Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon (5284 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by tuzle(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
14teenK:
perfect Response... Imagine frozen compared to naruro and avatar ...kai.... undecided
i dont like naruto neither have i watched tangled but i dont think avatar is dat bad even thou i havent watched the latest. if i was given the option to choose between nolly movies and cartoon then i would choose the cartoon

1 Like

Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by tuzle(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
14teenK:
perfect Response... Imagine frozen compared to naruro and avatar ...kai.... undecided
i dont like naruto neither have i watched tangled but i dont think avatar is dat bad even thou i havent watched the latest. if i was given the option to choose between nolly movies and cartoon then i would choose the cartoon.

1 Like

Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Im a girl and Im really into cartoons, anime and manga. death note, one piece, soul eater, etc even tangled and frozen. So well ur ex-girlfriend na wayo.
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by vizboy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Thank You guys for giving me more animation to watch.

Waiting for Naruto
Am in episode 716 in One price ( love it but naruto is still my all time best)
Currently watching hunter x hunter

If am through with it will start death note
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sharliex:
Im a girl and Im really into cartoons, anime and manga. death note, one piece, soul eater, etc even tangled and frozen. So well ur ex-girlfriend na wayo.
are you Nigerian?
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by ovalrose(f): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
Without Cartoons..I wouldn't be where I am Today..."grin"
They help me speak good and think Good..undecided
I'd always be A Barbie girl....undecided God! I so Love Disney cartoons...#frozen wink one of my best...cry

Your Girlfriend is Chaff...undecided What were u even doing with her in the first place?? shocked

Sister,your blessings are on the way. Ur head dey dia!! *high five to all cartoon lovers biko*
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
ovalrose:

Sister,your blessings are on the way. Ur head dey dia!! *high five to all cartoon lovers biko*
"grin" Amen...tongue
high5 jaweh! undecided This people don't even know wussup...cheesy
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by tuzle(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" Amen...tongue
high5 jaweh! undecided This people don't even know wussup...cheesy
when i was young i was giving the nick name cartoon, my result was always bad then because we had cable, gone are those days when i could recite the songs of most cartoons mostly samurai jack, flinstone, danger mouse, wacky races, dexter lab, johnny bravo, kid next door, power puff girl. men i watched cartoon to the extent my daddy always lock our television in his room any time he his going to work. Words cant describe the extent to which i luved cartoons
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
tuzle:
when i was young i was giving the nick name cartoon, my result was always bad then because we had cable, gone are those days when i could recite the songs of most cartoons mostly samurai jack, flinstone, danger mouse, wacky races, dexter lab, johnny bravo, kid next door, power puff girl. men i watched cartoon to the extent my daddy always lock our television in his room any time he his going to work. Words cant describe the extent to which i luved cartoons
Woah! cheesy I've watched like almost all the cartoons You mentioned....A guy after my own heart...wink

LoL! up till now, I still watch cartoons...I have loads of dvd'ss...Barbie, Frozen, sanjay n Craig, breadwinners, spongebob,teenage ninja turtle...e.t.c I just find them really intriguing...undecided
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by bettercreature(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
tuzle:
Last two weeks my gf saw me watching cartoon and the week after dat she broke up with me. Are reasons are dat guy dat watch cartoons are not men (see smack down), dat i will start behaving like a cartoon very soon (chai i have suffered). Is it bad too watch cartoon?
Lol
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by tuzle(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
Woah! cheesy I've watched like almost all the cartoons You mentioned....A guy after my own heart...wink

LoL! up till now, I still watch cartoons...I have loads of dvd'ss...Barbie, Frozen, sanjay n Craig, breadwinners, spongebob,teenage ninja turtle...e.t.c I just find them really intriguing...undecided
when i get married and have my children, i will watch cartoon with them but it will be controlled so they dont become olodo like me. And i dont like barbie it too girlee and childish
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
tuzle:
Last two weeks my gf saw me watching cartoon and the week after dat she broke up with me. Are reasons are dat guy dat watch cartoons are not men (see smack down), dat i will start behaving like a cartoon very soon (chai i have suffered). Is it bad too watch cartoon?

Dats all she wrote undecided
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by sauceEEP(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
I can't stop watching BREADWINNERS i know it sounds riDUCKulous. grin grin grin
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by AfroKnight: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sorry to say your babe is not really exposed. There are cartoons for kids and those for adults. What Kid would watch boondocks for example and enjoy it? Besides there are others like Bleach, Naruto, etc that can be enjoyed by adults and children alike.

I once met a beautiful lady who can't stand the sight of a guy watching cartoons. For her, it must be African Magic or Latin soaps. That particular disposition was a turn off for me.

My babe must love toons and action movies. Imagine me changing the channel because she wants some Korean or Mexican soap. Not happening.
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by AfroKnight: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
Without Cartoons..I wouldn't be where I am Today..."grin"
They help me speak good and think Good..undecided
I'd always be A Barbie girl....undecided God! I so Love Disney cartoons...#frozen wink one of my best...cry

Your Girlfriend is Chaff...undecided What were u even doing with her in the first place?? shocked

That's my girl. Chop knuckle there. grin But that Barbie ehm.... Scrap it. You need high powered stuff. Some superhero, Manga / anime tins.

I remember been addicted to "Bleach" and Samurai Champloo long ago. Nearly crashed my final year.
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
AfroKnight:

That's my girl. Chop knuckle there. grin But that Barbie ehm.... Scrap it. You need high powered stuff. Some superhero, Manga / anime tins.

I remember been addicted to "Bleach" and Samurai Champloo long ago. Nearly crashed my final year.
LoL! undecided there's there's the new versions of Barbie sha...tongue very dope!

...U should watch it...cool
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by AfroKnight: 12:12am On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! undecided there's there's the new versions of Barbie sha...tongue very dope!

...U should watch it...cool
Me, watch Barbie? cheesy Even my TV won't dare show me the cartoon sef.

Babe you should join us in the action movie/toon world.
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2015
AfroKnight:

Me, watch Barbie? cheesy Even my TV won't dare show me the cartoon sef.

Babe you should join us in the action movie/toon world.
Uh...Action movie/toon world?? shocked there's a section like that?? "grin"

LoL! Barbie isn't that bad now...cry
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by AfroKnight: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Action movie/toon world?? shocked there's a section like that?? "grin"

LoL! Barbie isn't that bad now...cry

Lol. Not a Nairaland section. I meant the world of action figures, manga, superheroes,... My world cool

Come and be my wonder woman and I'll be your superman. Let's fly together like winsh and wizard grin (I'm very romantic sha)
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. Not a Nairaland section. I meant the world of action figures, manga, superheroes,... My world cool

Come and be my wonder woman and I'll be your superman. Let's fly together like winsh and wizard grin (I'm very romantic sha)
Lwkmd! Romantic indeed...undecided

LoL...Of-Course I would..embarassed
Re: Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon by Feraz(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizboy:
Thank You guys for giving me more animation to watch.

Waiting for Naruto
Am in episode 716 in One price ( love it but naruto is still my all time best)
Currently watching hunter x hunter

If am through with it will start death note
Watch Code geass! You will not regret watching it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. / I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday / Guys, Don't Die Trying. Don't Kill Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.