Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) (10222 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I've seen your dp & I think you're high if you call that "goodlookin" grin Find another word because good looking ain't it, Shrek tongue
ok, i have heard u ma but if u insult this OP again, i'll shut u up 4 good, ur type cant appreciate any man and funny enough, u dont have any man at home. Dont say i didnt warn you.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
ok, i have heard u ma but if u insult this OP again, i'll shut u up 4 good, ur type cant appreciate any man and funny enough, u dont have any man at home. Dont say i didnt warn you.

Mcheew. Go Bleep a duck!
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Czar01(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2015
Oh God, this is just sad undecided
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Mcheew. Go Bleep a duck!
now she has mouth to talk, when frustration starts, she'll be running all over NL with irrevalent confusions. I dont hav ur time now.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
now she has mouth to talk, when frustration starts, she'll be running all over NL with irrevalent confusions. I dont hav ur time now.

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you, on your way out. Buhbye
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by joseph1832(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I love it when you echo my sentiments without noticing that you're even doing it grin If you believe there's only one whole you, then what is this "dark side" you speak of? You can't have shades if you're just one thing, boo. I reiterate, everyone has a Jekyll & Hyde in them. But some people don't like to embrace their dark side & rather prefer to front + stunt, pretending to be perfect. Someone like myself on the other hand, is self aware enough to know there's more to me than just rainbows & lollipops. There's also wickedness in there. Am I ashamed? Bleep no! I embrace the good, the bad & the ugly because together they make up the unique creature that is MOI.
And honestly, I'm not disappointed when you show you're narrow minded. If you'd listened to what I'd said in my previous post, there wouldn't have been any need for the embolden.

Learn to open your mind punk(y)! Trust me, it will do wonders for you.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2015
dmola:

ur calln sm1 old enough to b ur mum idiot .....

fuc...k social media am out
you must be a simpleton or a brainless goat or a _retarded amphibian. I know that her wretchedness and extreme ugly, wrinkled face of pot holes, & your dying need to lick her filthy ass hole, was what clouded your judgement. Not that I was expecting something worthwhile from a fucktard_ like yourself.. Shameless cunting amphibian.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2015
joseph1832:
And honestly, I'm not disappointed when you show you're narrow minded. If you'd listened to what I'd said in my previous post, there wouldn't have been any need for the embolden.

Learn to open your mind punk(y)! Trust me, it will do wonders for you.

If I opened it any wider, my brain would ooze out. Nee dankie.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Live fast, die young & leave behind a GOOD LOOKING corpse...that'd be me *smirk*
he that knows not and knows not that he knows not is a FOOL... Such pathetic ignorance.... And your mother thought she gave birth to a child?
SMH.
If that's really you in that pic, there won't be much difference dead or alive because you already look mummified from the neck down grin
A world celebration would be held the day your worthless generation manage to bring forth a seed as half handsome as me.
If i possibly see you in real life, I won't give a second look to you; your sight alone is a bad omen. Funny how ogres come to Nairaland to form posh. LMFAO.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2015
DarrkkRebel:

he that knows not and knows not that he knows not is a FOOL... Such pathetic ignorance.... And your mother thought she gave birth to a child?
SMH.

A world celebration would be held the day your worthless generation manage to bring forth a seed as half handsome as me.

They would celebrate alright, if your version of handsomness is all we got. Talk about dirt low standards
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

They would celebrate alright, if your version of handsomness is all we got. Talk about low standards
Don't make me laugh.
I have seen your picture, and the good news is that, my female dog, premium, would best you in a beauty pageant.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2015
hungry man packs....dats wat am seeing.........
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2015
Oyind17:

Hahahaha...the kid is on a loooooong thing. He looks like someone I know grin
who are you referring to as a kid?
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2015
DarrkkRebel:

Don't make me laugh.
I have seen your picture, and the good news is that, my female dog, premium, would best you in a beauty pageant.

LMFAO. Keep reaching. Just because your looks befit you to compete with dogs, doesn't mean I'll ever share the runway with one. Come again.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2015
Punky Dear, Why don't you just let it slide grin.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Keep reaching. Just because your looks befit you to compete with dogs, doesn't mean I'll ever share the runway with one. Come again.
Unfortunately, you're not worthy to lick the soles of my dog.
Now your woes begin.
All your posts since you joined NL reeks of abject frustration cause everyone despises you. Of course no one wants to associate with an ape. Even whores_ discriminate against you. Life can't be this hard. Is suicide the last resort? I (don't) think so.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2015
DarrkkRebel:

Now your woes begin.
All your posts since you joined NL reeks of abject frustration cause everyone despises you. Of course no one wants to associate with an ape. Even whores_ discriminate against you. Life can't be this hard. Is suicide the last resort? I (don't) think so.

Now you're about to touch the sky with how much you just reached grin Even if what you're saying was true, do you think I give a rat's ass whether strangers like me or not? I registered here alone, not with a friend or with the secret wish of making friends. Solo in mah lolo grin But because I'm dripping with charisma grin on & offline, I always manage to make a friend or two...EVERYWHERE I GO. A friend or two is all I need, the rest can go Bleep themselves.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2015
cry cry cry ***Those nipples of urs tho cheesy cheesy dat is d only thing i see oo.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Now you're about to touch the sky with how much you just reached grin Even if what you're saying was true, do you think I give a rat's ass whether strangers like me or not? I registered here alone, not with a friend or with the secret wish of making friends. But because I'm dripping with charisma grin on & offline, I always manage to make a friend or two...EVERYWHERE I GO. A friend or two is all I need, the rest can go Bleep themselves.
Hahaha. She is suddenly dripping with charisma. Silly girl. Everyone now bestows false adulation upon theirselves on cyberspace. The only charisma you would ever exude is the putrid stench oozing outta your overused orifice.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
cry cry cry ***Those nipples of urs tho cheesy cheesy dat is d only thing i see oo.
sorry, what tips?
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2015
DarrkkRebel:

sorry, what tips?
Ur nippples got me laughing!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by dmola(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2015
DarrkkRebel:

you must be a simpleton or a brainless goat or a _retarded amphibian. I know that her wretchedness and extreme ugly, wrinkled face of pot holes, & your dying need to lick her filthy ass hole, was what clouded your judgement. Not that I was expecting something worthwhile from a fucktard_ like yourself.. Shameless cunting amphibian.

all this for ur daddy? OK go on OMO ale
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2015
DarrkkRebel:

Hahaha. She is suddenly dripping with charisma. Silly girl. Everyone now bestows false adulation upon theirselves on cyberspace. The only charisma you would ever exude is the putrid stench oozing outta your overused orifice.

One thing about me is I'm vey very self aware. Meaning that NOBODY, not you or anyone else can tell me what I am or what I'm not. I know who I am, so you can stick your lame attempts at reverse psychology up your poop tunnel. It doesn't work on me, sweetheart.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ur nippples got me laughing!! cheesy cheesy
men ain't got nipples. And you have a corrupted mind.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2015
DarrkkRebel:

men ain't got nipples. And you have a corrupted mind.
Hehehehehehehehehe like seriously? btw i knw who u are i swear!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
dmola:

all this for ur daddy? OK go on OMO ale

I don't do cowards.
Man up and cease being a suckling sissy or forever be gone. Porcupine of a thousand fathers.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

One thing about me is I'm vey very self aware. Meaning that NOBODY, you or anyone else can tell me what I am & what I'm not. I know who I am, so you can stick your lame attempts at reverse psychology up your poop tunnel. It doesn't work on me, sweetheart.
I love this. this is remarkable, mind-blowing. Its good that you're aware of yourself. That you can confirm my claims. Satisfy any doubts. But you seem quite shy today. I guess a little motivation will do the magic.
And don't try to act yummy on me, it won't work.
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehehehehe like seriously? btw i knw who u are i swear!! cheesy cheesy
Then who am I?
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
DarrkkRebel:

I love this. this is remarkable, mind-blowing. Its good that you're aware of yourself. That you can confirm my claims. Satisfy any doubts. But you seem quite shy today. I guess a little motivation will do the magic.
And don't try to act yummy on me, it won't work.

And what claims are those? Humour me
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
DarrkkRebel:

Then who am I?
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by 2dice(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
fake Account
Fake picture
Fake life grin
Re: Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And what claims are those? Humour me
1. That you're hopelessly fugly.
2. A featherbrained orangutan striving to force out intelligence.
3. A mishap & an utter example of wastefulness.
4. A treasured object of art, from which chief priests carve out the faces of their gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) / Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies? / Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.