Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman (37851 Views)

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by sharpden: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
THE General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has alleged that Festus Keyamo and those he described as his paymasters have concluded plans to unveil cloned video clips to justify their claim he has had an amorous relationship with his accuser, Stephanie Otobo.

Suleman equally claimed that Keyamo and “his paymasters” have also decided to kill or terribly harm Otobo in the bid to frame him or his agents as being responsible for the heinous act.

The Communications Manager to Apostle Suleman, Phrank Shaibu, in a statement in Abuja said intelligence available indicated that Keyamo and his paymasters are bent on nailing the pastor for daring to stand and speak up against the ploy by leaders of a section of the country against Christians.

The statement, released on Friday, said: “We have it on good authority that some persons have been in a hotel in Lagos where they are daily undergoing voice training and learning how to speak like Apostle Suleman. Others are also recreating scenes and editing video clips to give the impression that our Senior Pastor is involved. All in a bid to want to nail him.”

Shaibu, therefore, urged Nigerians to regard the videos when they become public as counterfeit, pointing out that the plan by Keyamo and his paymasters to silence the General Overseer and thereby annihilate Christians in the country would fail.

He said: “Is it a coincidence that the so called scandal is coming up no soon after Apostle Suleman spoke against the persecution of Christians in Kaduna? Why is a matter purportedly perpetrated since 2015 coming up now. And who is paying for the high intrigue and drama daily injected into the process?.”

The spokesman is however worried that Otobo may be killed or severely harmed as a ditch effort to implicate Suleman, giving that all other plans to nail him has failed abysmally.

He said: “That is our fear. That they would not be patient to allow the courts do their job. In fact, they have not even gone to court. They are not ready to wait for the truth to come out. We are reliably informed that they may kill her or cause severe bodily harm and turn round to say that it is our pastor that did it. We cannot put anything past them at this stage.”

Shaibu reiterated the determination of the fiery pastor to defend his name and that of the church from attack by agents of Satan, pointing out that what is happening now did not come as a surprise to the ministry.

He said: “When Archbishop Olubunmi Okogie spoke forcefully against misrule of government, the military authorities unsuccessfully tried to nail him with a woman. When Pastor Tunde Bakare could not be cowed by an unpopular administration, they also tried to do same to him. So it is consistent for the same evil men to want to shut up Apostle Suleiman as a critical voice of reason against the persecution of Christians in a section of the country.”

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/03/keyamo-plotting-to-clone-my-voice-kill-stephanie-otobo-apostle-suleman/

5 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by TheFreeOne: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
There shouldn't be cause for alarm IF you are innocent of the charges cos truth can't be hidden for long.

Nigerians are keenly monitoring events. Let the rule of law takes its course.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by niceprof: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
They will fail as usual.Who can battle with the Lord ?

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Ruhamah23(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
This thing don do now

abeg, we no wan hear dis story again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
angry

Taaa gbafuo there...

Why are you jittery if you are truly innocent.

Stephanie is out

And his holiness is running scared.

Chidinma also denied her cucumber video was photoshopped...no be today we begin see your type.

It's the gullible folks that believe you are innocent that I pity.

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by sharpden: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by GameGod(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
This man eh cheesy..... after u don lick everything finish grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chai...

The only pastor that said seeing a nude girl makes him speak in tongues while on the pulpit.

The height of blasphemy

And plenty zombies will defend him.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
TheFreeOne:
There shouldn't be cause for alarm IF you are innocent of the charges cos truth can't be hidden for long.

Nigerians are keenly monitoring events. Let the rule of law takes its course.

U mean if he raped the the girl or what?
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by ipobarecriminals: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
sad God dey watch una.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Are you dull...

Did she ever say she was raped?

It's obvious you just subscribed today after such a long time,
Beg the mods to keep you up to speed with what's been happening on NL
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Justwise

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by okosodo: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
God knows the truth
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by TheFreeOne: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Did the lady claimed she was raped?

I am on the side of truth. The case is before a court and whosoever is guilty amongst the two should be dealt with according to law.

11 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by naijaboiy: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
But I don't want to believe that Olosho just woke up one morning and decided to blackmail Oga pastor.

Oga pastor are you the only pastor around?

Well keep praying and tell your congregation to pray for you so you can come out of this mess. But me I think you're guilty in a way. undecided

59 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by jamex93(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
my comments done finish
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by datola: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
It appears there is a personal issue between Apostle Suleman and Festus Keyamo.

It also appears the Apostle has perfected the act of propaganda to discredit any evidence Keyamo's camp may put forward.

Apostle Suleman is innocent until proven guilty. Th burden of proof is on Keyamo and not the pastor. So, he should keep calm while the accusers prove their case beyond reasonable doubt.

16 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by IYANGBALI: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
All I know is that Jesus is coming soon

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Buharimustgo: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
The gate of hell shall never prevail

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by obailala(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Na wa for allegation oh!

What problem does this pastor have with Keyamo?... I would have thought the man's focus should be on the girl accusing and possibly trying to blackmail him, how come his entire focus is on the lawyers hired by the girl?

With the weird twists in this issue, i'm beginning to suspect there is really more to this and the man is trying to hide something cos I'm not sure I understand this movie any more. undecided

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by VcStunner(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
The very religious and emotional one's will be like.."God has exposed the enemy and vindicated his "servant", all glory to him.. blah blah blah", the less religious but very objective ones will continue to weigh the 2-sides of the story knowing that someday soon, the 3rd (truth) side of the whole saga will emerge. As at now, I am just an observer so I beg to pass..

Let me continue my spamming here jare.. grin
So guys will you help me share my message? I have over 125tons of bagged Quicklime (hydrated lime) here in port-harcourt at the most affordable rate for sale. If you have someone who may need this product please do well to contact me on 09053154146. Thanks.. #BuyNaijatoGrowNaira

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by TeamSimple(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Olosho Apostle.

17 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by ruggedtimi(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
He should ignore them...if he is really innocent.

5 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Sanchez01: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
niceprof:
They will fail as usual.Who can battle with the Lord ?
Suleiman is not the Lord. He's been saying things a mad man shouldn't say since the beginning of this saga.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by shamecurls(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
The more the God of man rants, the more I strongly believe he has a lot hidden.

Time will definitely tell

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by jbcul4ril(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sounding guilty and like a politician than a MOG. Plssssssssssssss

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by seunny4lif(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
This story is getting sweet oooooh grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Jimi23(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shut up and stop getting jittery. The experts will determine whether or not ur voice was cloned. Then we will also know whether or not u are truly a man of God.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by DONSMITH123(m): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by cr8v(f): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
jher
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastors Deny Their Ministry And Members To Evade Arrest In FCT / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.