Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. (5271 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by HappenedAgain: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2017
Too cute to teach!!

In a recorded phone call played in court, the teacher said that she aborted the pregnancy after having intercourse with one of the teenage students and confessed to having multiple sex sessions with two others.

She was just one month old as a teacher in the school when the boys took their turns on her!

Read Details and watch the leaked video:
Click here - http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by 21stcentury: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Bad boys undecided
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by Lordabego: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2017
This kind world sef undecided
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by HappenedAgain: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2017
Outta control
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2017
No f*ck to give undecided sad

Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by 21stcentury: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2017
I really feel pity for her
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by Lordabego: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2017
All I can say is: Lord abeg oo! Things getting out of hand
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by HappenedAgain: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2017
Lordabego:
All I can say is: Lord abeg oo! Things getting out of hand

Lol, no be 'lord' cause am oo
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by Lordabego: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2017
HappenedAgain:

Lol, no be 'lord' cause am oo

I know. Wetin I go talk na! Huh..
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by ramdris(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
WTF!

Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by Medontire: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
I read it last week
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by mayyorr01(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
not new thing....and....

Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by Medontire: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
mayyorr01:
not new thing....and....

Lol, you saw it last week too,right?
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by bamdly(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
wow ogbologbo teacher
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by kilokeys(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
This girl is called ANimasaun

she is not a stingy girl... at all at all..

they yaff swear for her.. chai chai chai
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by Lordabego: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
I've just opened the link and read it. She was sentenced to many years in jail! So unfortunate she fell to that temptation
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by 21stcentury: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lordabego:
I've just opened the link and read it. She was sentenced to many years in jail! So unfortunate she fell to that temptation

Did you see how kids were playing on top of her in that video? Mtcheew
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by HappenedAgain: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
21stcentury:
Bad boys undecided

The teacher shouldn't have allowed it to happen
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by 21stcentury: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
HappenedAgain:

The teacher shouldn't have allowed it to happen

Even the boys too!
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by HappenedAgain: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
21stcentury:

Even the boys too!

Yes, but the teacher was sentenced to many years in jail. The boys were spared
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by ameezy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin
BAD BOIS BAD BOIS
WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN WE COME FOR U grin
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
This "I don't give a "F#Ck" trend is already stale jhur.....I'm very sure it will wear off soon undecided

1 Like

Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by HappenedAgain: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:
This "I don't give a "F#Ck" trend is already stale jhur.....I'm very sure it will wear off soon undecided

Did you watch the leaked video?
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
HappenedAgain:

Did you watch the leaked video?
Nei
Re: Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. by HappenedAgain: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive / She Said This To Her Boyfriend And He Couldn't Stop Weeping Until Now / I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.