Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando (8223 Views)

Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo / "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
is it just me and the ladies i've been seeing around of late or have y'all noticed it too that most ladies nowadays prefer going commando (going panties-less or boxer-less cheesy)

saw one in church today and thats like the 5th lady i've seen go commando in 2days

is it that panties now cause dscomfort or what.......................

Ladies do you enjoy going commando....................
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
I think this issue has already Been thrashed

2 Likes

Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
How did you know they were panty-less?

1 Like

Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin grin
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Heloct(f): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
This topic has been discussed before.. undecided
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
TGoddess:
How did you know they were panty-less?

*lemme evade her questio*

tara baby...........kiss kiss

howdy do hun smiley

1 Like

Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Heloct:
This topic has been discussed before.. undecided

angry

Evaberry:
I think this issue has already Been thrashed

angry

i do know that mi-ladies

i'm only saying what i've observed recently and that is most ladies now love going commando than before...........................i've seen 5 ladies in two days without panties and i think thats something of .........
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Sanemind(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:
is it just me and the ladies i've been seeing around of late or have y'all noticed it too that most ladies nowadays prefer going commando (going panties-less or boxer-less cheesy)

saw one in church today and thats like the 5th lady i've seen go commando in 2days

is it that panties now cause dscomfort or what.......................

Ladies do you enjoy going commando....................
so u will be luking at women pvssy in church instead of listening to ur pastor

5 Likes

Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sanemind:
so u will be luking at women pvssy in church instead of listening to ur pastor

lmao
knew someone was gonna say this cheesy cheesy

oga you wouldnt blame me na....................wetin you want make i do when dem hoes wont sit preoperly esp when they know they aiint got any panties on undecided
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Sanemind(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

lmao
knew someone was gonna say this cheesy cheesy

oga you wouldnt blame me na....................wetin you want make i do when dem hoes wont sit preoperly esp when they know they aiint got any panties on undecided
u are suppose to overcome temptation broda,God go vex for u oh

3 Likes

Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Young03(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
oh so na pantless girls u de go look for church
u have a chamber in hell
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sanemind:
u are suppose to overcome temptation broda,God go vex for u oh

bruv believe me i tried and so hard too embarassed

i swear i only peeked 12 times sha and nothing more.................
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Young03:
oh so na pantless girls u de go look for church

u have a chamber in hell

lmao

chamber beside ur mansion abi cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

*lemme evade her questio*
tara baby...........kiss kiss
howdy do hun smiley
You cannor evade my question o.
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
TGoddess:
You cannor evade my question o.

embarassed
oh okay

i'm actually doing better now.......my ankle's a little healed but i still feel more pains on my arm..........cry

1 Like

Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

embarassed
oh okay

i'm actually doing better now.......my ankle's a little healed but i still feel more pains on my arm..........cry
Who asked you that?undecided
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
TGoddess:
Who asked you that?undecided

jesu!!!.......that hurt you know cry cry

you dont care abt my health after all we've been through "together" abi angry

1 Like

Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

jesu!!!.......that hurt you know cry cry

you dont care abt my health after all we've been through "together" abi angry
Can you walk or do you use a wheelchair?I still wanna know how you knew those ladies went commando.

Oh you know I do.
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Ladyjumong(f): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
so na people wey no wear pant u go church to go check undecided
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
TGoddess:
Can you walk or do you use a wheelchair?I still wanna know how you knew those ladies went commando.

Oh you know I do.

lol

its pretty obvious and easy to know when a lady is wearing no underwear na

the one i met in church today sat with legs wide open tough but even without opening her legs i would have known

happy now
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ladyjumong:
so na people wey no wear pant u go church to go check undecided

embarassed
no na
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Ladyjumong(f): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

embarassed no na
oya wetin ur pastor preach today for church undecided
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

lol

its pretty obvious and easy to know when a lady is wearing no underwear na

the one i met in church today sat with legs wide open tough but even without opening her legs i would have known

happy now
O tin binu ni yen ni?If you don't know the meaning,use google.
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ladyjumong:
You gan sef undecided cheesygrin.Alfa jônà,é n bere irùgbôn.
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Ladyjumong(f): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
TGoddess:
You gan sef undecided cheesygrin.Alfa jônà,é n bere irùgbôn.
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ladyjumong:

the need and reason to hate violence grin grin

i swear i was paying attention and took only 12 peeks at the exposed p***** during the whole twenty something minutes it was opened embarassed
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Ladyjumong(f): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

the need and reason to hate violence grin grin

i swear i was paying attention and took only 12 peeks at the exposed p***** during the whole twenty something minutes it was opened embarassed
elaborate the topic nd make understand why we should hate violence undecided
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
TGoddess:
O tin binu ni yen ni?If you don't know the meaning,use google.

lol
google could not find it in their document o which makes me think what you wrote must be reaaaaaaaaaaaalllly bad cheesy cheesy

wetin you mean?
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Ladyjumong(f): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
TGoddess:
Nvm.
suuke undecided
Re: The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
sunshineR:

lol
google could not find it in their document o which makes me think what you wrote must be reaaaaaaaaaaaalllly bad cheesy cheesy

wetin you mean?
Are you angry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Ss3 Students Having Sêx During Class Goes Viral / What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me / What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.