Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Why Do We Have Increasing Rate Of Single Mothers These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have Increasing Rate Of Single Mothers These Days? (776 Views)

The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have Increasing Rate Of Single Mothers These Days? by Untainted007: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2015
I have reasoned this within myself at times but I can't really figure out why the increasing rates of single parent especially ladies is very rampant in this world of today. It is the overdue (over aged bt yet single) ladies that have decided to get pregnant for a man they like and prefer to cater for the child upbringing themselves? Or is it irresponsibilities of some guys that has failed to claim their babies? Pls let shed more light into this? Before you walk up to 5 young ladies, they will quickly inform you that "I already have a child oooooooo' and when you say what about your child's father? The reply will be "Its a long story".
Re: Why Do We Have Increasing Rate Of Single Mothers These Days? by chocolateme(f): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2015
Because of increase in celebrity artists
Re: Why Do We Have Increasing Rate Of Single Mothers These Days? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2015
I think it is because of too much casual Sex These Days angry!!!
Re: Why Do We Have Increasing Rate Of Single Mothers These Days? by Godfullsam(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2015
Because most guys nowadays are coward and too lazy to take responsibility for their actions.
Re: Why Do We Have Increasing Rate Of Single Mothers These Days? by Bbsharon(f): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2015
Untainted007:
I have reasoned this within myself at times but I can't really figure out why the increasing rates of single parent especially ladies is very rampant in this world of today. It is the overdue (over aged bt yet single) ladies that have decided to get pregnant for a man they like and prefer to cater for the child upbringing themselves? Or is it irresponsibilities of some guys that has failed to claim their babies? Pls let shed more light into this? Before you walk up to 5 young ladies, they will quickly inform you that "I already have a child oooooooo' and when you say what about your child's father? The reply will be "Its a long story".

many these days go into marriage for the wrong reasons and then come rushing out.
Re: Why Do We Have Increasing Rate Of Single Mothers These Days? by McCarlito(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2015
Godfullsam:
Because most guys nowadays are coward and too lazy to take responsibility for their actions.

[img]http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/4377052+_665d1a758a1f0fa60b2e1a355688e0b6.jpg[/img]
Re: Why Do We Have Increasing Rate Of Single Mothers These Days? by Iykopee(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Life aint easy.
Re: Why Do We Have Increasing Rate Of Single Mothers These Days? by jamex93(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2015
even the fathers single na
Re: Why Do We Have Increasing Rate Of Single Mothers These Days? by Untainted007: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2015
Iykopee:
Life aint easy.

But giving birth to children you can't care for won't make the life easier either but worsen it. I think lust for sex and deceit from guys to ladies is adding more to it than expected.

(1) (Reply)

Truelife Story 'how I Fell Into The Trap Of A Marine Lady ' {must Read} / Promises Every Guy Shud Make To A Girl Deserving Of Your Love / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.