Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Do I Break Up With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Break Up With Him (804 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Break Up With Him by benheart(f): 11:58am On May 11, 2009
Pls i need urgent advise, i have been in this relationship for five year, and i have been the one holdingthi relationship, i have even seperated from my parents because of him because my mum thought i have ended the relationship but when she caught us together, she drove my away from my house and am squarting with him,but something happened yesterday, his uncle came from the village, he is preparing for his wedding but i have not seen him before, so i ask my boyfriend who he was because he did not introduce me to him and we slept in the same room till this morning, he answer was that because i once accused him that the fiance of the man was his grilfriend that he cannot introduce me as his wife to be that my thinking is poor.

please i need advise because i dont really understand him but am suspecting something please do i break up with him or stay pls.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him by edogram(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2009
Due to your Comment, I do not see any reasons for broken up with him,

People should think twice or have a better comment before making a post here.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him by benheart(f): 12:34pm On May 11, 2009
is like u dont understand wat am trying to say, he has other girls that he is dating that i know of, even to th extent he lied that one of them was his cousin from his paternal home that i should help her to get a job, but i later found out from the elder brother that they dont have anyone like that, is just that with the way am feeling i cant write everything here because i have alot in my mind and i feel like crying but am in the office i dont want to attract my coleagues because before now they have already told me that he is just toying with me because of what he is gaining from me, alot is left unsaid.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:56pm On May 11, 2009
benheart:

is like u dont understand wat am trying to say, he has other girls that he is dating that i know of, even to th extent he lied that one of them was his cousin from his paternal home that i should help her to get a job, but [b]i later found out from the elder brother that they dont have anyone like that, [/b]is just that with the way am feeling i cant write everything here because i have alot in my mind and i feel like crying but am in the office i dont want to attract my coleagues because before now they have already told me that he is just toying with me because of what he is gaining from me, alot is left unsaid.

That's enough reason to dump him and move on. . .you do not waste your time with someone who obviously does not appreciate you!
Re: Do I Break Up With Him by touchmeder: 2:25pm On May 11, 2009
also dont be so cheap Nigeria is not UK or America where you can say i am with my partner of 5years ati 10years. If he is not married to you, u have no business living in his house unless u have done traditional or court wedding and u are just waiting for the white wedding proper or something like that. plus u say urself he has other girls he is dating that u know of, what kind of marriage are u looking forward to?
Re: Do I Break Up With Him by edogram(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2009
Well, it’s seems I’m mistaking, forgive me if really i am.

But I will suggest you see for ur eye, or let him marriage to another girl before dumping him.

If really he’s cheating you, you will know by yourself through your feelings which you cannot explain.

so that is it. your first comment is not clear that whay why no body reply with help.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him by ariben: 2:18am On May 12, 2009
He is jealous and also he is using that as a means to say thanks for encouraging
me to work harder,,, Keep Up with Him

(1) (Reply)

Save Your Marriage / Can You Marry A Girl That Has Tatoo? / What Is The Perfect Gift For Val For Ur Gf And Bf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.