Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire (42065 Views)

Royal Haven Garden Ibeju Lekki On A Tarred Road #850k / 3bedroom Bungalow @ Awoyaya, Lekki On Full Plot @ 12m / Uncompleted 5bedroom Bungalow At Peace Estate Ogidan Aja Lekki On 4 N12m Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by chrisrose: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
God hlp dem
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by IYANGBALI: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
wachakuta:
Gbese re oh
omo o koja gbese o
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Tell prince to go and beg mama nnukwu ooooo before the thing born finish ooo
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by ken2spaceman(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Gbese re oh.............D fire no dey tire
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
As big as that place is, no sprinkler system and no onsite fire fighting hose with hydrant. How stupid can they be?

3 Likes

Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by oviejnr(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lagos with fire and trailer accidents, may the good lord heal the land. cry
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by TS2(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
vkeydon:
there is no cause for alarm since it is a supermarket am sure they will be selling pure water if d fire comes near the pure water it will surely go off there is no need for firefighters am jst suggesting pls

This is such a dafft remark. Is this a joke??

1 Like

Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by flokii: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
eyah...
it's probably due to electrical fault or somtin... wat a pity
I hate seeing people's sweat go up in ruins
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by rhymaholic: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
I'm heart broken. This is someone's investment. Insurance or no insurance, the insurance company won't pay you for everything u lost. I think there's a need for the government of Lagos to sensitize the populace of ways of preventing fire outbreaks because it is now getting out of hand.
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by ElFenomeno1: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
wachakuta:
Gbese re oh

No gbese. The business is insured.
They pay premiums to the insurance company and they will get paid on the losses and disruption to business operations depending on the insurance cover level

1 Like

Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by freakyhat: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is really sad. I hophope the business is insured
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by flokii: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
naijadeyhia:
As big as that place is, no sprinkler system and no onsite fire fighting hose with hydrant. How stupid can they be?

that's d black race for you...

we dnt take safety and control serious.. not until d deed has been done
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Awww sad cry. Hope they have Imsurance sha, full coverage. I will miss their moinmoin grin grin. Oya, Daytona; come shine in the interim while Ebeano recovers. Lol
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Boss13: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is this news true? This is a supermarket that is always packed full. How did the fire start and allowed to spread without fighting it. It would be shocking if they supermarket had no fire extinguisher.
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
flokii:

that's d black race for you...

we dnt take safety and control serious.. not until d deed has been done

These same biz owners travel out of Nigeria and they go into businesses abroad and see how they are structured. What do they really look out for? Is it the cash register or security system alone? No fire hazard upgraded system besides the old school fire extinguishers and waiting fo fire service vehicles to show up. We now have sprinker systems and fireballs. Can't they update themselves for their own good? Tomorrow they will now say they want senatorial or some other political position when they cannot effectively run one store.
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by bmsteady(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
E yah, I know the owner, I shared from his lost and I believed that ''Ile Oba to jona.......
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by kenoz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
shocked Jesus !
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by ehjiwummy(f): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
blessingee:
Prince Ebeano Supermaket on Admiralty Way in Lekki Phase 1 is currently on fire.
At the time this report was filed, there was no fire service there.
See Pictures from the scene after the cut..
Igbese re oo,I know dis mall nah its not too far from tantalizer

1 Like

Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
I hope he has INSURANCE ooooooooooo. If not gesere oOooo
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by angiography(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
all4naija:
There is no effective fire department in the big city of Lagos. That is a big shame! What more can I say?! It is time to sue the fire department and the Lagos state government for neglecting the security of properties and lives in that city. What is going on in that country? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I don't know when I am going to stop crying for the deplorable state of the nation.
Oga...cry will not resolve this issue o

We need to take to the street one of these days....but on a serious note...I don't even trust the youths

1 Like

Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by flokii: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
naijadeyhia:

These same biz owners travel out of Nigeria and they go into businesses abroad and see how they are structured. What do they really look out for? Is it the cash register or security system alone? No fire hazard upgraded system besides the old school fire extinguishers and waiting fo fire service vehicles to show up. We now have sprinker systems and fireballs. Can't they update themselves for their own good? Tomorrow they will now say they want senatorial or some other political position when they cannot effectively run one store.

that's why we are still where we are..
even d agencies setup to monitor /inspect them are no longer functional..
workers risk their health everyday with no one to look out or fight for them...
it's just so sad
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Atlantian: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
cuteboy2:
Not along ago it was the ASCON filling station close the same Ebeano.
What is really going on at Lekki phase 1?
ASCON filling station is nowhere near Ebeanno Supermarket. What are you talking ?
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by slap1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
It already looks irredeemably burnt. What a pity! I hope some greedy people did not start the fire?
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Omooloriredade: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is sad. Not far from my work place at all. I pray the owner is able to get back on his/her feet ASAP.
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by engrjacuzzi: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
in daddy showkey's voice "fire! fire!...in our hot country.....give me plenty water make I quench the fire!!!"
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by tuna4servi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Gbese re o na gugu
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by ireasontight: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
What do u expect in a zoo.Baboons and monkeys do not understand emergency management
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by j4sure(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Somebody call 911 oooooooo. Prince take heart 9ooooooooo
blessingee:
Prince Ebeano Supermaket on Admiralty Way in Lekki Phase 1 is currently on fire.
At the time this report was filed, there was no fire service there.
See Pictures from the scene after the cut..
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by scent101(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
what a lost all the supermarket get burn . thank God no life lost ,. worker no salary last month
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Nwachi22(f): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lord have mercy, one of the mishaps faced by owners of supermarkets or big malls. It's well. cry
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by mozele(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kalvan:
No fires services?! Only in Africa. (SWEET) Potato continent.
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf Demolishes Buildings Approved By Ganduje (Video) / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.