Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal (79450 Views)

Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) / I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget / Infinix Have A Reply To The Camon C9 And It's A Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2015
Frontier2:

You guys should stop all this unnecessary arguments.

The delusion continues... different shiit, same difference. Give up already, will ya?

2 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2015
Frontier2:

So the fact that they are not in gsmarena makes them crap? Get some sense bro. Just look at the various brands on the gsmarena, you will know what I am saying. They are no where near tecno, Infinix and others they are not listed. They are websites created to make profit...

I have no problem with the brand, or anyones right to choose what they want to buy, its the misinformation about the products that I dont like, the other day a member of this forum posted an article about how some online shops in naija were defrauding buyers into paying higher prices for these phones just because of the hype about their superiority over other established brands.

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2015
There's actually no misinformation about the brand in what I wrote.

kaeforum:

I have no problem with the brand, or anyones right to choose what they want to buy, its the misinformation about the products that I dont like, the other day a member of this forum posted an article about how some online shops in naija were defrauding buyers into paying higher prices for these phones just because of the hype about their superiority over other established brands.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by mindtricks: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2015
Frontier2:

Bro stop bringing down what someone had worked hard to achieved, if you don't want ur own too to be rubbished. Do to others what you want them do to you. #myadvice

That's a fact!

You take it or leave!!

They either shape up, or ship out!!!

FYI, I have a pending issue that is ongoing with them. If they fail to respond appropriately to the issue. I will do everything within my means to get back at them. In case you work for them like I suspect, you can tell them to get my issue resolved cause I v got first hand experience what they do.

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2015
Frontier2:

So the fact that they are not in gsmarena makes them crap? Get some sense bro. Just look at the various brands on the gsmarena, you will know what I am saying. They are no where near tecno, Infinix and others they are not listed. They are websites created to make profit...

Dude, pls and pls. Quite been a deluded dude

There are loads of site that review phones but none i mean none as ever talked about tecno and infinix besides few uncommon chinese sites

Here are some sites that review phones regardless of the country its from
Phonearena
Gsmarena
Androidauthority
Androidcentral
cnet
Gforgames
and loads more

These sites don't even have tecno or infinix listed on their sites let alone review their products. The fact is these brands are not even known outside Nigeria and few places in midland, China. Watch as tecno and infinix will feel the heat when Xiaomi hits Nigeria market.
Quit supporting mediocrity

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2015
mosjames:

STFU

painment tongue

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by skydigit65: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2015
its a nice piece
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by mosjames: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Baddestguyp:
any Android phone can stream live matches. I've been doing that for ages.

Op, sorry but ur review doesn't seem to impress me cos it sounds like something you were paid to do. I always get my phone reviews from neutral sources so I'll forget everything you typed
Who cares if your impressed or nah
IDGAF
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by mosjames: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
kaeforum:
IQ levels have definitely gone below freezing point, I mean how can people be tripping for a hyped tecno phone, all this chinko phones wey una dey carry pose, is it becos they covered it with sometin that looks like gold, hmmm.

If u go to reputable phone review sites like gsmarena, phonearean, mobiletech review,phonedog, pc mag etc you wont even hear this inferior brand mentioned, its only in naija world capital dumping ground for cheap fones.

Something that has a shelf life of less than 90days. angry
if them dash you
i know say you nogo reject am
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by hustla(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
sats:

i spoke of durability, you spoke of sensitivity
can u see that we are not on d same page?

How can it be called durable when the screen starts malfunctioning within a week of use?
Abi u no understand English ni?

undecided
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by ChudyJ: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
henry007:

If you don't like the priv don't buy but i know its the best thing Blackberry has put out since bold 5 and business people like me love big screens and love to feel the keyboard on our thumbs, can't afford to add one zero by mistake because of typo....money is of importance
well if dats wat u want go for it...
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by ChudyJ: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
ollah1:

There are loads of site that review phones but none i mean none as ever talked about tecno and infinix besides few uncommon chinese sites

Phonearena
Gsmarena
Androidauthority
Androidcentral
cnet
Gforgames
and loads more

These sites don't even have tecno or infinix listed on their sites let alone review their products. The fact is these brands are not even known outside Nigeria and few places in midland, China. Watch as tecno and infinix will feel the heat when Xiaomi hits Nigeria market.
true talk.... Tecno is not a global brand dats y tecno devices are not reviewed in popular websites lik gsmarena

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
ChudyJ:
true talk.... Tecno is not a global brand dats y tecno devices are not reviewed in popular websites lik gsmarena

In fact they use mtk chip which does not agree to the gpl specifications.
The truth is techno,infinix and co are for very low budget income earners in the 3rd world.
I would rather buy a second hand galaxy s2,then mod it to the latest os

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by sats: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
hustla:

How can it be called durable when the screen starts malfunctioning within a week of use?
Abi u no understand English ni?

undecided

seriously are we doing this?
you want to play on words to your advantage?
when i heard durability, screen crack came to my mind
when i heard sensitivity, touch experience came to my mind
durability is sensitivity abi?
the playground is all yours
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by mindtricks: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
ollah1:

Phonearena
Gsmarena
Androidauthority
Androidcentral
cnet
Gforgames
and loads more

Ogbeni, when?
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
mindtricks:

Ogbeni, when?

This month
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by mosjames: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
una wan employ me? grin
Employ yu to LAWMA?
Forward your cv
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by daphid25(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2015
ChudyJ:
You people need to think before you type jagonz
They aint a global brand and they've produced and sold as many phones as the other brands.. *sigh*
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by daphid25(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2015
wallace83:

BROKE!!!!....Are u serious nobody in his or her right sense will count 70k to buy Tecno.... All this Tecno marketers sef...very hilarious. So make I had a 70k buy Tecno because??
Because e worth am
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by ChudyJ: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2015
daphid25:

You people need to think before you type jagonz
They aint a global brand and they've produced and sold as many phones as the other brands.. *sigh*
u consider a brand to b a global brand wen it produces and ship to other countries, tecno sells only in african countries. Dats y review websites owned by ppl in europe, asia and d USA cant review tecno devices because de cant get deir hands on it to review. Now i hop u undastnd d meanin of a global brand.

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2015
ChudyJ:
u consider a brand to b a global brand wen it produces and ship to other countries, tecno sells only in african countries. Dats y review websites owned by ppl in europe, asia and d USA cant review tecno devices because de cant get deir hands on it to review. Now i hop u undastnd d meanin of a global brand.

Nigeria and Kenya. Point of correction
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by ChudyJ: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2015
ollah1:

Nigeria and Kenya. Point of correction
dude read naw, i said de sell only in african countries, isnt kenya in africa. Na wa o
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by ChudyJ: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Am tinking of getting d phantom 5 bt am really scared. My sis bought d phantom z. It fell jst once, d screen cracked, d back camera stpd functionin, d fone doesnt charge wen on.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
ChudyJ:
dude read naw, i said de sell only in african countries, isnt kenya in africa. Na wa o

Yh I read it but I missed "only". In order words, they don't sell beyond those two countries.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by daphid25(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
ollah1:

Yh I read it but I missed "only". In order words, they don't sell beyond those two countries.
They are progressing gradually
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
daphid25:

They are progressing gradually

We know what you are paid for
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by cheeksman: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
All these people fighting tecno, una no dey tire. lmaooo. people still love them, like it or not
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by ChudyJ: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
ollah1:

i dont knw if its jst nigeria and kenya but i knw deir product dnt go beyond africa
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by daphid25(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
ollah1:

We know what you are paid for
Paid for what?
i can pay you to use you sense
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
My Sony Xperia also fell on the floor and cracked. It had issues eh. It's just about how you take care of your phone.

ChudyJ:
Am tinking of getting d phantom 5 bt am really scared. My sis bought d phantom z. It fell jst once, d screen cracked, d back camera stpd functionin, d fone doesnt charge wen on.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by kolexepana: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
ChudyJ:
You can just get a pouch to protect it
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by ChidinmaRose(f): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
koice:

The delusion continues... different shiit, same difference. Give up already, will ya?
lol. You guys are funny. Lemme pass you the panadol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.