Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Friend Needs An Advise Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Needs An Advise Please (1170 Views)

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs An Advise Please by NenyeJay: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2015
This is happening to my friend.

She has been married for six years now with three beautiful kids. Ever since she got married, her husband has been keeping some questionable relationships with women. One day she saw love text msgs between her husband and his girl friend. when it became too frequent, she called the girl in question to ask some peaceful questions and the girl apologized sincerely to her and told her that her husband never mentioned he was married, and that he promised to marry her. The lady caused so much havoc, even to the extent of going to the guyz office to make trouble. She told my friend that the hubby called her that he had an accident on his way to portharcourt and she gave the guy One hundred thousand to fix his damaged car (Note: He really had an accident on dat same day and that was the day of their wedding). He later apologized to my friend and life continued. Later on, he had someone else again (he will always say he does not take them to bed), she began to loose confidence in him and was always searching his phones. fortunately and unfortunately for my friend, she bumps into another love text msgs with anoda girl and when she confronted him, he denied a visible chats. It has been a regular routine. Its been on and off like dat for the past six years. The most recent now is a friend he has since 2005, they have been chatting for sometime now. She calls anytime of the day even when they are together. she began to wonder if the girl was aware that the man is married. But when she called the lady to ask peacefully, she apologized also to her and swore she never knew her husband is married. She said the hubby told her that he has a baby mama. My friend is really worried cos its getting out of hand. Its not once, twice, thrice, infact its a continuous thing. And the worst of all is that he goes about lying to them that he is not married and at the same time promising to settle with them. She has lost her love for him and really wants a divorce. Kindly advise
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by miqos02(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2015
patience
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by pickabeau1: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by Zambux(f): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Cycle of girlfriends....... The woman should fasten her praying belts EKPERE AMAKA
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by babythug(f): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
The husband obviously has a promiscuous streak in him. Perhaps your friend didn't notice before they got married.

However it is too late to cry over spilled milk.

She should first of all desist from searching his phone. It's unnecessary and only would increase her agony.

She should engage herself more in her business, career(i'm hoping she's not a housewife) and the children. If they are under age 6, i trust they would be more than enough to keep her engaged daily- their laundry, homework, cleaning the house etc etc .....

She can ensure she's on point as per her weight, dress sense and in meeting his needs in bed.

Good luck to her!

N.B- She should not come and kee herself because of this issue. she won't be the first nor the last with this kind of *crisis*

men and thier waka waka sef mcheeeewwww

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by babythug(f): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Just saw that she's considering divorce.

Is she sure she wants to go that route

There are lots to consider before an eventual divorce decision.

Again i say- Good luck to her
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by thorpido(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
babythug:
The husband obviously has a promiscuous streak in him. Perhaps your friend didn't notice before they got married.

However it is too late to cry over spilled milk.

She should first of all desist from searching his phone. It's unnecessary and only would increase her agony.

She should engage herself more in her business, career(i'm hoping she's not a housewife) and the children. If they are under age 6, i trust they would be more than enough to keep her engaged daily- their laundry, homework, cleaning the house etc etc .....

She can ensure she's on point as per her weight, dress sense and in meeting his needs in bed.

Good luck to her!

N.B- She should not come and kee herself because of this issue. she won't be the first nor the last with this kind of *crisis*

men and thier waka waka sef mcheeeewwww
Just to add,she should get nice lingerie and be sexy.Get some cool red pants and bra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by Dyt(f): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
babythug:

Good luck to her!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin angry
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by Dyt(f): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
thorpido:
Just to add,she should get nice lingerie and be sexy.Get some cool red pants and bra.

Lwtmb
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Sarcastic much huh
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by thorpido(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dyt:

Lwtmb
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Sarcastic much huh
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy works wonders.
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by Dyt(f): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
thorpido:
cheesy works wonders.

Buhahahahaha
I should add this too
she should also pray night and day
Fast for 42days non stop
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by lilmax(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
DIVORCE
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by 5minsmadness: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
thorpido:

Don't knock it
https://www.nairaland.com/2538813/importance-red-pant-bra
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by Sijo01(f): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Always 'their friend' undecided
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Well....karma is a biaaaatch.....[i]..singing and humming my favorite tune.
[/i]Not[b][/b] judging anybody but.........hia hia hia. Boomerang and karma....biaatch.

Wear red thongs and slit throat bra ....it works wonders huo huo huo huo
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Concerned Nairalanders, Here's the sequel to this thread.. www.nairaland.com/2708508/wife-beats-me-up-when/
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by marbee(f): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
she should calmly ask the man ; what his problem is,if he is willing to overcome it or continue with his lifestyle, or if it is the village witches at work in his life?
HIS reply would determine her line of action.
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by bukatyne(f): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
thorpido:

Lols grin
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by bukatyne(f): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
53cur3m0d3:
Concerned Nairalanders, Here's the sequel to this thread.. www.nairaland.com/2708508/wife-beats-me-up-when/

This wife beats her husband?
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
bukatyne:

This wife beats her husband?

We don't even know what to believe anymore. Make them pack themselves dey go customary court Abeg. I taya
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
thorpido:
Then tie black headgear and start chanting incantations at 2am grin
Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by freshvine(f): 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Fake story from the pit of hell.

Husband was in the office, side chic called.

Husband had an accident on his way to Port-Harcourt, that again was the day of his wedding.

Husband begged side chic for money. Is it for his wedding, hospital bill or car repair?

Op, receive sense IJN amen.

(1) (Reply)

z / Stocking!!! Nigerians Don’t Abuse Children Sexually / I Need Advise On The Best Contraceptive To Take!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.