Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. (1584 Views)

"If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video / I Have Been Fvcking For 1hour Now, Still I Haven't Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by malele(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2015
Guys it's been 3months ma girl broke up with
Me due to things I did unknowly.
I have tried going into another relationship, still the thought of her can't leave me.
I was seriously in love with this girl and wanted to marry her.
Guys I need honest replies, what should I do.
How do I move on or how do I get her back.
I have spoken to her several times, but she is still adamant.
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2015
OP, Let Go and Move On cheesy.

Maybe the relationship wasn't meant to be.... You'll find someone Better cheesy!!!
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by divinehand2003(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2015
If you want her back, then go to mount Sinai and fast for 40 days and 40 nights, then proceed to MFM where powerful prayers shall be made on your behalf. After all said and done, give her a call and tell her all that u have gone through just to win back her love again. It might work. But if it doesn't, prepare your heart for someone new.

1 Like

Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by malele(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2015
divinehand2003:
If you want her back, then go to mount Sinai and fast for 40 days and 40 nights, then proceed to MFM where powerful prayers shall be made on your behalf. After all said and done, give her a call and tell her all that u have gone through just to win back her love again. It might work. But if it doesn't, prepare your heart for someone new.

Hahahhahahahh
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2015
U still love her bt she doesn't wanna come bck meaning she is so so over yu....get over her,stp looking at her pictures,delect her frm all ur social media accounts....... Meet new peeps and forget she ever existed..... It's nt easy at all bt u just av to,if u wana move on.

2 Likes

Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by vizkiz: 7:50am On Nov 03, 2015
ignore her completely and get your weak ass busy! Come on bro, stop falling our hand.
There are too many other pretty girls in town for you to be crying over one pussy. Be a man dammit! angry

3 Likes

Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by malele(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2015
vizkiz:
ignore her completely and get your weak ass busy! Come on bro, stop falling our hand.
There are too many other pretty girls in town for you to be crying over one pussy. Be a man dammit! angry

Am not weak ooo. It's just I wanna marry her that's why I fall in love.
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by IamLEGEND1: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by kingstylo01(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Bro, be a man. You are too special to be treated in that manner.. My advice? Get over it mehn! Be a man.. Although you might not see it now, there are many baes out there that are more prettier and lovely than your ex..

To get over her quickly, there is one secret stratergy i suggest.. Get it here >>> Get over a breakup quickly <<< thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by malele(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2015
kingstylo01:
A.

What's A
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by Maamin(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Get one bottle of red wine...buy Otapyapya. Lace the wine with it and down half of the bottle at once..believe me it works perfectly well by whipping out her memory off your mind.. just try it!

1 Like

Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2015
Baba God abeg cut off the OP's John Thomas and replace it with a lady's kitty Kat.

He isn't fit to be a man.undecidedangry

1 Like

Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by malele(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2015
kingstylo01:
Bro, be a man. You are too special to be treated in that manner.. My advice? Get over it mehn! Be a man.. Although you might not see it now, there are many baes out there that are more prettier and lovely than your ex..

To get over her quickly, there is one secret stratergy i suggest.. Get it here >>> Get over a breakup quickly <<< thank me later cool

Thanks ma broda
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by malele(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2015
Maamin:
Get one bottle of red wine...buy Otapyapya. Lace the wine with it and down half of the bottle at once..believe me it works perfectly well by whipping out her memory off your mind.. just try it!

Lol
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by malele(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2015
SirJeffry:
Baba God abeg cut off the OP's John Thomas and replace it with a lady's kitty Kat.

He isn't fit to be a man.undecidedangry

Guys that's not the reason for this topic naa
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by khristals(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2015
okay
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by Omotayor123(f): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2015
You are love struck... You will get over it someday!

1 Like

Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by asumo12: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
You are love struck... You will get over it someday!

Are you sure he will?

undecided
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by Omotayor123(f): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2015
asumo12:

Are you sure he will?
undecided
Don't you
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2015
malele:
I have tried going into another relationship, still the thought of her can't leave me.

Na wa for you ooo. Woman finish for this world?

Are you ugly and poor? undecided

1 Like

Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by Senfoster(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2015
Op, I would say dat three months is enough to settle ur differences if she really luv u, just move on and stop conversation wit her
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by Bbsharon(f): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2015
malele:

NEVER beg a woman to love you, if she stoped loving you and decided to move on please let her be cos you are off her radar already.

1 Like

Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by asumo12: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2015
Omotayor123:

Don't you

Yes I'm not
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by czarr(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2015
malele:

Am not weak ooo. It's just I wanna marry her that's why I fall in love.
lol grin
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by Omotayor123(f): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2015
asumo12:

Yes I'm not
Why
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by malele(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

NEVER beg a woman to love you, if she stoped loving you and decided to move on please let her be cos you are off her radar already.

ok
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by CaroLyner(f): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2015
find a replacement for her and stop pining over her.
thats the only way you can get over her.

2 Likes

Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by CaroLyner(f): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2015
You can forget anybody in a
short while if you
convinced your mind that
the relationship was over.
Nothing can convince your
mind that the relationship was really over other than
deleting the old memories,
getting rid of the gifts,
preventing day dreaming
And stopping all kinds of
bargaining.
lastly find a replacement for her.
thats the only way you can get over her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by BECCA20th(f): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
You have to let go of anything you have that will remind you of her for now,stop calling, texting or Chatting with her ,try going out with people who make you laugh and always keep yourself busy with something. All you need is time

1 Like

Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by malele(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

ok
Re: 3months Still I Cant Get Over Her. by asumo12: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
cause e can not nani!

grin
Omotayor123:

Why

(1) (Reply)

Watch Gay Men's Reaction When They Touched V*gina For The First Time [video] / My Girlfriend My Dog And Her Strange Request / Is It A Must To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.