Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) (10197 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day / See The Pretty Girl Dumped By Her Guy Because She Was A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by blasian123: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2017
i was hugely humiliated by a nigerian thug boy, who was very rude and violent to me , being a blasian girl myself, raised up in india ,and now backed to my granparents' home in nigeria .

that boy said that, i was not his type after we had an intimacy for 14 months and i finally found out that he was in another relationship with a nigerian woman, who even was pregnant with his baby.. and when the baby was delivered, he firmly rejected me and backed to his black girl.

is it a common tragedy happening any moment on this continent? Or i am just the few who deserve no commiseration?

1 Like

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by uminem02(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2017
where is the picture??
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by blasian123: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2017
i even cried my eyes out in hope of some miracle , that could change his stone cold heart and the iron cold fact

in india i was a queen , my skin was as fair as the white women's in Europe , which was so miraculous , because my grandparents were nigerians,anyway, i was treated well by tons of indian handsome men , who i rejected without a look for this nigerian thug boy

heart bleeding for .....
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by Defaramade(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:
i even cried my eyes out in hope of some miracle , that could change his stone cold heart and the iron cold fact

in india i was a queen , my skin was as fair as the white women's in Europe , which was so miraculous , because my grandparents were nigerians,anyway, i was treated well by tons of indian handsome men , who i rejected without a look for this nigerian thug boy

heart bleeding for .....
I thought you are a guy

3 Likes

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by blasian123: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2017
Defaramade:
I thought you are a guy

you are heartless as any other nigerian thug boy
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by Defaramade(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

you are heartless as any other nigerian thug boy
Lol, what I do??

26 Likes

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by blasian123: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2017
you merciless nigerian women ,took away my sweetheart boy,because i never have a round and big ass!

2 Likes

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by fuckboys: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:
i was hugely humiliated by a nigerian thug boy, who was very rude and violent to me , being a blasian girl myself, raised up in india ,and now backed to my granparents' home in nigeria .

that boy said that, i was not his type after we had an intimacy for 14 months and i finally found out that he was in another relationship with a nigerian woman, who even was pregnant with his baby.. and when the baby was delivered, he firmly rejected me and backed to his black girl.

is it a common tragedy happening any moment on this continent? Or i am just the few who deserve no commiseration?

6 Likes

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by blasian123: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2017
oh, i know there is no pity to those people who are already in the pitfall
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by iykekelvins(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2017
Eiya..

1 Like

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by blasian123: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2017
it is me with my eyes being blurred

1 Like

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2017
Welcome To Nigeria Bae, Take That As A Welcome Note So Wise Up
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Defaramade:
Lol, what I do??

lwkmd.gringrin

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by blasian123: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
but i am thinking of my body , it was used by a black thug boy , and no indian man will touch me ,that is a serious point when marriage concerned , if i decide to live in India,

and actually , i felt so heart rending that i really need to give myself a chance to be impartial , no matter how much i love nigerian men, when it comes to marriage, i need to concede.

may be india is better choice. but my lacerated body, i need a surgery to make it like a virgin again
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by DozieInc(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by WaterDrunkard: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2017
Sorry dear cry you'll find someone who will love you the way you are.
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by Defaramade(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Estharfabian:

lwkmd.gringrin

Why you dey laugh me embarassed
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by blasian123: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2017
WaterDrunkard:
Sorry dear cry you'll find someone who will love you the way you are.

maybe you are not aware that indian men are very racism, once they know i was used by a black man , no matter how high my status in india is, actually my mother is a Brahmin, the highest caste, i would not be courtshipped by any indian man.

but nigeria is so hot, i never can get myself used to this climate here, and my skin is vulnerable to the sunshine here ,but for my black boy, i would not stay any longer here.

who knows , maybe i will see anothrt excellent nigerian man here just tommorrow.

i am on the middle of my balance, no idea what to do next
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2017
Defaramade:
Why you dey laugh me embarassed

the oyinbo hates you...grin

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

may be india is better choice. but my lacerated body, i need a surgery to make it like a virgin again

3 Likes

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by blasian123: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2017
Estharfabian:

is indian oyinbo?

my boy always called me white lady.or even madam. i was indeed flattered, i feel so bad for my ignorance and vanity now !
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by Defaramade(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2017
Estharfabian:

Well, good for her, I almost gave a fùck but fortunately I couldn't find a fùck to give cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by blasian123: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=walcut post=52741463][/quote]

yes ,indeed, in india , many women can have this kind of surgery , just to cover what they had lost, and that surgery costs little money and pain. and indian religion never regards that to be sin.

a woman withtout a good husband, is a real SIN
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by blasian123: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2017
Defaramade:
Well, good for her cheesy

what ?

i hate this nigerian boy!
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by WaterDrunkard: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2017
Must you marry an Indian? Besides all Nigerians aren't the same, the fact that the first guy treated you that way doesn't mean the next guy will treat you same way. Keep searching you'll surely find.
blasian123:

maybe you are not aware that indian men are very racism, once they know i was used by a black man , no matter how high my status in india is, actually my mother is a Brahmin, the highest caste, i would not be courtshipped by any indian man.

but nigeria is so hot, i never can get myself used to this climate here, and my skin is vulnerable to the sunshine here ,but for my black boy, i would not stay any longer here.

who knows , maybe i will see anothrt excellent nigerian man here just tommorrow.

i am on the middle of my balance, no idea what to do next
Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by blasian123: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2017
Defaramade:
Well, good for her cheesy

stop chick chatting with your lady in my thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by Defaramade(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

what ?
i hate this nigerian boy!
Na so

1 Like

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by Defaramade(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

stop chick chatting with your lady in my thread.
Why your blood dey hot like this na? cheesy

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by wizrose(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2017
hmmm

Re: Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2017
So Indian women also love black pricks cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? / Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? / Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.