

You must be an alien to argue this fact.
What is urbanized in the SW apart from lagos?
Even the arieal view of the SW and SE states shows the SE as a far urbanized area.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10:

Back the claim that itshekiri has dispute with ilaje over oil wells with recent articles! If you can't, you are a goat!
Cursed leeches!
Look, to waste my time on itshekiri matters is to give them more credit than is necessary.
I have better things to argue about.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
lol.
The only SW state that has seen major immigration is lagos for obvious reasons. And cocoa is definitely not the reason why lagos is what it is.
What would any sensible person look for in states like oyo, osun, ekiti? States that can barely pay salaries and even borrow from other Nigerian states.
States riddled with the aura of traditional stagnacy and backwardness. bleh.

I would have ignored you by now normally,but it seems you dont insult much,good thing.
You say no igbo would move to sw xcept lag?,lol, ogun has more industries than anambra.Your brothers are fighting over market posts in ibadan. Your people were recently flogged in ondo.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Continue spreading falsehood,you hear...
can u find everything that guy posted their in link he posted?
He is desperately trying to score cheap points.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

I would have ignored you by now normally,but it seems you dont insult much,good thing.
You say no igbo would move to sw xcept lag?,lol, ogun has more industries than anambra.Your brothers are fighting over market posts in ibadan. Your people were recently flogged in ondo.
Ogun has more industries than anambra? Why not the whole SE. You are a jester of some sorts.
It is not surprising i think, from people who said osun has a greater GDP than all the SE states and yet still borrows from anambra.
Jesters.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10:

Cursed leeches!
it is yoruba and their Fulani masters that are leeches. That is why they hate to hear Biafra because they cannot stand alone. Igbos are ready to leave Nigeria this moment even without SS. Are sw ready to leave Nigeria? Master leeches

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
Leaches must mean something else in yorubaland.
Btw, tell that backward osun state with the GDP of tokyo to repay its debt to anambra as soon as possible.
Though i wouldn't want the people of osun to starve.
Bloody fucckers.
Goat, why don't you back the claim up there with facts from reputable sources?
Imagine the fat lies! Ibos and lies, very synonymous!
And for the records, Osun igr dwarf that of Imo! Now you can go and die!
Cursed land grabbing leeches!
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10:

So it is no longer osun dwarves the SE? I see we are making progress.
And yet imo state looks like a paradise compared to osun.
Jesters.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10:

every sane facts proves ur claims wrong. If i show u wikipedia, u will say it is not reliable. Funny people

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
There is a thread on nairaland for imo state local development.
I want one conehead to create that for osun and let us compare.
And then we would see the state that reflects its true GDP.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
So it is no longer osun dwarves the SE? I see we are making progress.
And yet imo state looks like a paradise compared to osun.
Jesters.
Lol!
Show one dilapidated roads in Osun as opposed to the several gully dilapidated roads in the whole of the Southeast!
And while at it, back the claim that Osun owes Anambra money! If you can't, curse be on you and your generation!
Shameless cursed losers from the barren cursed lands!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Dangote, Otedola And Saraki Hang Out Together (Photos) / Boko Haram Leader And Head Of Recruitment In Chad And Cameroun Arrested / Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.